Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Utopia; Graveyard Of Souls

Page 3 of 18 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 18  Next

Go down

Utopia; Graveyard Of Souls - Page 3 Empty Re: Utopia; Graveyard Of Souls

Post by Soul Hunter Sat Jan 29, 2011 5:42 pm

I gave a bow and my wings followed and took out my amber contact and Deadly turned into a scythe and laid on my back just incase... I stood up and had noticed what was goign on through their minds by reading their souls considering what had happened last time with me throwing the devils soul into the lake of souls when i was beserk well... wasn't exactly a good start...'Incase you haven't noticed you haven't filled me in on how i bribe this old now soulles creature'
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Location : sitting at a table playing a dangerous game of cards

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 29, 2011 5:44 pm

"Exactly," I replied. "Think of what he likes." I hinted toward the women beside him carrying platters of food. I smirked. "I suggest you tie something into service..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sat Jan 29, 2011 5:47 pm

'demon' i said and offered my bribe comming up with something clever that would also allow me to think of many ways to slip out and would allow me to keep Deadly close to me... 'i know i'm going to regret this later on' i thought

ooc- sorry really couldn't think of anything..brain dead..lol
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 29, 2011 5:50 pm

(hey, it's okay. I have to go anyways... it's movie night lol. sorry)

"Go on," I said, gently pushing her forward.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sat Jan 29, 2011 5:56 pm

My eyes turned sharp as I walked forward slightly and Deadly turned back into a wolf and bowed her head as I continued... Taking orders from someone was something I hated a lot last tiem someone tried to take control of me.. well they didn't last long... I spotted the souls of the reapers and pulled my head back with asmirk and they jerked slightly and i laughed a bit before lifting my head back up and Deadly laughed slightly as well... i finished my bribe and took a final bow before I folded my wings tightly not giving anyone a chance to even think of ripping them out...me and Deadly were talking through galacian in our minds and she was trying to help me as we formed small plans...

ooc- bye..lol i have to go as well
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 29, 2011 9:41 pm

Curious, although not curious enough to bring up the subject, I continued to wonder what she had bribed the devil for. "Have you gained control of Hunter?" I asked. "Hades is a lying scam, I tell you, don't trust anything he says." I laughed at myself. "I know you're probably thinking you have no reason to trust me, either, since i just happen to be his son. But I get my loyalty from Persephone -- my mother." I smiled. "But I always have a little Hades in me." I began to walk away, unsure of what else i could do for seclusion. "Please tell me..." i turned to her, two things popping into my mind. "If you'd like me to stay, and when Anyara comes back..." I paused, eagerly waiting for her response, although my mood showing looked dark and threatening.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sun Jan 30, 2011 7:22 am

"Of course, Even without him agreeing i could gain control quiet easily..." I smirked and walked out "I also do not make a habit of judging people by their blood or family but by themselves... if your judged me by my paretns you would be very confused... I am a pure blood and my parents were one of the three royals as you would call them also i need to find out more about this place since it seems i might be staying for a while" I said looking around "Also i do have a score to settle here" I had a faint grin and Deadly laughed "Your going to start another Dangerous game aren't you?" "My game, my rules more fun that way... also those Angels in heaven are no fun they are constantly going back to their rules.. how boring" I said laughing before i rubbed my neck with a slight frown and began to think about a way of escape just encase... "Also you said your mother was Persaphone, Correct?" I said.. I recalled someone with her name comming and visiting us when we were younger
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 30, 2011 7:29 am

"Yeah," I grumbled. I shoved my hands in my pockets and began to walk away. "I guess I'm not leaving." I looked at the floor, stone-faced. "I have a room here anyways." I began to walk away. "If you need me, I'll be here. I know where Hunter's rooms are as well." I smirked. "In fact, I know them quite well." I let out a small laugh and then turned to walk away again, kicking up dirt as I went. I didn't trust Seclusion, although it seemed as though she would be easier to trust if she would just tell me more about her.... Anyara never really spoke of her best friend's history........I frowned. "I also know where Persephone's rooms are," I turned to look at Seclusion, my face expressionless. "She'll be glad to help you. She knows everything about this place -- the only thing is, she hates it." I chuckled and handed Seclusion a piece of paper that gave the coordinates to my room. At the bottom, it read, in case you need me. I turned on my heel and began to walk away again. I patted Cerberus as I walked by him and turned to the left, out of sight.

(If i suddenly log off its because i have to go to church. Very Happy And NUUU, he's not leaving....)

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sun Jan 30, 2011 7:32 am

(lol ok...)

I nodded adn then found my escape... Deadly followed me since i needed to figure out where my hunting ground would be.. if i didn't eat i would weaken and die.... I found Persephone's room and knocked "Persephone it's has been a long time do you remember me?" I asked before i kncoked on the window again...
Deadly was on my back as a scythe...
My past wasn't the best my parents didn't even survive as long as the others and Elder Kana had raised me... I was taught to fight by my older brother who was about 20 years older than me... I was different i did not trust anyone easily at all and refused to tell anyone much of my past.. I had been fighting for as long as i could remember and had an unbeiliveable strong insticnt and also my eyes were sharper since their colours allowed them to see spirits, souls and the soulless more clearly that the others...After the fight when she died I had seen her die infront of me and helped those remaining survive even though they could no longer hunt as well i would bring them food as well... But i got caught and sealed away for 50 years staying as nothing but an emtionless doll for that whole time with no soul to keep me alive but Deadly preserved them and gave them back when i reawakened but i went beserk and caused chaos... not long after they killed the reamining anxo da alma's leaveing me... My memories were wiped by those moons and also locked with half of my emotions... I was raised listening to the stories of Elder Kana until he came and killed her

Last edited by Soul Hunter on Sun Jan 30, 2011 7:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 30, 2011 7:37 am

Persephone~ I walk over and look through the window. I opened the door and smiled. "It's been a while, Seclusion," I said. "Come on in."

( gtg church >.< )

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sun Jan 30, 2011 7:44 am

(ok see ya later then...)

I nodded and gave her a bow as i walked in and Deadly turned into her wolf form and licked her cheek happily wagging her tail as i filled her in on what had become of my world which i remember she used to visit very often "I met your son Kadja... he is as annoying as ever I guess...Anyara died beside me in a huge battle and well it's not been good... did she tell ou what will happen because no one will tell me and i also had to get the help of Hunter Willows who i knew in my previouslife which Anyara helped me remember"
Also how have you been Kana missed you when you never came back" I said and gave her a hug... "Also i need a favour... would you tell me more about this place? it seems i'm staying here for a while" I said and rusteled my hair "Kadja told me to ask since you know a lot about this place but you hate it..." I said and Deadly vanished and walked around freely no one seemed to mind her wondering around since she was originally from hell unlike me who really wasn't welcome anywhere but my home...She began to memorise the routes of serveral escapes and also where everything was knowing i would most likely get board and look for books she found a really old dusty room full of books which hadn't been used is well ever....
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 30, 2011 9:40 am

"Of course," I smiled. "But first, would you like any refreshments or food?" I walked over to the big shelf of books and took one down. It was huge, at least 2000 pages thick. I plopped it down on a desk. "This book tells you everything about hell's past. I myself will have to teach you the alleyways. this is a place filled with secret passages even my husband doesn't know about." I laughed. "Sometimes he can be clueless. But is there anything else you need to know? I understand you might find Kadaj a little annoying -- you should've seen him when i was younger," I let out an exaggerated sigh. "But he knows a lot about this place as well. He owns a map of all the guard stations and where all the traps are located." I passed her the book. "But for now, this is the best I can do." I turned again, walking back to the bookshelf. "Now about those refreshments. What would you like?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sun Jan 30, 2011 9:48 am

"I'm afraid I can only eat the souls of the dead now...I reincarnated as quiet a creature" I said laughing slightly "I can drink though do you have any water? flying takes a lot out of me"
Deadly smiled as she found a quiet place in that old room and curled up there quiet happily...

Past....
The Battle...
In the Battle which Anyara was forced to fight i had just finished my training and was ready for battle with my daggers adn Deadly beside me... i had far less power and a strong will as well as the fact i was great at flying...
When Anyara died infront of me I stepped up my game and fought back making sure no one got near her or any of my other fallen comrades but failed only able to keep a few bodies back... i spent a good few years searching for their souls and guiding them to Utopia (Graveyard of Souls) keeping them safe... I became the guardain there and the other few of my kind that remained reliedon me a lot until i was Captured...

In my shoulder bag i kept i small tattered book which held my past and also the past of my entire family starting from the 1 generation... It was not a normla book though it never gained pages but the contense would change... one page held the past of one ancester... but then after 100 generations the book would change colour and a new one would appear i was the 101st generation so i had two books with me... we lived for an awful long time...
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 30, 2011 9:52 am

Persephone~ I smiled. "Okay, water it is." I went to get a glass of water, when I returned, I held a little box as well as two drinks. One was water, and the other a blood-red mixture that I myself drank. I opened the box and there were about ten little souls wrapped in a special foil that kept them from moving. "You can eat these," I suggested. "I'm never going to use them. They were a present from my uncle, and he eats souls too, but I prefer to keep things alive." I shook my head in disgust.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sun Jan 30, 2011 9:54 am

"Soul will fade and theese ones are too small to be real i'm afraid but they hold all the nutrients, thank you" I said and bit into one of them and drank my water sitting down in another chair... Deadly appeared taking something from my bag she took the books and said it'll be best for her to keep them safe and i nodded having an idea what she was up to but didn't care she went back to the old room and curled up with the books protecting them...
" It has been a long time really... i don't seem to have changed much since my heart froze... hopefully Utopia will be rebuilt and reawakened under the three moons" I said "and one day you will be able to visit that place again and by then i will hopefully be able to resurrect Anyara..." I said
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 30, 2011 10:01 am

I laid back in my chair. "Is there anything else you need to know? Do you have a place to stay?" I remained calm, sighing. "I have a room above my room." I got up and pulled down a ladder from the ceiling that lead up into another cozy room. "It's colder up there, but I mean, we're in hell, so the cold seems welcoming sometimes." I said. "Then there's a room inbetween Kadaj's room and Hunter's room. I'd stay away from Hunter, he's sort of a forcer," I shivered. "I know that you're not exactly flesh and bone, but he has his ways with any creature." I sneered. "He's almost as bad as the devil himself." I shook my head. "But you can stay wherever you please."

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sun Jan 30, 2011 10:04 am

"I thank you Persaphone... and as for flesh and blood for the first 18 years of our life we are definatly alive but i'm already past that stange... "Also i have apparently suffered at his hands before accouring to my Anyara..." I said and then took the book up with me and then climbed back down "I must find Deadly for she is guarding my past" I said taking a bow ad walking outside and then tracking Deadly's soul quickly.. I found her in the dusty room of books and picked up my two tattered books placing them in my bag before i looked around..."hmm how interesting" I said and walked around reading the titles of the old books

Last edited by Soul Hunter on Sun Jan 30, 2011 10:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 30, 2011 10:07 am

"Okay. Maybe you want to go see Kadaj now? Or do you wish to sleep for a while?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sun Jan 30, 2011 10:09 am

"I tend not to sleep i'm afraid also I plan toread some of that book later" I said before i found Deadly and came back climbing back upstairs and taking the book to a quiet high up place with Deadly on guard as i began reading through the book quietly
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 30, 2011 10:12 am

"Come back when you're ready..." I said, walking into another room, but this time not emerging from it again.

(make it after she read the book...or you can post when she is reading the book and when she finishes so that Persephone/devil/Kadaj/Hunter can come into play. Very Happy)

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sun Jan 30, 2011 10:19 am

(ok.. got it)

I finished reading and Deadly lifted her head "Well find out much?" "A lot actually" I said adn jumped down spreading my wings as i landed still holding the book and placed it in my bag.."i'll mostlikely have to walk back aftificail souls are not ideal for me" I said "also i have to hunt later on" I said and then i told Deadly about what i had learned from the book but keeping it in hushed tones and stayed very alert before Deadly transported my bag and the book to the room above Persaphone's and I streatched my wings and they cracked getting rather stiff again and i cursed in my head still speaking in a hushed tone about what i had learned about his place
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 30, 2011 10:25 am

Persephone~ Hearing her return, I watched her walk up the stairs into the other room. "Learn anything useful?" I called from where I was standing. I was't expecting to get a reply, but I asked the question anyways. There was a knock on the door and I went to open it. It was Kadaj.

Kadaj~ I looked at the stairs hanging from my mother's ceiling. "What are you using those for?" I didn't notice Seclusion was here.

Persephone~ "I was cleaning," I lied, wondering to trust my son at the moment or if it was a bad idea. I went to the stairs and closed them halfway, giving Seclusion some hearing range and a bit of fresh air from the compartment bellow her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sun Jan 30, 2011 10:27 am

I heard voices and remained quiet with Deadly beside me... both of us reamining quiet and we talked through thought about what i had learnt and how i would survive here for a long amount of time... I let my eyes adjust and spotte who was there but reamined where I was
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 30, 2011 10:35 am

Kadaj~ I shrugged. "Anyways," I smiled. "I came because Cerberus caught Hunter trying to hurt another girl today again," I clenched my fists. "I just though you might wanna know it was Anyara...she came back. really early, I know.... I find it amazing."

Persephone~ "Where is she now?" I looked shocked, my hand resting softly over my gaping mouth. :

Kadaj~ "She's at the infirmary. I know she's a spirit and a soul, but he hurt her pretty bad..." I turned and punched my fist through the wall, drawing my fist back covered in blood. The walls had a special pointed graph underneath them that was designed to keep people from getting into another person's room through the wall. Some of the tiny spikes stuck out in my hand, but I yanked them out. My mother embraced me in a hug.

Persephone~ "Go now," she frowned. "I'll be right there." I escorted Kadaj out the door.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sun Jan 30, 2011 10:38 am

i jumped down afterwards and opened the window spreading my wings and searching for her soul before anyone could stop me.."What is she doing here... a spirit and a soul should remain somewhere safe" I said and found her adn climbed in through the window... "Anyara... what are you doing here?" I said and stood beside her and exmained her soul and spirit..."How terrible this'll take a while to repair" I muttered and began creating soul threads using my teeth to pull them out and then let them take hold of her soul rpairing it slowly and my hand froze as the threads repaired her soul and spirit... "i do not wish to see anyone close to me die a second time or at all if i can help it.. your body remains in my land safely where your soul and spirit should be and reamin safely so you do not suffer anymore..." I said with sad eyes
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 18 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 18  Next