Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Utopia; Graveyard Of Souls

Page 16 of 18 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18  Next

Go down

Utopia; Graveyard Of Souls - Page 16 Empty Re: Utopia; Graveyard Of Souls

Post by Guest Wed Feb 16, 2011 3:01 pm

Reym~ I sighed. There's obviously something she doesn't know.... I shook my head and watched the training fight. I yawned and laid down, quietly thumping my tail on the ground.

Llelsem~ I made a large "WHOOP" when the heart dissolved into the potion and accepted its job. I smiled evilly and poured in the last ingredient as the ground began to shake....

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Wed Feb 16, 2011 3:04 pm

I lifted my head as i sensed the new soul arriving adn quickly foudn Deadly who smiled and licked Reym..."is there anything else we should know, Reym?" I asked adn stroked his muzzle gently and Deadly smiled knowing that i trusted Reym more a bit like Deadly since i thought they were both just big softies...
I began creating a portal to Hell and soread my wings readily waiting

ooc- i g2g bye bye...also don' kill my character...lol
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Location : sitting at a table playing a dangerous game of cards

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 16, 2011 3:06 pm

Reym~ I shrugged, sitting up straight. "The Devil's heart is immortal. Nothing can ever destroy it -- not even the perishing of hell itself." I looked away, touching noses with Deadly but then looking up again.

Llelsem~ I smiled as huge chunks of earth blasted through the floor, and soon a cage with a demon-like creature inside appeared. A key materialized from the potion, as well as the heart. She grabbed both, one in each hand, and handed the heart to the creature inside who ate it hungrily. It doubled in size, flashed with light, then turned into the Devil once more. I clapped and unlocked the cage with the key, and it disappeared into a small cloud of smoke.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Wed Feb 16, 2011 11:38 pm

"well i should atleast be able to lock it away and seal him again then shouldn't I?" i said and Deadly turned into a scythe adn i twirled her above my head and lay her neatly on my back..."Also i must tell you nothing can be immortal every soul dies and with it the creature some just have extrodinaryly long lives" i said this was what i had been taught and stuck by reguardless
I closed the portal suddenly as i brung up the map infront of me and looked through "hmm, still partly lock huh? well this'll be even more fun" i said
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 17, 2011 2:55 pm

Reym~ I sighed and looked away. This was going to be like mission impossible.

Llelsem~ I clapped and squealed in delight. "Darling! You're back!" I smiled demonically.

Devil~ I stretched and let out a hearty laugh, "For this, you may get promoted!" He smiled, pointed canines glinting in the fire that surrounded his body. I yawned and cracked my back, then my neck. I flexed a few times. "It's good to be back. Now for that Seclusion...Protect the portals!" I yelled, immediately taking command.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Thu Feb 17, 2011 3:01 pm

"Deadly will come back atleast so don't worry... no one plans on dying today" I said before i left adn ripped through the portal my wings spread adn destoryed the demons guarding the portal easily adn laughed and feasted on their souls happily.."hmm such a different taste" i said and muttered under my breath to infuse my wing soul to my body so they could'nt rip it out at all... i spread my wings "seems like the old bat is alive again.. what would his son think , Deadly?" "i don't think he'd be too pleased" said Deadly who was infusing my blood into her already deadly blades... we both contain poison in our bodies so thsi was the best option...
I found lelsem and landed pinning her down and ripping her soul out and pulling it apart with my hands and laughed slightly and turned to the Devil and looked to him "My my , your as old as ever i see.. such a shame one of my freinds is realated to you" i said.. i had sealed Utopia off again protecting it from all and any harm
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 17, 2011 3:05 pm

Llelsem~ I screamed and faded into a puff of black smoke....

Reym~ I sighed and quietly followed them, although Seclusion nor Deadly heard or sensed or smelled me. I stepped through the portal after they were out of sight and I began to walk around. I had a plan in mind, and I wasn't about to let it slip from my fingers...

Devil~ "I knew you'd be here sooner or later," I said. "I was hoping it was sooner." I grinned and punched my fist into the ground, creating a mountainous(sp?) wall of molten lava that surrounded Seclusion and Deadly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Thu Feb 17, 2011 11:06 pm

i looked at the motlen lava and smiled "how fun" i said adn and grabbed some of it and sat there playing with it like a child
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 18, 2011 2:20 pm

Devil~ I sighed and walked away, disappearing into thin air. Find me now, I challenged her in her thoughts.

Reym~ i walked around hell restlessly until I sensed something pass through me. With my multiple eyes, I locked onto a spot that seemed just like any regular air. I saw it start shimmering faintly and then (for me only) it came into view. It was the devil! He had been ressurected! I nearly barked out loud, but I kept quiet and snuck up behind him, following his every move.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Fri Feb 18, 2011 2:23 pm

I closed my eyes and let my wings show their wingspan as i remained in the air and jerked suddenly feeling another presence but not sure who i began looking for the soul my eyes opening and Deadly laughed slightly on my back as crimson feathers began showing in my wings and i landed softly and quietly and let my soul threads searh the groudn silently wrapping themselves aroudn the legs of the devil after they had eventually found him.. it was a long method but it never failed...
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 18, 2011 2:33 pm

Devil~ I snarled and reappeared, grabbing the soul threads in my hands and ripping them apart violently. "You're so oldschool," I said, smirking. I punched the ground again, and a lava-snake that was at least as big as a horse, as long as maybe a bus (not a schoolbus). I watched it slither its way to Deadly.

Reym~ I barked loudly, making my presence known, and lunged at the snake's throat. i knew its blood was extremely venemous, but I bit down into its neck hard, and blood began to seep through the wounds and into my mouth. the poison in the blood stung my mouth like no other pain I had ever felt. I held on, still, though.

( Reym is *NOT* dying! He's too cool Wink )

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Fri Feb 18, 2011 2:37 pm

Deadly growled and i let her control my body and she made my hands move and cute the snake her blades didn't even burn "that all you got.. it doesn't matter if the methos is old or not.. you demons haven't seen nothing yet.. my wings aren't their true colour shall we say" I said with a smirk as more crimson red feathers replace my blue and black tipped featherss the silver ones appearing more clearly as well... I laughed adn my teeth sharpened until i had a mouth full of fangs adn Deadly was in her cestail form so she could hurt anyone and anything at the momment but not me...
I lunged at the devil and sliced him where his heart was before backing off before he could attack adn then twirled Deadly and threw her adn she sliced repeatedly through the lava snake tearing it to shreds with every chance she had
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 18, 2011 2:40 pm

Reym~ I let go of the creature's neck and spat out the blood. the taste was terrible.

Devil~ i placed my hand over the wound and it mended partially. I grabbed Seclusion in my large hand and examined her, dangling her by her arm. I laughed and played her as a puppet, plucking feathers from her wings until I finally dropped her a couple of feet off the ground and healed my lava-snake and replaced it back into the earth.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Fri Feb 18, 2011 2:46 pm

I chuckeled and stood up still holding my head high "thank you for helping me there, demon" i said as a burst of crimson feathers replaced the ones that had been plucked.. they looked almost like fire and i quickly flew up into the air and my fingers cracked my eeyes locking onto my target and i laughed and caught Deadly and let ehr drop to the ground with a howl as i floated there and then lunged at the devil again avoiding the attacks swiftly and ripping the neck open with my ow teeth.... even to demons they felt like iced blades dripping with poison...
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 18, 2011 2:51 pm

Devil~ I smacked Seclusion away from me and took a sample of the poison. The pain wasn't severe, but it was definately there. I sighed. I didn't have a poison healer with me. I grumbled and plucked Deadly from her.

Reym~ I lunged up at the devil, biting his hand. He dropped Deadly and I growled, holding on tight, the venom from his snake pouring into his new flesh wound.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Fri Feb 18, 2011 2:54 pm

Deadly howled and i flew downa dn pushed myself off her and began ripping at the devil's throat again my fiery wings spoke for themselves they weren't ym true wings but neither were my other ones they seem like only half of them are true...
I didn't let go and i had bit my lip letting my poison enter the blood stream and it circulated regardless it destroyed creatures from teh inside out and i rarely used this trick since there was no point in killing the fun...
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 18, 2011 2:57 pm

Devil~ I smothered Seclusion underneath my hand. "Is that one man dead?" i asked. "The monster one... Oh, really. What's his name?" I pondered, keeing Seclusion under my massive hand.

Reym~ I ran behind the Devil, making it look like I was giving up, but then I started to chant something in the Forbidden Language.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Fri Feb 18, 2011 3:00 pm

i laughed "i do not breath stupid" i shouted and proped my feet up against him and pushed myself back against his hand and used my wings and then got free eventually and then lunged at him again and ripped open his chest aiming for the cold heart of his... i heard the forbidden language and i knew it.. or rather i had looked it up in books a while ago and foudn a bit on it but not much so i knew i should back off but i kept going until the last second
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 18, 2011 3:06 pm

Reym~ i finished the enchantment and howled loudly as a bright black light surrounded us all, and enclosed around the Devil. I became at least five times as large as i was already (which was pretty big -- about the size of a werewolf), and my fangs grew very long and neon green poison dripped from them. I didn't know if I'd ever return to my old form, because the Forbidden Language could be a very powerful thing. My claws enlongated to at least a foot long, matching the rest of my new body's size. I was now almost as big as the devil himself and I a fiery black aura eminated from me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Fri Feb 18, 2011 3:09 pm

Me and Deadly looked to Reym and I whistled..."You still going to play this 'game' Selcusion?" "Of course, i start it, i finish and your joining as well" I said and spread my wings and took to the air and looked at the forbbidden language at work rather amazed by it...
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 18, 2011 3:13 pm

Reym~ I growled, although it had the effect of an earthquake. The black light kept around me and I thought over the consequences before I continued my actions. I grabbed the Devil by the thoart and ripped open his chest, revealing his black, shriveled heart, and violently broke the rib bones, pincturing the lungs. I held open his skin as he struggled, trying to let Seclusion get his heart.

Devil~ I yelled and grabbed Reym by the neck, but now my hand didn't even fit around his neck. I screamed and tried to pull away, the breath becoming harder and harder to get.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Fri Feb 18, 2011 3:16 pm

I then spotted his old soul in the river of soula dn laughed before i let Deadly stay on land and dived in adn picked out his soul flying out and reconnecting it to his body and slowly crushed it with my icey hands.."Hey, you've had a taste of my soul, maybe it's my turn? what do you think?" I asked looking at the devil with a smirk on my face and Deadly stood behind me in her true form amber eyes resting on Reym slightly
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 18, 2011 3:19 pm

Reym~ Growing impatient, I let go of his neck which was now swollen with the overexcessive amount of venom. I used my claws like fingers and yanked his heart, not tearing it completely out. I waited for Seclusion....

Devil~ I kept in another yell and I cringe. "I don't care! That's my old soul," I said, gasping for air.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Fri Feb 18, 2011 3:20 pm

"then let's find your new one shall we... i reconnected it anyway... and encase you forgot i'm very good and finding soul i can smell them too" I said and pulled out a fresh black ash flame from him with ease adn read through it "this it, i wonder what'll happen if i connect both souls... want to see?" i asked

(lol she's slwoly becoming a bit evil and twisted..lol)
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 18, 2011 3:29 pm

( uh ohz lol! o.O Is that my fault )

Devil~ I glared at her. "Seclusion, you're not that coldhearted," I spat. I struggled against Reym and managed to break free, ripping it from her hands.

Reym~ I growled and bit down on his back moments after he had grabbed the soul.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 18 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18  Next