Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Utopia; Graveyard Of Souls

Page 17 of 18 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18  Next

Go down

Utopia; Graveyard Of Souls - Page 17 Empty Re: Utopia; Graveyard Of Souls

Post by Soul Hunter Fri Feb 18, 2011 3:34 pm

"why shouldn't i be? I have no reason not to... There's only me left now, unlike them though i evolved" I said and snatched back from him and connected the two souls together and then shot into the air and let the soul hover a few inches above Deadly's blades and smirked as i watched my soul threads try to shatter it...
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Location : sitting at a table playing a dangerous game of cards

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 18, 2011 3:41 pm

Devil~ I spoke a quick enchantment that forced Reym away from me, slamming him against the wall, and pointed pieces of rock (i forget are they stalagtites or stalagmites, the ones on the ceiling....)

Reym~ I howled as one pierced my shoulder and watched the Devil advance on the two souls.

Devil~ I grabbed the soul and ripped it away from the other one and placed it back inside me, and it healed my wounds. "I'm not going down without a fight, Seclusion," I smirked and tossed her into the river of souls which began trying to unfuse her souls.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Fri Feb 18, 2011 3:46 pm

my wings encircled me and protected my souls more and Deadly then lunged at the devil and pulled tyhe soul out and smirked "Seclusion is not the only one, we are partners" she said adn i flew out adn grabbed the soul and killed it making it fade before i ate it and then pulled out my own souls and gave them to Deadly... she ate them and i fell slightly as my eyes turned black with my wings gaining their black tipps but still remaining crimson...
my fingers cracked as invisable soul threads began ripping the devil apart as i just hovered there and Deadly laughed... she had three souls now and was very happy... I hadn't done this trick since before i was sealed...
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 18, 2011 3:49 pm

Devil~ I tried ripping the soul threads away, but with no soul, I was basically powerless.

Reym~ I pulled the rock from my shoulder and got up, shaking off, neon green, venemous blood splattering all over the floor. I growled and my hackles raised as i simply stepped on the devil, crushing him completely.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Fri Feb 18, 2011 3:53 pm

i pulled my threads away and Deadly lunged she had doubled insize again and lunged at the devil ripping out his entire throat and then ripped off his head and chewed it and looked up at me and i grinned and lunged as well goting straight through his heart and ripping it out with me and sniffing it before i shreded it and grinned...

(she went beserk..lol...and this is completely normal for Selcusion, nto so much Deadly)
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 18, 2011 3:55 pm

( lol obviously )

Reym~ I let go of the devil and stepped back. The effect of the Forbidden Language was starting to take it's toll. I went back to my normal form and collapsed on the floor.

Devil~ In order to save my body, I poofed into a sticky black smoke.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Fri Feb 18, 2011 4:02 pm

I landed and held my head and let my soul threads trail throguh the lava and surround the mist and burn it through in throguh while me and Deadly protected Reym at the same time Deadly staying back and growling as i drew my daggers lifted my head to show my now glowing eyes...
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 18, 2011 4:03 pm

Devil~ ( Is Basically D e m o l i s h e d )

Reym~ KO

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Fri Feb 18, 2011 4:09 pm

I went over to Deadly and my feahters fell off my wigns and i just pulled the bones out so new wings could grow over a period of time.. it depended on the situation most of the time...
Deadly gave me back my souls and I went over to Reyma dn sat down with Deadly "thank you for helping Reym, and you better not die either ya hear?" I said and ruffled his fur and Deadly then lay beside him adn put her head on him gently
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 18, 2011 4:17 pm

Reym~ I breathed deeply a few minutes later, and opened my eyes and licked Deadly's nose...Was I starting to grow...affectionate for her? I sighed and laid in a different position, so my head was upright. I smiled and looked at Deadly. "I'm not going to die," I said quietly, yawning. The only thing that remained from the Forbidden Language, which would disappear eventually, was the stain of neon green on my fangs.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Fri Feb 18, 2011 4:25 pm

Me and Deadly both smiled and i yawned as the bones for my new wings grew again..."well atleast one other creature is alive" I said "looks like i didn't completely fail" I said and Deadly batted me and i ducked and she then licked Reym and i smiled looked to Drako and Note who appeared and stood up "everyone intact?" "for once yes.. and i'm never doing that trick again.. it makes me hungry" I said and Drako sighed and handed me an angel soul and i smiled and Note laughed and greeted Reym and Deadly before i walked back eating the soul followed by Drako
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 18, 2011 4:29 pm

Reym~ I smiled and yawned, stretching. I saw Drako and my lips curled into a slight snarl, but I didn't dislike him as much as I once had. I greeted Note in a friendly fashion before laying down again. The Forbidden Language had really drained me of my strength.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Fri Feb 18, 2011 4:34 pm

"Drako your clearly not welcome near us so i suggest you back off" I said playfully and grinned cheekishly and he crossed his arms "Oh really and you need to stop ripping out your wings" "what was i supposed to do they went crimson red" i said and Drako looked at me confused..."We should get back home Deadly, Reym" I said and looked to them both and smiled before i created a portal and we all went through we helped Reym as well and Deadly lay down beside Reym again after we went to her den and i yawned and cuddled up between them both like a little kid
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 18, 2011 4:37 pm

Reym~ I smiled and laid my head on Seclusion's shoulder and looked at Deadly with bright eyes. I yawned, snapping my maw shut as i looked at Drako.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Fri Feb 18, 2011 4:38 pm

Note laughed and him and Drako went back to hell and sealed off hell... I remained asleep and Deadly smiled adn lay ehr head beside mine and Reym's tired... we were all pretty much tired after that fight... and ripping your own souls out and moving without them does take alot of energy...
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 18, 2011 4:41 pm

Reym~ I smiled at note and slowly drifted into sleep......

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sat Feb 19, 2011 2:40 am

Deadly and me were both asleep.. Kana,Jack and Sally found us and Sally and Kana just smiled at me snugeled up to two huge wolves...one of which had many eyes
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 19, 2011 7:50 am

Reym~ I yawned when I woke up. I slowly slid away from the other two, not waking them. I went to go walk around. I looked around, scanning the surroundings. Everyone is dead. I said, meaning my old family... i sighed as a tear rolled down my cheek and the scar that U'orem had given me from kicking me hurt more, this morning, for reason.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sat Feb 19, 2011 8:10 am

me and Deadly woke up at the same time and i sat up cross legged and streatched my half feathered wings before standing up and then walking around a bit "where did i put my bag.. i had a soul in there" I muttered and then found my shoulder bag and pulled out the peices of U'orem's soul that i had managed to collect... "there's still one peice missing huh? better find it then" I muttered and placed the jar ontop of an old fireplace near where i had rested the other two and my brother looked to me "remembered somethign then?" "shut it brother" I said and walked past and Deadly walked over and looked to us "The queen wants a word with you, Ashes, adn she won't take no for an answer" said Deadly and I sighed and jumped onto Deadly's back and rode her until we got to the old castle and i jumpedoff and looekd to the queen "what is it?" i said "you need to stop bringing demosn here, they'll do no good" "they helped me, so i give them a place to rest when they die and there are only three of them.. Persaphone isn't a demon but i rested hersoul here... they remain here until the fountain calls for them to be reborn" I said simply and walked out and waved back to the queen who looked at me with disgust since i never showed her any respect since then..
"by the way you should stop resisting, your majesty" I said
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 19, 2011 8:38 am

Reym~ I continued to walk around, rather sad... I whimpered and let out a long, depressing yet eerie howl. I dug a sign in the dirt in the Forbidden Language, which I had memorized by heart, and I watched it start to glow. It showed up in a projection-like box. It played out all of my history, from the time i was born until now. I watched it intently, smiling at all the times I rememebered now...

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sat Feb 19, 2011 8:40 am

Deadly had headed back and stopped when she saw the strange projection and watched... I sat somewhere high up waiting for my wings to become fully formed andthen went ot look for the last shard of the soul... i looked below carefully and then divebombed and landed spread my wings as i landed adn picked up something.."Bingo" I said
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 19, 2011 8:42 am

Reym~ The projection lasted several hours, and when it finally ended, I wiped out the symbol on the ground and let out a small whimper.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sat Feb 19, 2011 8:43 am

"are you ok, Reym?" asked Deadly softly as she walked up to him making no sound at all
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 19, 2011 8:55 am

Reym~ I turned around and saw Deadly. I smiled. "I'm fine," I lied, but I didn't show it. I turned around and laid down again, resting my head on my paws, thinking to myself about all the times past. Was I in a better place now...? I probably was, but sadness overwhelmed me with doubts.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sat Feb 19, 2011 8:58 am

Deadly lay beside him and put her head on his back "well if your fine atleast try to cheer up" she said
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 18 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18  Next