Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

There Goes My Life (Mature)

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

There Goes My Life (Mature) - Page 2 Empty Re: There Goes My Life (Mature)

Post by LoveOnHerArms Fri Apr 22, 2011 7:53 pm

Biff
I looked at her and stopped myself from snapping back at her, "Who? who the heck is the person in the picture?" I asked and swallowed hard when a shiver went down my spin. Looking back at Jacy I bit down on my bottom lip thinking and listening to her "Aright, alright breath Jacy" I said in a calm voice, oh hell no I wasn't calm on the inside something was toying with us and I knew it but didn't have a clue of what is was yet. "Ok, show me your room, you pack a bag and you can stay with me tonight" Joey looked around us tense. I grabbed his hand and held on tightly as a shutter went though my body "Ok can we please hurry this up?" I asked could Jacy not feel the icy breeze? or smell the death in the house? Duh biff no she couldn't she wasn't like you.
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Fri Apr 22, 2011 8:10 pm

Jacy
I shook my head slightly, looking away when she kept asking who he was. "Look, he was my brother, so drop it, okay?" I interrupt, tryin hard not to shout, surprised at myself. It wasn't like I actually knew him anymore, not really, so why was I so sensitive about the topic? "Wait, what?" I ask, surprised. "Why, do you, know, anything or something?" I ask, feeling left out since they both seemed to know what was going on. "Alright, alright, I'm going," I say, feeling annoyed again. It seemed ever since the accident, everyone was trying to protect me, treating me like a child. Arms still folded, goosebumps arising again on my skin, I began making my way down the hall towards the staircase at the end.
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Sun Apr 24, 2011 9:11 pm

Biff~
My eyes widen a little bit hearing that it was her brother "Your brother....oh shit" I breathed out with a shutter and Joey squeezed my hand "Just once I'd like it to be not family" he grumbled. Looking around I glance at the picture biting my lip and looked back at Jacy "Yeah, I know that something here want's to kill you...and now me, so hurry up!" My nose crinkled up more as the smell of death got stronger,something felt like it was going down my spin making me leap forward letting out a light scream, Joey frowned getting worried and looked around for the ghost "shit" he mumbled. "Never mind! Jacy" I yelled racing forward and grabbing her hand, "Never mind we'll leaving...now!, were about the same size even if your a little taller" I said in a rush yanking her to the door. Joey fallowed after us keys in his hand "Man this thing is toying with us, just once I'd like it too come right out and tell us what it wanted and then kill us, but nooo it has to toy with us""Joey! shut the hell up!" I snapped at him rushing out the door with Jacy. My breathing getting heavy and labored
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Sun Apr 24, 2011 10:17 pm

Jacy
I shook my head gently, closing my eyes for a moment.
“Wait, why does it matter if he was my brother or not? I don’t even remember him,” I say, looking at the two of them as they discussed something that I could hardly follow, frowning slightly.
“Hang on, what are you talking about?” I ask, practically being dragged behind her, my leg stiff and painful as I was forced to run after her. I had no idea where she had gotten the killing idea, or why something would even want to kill me. It wasn’t as if I knew anything about my life or anything. I wanted to just stop and demand for them to answer me, but I knew it was no use, and something about what they were saying had sent a cold chill cooling my veins, making my heart speed up and my blood pound, a desperate feeling and anxiety gripping me coldly with a knife at my back. None of this was making sense to me, but was that really anything new compared to how my life had been for the past month and a half? I knew nothing anymore, and just when I thought I was about to get a hold on everything, things like this, whatever ‘this’ was, just had to come along and happen to me, of all people. Puts a little emphasis on the phrase, ‘Why me?’, right? Well, I had never been one to feel sorry for myself, at least, not in the month and I half which was as far back as I could remember anything at all, and I wasn’t about to start right now, either, so I just followed her and Joey out the door.
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Sun Apr 24, 2011 10:37 pm

Biff
Breathing hard I dragged Jacy out the door with me and too the car, Joey was right behind us who now slid across the hood and jumped into the drivers seat, I opened the back door looked over my shoulder at the house,it seemed to loom over us now,wanting to drag us back in and eat us....yeah had that happen before, never again. Getting in after Jacy I closed the door and Joey pulled out, leaning against the seat my eyes closed as my breathing got more even and the smell and feeling of death wore off. "Looks like we'd be up late tonight" I mumbled and opened my eyes again, Jacy looked utterly confused making me sigh "I told you I can see ghosts,some of them aren't nice and try to kill people." I shrugged my shoulders "It's my job to stop them...well mine and Joey's job to stop them" Joey gave a light chuckle "And whatever was in that house was diffidently pissed off" I shot him a look "Yeah, thats so not helping right now." Rubbing my temples I slumped into the seat thinking "You don't remember a thing.." I mused over that as Joey drove back to my house, ghosts couldn't come near my house unless I let them so Jacy was safe there untill I figured out what was going on with her house.
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Wed Apr 27, 2011 11:51 pm

Jacy
I shook my head slightly.
"But if they're ghosts, then how are they supposed to be able to really, do, anything?" I ask. Sure, I had supposedly seen Joey, well just seeing him was probably enough explanation. My mind's eye went back to watching him picking up the toolbox, messing with my truck engine, little details that could seem so unimportant. But hadn't she said he was some sort of guardian or something? I shrugged the thought off and kept listening to her, only interrupting once more.
"No, I don't remember anything, but does that really matter or count for anything?" I ask, not seeing how that tied in to, as Joey had put it, there being something in my house that was 'defidently pissed off'. I just shook my head to myself and let it drop slightly, sighing, seeing that she was clearly zoned out at this point. Lifting my head, eyebrows pulled slightly together, I turned my head to stare out the window, trying to sort through the tangled jumble of thoughts resting in my mind like a dropped stone.
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Thu Apr 28, 2011 12:11 am

Biff
My brain went into over load thinking about all this, There was a ghost trying to hurt or kill a girl that didn't remember a damn thing about her life,and her brother was tied into it some how. "But how? how the hell is he tied into it?" I asked myself in a frustrated tone, Joey glanced back at us give a shrug "No clue, but maybe you could explain things a little better to Jacy" I gave him a 'drop dead' look "Why thank you mister mom" I snapped back ending with a sigh, it took to much energy to keep snapping at joey all the time. Letting out a breath I looked at Jacy "I'll explain it the best I can, Some ghosts are helpless and just wander around,then you have the ones who all a little bit more powerful and can cause trouble like breaking pictures and writing stuff on walls seems to be a favorite""Its a classic" Joey butted in getting a roll of my eyes "Yeah whatever, then you have the really bad one, ones that can kill or harm people, those are the ones you need to worry about" I said right as Joey pulls into the driveway and parks "Here we are ladies home sweet home, free of all ghosts besides your truly" Oh joy" I mumbled getting out and looked at Jacy with a weak smile "Come on, I promise none of the freakness with rub off onto you"
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Thu Apr 28, 2011 12:47 am

Jacy
I listened to Joey and Biff talk without really having any of it process into my brain, until, of course, Biff addressed me and I was forced to turn and look at her again. Immediately my mood picked up slightly, finally getting one question answered, even though it wasn't exactly the best answer. But still, it was something, right? I shrugged slightly.
"How do they get more powerful?" I ask, then immediately feel embarrassed for some reason.
"Sorry, I'll just stop asking," I mumble, looking back out the window as Joey pulled into the driveway of a house, unbuckling. Glancing at Biff as I got out, I snorted softly.
"Oh believe me, I honestly don't think that's going to be a problem," I mutter quietly. I mean seriously, if I was already insane and having these random hullucinations that could only progressively get worse, what could hanging out with these two possibly do to me? Yeah. I know. So optimistic of me.
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Thu Apr 28, 2011 12:56 am

Biff
I looked over at her and shook my head "No no it's alright, but Im sorry to tell you I don't have a good answer to that one, I honestly don't know, wish I do tho" I trailed off with a thoughtful frown on my lip, Joey shook his head and steered us to the door. Looking at Jacy Joey chuckled with a smirk "I like this girl already" I didn't have the energy to smack him in the stomach,just unlocked the door and walked in, flipping on lights I glanced at Jacy "Well this is it,make yourself at home" I added with a small smile. My shoes were kicked off ,then I walked into the living room and flopped onto the couch,grabbed a box of take out and picked at it thinking, sweet mother I didn't have any answers on what was in that house or what it wanted. Joey closed the door after us,strolled into the living room and sat in the recliner with a box of take out "Don't think about it Sweets, It'll come too you" he said then started eating reaching for the remote. I frowned and shook my head looking at Jacy "You hungry or anything, we have take out or I could find you something in the frig or freezer"
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Thu Apr 28, 2011 1:13 am

Jacy
I glanced over at Joey as I followed him up the porch, trying to give up what he meant by saying that but getting up, my pulse already throbbing in my temple from other things. Walking in, I instantly got that nervous feeling that always came with going to someone's house for the first time, not knowing exactly what to do or how to act or what the 'house rules' were or anything. One good thing about living alone while not knowing anything about your life: You could make your own rules and not worry about anyone else not approving. One of the many downsides: You could feel like a complete stranger, you never really feel like you belong, you can go through everything and still have no answers, and you have no one to talk to. Okay, so that was more like four, but oh well, just proves my point. I trailed after Biff and Joey to what I assumed to be the living room, sitting awkwardly on the edge of one of the couches. Looking over at her, I just shook my head slightly, trying to force a smile onto my face though my lips barely twitched.
"No need, I'm fine, thanks," I say, dropping my hands onto my knees, staring down at the carpet.
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Thu Apr 28, 2011 1:27 am

Biff
Picking at my food I looked over at her and gave a soft smile seeing her unsure and lost on what to do. Sitting up a little I looked at her "You sure? it's no trouble" I added then finely eat a piece of chicken, chewing I looked at the tv blankly thinking then sighed my gaze going back to Jacy "I can show you where the bathroom is and get you some clothes if you'd like,maybe a shower with help" I offered with a soft wary smile on my lips, I knew this was all getting really strange for her, meeting us and something trying to get her all in one day had to be nerve raking and crazy for her. Joey turned on the tv and ate watching a game that was on glancing at us every now and then, he had his moments when he acted like a human and not a ass. Tucking hair behind my ear I looked at the tv then at Jacy.
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Thu Apr 28, 2011 1:43 am

Jacy
I shook my head again.
"No, it's fine, really," I insist, looking up at her. Glancing at the TV when Joey turned it on to a game, I took a deep breath, breathing in slowly, then back out.
"Yeah, that sounds... Good," I decide, turning my head to look back at her, standing up after she did.
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Sun May 01, 2011 11:43 pm

Biff
I stood up and smiled lightly at Jacy "Alright fallow me" I walked up the stairs lightly and down the hall to my room, "You can sleep in the guest room, I actually just cleaned it and changed the sheets" Pushing open the door that was last one on the right, I walked in flipping on the light, the walls were a pale sky blue with the right wall made entirely out of cork board with notes and pictures covering it from top to bottom, a queen with pillows and a huge converter on it was off to the side with a nightstand to go with it. "Let me get you some clothes" Walking to the closet, I grabbed some clothes that were a little to big for me, but they should fit Jacy "Here ya go" I hand them too her with that light smile and slipped past her into the hall again. "Bathroom's the first on the left" I mumbled and opened the door,flipped on the light and moved out of the way, "Towels are under the sink,everything else you'll need is in the closet, take as long as you want, and you can either come back downstairs or got to sleep.It's up to you" I smiled again and stepped out of the bathroom.
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Mon May 02, 2011 6:09 pm

Jacy
I nodded slightly, following her out of the room and up the stairs, stepping lightly and looking around. One hand slid along top of the banister as we walked up. My eyes looked around the house as she talked and led me to the guest room, occaisionally nodding a mumbling a thanks. I stood back a little, thumbs in my belt loops, and watched her as she turned on the light to the bathroom. I nodded again.
"Thanks," I say, my tongue feeling thick, smiling small, meaning it though I had no idea why any of this was happening, though I also knew she didn't, either. But seriously, what next? Picking the clothes up and hoping they fit, I walked into the bathroom. Shutting the door quietly behind me and locking it out of force of habit, I set the clothes on the counter and stared in the mirror at my reflection, grey eyes looking unfamiliar, olive-toned skin looking more pasty than healthy, dark hair wispy. Sighing quietly to myself, I turned the water on and stripped down, stepping into the shower and drawing the curtain closed. The warm water rushed over my body, surrounding me, and I felt my muscles begin to unknit themselves and relax. Reaching down slightly, I rub two fingers in small circles over my bad knee, wishing the stiffness would come out of it for once.
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Sat May 07, 2011 1:27 pm

Biff
Letting out a breath and muttering I walked back into my room wanting nothing more then to crawl under the blankets and sleep but I couldn't "No a freakin ghost had it out for the girl in my shower" I mumbled getting somethings, a note book,pen with my laptop. Walking back downstairs to the noise of a game going on in the living room,Joey glanced over at me "Time to work?" he asked and I nodded warily "Yeah, Jacy's in the shower so we better start" Sinking into the couch I start my laptop glancing at the tv "Who's winning?" "Chiefs are this time" "Wow thats a first" I mumbled getting a pillow thrown at me, I gave a light laugh and started doing a search on Jacy's house, one blog caught my attention, clicking on it I glanced over at Joey then started reading. "Huh theirs a guy that looked up the history of her house and you wouldn't believe was he came up with Joey" He looked over at me "Try me" I shrugged reading "They used it as a hospital for a while in the early nineties, then Jacy's family moved into it, not long after the baby and wife got sick with smallpox and died" I let out a breath "Well this is just great"
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Sat May 07, 2011 3:01 pm

Jacy
I shook my head slightly, picking my hand up from my knee and cleaning off quickly, feeling trapped in my own skin. Turning the water off, I towel-dried my body off and climbed out of the shower, quickly pulling on the clothes Biff had handed to me. They seemed to fit pretty well. Squeezing as much water from my hair as I could, I flipped a comb through it, the wavy/curly strands reaching down my back, water occaisionally dripping off the tips.

( Have you ever read The House of Reckoning by... Well, I forget who, I'll have to find the book again, I think the author's last name was Saul... But have you? Lol. )
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Tue May 10, 2011 1:34 pm

Joey looked over at her and shrugged "It could be worse" I gave him a dry look "Hey we could be back at the old jail house dealing with a group of dead killers" I shuddered making a face "That was a nightmare" I shuddered again going back to my laptop looking up the history of her house. Joey chuckled and watched the game glancing at me every now and then "What?" I asked not looking up at her. "Nothing just thinking Sweets" I rolled my eyes and sighed looking at the screen "I have no idea what do about this one Joey" I looked over at him warily He smiled softly at her "We'll figure it out Sweets, you just need some sleep"

(Umm no I don't think I have....is it any good?)
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Tue May 10, 2011 3:04 pm

( I think it is, I was just wondering because its sorta where I got most of my ideas for this post. )

Jacy
I stared in the mirror at my reflection for a moment longer before turning away. I hung up the towel with slightly shaking hands, the veins prominent just below the surface, and picked up the clothes I had been wearing. Hesitating before opening the door, I tugged at the hem of my shirt, knowing I was procrastinating, and finally I reached out and unlocked the door, tugging it open. I stepped out into the hall, walking across to the spare guest bedroom, glancing towards the stairs on my way.
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Sat May 14, 2011 2:28 pm

Biff
I hushed Joey with a look hearing Jacy move around upstairs letting out the breath I was holding in when I heard the guest room door open and close lightly. "Alright time for bed" Joey turned off the tv and pulled me too my feet "Come on you need sleep,we'll think of something in the morning. It'll come to you it always does" He pointed out with a lazy grin making me sigh as he guided me up the stairs and into my room "What are you going to do while I sleep?" I asked looking back at him, he just shook his head and eased me into my bed then covered me up like I was a little kid "Im going to work on my bike" leaning down he kissed me on the forehead "Get some sleep" Sighing I rolled over and mumbled a "Right don't hurt yourself" before drifting off to sleep.
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Sat May 14, 2011 4:02 pm

Jacy
Shutting the door of the guest room quietly behind me, I set the dirty clothes down in a hamper and looked around the room again. I let out my breath in a soft sigh, hearing Joey and Biff moving around downstairs, then start coming up the stairs. Flicking the light switch off, I pulled the covers back on the bed and crawled in, feeling the familiar tightening feeling in my chest ask squeezed my eyes shut.
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Mon May 16, 2011 5:32 pm

Biff
I rolled over again and sighed falling asleep but I shuttered and bolted up something wasn't right, I wasn't sure what but something didn't feel right, maybe Joey did something or...Jacy! I flipped back the blankets and bolted out of my room only to barley miss slam into the wall. "Jeez" Getting to the door I knocked on it shivering a little even if I was in sweats and a baggy shirt "Jacy? Are you ok?" I asked looking at the door. Joey didn't show up witch was really weird, he was normally right at my side when I got this feeling. Waiting for Jacy to answer me back or open the door I closed my eyes and sighed.
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Fri May 20, 2011 6:52 pm

Jacy
Not knowing how long I lay awake in bed, I slowly drifted to sleep, only to be plagued by nightmarish figures and the squealing sound of locked tires on icy roads. There were other sounds, strange animal screams that seemed to tear through a silent world where everything was dark. I tossed and turned unconsciously, kicking back the comforter and tangling the bed sheets around my legs. Eventually my eyes flew open and I stare up at the dark ceiling, heart feeling like it were about to pound through my chest and create a hole. I became aware of how stifling the room seemed, and lurched out of the bed, pausing to untangle the sheets, and threw open the bedroom window. The cool night air rushed in to greet me, clear as ever, easy to breathe in, unlike the smoggy air downtown. I took a deep breath and let it out slowly, feeling the heat in my cheeks slowly begin to fade. It was only a moment later when there was a knock on my door, accompanied by Biff's quiet voice, reminding me that my house was 'haunted'. Wincing, I made my way over to the door, footfalls silent, and pulled it open.
"Yeah, I'm fine, why?" I ask, wishing I had glanced at my phone so I could at least know what time it was.
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Fri May 20, 2011 7:16 pm

Biff
Waiting for her to open the door the door I let out a breath trying to shake off the chilled feeling that was going down my back, something was right and dang it I couldn't figure out what. Sighing again I opened my eyes and looked at her "Something just doesn't feel right....again" I mumbled the last part and ran a hand through my bed tangled hair wincing when I found a knot and let my hands drop to my sides again looking at her. "Um are you having nightmares? or having a hard time sleeping?" I asked then looked over to the hall stairs to see if Joey was coming or for him to show up suddenly, a slight frown came to my lips not seeing him yet. Biting my lip I looked over at Jacy again waiting, sure I could see and talk to ghosts but I couldn't read minds or anything like that.
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Sat May 21, 2011 4:08 pm

Jacy
Normally I would have rolled my eyes or snorted at her concern, but, as it was, I was not so quick to do so this time. I shrugged.
"I always do, why?" I ask, seeing her expression and biting back on any insults I might have had. My eyes followed her's down the hall, and I wondered faintly where Joey was, commenting to myself silently that it was strange seeing her without him; he seemed overly protective of her.
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Sat May 21, 2011 4:33 pm

Biff
Looking back at her I gave a small nod "Cause I think whatever wants you dead is messing with your mind and thus you have nightmares" I said then glanced back to the stairs getting worried, where was Joey? Looking back at Jacy I frowned my eyes clouding over a little "I'll explain is a minuet but I've need to check on Joey" I started down the hall "You can come too or whatever" I called over my shoulder hurrying to the garage door opening the door a rush of cold air greeted my face making me shutter and swallow hard "Joey?"
It was dark...that wasn't right he said he was working on his bike. Joey?" I called out again flicked on the light and slowly walked in, something like a finger went down my spin making me leap forward and look around for Joey "Come on, this isn't funny anymore Joey" I called out. Seeing his bike and tools laying next to it, I swallowed hard now getting scared about this "J-Joey? Where are you?" This wasn't right! Nothing should be able to bother me here and Joey never left the house with out telling me.
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next