Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

There Goes My Life (Mature)

2 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

There Goes My Life (Mature) - Page 3 Empty Re: There Goes My Life (Mature)

Post by • Echo Sat Jun 18, 2011 10:27 am

Jacy
I folded my arms over my chest and nodded slightly. I wasn't exactly sure how well I was following her, but it was defiently not the strangest thing I had heard all day. She must've seen the look on my face, since she said she woils explain it later, and I stood by the door to her guest room as she started back down the hall to the stairs. I shifted my weight from my left to my right, then immediately off my bad leg and back on to my left. I watched her start down the stairs, then hesitantly stepped forward. I walked quickly after her to catch up, just having a strange feeling that made me want to follow. The downstairs was dark and quiet, and, not knowing the house well, I kept close to Biff, though not right on her heels.
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Sat Jul 16, 2011 4:42 pm

Biff
Looking around the garage I swallowed hard starting to actually get scared about all this "Joey! This isn't funny anymore come on!" I called out, you could hear the pleading in my voice, where was he? Looking over at Jacy who was staying close I bit my bottom lip "He never leaves....not with out telling me" I said softly almost to myself then to her. A deep dark laugh came out of nowhere getting me to jump and whirl around it wasn't Joey that much I knew. "Show yourself!" I snapped hugging myself to try and stay warm from the sudden chill in the room. The voice that came from the walls it seemed was dark and smooth "Silly little human....You think you know what your dealing with" It paused to give this laugh that made me shutter and look around with a new fire in my eyes "Your the one not showing yourself! Wheres Joey!" I demand to know "Oh little human, Sounding so brave when I can feel your fear. Don't worry about your little pet ghost is safe for now" The voice chuckled "Just give me the other girl and I'll let you and your pet go" I looked over at Jacy and sneered looking back out "No" There was more of that dark laughing making me grit my teeth "Thats your choice stupid girl...but your pet will die soon if you don't hurry" With that the room cleared up, it got warmer and the feeling of something watching us stopped.
Gritting my teeth I looked over at Jacy "You ok?"
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Mon Aug 08, 2011 4:37 pm

Jacy
I slowly followed Biff through the doorway, but didn't go much farther than that. My eyes looked around the room, seeing nothing unusual, and shifted uneasily, hoping this wasn't some kind of joke. But hearing the tone of Biff's voice told me clearly that it was not. A tremor ran up my spine, the hairs on my arms and the on the back of my neck stood straight up, feeling the warm air suddenly turn cold, and I glanced around warily. My head spun slightly when Biff called out, and I leaned against the doorframe, feeling sick to my stomach and fearing I was about to fall over, though I nearly jumped out of my skin at the new voice that had seemingly no person to belong to. I wanted to turn around and leave, but something had menfrozen in my tracks, holding me in place. It sounded like a threat to her. My chest tightened and I held my breath at the mention of 'the other girl'. By the way Biff looked at me, I knew it was talking about me, whatever it was. My gut tightened slightly, but the room was already beginning to heat back up as I lpoked to Biff, swallowing painfully past the choking-feeling.
"Yeah, I'm great," I say with fake-sounding bravado, knowing it wouldn't convince her but hoping she wouldn't question it.
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Mon Aug 08, 2011 4:50 pm

Biff
My head was pounding with questions and the fear of something happening to Joey ghost or not things could hurt him. Swallowing down the fear and urge to run and hide I walked over to Jacy, she looked worse the I did, well duh this had to be the first time anything like this has happened to her, but she was trying to but on a brave face and act like it wasn't scaring her. My hands were still trembling a little but I forced a reassuring smile "Alright come on" Walking out of the garage and closing the door after her. "We-I need to go find Joey...I think whatever that was is at your house" I paused to look over at Jacy "You can stay here but...I've gotta go...you'd be safer here anyway" Pushing hair out of my face I walked to the laundry room, grabbing the first pair of jeans I saw and pulled them on trying hard not to think the worse...everything would be fine it's not like something like this has happened before "But you always had Joey with you" I whispered softly before shaking my head and rolling my shoulders back. Walking back out chin lifted forcing the fear down I started getting everything I though I would need.
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Mon Aug 08, 2011 5:24 pm

Jacy
My jaw almost dropped as I followed her out, though I forced down the hundreds of questions building up inside my chest, since she had already told me that she couldn't answer most of those. But seriously, why my house?
"Wait, so you're leaving?" I asked quietly. I didn't want to sound like a baby, but there was no way I wanted to stay here alone, she had told me nothing could get me here, but what the hell was that in the garage, then? I shook my head slightly, blighting my bottom lip. I stood there in the kitchen awkwardly, wondering what to do. As soon as she came out of the laundry room, I followed her again.
"But what are you going to do, bow can you get him back?" I asked nervously, standing again.
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Mon Aug 08, 2011 5:34 pm

Biff
Heart pounding in my chest as my stomach tightened I start stuffing stuff into my messenger bag, things that most people though was a joke and didn't really work...well let mt tell you most the time it worked. Pushing hair back with one hand I looked over at Jacy and sighed my shoulders dropping a little "I-I don't know I'll figure something out, I just.....I-I can't leave him" The words came out a little wobbly, taking a deep breath then letting it out slowly I pulled myself together before looking back at Jacy "Look you can stay here or come with me, but if you come I don't know whats going to happen...whatever that was in the garage can't get into the house, the garage is a weak point because thats where Joey goes most the time" Opening a hall closet I reached in and pulled out the enchanted sword then a wooden staff with old carvings going up and down it. Letting out a breath I looked over at Jacy again waiting for her to decide.
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Mon Aug 08, 2011 5:57 pm

Jacy
My mouth opened and closed for a moment like a fish out of water before I closed it firmly, not knowing what I could say, debating. I didn't want to be alone in someone else's house, but did I really want to do whatever it was she was about to? What if she really was just crazy and demented?
"Woah, you actually carry those around?" I asked, eyeing the sword and staff she pulled out of a closet. I shook my head slightly. She looked at me, obviously waiting for a decision, and I swallowed again past the lump in my throat.
"I'll come," I said quietly.
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Mon Aug 08, 2011 6:56 pm

Biff
Giving a weak smile I nodded "Yup beats getting your ass kicked by a ghost" It wasn't like in the movies and tv shows where you could use guns and such to trap or kill ghosts, it was a messy and hard job but hey thats what Biff's life was all about. Grabbing my keys I looked at her and nodded "Alright" Walking to the door I held it open and locked it after Jacy walked out. Unlocking the car I put my messenger bag and stuff in the back seat then slid into the drivers side. Adjusting the seat I turned the car on and looked over at Jacy "Last chance to stay here, I have no idea what will happen" There was a up side to her coming, maybe she could talk to whatever it was since it seemed to want Jacy anyway.
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Mon Aug 08, 2011 7:26 pm

Jacy
I walked with her outside, feeling anxiety begin rising in my stomach, though I pushed the butterflies down.
'Like first day of school... If I remembered it,' I thought moodily to myself, climbing into the car, knowng it had just been my pride that had said I would come. I looked over at her.
"No way," I said, my voice sounding more confident than I felt. I didn't want to back out now and look like a chicken.
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Mon Aug 08, 2011 7:46 pm

Biff
Giving a small smile and a nod I pulled out onto the road and headed to Jacy's house. Chewing on my lip my mind started wandering again and fear started coming back up into me,shaking my head I kept gnawing on my bottom lip. Finely getting to her house I pulled to the side and looked back over at Jacy "Im going to give you the staff...but you should be ok" Trying to smile and failing I turned the car off shoved the keys into my pocket and get out. Shuttering from the icy dark feeling that was pouring off the house. Forcing myself to relax I grabbed my stuff and handed Jacy the staff. "Now comes the fun part" Rolling back my shoulders and lifting my chin I start down the sidewalk.
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Fri Nov 25, 2011 2:38 pm

Jacy frowned slightly as she took the staff, rolling it over slowly in the palm of her hands, trying to decide on a way to hold it. Unbuckling her seatbelt, she pushed open the car door and slid out, carrying the staff in her left hand. Shutting the door, she switched it to her right and looked over at Biff, swallowing down the uneasy feeling in her throat.
“So, do you guys do this sort of thing a lot?” she asked after a moment’s pause, following her down the sidewalk. Maybe this wasn’t as bad, or crazy, as she had first thought it to be.

Sorry, it’s pretty short and dry…
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3