Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monika's Letting Loose ( Sprite Girl ! )

2 posters

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Monika's Letting Loose ( Sprite Girl ! ) - Page 6 Empty Re: Monika's Letting Loose ( Sprite Girl ! )

Post by Guest Mon Mar 28, 2011 4:59 pm

When Monika was done showering, she shook off her hair and blowed it dry. She walked downstairs in a tank and bootie-shorts that read "LOVE" on the back. She slipped on her pink slippers and flipped her hair from her eyes, realizing Greg was asleep. She cuddled up beside him, making sure not to wake him, and laid a hand on his chest, watching the last few minutes of the game.

Back to top Go down

Monika's Letting Loose ( Sprite Girl ! ) - Page 6 Empty Re: Monika's Letting Loose ( Sprite Girl ! )

Post by <S t a r c h a s e r> Mon Mar 28, 2011 5:05 pm

THE NEXT DAY....
or=cyan]]Greg
he woke up and found Monika by him and hge tapped her. "Hello?" he said and tapped her again.
<S t a r c h a s e r>
<S t a r c h a s e r>
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 28, 2011 5:17 pm

Monika opened her eyes and yawned, "Morning," she sat up and rubbed her eyes, stretching.

Back to top Go down

Post by <S t a r c h a s e r> Mon Mar 28, 2011 5:18 pm

Greg
He looked at her and smiled. "Oh....yesturday was amazing.....wanna try mre later", he said and smiled.
<S t a r c h a s e r>
<S t a r c h a s e r>
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 28, 2011 5:49 pm

Monika yawned again and pushed herself off the couch. "That'd be fun," she smiled devilishly and walked into the kitchen, pouring herself a bowl of cereal.

Back to top Go down

Post by <S t a r c h a s e r> Tue Mar 29, 2011 12:44 pm

Greg
He poured his drink of coffee and he poured some Frosted Flakes. "That will be the one and truly day when you can be....a mother", he said and smiled. "Then if you get birth control then we can.....all we want", he said and grinned.
<S t a r c h a s e r>
<S t a r c h a s e r>
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 29, 2011 3:41 pm

Monika smiled, swallowing her mouthful of cereal. "Yeah," she said, kissing him sweetly. "I probably have some birth control laying around here somewhere." She shrugged and turned back to her cereal.

Back to top Go down

Post by <S t a r c h a s e r> Tue Mar 29, 2011 3:52 pm

Greg
He smiled. "Happy us", he said and layed on the couch. "Uh....I did not have a good sleep", he said and sighed.
<S t a r c h a s e r>
<S t a r c h a s e r>
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 29, 2011 3:55 pm

Monika finished her cereal and washed out the bowl. She walked over to the couch and sat down, replacing his head on her lap. She ran her fingers through his hair lightly, and then looked at him, "Why not? You were K.O. when I came down here last night."

Back to top Go down

Post by <S t a r c h a s e r> Tue Mar 29, 2011 4:00 pm

Greg
"Well....I had a dream that you was......already preg and then I was soooooo shocked I committed suicide and then you moved on", he said and sighed.
<S t a r c h a s e r>
<S t a r c h a s e r>
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 29, 2011 4:04 pm

Monika was a little shocked, "You wouldn't actually commit suicide if I was pregnant, would you?" She looked at him with worried eyes.

Back to top Go down

Post by <S t a r c h a s e r> Tue Mar 29, 2011 4:10 pm

Greg
"You see...when I committed suicide it was because you was pregnant with somebody else. Not me", he said and he shrugged. He kissed her happily.
<S t a r c h a s e r>
<S t a r c h a s e r>
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 29, 2011 4:13 pm

Monika breathed a sigh of relief and laughed, "Then why didn't you just say that in the first place?" She returned the kiss.

Back to top Go down

Post by <S t a r c h a s e r> Tue Mar 29, 2011 4:16 pm

Greg
"i don't know", he said and he grabbed her and they flopped on the couch.
<S t a r c h a s e r>
<S t a r c h a s e r>
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 29, 2011 4:17 pm

She fell onto the small couch with him and cuddled up to him, her chest pressed against his. She kissed his nose lovingly.

Back to top Go down

Post by <S t a r c h a s e r> Tue Mar 29, 2011 4:25 pm

Greg
"I'm crazy.....". he said and he smiled.
<S t a r c h a s e r>
<S t a r c h a s e r>
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 29, 2011 4:27 pm

"That's okay," she said, "I like it."

Back to top Go down

Post by <S t a r c h a s e r> Tue Mar 29, 2011 4:36 pm

Greg
He smiled and then he went upstairs. "I'm about to take a shower", he said and took his clothes off.
<S t a r c h a s e r>
<S t a r c h a s e r>
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 29, 2011 4:40 pm

Monika shouted up the stairs from the couch, "You don't have to come back downstairs dressed," she joked and turned on the TV to the first channel that came up which was ' I Didn't Know I Was Pregnant ' and she shifted uncomfortably.

Back to top Go down

Post by <S t a r c h a s e r> Wed Mar 30, 2011 12:52 pm

Greg
He laughed as he took a shower.
<S t a r c h a s e r>
<S t a r c h a s e r>
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by <S t a r c h a s e r> Wed Mar 30, 2011 12:52 pm

Greg
He laughed as he took a shower.
<S t a r c h a s e r>
<S t a r c h a s e r>
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 30, 2011 4:18 pm

Monika stretched out across the couch, yawning and laying her head against the pillow, slowly falling asleep as the show continued to run.

Back to top Go down

Post by <S t a r c h a s e r> Wed Mar 30, 2011 4:21 pm

Greg
He got out the shower and got dressed and then as he seen Monika sleep he crept out the door and he went to his job.
<S t a r c h a s e r>
<S t a r c h a s e r>
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 30, 2011 4:27 pm

( What's his job? )

Monika woke up an hour-and-a-half later and yawned, stretching. She looked around the house for Greg and wondered where he had gone. She saw his cell on the counter.

Back to top Go down

Post by <S t a r c h a s e r> Wed Mar 30, 2011 4:34 pm

(construction worker)
Greg
He looked at his boss. "Sorry Fred I was late.....my girl was sleep and i ust got out the shower", he explained and he got to work.
<S t a r c h a s e r>
<S t a r c h a s e r>
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next