Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monika's Letting Loose ( Sprite Girl ! )

2 posters

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Monika's Letting Loose ( Sprite Girl ! ) - Page 2 Empty Re: Monika's Letting Loose ( Sprite Girl ! )

Post by Guest Sat Mar 19, 2011 2:54 pm

Monika looked at him quizically.

( Sorry so short xD )

Back to top Go down

Monika's Letting Loose ( Sprite Girl ! ) - Page 2 Empty Re: Monika's Letting Loose ( Sprite Girl ! )

Post by <S t a r c h a s e r> Sat Mar 19, 2011 3:00 pm

Greg
He thanked her for the juice. "Thanks", he said and did 'cheers'. He then sat on the couch watching T.V.
<S t a r c h a s e r>
<S t a r c h a s e r>
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 19, 2011 3:04 pm

Monika sighed with a smug grin touching the corners of her lips. "Make yourself right at home, I'll be right back." She walked up the stairs and changed into her leisure clothes: small shorts with a tank top and came back downstairs. She sat on the couch next to him -- but not too close -- and asked, "Whatcha watchin'?"

Back to top Go down

Post by <S t a r c h a s e r> Sat Mar 19, 2011 3:07 pm

Greg
"Oh this is criminal minds"k he said and put his feet up.
<S t a r c h a s e r>
<S t a r c h a s e r>
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 19, 2011 5:00 pm

He moves rather slow, she thought to herself. She watched the show for a bit but soon became restless. She got up and smiled at him, "I'm going to go fix something to eat. If you want sommething feel free to go through the fridge. There's tons of stuff in there."

Back to top Go down

Post by <S t a r c h a s e r> Sat Mar 19, 2011 7:47 pm

Greg
He looked at her bent over and he licked his lips. "I'm good with you cooking",
<S t a r c h a s e r>
<S t a r c h a s e r>
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 20, 2011 9:58 am

"Then what do you want?" Monika asked, searching his face. She supressed a grin. He was such a guy.

Back to top Go down

Post by <S t a r c h a s e r> Sun Mar 20, 2011 11:26 am

Greg
"some a-- apple slices", he got out the gaze and laughed nervously.
<S t a r c h a s e r>
<S t a r c h a s e r>
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 20, 2011 12:07 pm

Monika chuckle and walked over to him, putting her face almost a finger's width away from his, "You're acting different," she said quietly, "Just say what's on your mind."

Back to top Go down

Post by <S t a r c h a s e r> Sun Mar 20, 2011 12:10 pm

Greg
"Fine I'll get the apple", he said and got an apple. "Whats on my mind is.......I want to see all of your house".
<S t a r c h a s e r>
<S t a r c h a s e r>
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 20, 2011 12:20 pm

"I can show you the upstairs..." Monika grinned.

Back to top Go down

Post by <S t a r c h a s e r> Sun Mar 20, 2011 12:24 pm

Greg
"Okay thats fine", he said and went up the loooong stairway. "Those are tiring stairs",
<S t a r c h a s e r>
<S t a r c h a s e r>
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 20, 2011 12:26 pm

Monika shrugged. She showed him the office, the room with the computer, and the hall bathroom, in case he needed to use the bathroom ever...and finally her bedroom that was laid out with satin mahogany covers and fluffy white pillows. A drapery hung over it that was see-through and made it look like a princess's palace. "That's all up here." The bed was king-sized and comfortable.

Back to top Go down

Post by <S t a r c h a s e r> Sun Mar 20, 2011 12:32 pm

Greg
"Okay...that looks comfty", he bounced on the bed a couple and layed down on it. "Ah....", he said cozy.
<S t a r c h a s e r>
<S t a r c h a s e r>
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 20, 2011 12:36 pm

"Isn't it?" Monika replied, laying down on the bed next to him, looking up at the ceiling. She rolled over on her side and gave him a seductive look, then touched his nose lightly, smiling. "Now what?" She asked, curling up on the bed.

Back to top Go down

Post by <S t a r c h a s e r> Sun Mar 20, 2011 12:44 pm

Greg
He didn't even hear her he fell asleep and you can hear him snore. "Give me that hammer", he groaned. "Let me do that nail. He used Monika's hand and banged it against the wall-- like a hammer.
<S t a r c h a s e r>
<S t a r c h a s e r>
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 20, 2011 12:47 pm

Monika gently pulled away. She tapped his face lightly. "Helloooo?" He fell asleep in her bed. She laughed to herself.

Back to top Go down

Post by <S t a r c h a s e r> Sun Mar 20, 2011 3:07 pm

Greg
He woke up. "Oh hi Monika..... I must've dosed off", he looked at her. "You.....are by me", he said confused. He sat up and looked at her from bird's eye view.
<S t a r c h a s e r>
<S t a r c h a s e r>
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 20, 2011 3:08 pm

"Duh," she said. "You're on my bed." She laughed. "Silly."

Back to top Go down

Post by <S t a r c h a s e r> Sun Mar 20, 2011 3:15 pm

Greg
"I'm about to find the basement", he said and he went downstairs searching for the basement and he found a pole.
<S t a r c h a s e r>
<S t a r c h a s e r>
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 20, 2011 3:17 pm

Monika looked at him, confused, and got off the bed a couple minutes after him, and followed him to the basement. "What do you want that's down here?"

Back to top Go down

Post by <S t a r c h a s e r> Sun Mar 20, 2011 3:22 pm

Greg
"What?" he was destracted imagining her and him. "Huh what you say.....Greg wants to....", he asked still in gaze.
<S t a r c h a s e r>
<S t a r c h a s e r>
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 20, 2011 3:25 pm

Monika patted his cheek and looked over at the pole. "Tell me straight out what you want, silly boy," She said, briefly letting her lips brush against his.

Back to top Go down

Post by <S t a r c h a s e r> Sun Mar 20, 2011 3:31 pm

Greg
"huh!" he got out the gaze and saw the pole. "Show me something on that thing", he said pointing at the pole and getting his wallet out.
<S t a r c h a s e r>
<S t a r c h a s e r>
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 20, 2011 3:36 pm

Monika smiled devilishly. "My pleasure." She went over to the pole and began to do what she had done many times before. So many, in fact, she was practically perfect at it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next