Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SOLD! (SeptSapp, Ulape Only Please)

2 posters

Page 2 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

SOLD! (SeptSapp, Ulape Only Please) - Page 2 Empty Re: SOLD! (SeptSapp, Ulape Only Please)

Post by Guest Fri Jun 17, 2011 10:25 pm

Carla~

She listend to the mare. Her eyes swelling up as hers were. When ever someone tells Carla something sad or depressing she can feel the person pain.
Her head shot up as she heard the men yell. "Whats going to happen..?"

Back to top Go down

SOLD! (SeptSapp, Ulape Only Please) - Page 2 Empty Re: SOLD! (SeptSapp, Ulape Only Please)

Post by Spritz Fri Jun 17, 2011 10:27 pm

Cade-
I look up startled as a big man leans on the stall door. "Yeel make a nice little stud when yer older,know dat?" He spits tobaco at me. I jump away, it just missing me. He leans over. "You and yer little filly here. I'll make lots of money off of yer babies" He grins and strides away, then goes over to the mares stall. "Hmm. I need mares. Lotza mares"

(Can we play random people?)
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 17, 2011 10:30 pm

(MORE CONFUSION LOL)

Carla~ She watches the man. And looks at Cade. Her legs were trembling still. Looking straight ahead, looking around. "Whoa,,," Whats going to happen...?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 17, 2011 10:35 pm

(Fine with me)

"Dady dady!" A 5 year old girl yells (This is her sister not her) "I want that one that one!" She yells pointing at Carla"You'll have to wait for them to go in the big pen.It looks to me the 2 foals and yearling plus the mare are to be sold together. Nice bunch I must admit."They then walked away and I came,"Poor things...who could do such cruel things. You belong in the wild not here."(This is her) I say in a sweet tone then toss some carrots in because they weren't feeding them at all.

I ate some carrots,"She's different." I say crunching down on them then the gate doors open to the biding pen,"We must go in there or be abused." I said walking in. I rear at all the shouts of numbers.

Last edited by wild one on Fri Jun 17, 2011 10:36 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Fri Jun 17, 2011 10:35 pm

(Why confused?)

Cade-
A man comes into my stall, and opens the doors, pushing me out into the arena. Lights flashed, cords buzzed, and there were so many humans.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 17, 2011 10:38 pm

Carla~ (I dunno, oh an can someone say what the people will be doing to me? Cause I suck at that Razz ill just do a reaction to what your 'people' do.)

Some people were taking pictures of her. The flashing lights hurt her eyes and she backed away into a corner and bared her teeth. She didnt know what was happening.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 17, 2011 10:40 pm

I stood in the pen breathing hard.

"10,000 for the yearling,mare,colt,and filly." My dad shouted. I watched."20,000 for them all!" Another voice said,"50,000 for them all!" My dad yelled. People stopped and looked at us.Wide eyed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 17, 2011 10:43 pm

Ulape~

I looked at the crowding people, gasping for breath listening to them bicker and bid.

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Fri Jun 17, 2011 10:43 pm

Cade-
I rush to Carla. "Its ok, they wont hurt us!" I say, but then a man fires a pistol to make us run. The people wanted to see how we moved. I galloped from one side to the other,then tried to jump over the fence that held us in.

Random Person-
I watch as the foals scurry back and forth. "50,000!" I yell out, holding my number above my head.

Auctioner-
"50,000 we have a 50,000 do I here 51,000, a 51,000?" He rambles on. "A 52,000, do I hear a 52,000"
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 17, 2011 10:47 pm

"70,000!" My dad yelled.

I reared and striked out one hoof then landed with a thud and raced to a side then to the other. My body moved with grace and power,my muscles ripped under my coat. My eyes shinned.

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Fri Jun 17, 2011 10:51 pm

Cade-
I whinny, and rush along the fence line, my long legs moving back and forth quickly. I reach the end and pivot perfectly, not trying to. I race over to the mare. "Whats going on!"

Auctioneer-
"70,000 do I hear a 75,000?"

Random Person-
I hold my number up. "80,000!"
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 17, 2011 10:55 pm

"100,000,000!" (I think that's the number...I'm not good at math.) My dad yelled aging then I raised from the seat I was in,"200,000,000!" I raised my father's bid.

I then stopped and watched the girl.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 17, 2011 10:56 pm

Carla~

She was getting dizzy, running around in her greatest speed, and men calling out numbers,
it was insane.

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Fri Jun 17, 2011 11:01 pm

Cale-
I stopped and watched the man, he was jumping in his seat, raising his number. I whinny, looking directly at the girl.

Auctioneer-
"100,000, do I hear a 101,000? 101,000? Going once, Going twice, and SOLD! A filly,a colt and a mare to number 256"
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 17, 2011 11:08 pm

Spritz wrote:Cale-
I stopped and watched the man, he was jumping in his seat, raising his number. I whinny, looking directly at the girl.

Auctioneer-
"100,000, do I hear a 101,000? 101,000? Going once, Going twice, and SOLD! A filly,a colt (, yearling), and a mare to number 256"
(You forgot to say and a yearling.)

I smiled then walked down and petted the mares face,"It's ok I won't hurt you."I then looked to the colt we bought and hold out an apple but my dad yells,"No time to goof of!" And pushes me over. I let out a small scream then stand up. I then walk outside. We had a 6 horse trailer. I opened the door. He lead the filly in 1st then the colt then mare then yearling. I closed the door then me,my sister,and mean dad got in the truck and headed home. The sun was rising.

I kicked in the trailer,"Let us out!" I yelled.

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Fri Jun 17, 2011 11:14 pm

(what yearling?)
Cade-
I look around in fear. "Where are we going? Are they going to kill us?"
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 17, 2011 11:16 pm

Carla~

She followed into the trailer. She couldnt stand small spaces. She squealed and stomped her hoof o nthe ground, she looked over at Cade. She was begenning to get attatched to the colt.

(Can they be about a year old, and begin to turn 2?)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 17, 2011 11:17 pm

(Ok I play a yearling you play a colt Ulape plays a filly and stepsap plays a mare.)

"No silly." I say."There going to use us for stuff."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 17, 2011 11:18 pm

(If we do that Ulape then my is turning 2. )

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 17, 2011 11:19 pm

Carla~

When are we getting out of this thing!?" She was discusted.

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Fri Jun 17, 2011 11:23 pm

(Sure Pretend it was a long time before they were auctioned)
Cade- I kick the walls of the trailer with a bang.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 17, 2011 11:25 pm

"Now". I said as it turned and came to a student stop. I watched the doors open. It was that kind girl aging. She walked to me and gently stroked me."It's ok you'll be fine I won't hurt you." Her gentile voice was soothing. Her dad then came and grabbed her and tossed her out of the trailer,"Stay out of the way!" He yelled then took me out and put me in and odd barn. It had no stalls just room to move about.There was one door and no windows. I looked around then started to gallop. I watch as the man brings the others in.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 17, 2011 11:27 pm

Carla~

"Whoa.." she murmmured. And rushed over to Cade, not sure of what to do. She nudged him gently and looked at him, with sweet eyes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Fri Jun 17, 2011 11:30 pm

Cade-
He realized that he was a stallion now. And he loved Carla. He nuzzled her and stepped out of the trailer without the man having to force him. Into the dark barn he walked, slowly disapearing from sight as he walked deeper into it.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 17, 2011 11:31 pm

It looks sorta like this-
SOLD! (SeptSapp, Ulape Only Please) - Page 2 Indoor_arena
There's no windows,stalls,or a spot for people to stay behind and watch. It's like one giant room.
_________________________________________________________________________________
I watched the horses then got hay and brought it back,"Here guys."I say sweatily and toss it around till it was all spread out.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next