Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SOLD! (SeptSapp, Ulape Only Please)

2 posters

Page 11 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11

Go down

SOLD! (SeptSapp, Ulape Only Please) - Page 11 Empty Re: SOLD! (SeptSapp, Ulape Only Please)

Post by Guest Thu Jun 23, 2011 3:20 pm

(ah, okkkk, she on now? If she is we could PM her)

Back to top Go down

SOLD! (SeptSapp, Ulape Only Please) - Page 11 Empty Re: SOLD! (SeptSapp, Ulape Only Please)

Post by Spritz Thu Jun 23, 2011 3:25 pm

(I dont think she is on)
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 23, 2011 3:29 pm

(dang, now we only have 1 topic were posting on XDD)

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Thu Jun 23, 2011 3:34 pm

(I will make another and pm you the link, k?)
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 23, 2011 3:35 pm

(ok)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 28, 2011 10:38 pm

When will Wild One post? ;A:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 30, 2011 8:46 pm

(Look at my Anocment, Bizzy bizzy bizzy and you'll understand now I got to work on getting to bed.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 14, 2011 1:09 am

[*sigh* Guess no one likes this topic anymore =/ ]

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Fri Jul 15, 2011 10:08 am

(ikr... I guess we could start another? ... Sad )
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 15, 2011 10:53 am

For sure but I'm on iPod, if you want to start a topic?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 19, 2011 7:53 pm

Guess me and Spritz are the only one who still cares about the topic. people who joined in with this topic just left without words
and left us hanging. They say their busy but they get on almost everyday. Psh. One of my favourite topics too.

Back to top Go down

Post by Emoticon Tue Jul 19, 2011 7:55 pm

Hmm, a topic goes through this stage when people get tired of the topic. You need passionate people to keep a topic going. I would join if you restated it, I didn't quit, and I dont go on at 4 in the mourning posting on this topic. I got left behind, and no one really cared about my horse so I just left because I really wasn't needed.
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 19, 2011 8:27 pm

Oh. I was kinda wondering where ur character went Sad I guess were quitting this topic. We didnt mean for you to get left out. All you had to do was say something.
And if no one said anything should have messaged me and I would have tried to put you back in. I hate it when people get left out :/ For almost a month now we have just been waiting for Wild one to reply. Says busy 24/7

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 20, 2011 6:37 am

I'm not bizzy no more sorry guys I keep forget some topics or don't check some. I'm like a chicken running around with it's head cut off. I was bizzy for awhile trying to break my adtive soul and practice for fair and we ended up going riding so much. I was getting on yesterday and had to get right off to go send time with friends and family. Restart my be good. Sorry we left you out Stepp. I got caught up in the topic then thought about you but never notified the others that we were leaving you behind. :( I'm sorry I was so selfish. I regret it now.

Forgive me??

Back to top Go down

Post by Emoticon Wed Jul 20, 2011 1:59 pm

Lol its okay. Do you know a chicken got its head cut off it it lived for 4 years? They had a special tube to feed it and amazing, it died of old age.
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 20, 2011 3:00 pm

Wow! I knew they could live with no head but 4 years wow! Did you know after you chop off the head your suppose to through it up in the sky and it will try to fly but will fall dead to the ground...

I was here~

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Sun Jul 24, 2011 12:08 pm

That is. so. gross.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 12, 2011 10:10 pm

*Cough *City*Cough* *Cough* Kid *Cough* Not trying to be mean here but really? That's nothing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11