Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SOLD! (SeptSapp, Ulape Only Please)

2 posters

Page 3 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

SOLD! (SeptSapp, Ulape Only Please) - Page 3 Empty Re: SOLD! (SeptSapp, Ulape Only Please)

Post by Guest Fri Jun 17, 2011 11:35 pm

Here's a better picture-
SOLD! (SeptSapp, Ulape Only Please) - Page 3 Indoor_Arena
There's lights and two doors no windows.(Sorry I changed the amount of doors.)

Full picture-
http://www.sullenbergerquarterhorses.com/images/Indoor_Arena.jpg

Back to top Go down

SOLD! (SeptSapp, Ulape Only Please) - Page 3 Empty Re: SOLD! (SeptSapp, Ulape Only Please)

Post by Guest Fri Jun 17, 2011 11:39 pm

Carla~

She backed away from the corner and walked up to the pile of hay the girl spreaded
out for them. She nuzzled the girl and let her pet me. And I start eating some hay.
Flicking her tail for Cade to come over as well.

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Fri Jun 17, 2011 11:39 pm

(Is cade the stallion they want to breed her with? If so, he cannot stay with the mares lol)

Cade-
I look over to Carla. "Come one" I say. Then I see the girl. I walk up to her cautious. I nibble on her hair, seeing if she would try to hurt me.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 17, 2011 11:42 pm

Carla~

I trot over to Cade. And nudge him to not 'nibble' on the girls hair. (lol)

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Fri Jun 17, 2011 11:44 pm

Cade-
I eye the girl warily, but snach a mouthful of hay from the ground by her feet.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 17, 2011 11:53 pm

I pet the filly then the colt comes. I giggle,"Hey stop that little stinker." I said with a teasing tone. I then slowly pet him.

Jack (Hey should her dads name by short for Jacka**? Just joking.)
"Don't spoil them!" He yelled at her and walked to her and slapped her across the cheek.

Angela(The girl)-
"Ow!" I say and then he pulls me out of there by my pony tail.

(No but Carla is young but can breed but there is a chance of messing her up and same for my horse I play exapt it's less of a chance and I'm going to play as the stalion that they breed with my horse unless some one wants to.)

Here is what she looks like now(I decided to make her a appy instead of a mustang)-

SOLD! (SeptSapp, Ulape Only Please) - Page 3 Picchuckfull

The stallion-
SOLD! (SeptSapp, Ulape Only Please) - Page 3 Black_Arabian_Stallion_Wallpaper_gjxw8
Full pic-
http://www.scenicreflections.com/files/Black_Arabian_Stallion_Wallpaper_gjxw8.jpg

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 17, 2011 11:57 pm

Carla~

She snorted at the girls father and wanted to buck at him, but realized she would be punished.
She liked the little girl. She was interesting and seemed to love horses.
Maybe one day she would ride me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Sat Jun 18, 2011 12:05 am

(Does jacka** want to use cade for breeding? Is that why he bought him?"
Cade-
I spook and run away as the man comes into the barn, dragging the girl away. I watch, not knowing what he was doing.

SOLD! (SeptSapp, Ulape Only Please) - Page 3 White-stallion
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 18, 2011 12:11 am

SOLD! (SeptSapp, Ulape Only Please) - Page 3 White_mare_weird_trot_by_innocenceisoptional-d2zzx3p

Carla~

She looks over at Cade. "Dont worry. The man is cruel but the girl is a loving hearted one." she watches them walk out the door.

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Sat Jun 18, 2011 12:15 am

(She is white too?)
I smile at her. "You see the best in everything, dont you?" I bend down to eat more hay. I was starved.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 18, 2011 12:17 am

Carla~

(Yea, remember? Go back and see our foal rp.)

"Its better than seeing the worst in everything aint it?"
She takes one more bight of hay and stands in a corner
her head laid up against it, thinking.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 18, 2011 12:19 am

(Yes and he wants to show him.)

Jack-
After that I went in and grabbed the colt by the mane,"Come on! Now...Here up!"He yelled and put a rope around him pulling him out of the barn and into another barn with stalls. One side had stalls for mares and foals. The other side hold 2 stud stalls and a feed stall and a breeding stall. He put him in the breeding stall then went and got one of his best mares. He put her in wanting to know if he would do it or if he would have to be trained to do it differently.

The mare-
I walked in. I was in heat and had foaled before. I stood there in the stall looking at the young stud,wondering if he was study acting yet.

The mare(IT said she was a Brumby)-

SOLD! (SeptSapp, Ulape Only Please) - Page 3 27100_1

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Sat Jun 18, 2011 12:21 am

Cade-
I whinny as the man pulls me away. I am shoved into a stall, and a mare in with me. I sniff the mares rump tentivly, my tool sliding out of its sheath automaticly.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 18, 2011 12:23 am

The mare-
I just stood there waiting for the young stud to do something.

Jake-
I then turn and go to a stud stall with a tall black Arabian in it. I pet the horse then feed and water him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 18, 2011 12:24 am

Carla~

She snorted and pawed at the ground and shook her mane. She wanted to be with Cade.

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Sat Jun 18, 2011 12:26 am

(K, he doesent mean to 'cheat' but he is a horse and he loves carla but breeding doesent mean that you love them)

Cade-
I mounted her, my tool sliding out. I had no idea why I was doing this.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 18, 2011 12:28 am

Carla~ (I know?)

She walked back to the corner, and put her head on the wall, looking down
at her hooves.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 18, 2011 12:29 am

Jade(my horse)-
I watched,"I think there using him for a stud....He'll be put in a different barn". I say.

Angela-
I sneak into the barn and look around. I saw the mare and to fillies left. I walked to one and pet her,"I know I'll name you Jade." She said then looked at the other,"What to call you?"

The mare-
I stood there and did not move. My head was up making my main available.

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Sat Jun 18, 2011 12:32 am

(Is jack going to have to train him?lol)

Cade-
I gripped her barrel with my forlegs and grabbed onto her mane. But then I slide off without breeding her at all. I didnt know what I was supposed to do.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 18, 2011 12:32 am

Carla~

She watched the girl sneak into the barn. She neighed to her,
trying to tell her to be careful.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 18, 2011 12:37 am

Jack had watched, great He thought. He went and got the lead rope. He put it on the colt. He stuck his arm up forcing him to move closer and up on top the mare. He then pulled him closer to the mare forcing him to scoot closer to her rump.

The mare-
I stood there getting inpatient.

Angela-
I looked at her. I felt like I knew what she meant."A huh I will. Don't worry."

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Sat Jun 18, 2011 12:38 am

Cade-
What the heck? I mounted her again, getting a slight Idea. I unsheath my tool but I dont know what else to do.

(Ok, he is young.)
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 18, 2011 12:48 am

(Under stood...I only know haff of what to do so the rest is going to be wearied.)

Jack-
He then wondered *Ok I got to get his tool to erect. But how?* He wonder then got another idea. He then took him out and tied him up to were he was looking at the breeding pen. He went and got the black Arabian stallion,Wonder. He put him in with the mare.

Black Wonder-
He moutned tool erect and unsheathed and pushed into the mare.

Jack-
Once I saw the young stud see Wonder do that I made wonder dismount and go into his stall. I then put the colt back in with the mare.

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Sat Jun 18, 2011 12:54 am

Cade-
I watched the other stallion. The mare looked happy. I decided to try the same thing. She came into my stall and I mounted her, my forlegs gripping her hard. My tool slid out and plunged deep inside of her. I quickly withdrew it, not knowing what I did. I watched her for a response.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 18, 2011 12:57 am

The mare-
I stood still and gave him the get it done with look. I spread my back legs out to help with his weight.

Jack-
I watched,"I think he's got it from here. I then went to a mare with a foal and watched them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next