Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SOLD! (SeptSapp, Ulape Only Please)

2 posters

Page 9 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

SOLD! (SeptSapp, Ulape Only Please) - Page 9 Empty Re: SOLD! (SeptSapp, Ulape Only Please)

Post by Guest Mon Jun 20, 2011 3:39 pm

Carla~

"One day imma kick and buck at the wooden wall over there until it breaks and Ill be gone." she sighed and lied down.
Her leg was bleeding. Soaked in blood. Completely. She was surprised that it didnt sting or hurt of such power jaws the stupid
Wonder had.

Back to top Go down

SOLD! (SeptSapp, Ulape Only Please) - Page 9 Empty Re: SOLD! (SeptSapp, Ulape Only Please)

Post by Guest Mon Jun 20, 2011 3:41 pm

Jack-

We were eating at the breakfast table when I herd a noise. I got up and walked to the barn. I gasped. I grabbed Cade and Carla. I figured well they aren't going to breed I better just put them into the lot were they can be a herd of two unless I put more mares with them. I walked them out side. There was white fence and 30 arcers of land in one area. The fence had an elxetical wire above it that would sting them if they touched it or tried to get out. I took off there halters and let them go. I went back into the bran and got the mare Cade had bred and put her in the lot. She slowly trotted to them then stopped and grazed. I went to wonder my prized show horse and nod my head in the no way. I walked him to another lot this one was smaller,10 acres. I went and got the mares he had bred ( Jade and step sapps mare.) I put them in. Jade ran to the farthest corner away from wonder and laid down to rest.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 20, 2011 3:44 pm

Carla~

"Or not..." she watches the man walk away with their halters. Surprised he wasnt gonna punish us. Or not yet. She walked up to a fence and saw the wiring.
She trotted to a large Oak Tree, happy that she finally got out of the Barn of Terror.

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Mon Jun 20, 2011 3:46 pm

Cade-
I smiled and took of, tearing up small bits of grass as I gallop away from the man. It was a huge pasture.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 20, 2011 3:49 pm

See long go long (The mare)-

I then diced to trot around."It's so nice to not be at the shows." She said as she went.

(If ok with you I'm going to skip to were the foals are born.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 20, 2011 3:54 pm

(ok, we dont mind)

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Mon Jun 20, 2011 3:59 pm

(Nope:) )
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 20, 2011 4:06 pm

( ^^ post the births !!!)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 20, 2011 4:14 pm

(Ok here it goes O and one more thing the horses are now almost a year older)-

Paster born-

Jade-
I looked at wonder and snorted the lay down in the little lot and push and push and push. In till I was almost screaming. Sweat covered me. I pushed one more time and the foals shoulders showed. I kept pushing and pushing and pushing till it's flank shows. I push hard knowing the hips would be harder to push out if it was a filly instead of a colt. I pushed and pushed and pushed and it came sliding out. I get up and walk around letting the other stuff slide out of me. After it was all out I went to my foal,"Hello there little one."My voice was low and gentle. I licked her dry. (Foal-Filly)

See long go long-

I looked to Cade and the young mare. I then shake my main and lay down and push when a contraction comes. I was experienced with this so it wouldn't be to hard for me. I wait for the next contraction comes when it does I push now revealing to little hoofs. I wait for the next contraction it comes and I do a double push revealing the front legs. I wait the contraction comes and I push showing it's muzzle. I wait the contraction comes and I push hard revealing the whole head. I wait for the next contraction it comes. I do a double push and wait another one comes I do another double push and BOOM it's body comes sliding out. I smile and get up trot around getting ride of the junk inside of me then go to the foal and dry it. I smile and nuzzle it. (Foal-Colt) (Now it's step sapp's mares turn.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Mon Jun 20, 2011 4:17 pm

Cade-
I watched my childeren being born

(Brain FART)
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 20, 2011 4:19 pm

(You going to put up what wonder does? He's the father of Jade's foal.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Mon Jun 20, 2011 4:24 pm

Wonder-
I prance along the fence line of my pasture. "Hey, Jade! Wont you at least let me see my own baby?"
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 20, 2011 4:26 pm

Carla~

On the corner of her eye she saw Wonder. She grumbled remembering last night.
The blue bird sat on her head. She snorted and shook her mane. "May I ask what your doing?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Mon Jun 20, 2011 4:30 pm

(Who did she ask? Wonder?)
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 20, 2011 4:35 pm

(Carla asked the bird what she was doing)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 20, 2011 4:39 pm

Jade-
I watched him,"No!"I said and the foal stumbled to her feet. We walked around. I hated the fact of being in the same lot as wonder.

(G2g)

Jade's foal-
SOLD! (SeptSapp, Ulape Only Please) - Page 9 Hook060410a
See long go long's foal(The grey)-
SOLD! (SeptSapp, Ulape Only Please) - Page 9 Foals-June-10-Tiz-and-Bo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 20, 2011 4:39 pm

(cool ^^)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 20, 2011 4:51 pm

(someone gonna reply?)

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Mon Jun 20, 2011 4:52 pm

Wonder-
I prepare to jump the fence if she wouldnt show me soon.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 20, 2011 4:54 pm

Carla~

"Get off birdy" Clara says and gallops up to Jade and Wonder are.
She grits her teeth "Dont bother try jumping the fence Wonder, you've done enough already."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 20, 2011 6:36 pm

(I'm back! Smile )
See long go long-
I watched my colt get up and fall down a few times then finally stand. We walk together.

Jade-
I saw a spot in the fence my foal could go under.I tolled the filly to and the filly did. I then jumped over getting away from wonder. Me and the foal took off running to Cade. I smiled at him then started grazing. My foal nursed. I was happy that we had done all that with out wonder even getting a gilsphs (Not sure how to spell that.) of the foal.

(Jade was on wonder's side of the fence but she jumped it to be with the others)

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Mon Jun 20, 2011 6:48 pm

Wonder-
I snort, and whinny, telling the foal to come be with me.
(He is desprite, lol)

Cade-
I smile at Jade.
"Annoying, isnt he?"
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 20, 2011 8:04 pm

Jade-
"Yes he is."My voice was raised so he would hear. My foal staid by me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Mon Jun 20, 2011 8:16 pm

Cade-
I bend down and look at the little foal, gesturing for him to come over here. "Its ok, I wont hurt you. I promise."

Wonder-
I stamp my hoof in impatience. What? She just ignores me? I whinny again.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 20, 2011 8:33 pm

Lilly-
The little filly walks to Cade after he called for her.

Jade-
I smiled at her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next