Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SOLD! (SeptSapp, Ulape Only Please)

2 posters

Page 8 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

SOLD! (SeptSapp, Ulape Only Please) - Page 8 Empty Re: SOLD! (SeptSapp, Ulape Only Please)

Post by Spritz Mon Jun 20, 2011 11:50 am

Cade-
I rear and rush forward,kicking wonder directly in the windpipe.

Wonder-
I strike out and hite Cade in the shoulder, drawing blood.

(should he breed her?)
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

SOLD! (SeptSapp, Ulape Only Please) - Page 8 Empty Re: SOLD! (SeptSapp, Ulape Only Please)

Post by Guest Mon Jun 20, 2011 11:55 am

(if you want him to, Wonder?)

Carla~

She stands protectivly in front of Cade, and bucks Wonder in the neck and pins him to the floor,
she rears and pushes force on Wonder's side, growling and gritting her teeth in anger.

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Mon Jun 20, 2011 12:00 pm

(Yeah, wonder breeds her after Cade is knocked out. Maybe she wont take so that Cade can breed her later)

Wonder-
Carla attacks me, pinning me to the ground. I bolt upright, biting her hind leg hard. I could taste the metalic blood in my mouth.

Cade- I rear, my shoulder burning. "Carla, stay back!"

SOLD! (SeptSapp, Ulape Only Please) - Page 8 1875487

Kind of what cade looks like he is a big cream stallion with brown eyes

Last edited by Spritz on Mon Jun 20, 2011 12:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 20, 2011 12:03 pm

Carla~

"Cade, I never stand back, and I wont in a million years!" she snarls and snaps at his muzzle as he bites my hind leg,
i bite his mane and push his head against the wall with force on his next, and puts her hoof on his windpipe with great force.

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Mon Jun 20, 2011 12:06 pm

Wonder-
I rear, and she crashes backwards. I gasp for air and then buck, hitting Cade squarley in the skull. He falls to the floor motionless. I then mount Carla, and plunge in quickly and forcefully.

(She wont take though)
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 20, 2011 12:11 pm

Carla~

She screams as he mounts me, she was forced to spread her legs to hold Wonder up, and to keep her from colapsing.
(wont take?)

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Mon Jun 20, 2011 12:15 pm

(wont get pregnant. Wild one, I really hope you dont mind us rping without you...)

Wonder-
I smirk and grab hold of her mane to keep her head from thrashing around. He spreading her her legs helped me thrust deeper. I pulse, pulling my tool in and out of her at a fast rate, making sure she felt it. I wiggled it inside of her, teasing and jeering her silently. "Its the matter of duty!" I hiss in her ear. I rock back and forth.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 20, 2011 12:18 pm

(ok)

Carla~

She nearly screamed but she held it back, she tried bucking but fail terribly. "Cade, please help me"
She kicked Wonder in his back knee as ahrd as she could.

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Mon Jun 20, 2011 12:24 pm

Wonder-
I fall down backwards off of her, ripping my tool out of her. I hoped it would hurt.

Cade-
I weakly got to my feet and knocked Wonder out.

(He didnt release any semen into her so she is not prego)
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 20, 2011 12:25 pm

Carla~

She screamed as he fell backwards off of me and i ran to the corner of Cade's stable. Panting.

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Mon Jun 20, 2011 12:31 pm

Cade-
"Are you ok? Did he breed you? Please say no! I'm so sorry I should have done it when I had the chance!"
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 20, 2011 12:34 pm

Carla~

Still panting she looks up at Cade. "He bred." she turned her head and lied down exausted.

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Mon Jun 20, 2011 12:38 pm

Cade-
I freeze up as I hear those terrible words. He bred. I stand compleatly still, only my sides moving as I breath. I look down at wonders limp body, horrified.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 20, 2011 12:39 pm

Carla~

"I dont think Ill become pregnate. I dont even want his child" she snarls at his body.

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Mon Jun 20, 2011 12:42 pm

Cade-
"What do you mean? You dont think you will get pregnant. Did you feel his semen?" I looked at his tool and hind legs. Dry. Same with hers. "I dont think he had the chance to breed you-"
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 20, 2011 12:47 pm

Carla~

"No, he didnt." she struggled to her legs and stood next to Cade, panting.

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Mon Jun 20, 2011 12:50 pm

Cade-
"Oh good!" I nuzzle her happily. "I'm sorry I didnt protect you."
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 20, 2011 12:54 pm

Carla~

"Dont be sorry, Im the one who attacked first and he got pissed. You couldnt do anything if you were knocked out." "Im fine anyway."

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Mon Jun 20, 2011 12:56 pm

Cade-
I look around for the man. "What do you think he will say if he sees this mess?"
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 20, 2011 1:19 pm

Carla~

"Well he cant blame it on us. Technically Wonder broke it." she giggles slightly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Mon Jun 20, 2011 1:27 pm

Cade-
"Technically" He smiled and nuzzled Carla.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 20, 2011 1:32 pm

Carla

She nuzzled him back

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Mon Jun 20, 2011 3:22 pm

Cade-
I hoped the man wouldnt take us away from eachother. But if he did, I would see her again. We would always see eachother again.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 20, 2011 3:24 pm

Carla~

"I think the man will keep trying to breed us" she sighed. Looking at the broken stable wall. Surprised at how much damage it all was.

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Mon Jun 20, 2011 3:36 pm

Cade-
"Yes, to sell our baby to pay for the damage"
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next