Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SOLD! (SeptSapp, Ulape Only Please)

2 posters

Page 4 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

SOLD! (SeptSapp, Ulape Only Please) - Page 4 Empty Re: SOLD! (SeptSapp, Ulape Only Please)

Post by Spritz Sat Jun 18, 2011 1:00 am

Cade-
The mare gave me an annoyed look, so I plunged again, this time deeper. I thrust a bit harder. I feel her spread her legs farther. I grab ahold of her mane and release a bit of semen. I plunged again. I could hear my balls slapping against her hide as I thrust, pulling in and out.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

SOLD! (SeptSapp, Ulape Only Please) - Page 4 Empty Re: SOLD! (SeptSapp, Ulape Only Please)

Post by Guest Sat Jun 18, 2011 1:02 am

The mare-
She groaned.

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Sat Jun 18, 2011 1:05 am

Cade-
I guessed this was what she liked, so I thrust harder and deeper, releasing more cum. It spilled down my legs and I groaned. It also got on her back as I pulled out. "Sorry" I say. I thrust again, hitting her g spot with one go. I spread my legs further apart,trying to get in deeper.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 18, 2011 1:07 am

The mare-
She groaned and moaned. She backed up into him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Sat Jun 18, 2011 1:12 am

Cade-
She backs up into me, and I take adavantige of it. I thrust hard and deep, and release a load of semen. It comes back out of her, getting my parts all wet. I feel the warm liquid on my tool. I plunge one more time, grunting. I then slide off, my tool dripping cum and swinging low.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 18, 2011 1:16 am

Jack smiled,"Good boy,"He then walked the mare out and put her in the stall across the breeding stall so she could be comforbly and have a foal in a few months. He goes and gets Clara (Can't really remember name sorry) and puts her in with him.

Angela-
I get out of there before my dad comes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Sat Jun 18, 2011 1:18 am

Cade-
I nuzzle Carla. "He wants me to breed you." I say, asking her the unspoken question.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Emoticon Sat Jun 18, 2011 12:12 pm

(umm, what happened so far?)
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 18, 2011 12:14 pm

(You might have to read it. It's a bit much to Wright down.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Emoticon Sat Jun 18, 2011 12:22 pm

(Did she buy my horse? Should I just rp at the ranch?)
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 18, 2011 12:45 pm

(Her dad bought all of are horses. Your mare and jade (the horse I play) are in a barn with no windows and it has 2 doors. It's like one big room. O and all the horses are one year older. Smile )

Back to top Go down

Post by Emoticon Sat Jun 18, 2011 1:52 pm

(k.)

Katrina circled in her stall, wanting to get out.
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 18, 2011 1:55 pm

(O I forget to mention there's no stalls....)

Jade-
I stood there eating the hay the girl gave us.

Back to top Go down

Post by Emoticon Sat Jun 18, 2011 1:57 pm

(oh lol)

She looked at the food and sniffed it. It smelled good, so she went towards it and took an bite. She chewed on it and went for more.
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 18, 2011 2:00 pm

Angela-
I snuck back in.MY dad was gone. I gave an apple to them both and started petting jade.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 18, 2011 2:10 pm

Carla~ (Sorry for late reply guys)

She walked into the breeding pen and looked at Cade. She has never been breed before.
She looked rather shy and turned her head. She then spoke, "Its almost like being forced."

(brain fart)

Back to top Go down

Post by Emoticon Sat Jun 18, 2011 2:18 pm

she looked at the apple and began to taste it, then took an big chunk out of it and began eating it.
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 18, 2011 2:22 pm

Carla~

She sighed and waited for Cade to do something. It felt like the sun
was rising, but she didnt know for sure. She wsa beginning to get hungry.
She looked back at Cade, giving him the just-do-it look.

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Sat Jun 18, 2011 5:26 pm

Cade-
"I cant breed you without you wanting me to." I say head lowered.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 18, 2011 6:15 pm

Carla~

She sighed. And thought for a moment. "If I have a foal, you will help me care for him. Wont you?"
she sighed and turned her rump to him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Sat Jun 18, 2011 6:20 pm

Cade-
"I dont really want to breed you. I want to be your mate, and for a while not have any babies. I'm not saying I never want any, I do. But not now. I dont feel ready. I want you to be happy."
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 18, 2011 6:23 pm

Jack watched,*He ain't going to do it,* He thought. He started to walk towards them. He then unlocked the stall door. He walked the mare out. He tied her up then put the colt in his new stall next to the older and more mature(or is he?) stud.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 18, 2011 6:31 pm

Carla~

"When ever is fine for you, Ill be ready." I walked next to the man as he lead me out.

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Sat Jun 18, 2011 6:41 pm

Cade-
I whinny as the man locks me in my stall. "Carla!" I say, hoping I would see her again.

(Does the guy want to show him? just wondering)
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Emoticon Sat Jun 18, 2011 7:38 pm

(grr i feel ignored lol)

She just looked at the guy, and continued grazing.
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next