Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

They are destined to meet (People from the whateer you want thing only!)

+2
BayMickey
Harley
6 posters

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

They are destined to meet (People from the whateer you want thing only!) Empty They are destined to meet (People from the whateer you want thing only!)

Post by Harley Thu Jun 30, 2011 7:32 pm

Season for all lands- WINTER

Lucky-

She shivered, a white wall of snow outside. Lucky was in a abandoned fox den, her wing had been cut in her attempt to fly out in the storm and was forced to take shelter here. The sparrow hawk was still teaching herself how to fly, and hoped that no predator would find her.

Lucky backed away from the entrance as snow piled up and blocked her in. Blood dripped on the dirt from her wound, but she ignored it. "Anybody?" Lucky sniffed, starting to lay down in a lopsided way. The hard dirt floor was freezing, and only made the robin sized hawk shiver more. "Anybody!" She shrieked, suddenly getting up and ramming into the snow

It collapsed, and let a bitter wind blow her back. "Help me!" Lucky pleaded, putting her claw in the snow. The icy cold stung her legs and eyes, and had no perch in the tree. "Please...." Lucky moaned, collapsing in a soaked, shivering ball in the back.

Gawain-

(I am so braindead, so he is sleeping right now)
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Location : Following you, asking the chicken inside my coat if this is the one

Back to top Go down

They are destined to meet (People from the whateer you want thing only!) Empty Re: They are destined to meet (People from the whateer you want thing only!)

Post by Guest Thu Jun 30, 2011 10:02 pm

~Thor~
He growled angrily at nothing as his large feet padded through the snow. During the winter months, he wished he was a white tiger. He hunted much better during all the other seasons. But winter? Not his thing. Thor padded along in the forest, his tail swaying gently from side to side. Blood covered his maw from his last kill of a small bird, but that had been pretty much all he'd been able to catch in the past week or so. He was starving, and that was one time in his life you did not want to mess with him. Thor was already an aggressive, full-grown male, and rarely made friends, but when he was hungry, he was willing to fight till the death to get him something to eat. Of course he wasn't a cannibal, and wouldn't dare thinking of eating other tigers, but he would kill other tigers if it meant food and a fully stomach. Yawning, Thor continued to make his way out of the forest, hoping he'd find better chances of food elsewhere.

Back to top Go down

They are destined to meet (People from the whateer you want thing only!) Empty Re: They are destined to meet (People from the whateer you want thing only!)

Post by Harley Thu Jun 30, 2011 10:13 pm

Lucky broke the wall of snow again, deciding she would be warmer if she kept moving. The snow stung her feet, making them numb. "Anyone?" She squeaked, noticing large paw prints in the snow. A orange cat came into view, after all, he passed only moments before she came out. "What is that doing here?" She asked, before deciding to head back to the tree. She stumbled up on a weak snow drift, falling into the snow with a loud crunch. "No...." She shrieked, starting to shiver again.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Tue Jul 05, 2011 9:03 pm

GUYS????? YOu were al so excited before! Neutral
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 05, 2011 9:40 pm

[ i was waiting for the others. PM them, maybe? ]

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Wed Jul 06, 2011 9:15 am

(Lol. I put a notice up. But I will slowly start pming)
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Wed Jul 06, 2011 9:39 am

Vrede

Vrede plodded through the white snow, hidden in the mix of frozen precipitation. Being a white tiger and all. She walked through the white forest, trying to find and kill food, but to no avail. Suddenly, a bird flew past her and she caught between her two paws. "Easy dinner." She tore at it with her teeth, and in less than thirty seconds, she had eaten it. So, she kept walking along with a half-full stomach when she noticed another tiger's paw prints. Vrede didn't follow them as another desperate tigeress would, but she turned in an opposite direction. Finding a mate meant that he would have to fight her father, well, not really her father but the male tiger that raised her.
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Wed Jul 06, 2011 9:46 am

Frustration filled Lucky. "Why are there so many tigers here?" She sighed, starting to dig out. Soon enough, Lucky had a little tunnel leading out to the trail and decided to head back. "La la la, just a bird." She said in her sing song voice, hoping not to be spotted. A brown speck in an ocean of white. "Not doing anything, just moving around so I can keep warm." She made up songs that didn't rhyme really, but it kept her mind warm. At least her voice was pretty. Snow fell from a branch, landing inches in front of her. Giggles erupted from her sore throat, thinking what could of happened if it had landed on her.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Wed Jul 27, 2011 12:37 pm

Emerald, Raisin and Smore were all Messing around playing in the snow, when Raisin, had spotted a rabbit, being a gundog, he Stalked it. Emerald looked closly at Raisin,then at the so called 'Rabbit', Just when Raisin started to Run she looked at Raisin wide eyed, "Raisin Stop! Thats not a Rabbit! Its a sparrow hawk!" "What!" Shouted Raisin, "I said 'Thats not a Rabbit its a Sparrow hawk!" Raisin Turned around to see a sparrow hawk not a rabbit! He skidded to a halt just in time To Dodge The tiny bird. Smore's knees locked and he dropped to the floor. Raisin slowly turned around "Sorry!" he said, Worringly.

Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Wed Jul 27, 2011 1:09 pm

Lucky squawked, tumbling backwards. "Really?" She clicked her beak, ruffling her feathers. "I'm already freezing to death. And then a small wolf comes along and charges me. Scared me half to death." She muttered, and jumped the pile of snow.

Lucky approached her tree again, flapping her wings inside to clear away a dusting of snow. She cocked her head, hopping out again and nipping pine needles off a very young pine tree. After plucking a couple of her own feathers for the nest, Lucky decided to use the ones the female tiger left behind when she had her meal.

Her nest was small, cozy and weaved with twigs and fallen leaves. It was lined with down and al lthe softer feathers. "This should be warm." She eyed the dogs curiously before moving into her nest and letting the snow block the exit.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Wed Jul 27, 2011 2:27 pm

"Way to go Raisin, This poor birds gone through enough already, and your tormenting her more!" Raisin Stumbled away into a field murmering the words emerald had said in an annoying way. "Oh, Smore what should I do? This poor bird has already had half the living daylight scared outta her, and I've had a right good go at Raisin" she said, a tear rolling down her cheek. Smore went up to her and licked her cheek "look You go down and sort yourself out, theres some really good berrys on the bushes around here, maybe try a few of them, And bring some back for the bird, leave everything to me. Smore cleared his throat and went up to the tree " excuse me, Bird? are you in there, look my friend here Raisin had mistaken you for a rabbit, i'm sure he is truley sorry, my mate has gone to find some berries if you are intrested in trying them?" Said Smore in a soothing voice.
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Wed Jul 27, 2011 6:22 pm

Lucky stuck her her head out of the snow. "Sure, and bring Raisin over." She said, pulling her head back in and starting to break down the wall of snow again, room enough to let Raisin's head in. "I'm just so small and it is very frightening."
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 27, 2011 10:20 pm

The fallowing animals are at the forest(Dur)~

Lucy~
I travailed though the cold snow of the jungle err forest. I had been brought here by humans which I found odd. I missed my home so badly. I had seen other jungle animals bought here as well.

Black Velvet~
I snarled and growled till they let me out, then I raced across the snow till calming down and walking. I shivered a bit as I looked around my new home. *Why am I here?* I wonder then raced up a tree to hang in.

Lone wolf~
Ah just another usle winter day for me. I walked out of my din and sniffed the air. I was hungry and something smelled good. Very good. My grey blue fur shuffled in the gentile breeze. My pawls lift up then back down into the icy cold snow.

Last edited by wild one on Sun Aug 07, 2011 10:25 am; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Wed Jul 27, 2011 10:26 pm

Romeo padded around looking around.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 27, 2011 10:41 pm

(Forest)

Lone wolf~
I kept smelling the ground till I heard voices. MY stumic growled and I crouched down and started to stalk. When I came over the small hill I saw two small different looking wolves and a bird...Wait a bird! Great! I the raised my body and raced down to it's location and grabbed it. Stumbling on a stick I fell flat on my face, loosing the bird.

(Hope you don't mind Harley...she didn't kill her though so don't worry.)

Lucy~
I slowed down as a different smell came up my noise. I crouched down and went around the trees. I saw a wearied animal. I had no clue what it was but jumped up and chased it down. What ever it was it had antlers.

Little while later~

I bit into the prey and ate it slowly at 1st but when the smell of other tigers drifted up my noise I ate a lot faster. I could deal with a male tiger but I was not going to share with another female with out a fight.

(She came across one of the rare sites during whiter...A buck!)

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Wed Jul 27, 2011 10:52 pm

Gina was starved. She was really hungry. She then saw a tigeress feasting on a deer...buck! She saw that the female would not give her prey without a fight. She decided to try to bring peace. Slowly, she dipped her head. "Hello would you please mind sharing your food ma'am?"
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 27, 2011 11:06 pm

Lucy~
A small growl excepted her thought but oddly she ripped off a piece of the leg muscle and though it. I guess her softer side showed for the 1st time in a very long while. She then looked around making sure no one saw that. She then ate the rest as fast as she could. Once done there was enough left for another tiger. She started to pull it into a near by cave. This would suet as a good meal for another day, unless a male came around. She was desperate for a mate.

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Wed Jul 27, 2011 11:08 pm

Gina ate the rest of the buck and lied in the nice cold snow.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 27, 2011 11:12 pm

(Um you mean what Lucy gave her not the rest of Lucy's meal right? Because Lucy saved what her tummy could not eat and gave yours a piece of leg muscle.)

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Wed Jul 27, 2011 11:15 pm

(Yeah. Sorry I made that confusing)
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 27, 2011 11:18 pm

(Oh ok.)
I smiled as she ate the piece then curled up in a ball around the food. Shivering I closed one eye. I was half awake and half a sleep.

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Wed Jul 27, 2011 11:19 pm

Gina soon fell asleep.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 27, 2011 11:25 pm

*Brain Dead*

(Maybe we should wait for the others?)

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Thu Jul 28, 2011 12:53 am

"Raisin, Raisin!" he found Raisin with emerald "Raisin, Emerald follow me." they went over to the tree, Raisin was pushed up to the tree, " Ummm, I'm Sorry Bird, I didnt mean to Mistake you for a Rabbit! Here Try a berry, dont worry though I've tryed one myself so they're not poisonous." And with that he pushed the berry through the snow. He turned around to look at emerald and smore.
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by <S t a r c h a s e r> Thu Jul 28, 2011 2:48 pm

Who am I again???
<S t a r c h a s e r>
<S t a r c h a s e r>
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum