Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

They are destined to meet (People from the whateer you want thing only!)

+2
BayMickey
Harley
6 posters

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Go down

They are destined to meet (People from the whateer you want thing only!) - Page 9 Empty Re: They are destined to meet (People from the whateer you want thing only!)

Post by Nicoco177 Sun Sep 11, 2011 9:54 am

Not for long!
Rasin~
I rolled in the snnow and left paw prints in a circle "Lucky? Lucky where are you?" he whinned.
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

They are destined to meet (People from the whateer you want thing only!) - Page 9 Empty Re: They are destined to meet (People from the whateer you want thing only!)

Post by <S t a r c h a s e r> Sun Sep 11, 2011 11:38 am

Okay I dom't remeber typing that...
<S t a r c h a s e r>
<S t a r c h a s e r>
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Sun Sep 11, 2011 11:39 am

Lucky plunged into the snow and looked up. "Clipped my wing on a pine tree." She said, flexing her left wing.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Location : Following you, asking the chicken inside my coat if this is the one

Back to top Go down

Post by <S t a r c h a s e r> Sun Sep 11, 2011 11:46 am

Now I forgot my character oh yeah..

Stream was tired and she went to sleep in her cave.
<S t a r c h a s e r>
<S t a r c h a s e r>
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Sun Sep 11, 2011 1:00 pm

Emerald felt sorry for the bird "Oh, did you want too clip your wing?" she said, her nose ruffling Luckys feathers.
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by <S t a r c h a s e r> Sun Sep 11, 2011 1:47 pm

idk what tyo say..
<S t a r c h a s e r>
<S t a r c h a s e r>
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Sun Sep 11, 2011 6:42 pm

Lucky shook her head. "A bird never does. It is when you can't see, or the wind is too strong and your wing, the tip where there is skin and bone, it hits the tree and sends you out of control."
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Mon Sep 12, 2011 9:17 am

"Ouch! can you still fly?" Raisin said.
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Mon Sep 12, 2011 5:09 pm

"Yeah." Lucky said.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Wed Sep 14, 2011 9:01 am

"whew! thats good!" Raisin said, he looked up at the oak tree trunk which stood tall before him.
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Wed Sep 14, 2011 5:17 pm

"Yeah...." Lucky said, seeing a small mouse carrying a naked baby. "She was late to have them. Ms.Mouse, you can keep the warm with me!" The mouse cringed. "I won't h8urt them, I prey on smaller birds, not mice." Lucky had to lie, she couldn't let such helpess things die.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Tue Sep 27, 2011 2:59 pm

Raisin smiled as the mouse scattered along the ground, he ruffled the fur on his tail and turned back round
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9