Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

They are destined to meet (People from the whateer you want thing only!)

+2
BayMickey
Harley
6 posters

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

They are destined to meet (People from the whateer you want thing only!) - Page 2 Empty Re: They are destined to meet (People from the whateer you want thing only!)

Post by <S t a r c h a s e r> Thu Jul 28, 2011 2:51 pm

Stream was in the forest and she was looking for all her friends. "Hi!Raisin!" she said as she ran up to her and she smiled and she looked at her with gleaming and happy eyes.
<S t a r c h a s e r>
<S t a r c h a s e r>
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

They are destined to meet (People from the whateer you want thing only!) - Page 2 Empty Re: They are destined to meet (People from the whateer you want thing only!)

Post by Guest Thu Jul 28, 2011 8:00 pm

(Um guys please read though all the other post because my wolf did a little something to Harley's bird...but don't worry she didn't kill it.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Fri Jul 29, 2011 1:06 am

ohhhhhhh, right
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Fri Jul 29, 2011 1:07 am

(Raisins a boy, lolz, but everyone makes mistakes! espeicially me!)
"Hi stream! hows your day been?" He looked at stream, he looked right into her eyes, they gleamed and shimmered in the frosty sunrays.
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Fri Jul 29, 2011 2:37 pm

Sandra

The fae's eyes flickered as she lifted herself up from the dirt ground. She lifted her self up and looked around. Her fur was ruffled and her eyes crusted with sleepiness. She looked from where she stood and sighed. Another tired, boring day. She looked around and making her direction change to up; the sky was high above the trees showing it was now the afternoon. She stretched.She must have been really tired from falling asleep like that. Taking sloping walks, she started to quicken her pace. The fae was a loner, always on her own. Not having an owner, she was not a stray. She was a wild dog. She hunted tiny prey and she fought like a full grown wolf. She hardly trusted anyone and her things always ended in a fight.

The fae walked for thirty minutes and stopped to smell the air. She smelt a few things and crept up to see 2 dogs and a... cougar? he dogs smelt familiar.She smelt once more and smelt the familiar scent of Raisin. She slipped, her eyes gleaming. "Raisin?"
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Fri Jul 29, 2011 2:44 pm

Raisin turned around 'Sandra? is that you!' his eyes lit up. Meanwhile Emerald was noding her head to the sound of the occational outbursts of Lucky's songs. And Smore was humming the tune to the Song called 'A team'

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UAWcs5H-qgQ
(sorry so short!)
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Fri Jul 29, 2011 5:55 pm

Lucky squealed, looking at a cut on her wing. "You stupid dog!" She snapped, following the way to the berries. She left a small blood trail, but it soon froze over. She ate the berries, then snuggled against the dog who thought she was a rabid.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Location : Following you, asking the chicken inside my coat if this is the one

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Sat Jul 30, 2011 7:03 am

emerald said softly to lucky, "Is your wing okay? it looks kinda sore!" she then turned to look at raisin and Sandra. "Its been so long!" Said Raisin, " and boring!" he added. "Sandra, meet stream, shes friendly!"
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Sun Jul 31, 2011 5:54 pm

"Nah, it is fine." Lucky said. "It doesn't really matter considering I can't use them that well." she flapped pitifully, showing them she couldn't fly.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sun Jul 31, 2011 6:32 pm

Sandra dipped her head. "Pleased to meet you."
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Sun Jul 31, 2011 6:48 pm

Lucky glanced at the mammals. "Any one know how to fly?"
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Mon Aug 01, 2011 1:30 am

Smore turned to face Lucky "I may not know how to fly, but I've taught I few birds before, some of them as big as you!", Smore looked up at the tall tree. Raisin and Sandra were chatting away when Raisin said "Where have you been all this time?".
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by <S t a r c h a s e r> Mon Aug 01, 2011 2:24 pm

Aww...cute.
<S t a r c h a s e r>
<S t a r c h a s e r>
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Sinfeather Mon Aug 01, 2011 3:45 pm

Yuuki -
As molten amber eyes began to stir, a drowsy growl rumbled through a throat of silky black fur. Oddly round ears flicked and listened, alert to their surroundings as the beautiful, black as a moonless night cat swiftly leapt from inside it's tree den.

I growled quietly as I slunk in the trees, leaves hiding my black as night coat, as I passed overhead, padding along the canopy of tree branches. Tje thick, sweet scent of blood tantalized my instincts and forced to go wild, I fought the demanding instinct to follow said scent, to feed my hunger with meat, not berries and fruit.
Artemis Sinfeather
Artemis Sinfeather
Star Player
Star Player

Location : Watching a feather drift down.... I am adrift in a sea of torment.

Back to top Go down

Post by <S t a r c h a s e r> Mon Aug 01, 2011 6:55 pm

Lets wait 4 the others...
<S t a r c h a s e r>
<S t a r c h a s e r>
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Mon Aug 01, 2011 9:24 pm

Lucky nodded. "Mymother died before I ever learned."
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Tue Aug 02, 2011 2:07 am

"Really,I didnt really know my mother!" and with that he lowered his nose down allowing Lucky to climb on, he then streched up as high as he can and the lesson started, " now, what I want you to do is to start by flapping your wings, and then I want you to take of, by pushing your legs of my nose, it dosent matter if you fail a few times because not everyones perfect, ok, now let the flying...begin."Said Smore.
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by <S t a r c h a s e r> Tue Aug 02, 2011 10:03 am

Okay well I don' get this topic I'm quitting...
<S t a r c h a s e r>
<S t a r c h a s e r>
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Tue Aug 02, 2011 11:21 am

"Practice makes perfect. But nobodies perfect?" Lucky said, starting to flap her small wings. She went about a foot into the air before landing in the snow with a soft squeak. "Cold, cold cold cold.." She muttered, climbing out and getting back onto the dog.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by <S t a r c h a s e r> Tue Aug 02, 2011 11:27 am

HArley squeeze me? Did you hear me!!!
<S t a r c h a s e r>
<S t a r c h a s e r>
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Tue Aug 02, 2011 11:57 am

Oh yes, I did. But what is so confusing?

Don't know what every one is? If so, I ca have them repeat.

Guys..... Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad . Why do all my favortie chickens die!!!!!!!!!!!! Evil or Very Mad
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Tue Aug 02, 2011 12:09 pm

One of my chickens died today as well....... Sad
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Tue Aug 02, 2011 12:12 pm

Why wasn't it Crazy Red????!!!!!!
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Tue Aug 02, 2011 12:13 pm

" here try again" he said lifting Lucky up in the air " 3...2...1... lift off "he said watching Lucky flap, "Its true every one is perfect, but in a different way." (Im playing Emerald, Smore and Raisin by the way!"
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Tue Aug 02, 2011 12:16 pm

Lucky went a bit higher, blood sprinkling the snow from her wing. She fell again, almost panting. "There are no things to fly on. Drafts..."
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next