Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

They are destined to meet (People from the whateer you want thing only!)

+2
BayMickey
Harley
6 posters

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

They are destined to meet (People from the whateer you want thing only!) - Page 7 Empty Re: They are destined to meet (People from the whateer you want thing only!)

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Thu Aug 11, 2011 5:04 am

Gina turned and moved in the way of Lucy, her amber gaze meeting his. "Don't hurt her."
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

They are destined to meet (People from the whateer you want thing only!) - Page 7 Empty Re: They are destined to meet (People from the whateer you want thing only!)

Post by Harley Thu Aug 11, 2011 9:04 am

"She is a cub! Why would I hurt her?" He roared, standing tall again. His strong features were harsh, but the eyes gazed dwn on the cub with a certain loving annoyance. "Come." He issued a single word command to te little girl.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Location : Following you, asking the chicken inside my coat if this is the one

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 11, 2011 10:19 am

I get up and walk to him. I then sit down and look up with little darling eyes, "Yes?" I ask in a cub way.

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Thu Aug 11, 2011 7:22 pm

"You must be careful. This is the only place herbivores can come for a short time and not have to worry about predators hurting them. You do not want to worry these nice deer and have them be scared and not come back. They breed here, and more and more can be made and that feeds us. These are smart animals. Notice how we stay rather hidden?" He asked, looking down at her with a soft glare.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 11, 2011 7:59 pm

"Ok-hey what's that!?" I say seeing something in the water sparkle. I wanted to get up and go look but I staid put.

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Thu Aug 11, 2011 8:01 pm

"Ice." He said, flicking his tail. "Just Ice." Diablo growled, sighing.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 11, 2011 8:09 pm

"Oh, would have been cool if it was some type of shiny rock." I said then got up and sniffed around and saw the entrance to this place. I walk out and roll in the snow. Playful giggles leave my maw. I looked around and saw a bird hopping around. I start to chase it but it takes to the sky. I roll my eyes at it and lift up a branch *Yuck* I thought as I saw bugs moving around, *Well it's dinner.* I then started eating the bugs, once dun I curled up in a bawl and yawned.

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Thu Aug 11, 2011 8:17 pm

Diablo picked the cub up by her scruff. "A blizzard is coming. We must find cover." He muttered, motioning for the white tiger to follow.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 11, 2011 8:25 pm

I was confused, "We don't have what ever those are called in the jungle were I'm from." I said thinking of the family I was ripped from. My legs were tucked close to my belly while I bounced around a bit while he walked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Thu Aug 11, 2011 8:32 pm

"Cause it is a jungle! IT is close to the eqautor." He kept walking until he got to a fallen tree with a rock behind it. "Get inside, both of you." He dropped her and went off to find something. He came back with a piece oflarge bark. Diablo put it over, leaving a space big enough for one tiger to get out. "Let me get another."
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 11, 2011 8:45 pm

I laid there, wishing I could see mom one last time...I then remembered a song my dad sang to me 4 weeks before he was shot~
They are destined to meet (People from the whateer you want thing only!) - Page 7 Watch?v=GFurhr-j6oY&feature=player_detailpage

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Thu Aug 11, 2011 9:15 pm

Lucky, being a bird, forgot what she was doing and followed the tigers. Gently, she peeked inside the shelter and looked at the cub. "You Ok?"
Gently, in her best voice, she started.

It didn't have any cheering up meaning, but Lucky had a rough past and through the years she learned.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Fri Aug 12, 2011 5:53 am

Gina sighed and flattened her ears. Crouching down, she sighed and looked up to see a blizzard coming. She shook her head. She didn't care, like nobody cared for her. And she would die, freeze to death.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Fri Aug 12, 2011 12:26 pm

lucky went silent, then chirped silently. "Any one out there? There is room in there!" The male tiger said, sitting next to her. "Please!" Lucky pleaded.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 12, 2011 7:55 pm

"Yea I'm fi-" My voice turns into a yawn and I curled up against the male tiger and fell a sleep. I didn't know it was a bird who talked\song to me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Sat Aug 13, 2011 3:08 am

(Right sorry I havnt been on for a while, where are we?)
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Sun Aug 14, 2011 10:25 am

(I've been busy, and forgot to log off. Sorry guys.)

Vrede

She jumped a little when Diablo yelled, but didn't say anything. Vrede inspected the small cub, which was a glowing shade
of orange.

Diablo apologized and walked off with the cub in his mouth, Vrede following.

In the cave, the tigeress laid down across from Diablo and the cub, snow covering almost every stripe on her body. She looked like on big
white blob.
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Sun Aug 14, 2011 11:47 am

He sighed, laying his head on his paws.

Lucky let out a sigh before flapping and trying to keep her feet out of the snow.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Sun Aug 14, 2011 12:21 pm

Vrede

~Mourning~

Vrede sighed and woke up, bright and early. The snow had melted on her coat, and she was now soaking wet. And cold.

"Oh..."

She put her paws under her, and stood up, checking if anyone else was awake. Vrede noticed the cub, and remebered it was vital for her to eat. The cub looked like she was till in the process of being weened, and Vrede could give here the milk.
She nudged the small tigeress with her nose.
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Sun Aug 14, 2011 12:44 pm

Diablo had gone hutning, and returned with a couple of snow shoe hares. "Here." He said, throwing them in and laying down.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Sun Aug 14, 2011 12:46 pm

vrede looked at Diablo. "What's wrong with you today?" She moved a hare aside as she attempted to wake the cub again.
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Sun Aug 14, 2011 12:48 pm

"I saw a pack of wolves take down a deer and just left it to rot. I couldn't do anything, I had to get back to you guys." He growled, flexing his claws.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Sun Aug 14, 2011 12:52 pm

"What a waste. Anyway, what's the plans for today. I have to go to my family's den later to tell them I'm, or I'm helping, take care of her. Did you ever get her name?" Vrede smiled warmly and laid down beside the cub because obviously she wasn't waking up. The cub's small frama was pressed agaisnt Vrede's small stomach.

(Is Wild on?)
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Sun Aug 14, 2011 1:17 pm

(Idk, don't think so)

Diablo looked at her. "I'm going to go get it. Though it pains me to use something someone else killed, I'm gonna make sure things that need fed are fed."
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Sun Aug 14, 2011 1:26 pm

Vrede picked her small head up. "Okay, but, I don't think the cub needs food. I think she needs milk." She looked down at the small being beside her.

(Do you think we should start our own little topic with the tigers. The animals are kinda crowded in this own. I'll make it.)
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next