Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

They are destined to meet (People from the whateer you want thing only!)

+2
BayMickey
Harley
6 posters

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

They are destined to meet (People from the whateer you want thing only!) - Page 8 Empty Re: They are destined to meet (People from the whateer you want thing only!)

Post by Harley Sun Aug 14, 2011 1:28 pm

(Alright)

"I know, Vrede, I'm talking about the scavengers, I know where they all are."
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Location : Following you, asking the chicken inside my coat if this is the one

Back to top Go down

They are destined to meet (People from the whateer you want thing only!) - Page 8 Empty Re: They are destined to meet (People from the whateer you want thing only!)

Post by BayMickey Sun Aug 14, 2011 2:13 pm

BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sun Aug 14, 2011 2:21 pm

No! That means I'm aloud to join because I have a tigeress so I'm joining!
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Sun Aug 14, 2011 2:22 pm

what.....
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sun Aug 14, 2011 2:23 pm

Dont "What" me.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Sun Aug 14, 2011 2:24 pm

I had no idea wha tyou were talking about!
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sun Aug 14, 2011 2:24 pm

I said I have a tiger.... so I am joining the tiger post. That's what
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Sun Aug 14, 2011 2:25 pm

No. Drama.
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sun Aug 14, 2011 2:28 pm

"No. Drama." I am not starting Drama, thank you. I was only saying harley seems to never understand. Thank you.
"No. Dropping. Ppls. Conversation. Loveyoulikealovesong. We can handle it."
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Sun Aug 14, 2011 2:31 pm

'Shrinks back into a corner' Erm... I understand.. but I don't need to be yelled at...
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sun Aug 14, 2011 2:33 pm

I'm not yelling I'm impatient... Good! My mom won't leave already so I can get my 3Ds
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Sun Aug 14, 2011 2:35 pm

GOD! I swear I'm completely over bullying. I'm done. Seriously. I'm about to quit. This site is sad. Too many horrible people. You're being rude *Twisted Shadows* like you always are. So. You can be mean. Or I quit and you get a HORRIBLE reputation and no one wants to RP with you. Okay? Thanks. And don't sass off to me. I'm tired of your attitude. So. I'm not posting on this topic and fighting with immature people.
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Sun Aug 14, 2011 2:35 pm

Meap...
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Mon Aug 15, 2011 7:47 am

You shouldn't be talking! No one wants to rp with you anymore. You don't know that song, and if you sung it to your crush, you would be embarssed to know you don't even know the song. IDC I was impatient, and I was having an attitude. Cuz yeah, you didn't need to get into it, cuz no one was talking to you at ALL!! IDC if you quit you are boring too. Wahhh wahhhh I was just telling you not to join in. Wahh IDL your attitude. Well, you don't have cuz you know I mostly have my attitudes when I had a bad day/week.

"You walk and talk like you some new sensation."

And by the way: It's I love you you like a love song baby and I keep hittin' re-pe-pe-pe-pe-pe-peat. And I KNOW MOST OF HER SONGS.

I have sass from my momma, and I have attitude from mama, but I have rights cuz Imma American, and I have kid and spoiled from my daddy.

Right back 2 u sweetie, where'd you get that sass? And btw, I am immature. That funny, doesn't care to argue because nobody said to get into the arguments But all the same, I can be mature. What about you?

Harley// Meap, meap....lol

Last edited by *Twisted Shadows* on Mon Aug 15, 2011 7:52 am; edited 1 time in total
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by <S t a r c h a s e r> Mon Aug 15, 2011 7:49 am

Do you see me rpg with Twisted? Yes I do. Don't make fun of yourself like that. That's for losers. And your making fun of Thunderstruck, Harley, Wild One, and others so you should jst quit the stinking site IDC! Your additude is stinkier than Santa's breath. U really can't say much. Like Selena Gomez says, I'm gonna wipe that smile off your know it all face. Okay now Harley lol. \
Peace/Don't know selena Gomez songs. U should really watch your back. Who cares if your over bullying. I'm not! Cuz obviously you like it, you do the same.

Harley/
Thank you children for saving me from destruction. You saved me.
Phineas and Ferb is the show!!!! Meapy meapy
<S t a r c h a s e r>
<S t a r c h a s e r>
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Mon Aug 15, 2011 10:27 am

Guys, I'm not in to good a mood either, but please don't fight. I'm not taking sides. Is this enough to make me quit? Hell no. But just dont fight, please. I mean, my friend just sarted cross country and it doesn't end until october. Every morning and night. Good bye to seeing each other. So I would like to to take my anger out on her, not you guys. Though iI never will have the guts to yell at her, I still won't take it out on Any of you.

Signed,

Gen.

Meap.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by <S t a r c h a s e r> Mon Aug 15, 2011 11:11 am

Who's her? who's guys? Sorry I was confused...
<S t a r c h a s e r>
<S t a r c h a s e r>
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Mon Aug 15, 2011 11:13 am

Well, your different Harley. I get attitudes. I get to have the guts to yell at anyone who gets in my way when angry. But then, I can be puny and friendly. But yesterday, I could have been at the concert. But, the tickets were sold out. I couldve got a 3Ds, but they were out! I did not get what I want, and it seems like someone doesn't want me here. But I'm not going to be brought down, even if it was my fault.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by <S t a r c h a s e r> Mon Aug 15, 2011 11:21 am

I agree. Cause I know I was there. Harley not the same way but my brother does cross country. Afternoon to evening. Well anywho I have my days. I feel the same way. My mom sometimes makes w=me wanna....well btw, I yell bcuz my blood. My mama likes to yell a little but my dad is just grumpy. I don't know....but Harley don't take the anger out on anybody. She started the mess. She shouldn't never have jumped in the mix and she would've never been hurt.
<S t a r c h a s e r>
<S t a r c h a s e r>
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Mon Aug 15, 2011 11:30 am

Her: Carli
Guys: Love, Twisted, and Deadly

Well, I am aware I am different. I don't mean to to take my anger out on her, usually I just fume and tell all my problems to Click. I onl jumped in to try to stop it. But what ever I try to stop it seems I always make it worse.... Er, I guess I have a bit of a temper, or a lot ... X(
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Mon Aug 15, 2011 11:33 am

Seriously, it's fine. I mean, I'd miss Deadly if she were to like IDK move way. Actually, I have been away from her for a whole summer it was bad... anywayz. I'm sorry. We all feel like were doing something wrong. Even me! Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by <S t a r c h a s e r> Mon Aug 15, 2011 11:48 am

No N oit's okay and I like you no homo. But no!! That's not true you seemed to do the oppisite.
<S t a r c h a s e r>
<S t a r c h a s e r>
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Mon Aug 15, 2011 11:49 am

huh?
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by <S t a r c h a s e r> Mon Aug 15, 2011 2:27 pm

nm...
<S t a r c h a s e r>
<S t a r c h a s e r>
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Mon Sep 05, 2011 4:00 pm

Great, now the topic is dead!
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next