Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

They are destined to meet (People from the whateer you want thing only!)

+2
BayMickey
Harley
6 posters

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

They are destined to meet (People from the whateer you want thing only!) - Page 5 Empty Re: They are destined to meet (People from the whateer you want thing only!)

Post by Nicoco177 Sun Aug 07, 2011 3:00 pm

Smore and Emerald cringed, "No thankyou!"
Raisin~
"I wouldnt mind trying one!", he turned to see emerald and Smore looking at him in disgust, "What? I'd rather eat this then starve, Isnt that right Lucky!"
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

They are destined to meet (People from the whateer you want thing only!) - Page 5 Empty Re: They are destined to meet (People from the whateer you want thing only!)

Post by Harley Sun Aug 07, 2011 3:03 pm

She put her head against the snow again and listened. It must of looked really funny, a bird walking around on solid snow with her ear to ground. Lucky leaped the best she could, catching the mouse on the tail. Her beak broke its neck, and she threw it to the dog.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Location : Following you, asking the chicken inside my coat if this is the one

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Sun Aug 07, 2011 3:06 pm

"Thanks" I said, I gobbled the mouse down and said, "Wow! they taste great!"
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Sun Aug 07, 2011 3:16 pm

"Yes, they do. I have been living off disgusting grubs and bugs. Ugh, they have a horrbile crunch and they are all fat!" Lucky said in distatse. She caught two more, and threw them to the others.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Sun Aug 07, 2011 3:22 pm

"Umm thanks.." they said eating the mouse,"Actually this dosent taste that bad!" said Emerald, "Yeah!" said Smore the tail hanging out of his mouth.
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Sun Aug 07, 2011 3:34 pm

"Welcome!" She said, cleaning her feather. When she was done, they were shining and the speckles were fully visible. When clean and preened, Lucky was quite a pretty bird.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 07, 2011 6:16 pm

(Was she talking to velvet? Or did my post go unnoticed?)

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Sun Aug 07, 2011 6:30 pm

WIld, I read your post, I just didn't knw who she was talking to....
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 07, 2011 6:34 pm

(Oh sorry she was talking to all of them.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Sun Aug 07, 2011 6:49 pm

(Oh, then, lol sorry. Can we just say that Lucky has a fear of cats now.. so I don't look stupid..."

Lucky sudenly noticed the new one. "Er, hi..." She said, quickly hiding behind Smore.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Sun Aug 07, 2011 8:39 pm

Vrede

Awaking before dawm, the white tigeress pulled body unto her paws. Plodding down the small, icey slope of rocks,
Vrede growled, warning any wildlife around that she was hungry.

This would make the prey frantic and run, eventually taking a wrong turn, and coming straight towards her.

As if just on cue, a snow hare came into Vrede's perephial(sp?) vision, shivering behind a rock.

The tigeress decided to killed it quick, not to cause any misery. Vrede snapped the poor thing's neck, and it was
deceased.

After her quick meal, Vrede heard something rumbling in the bushes, and pounced, surprisly landing on a tiger.

"Oh. Um. I'm so sorry."

She backed away, not wanting to cause any trouble.

(Harley, the tiger she landed on is supposed to be your tiger. Is that okay? I don't want to powerplay.)

BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 07, 2011 8:46 pm

Velvet~
I jumped back in surprise, "Wow! I can understand you!" She got carried away, "Oh sorry for the yelling and don't worry I don't like the taste of birds." I said the truth, I hated the taste for some resin.

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Sun Aug 07, 2011 8:55 pm

(It is fine)

Lucky gae a hapy look, and continued hunting.

Diablo growled, pushing her off. "It's fine." He said, charm kicking in again once he saw it was a female. "Really, it is." He said, ears back.

my.. uh, I apologize for... er, that
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 07, 2011 9:03 pm

Velvet~
I smiled then lowered my head and jumped, I landed on a mouse and gave it to here, "That's fun."

Lucy~
I walk though the forest, alone. I then pasted two other tigers, one a male the other a female. I keep going till I see another odd animal. I was not hungry so I passed it. I walked a cross a frozen creak then turned and pounced on it. I swam out and drank some. I was could now but it was worth it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Sun Aug 07, 2011 9:05 pm

Lucky looked around. "But you gotta listen, and blk off the tunnels of other mice so you can have more. Not just randomly pounce. Luckily, you blocked off 3 tunnels."
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 07, 2011 9:09 pm

Velvet~
"Cool." I say in a young way, it was oblivious I was young and I was...to be exact 1 year.

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Sun Aug 07, 2011 9:13 pm

~Vrede~

Vrede smiled shyly and dipped her head.

"I'm Vrede. It's nice, to, uh, run into to you."

She dipped her head and shook off her white coat.

BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Sun Aug 07, 2011 9:17 pm

"Diablo." He said, lifting her head with his nose. "I should be the one respectig you." And he dipped his head.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Sun Aug 07, 2011 9:28 pm

~Vrede~

"No, I'm just a regular tigeress in my book. You don't have to treat me special."

Vrede laughed and place her paws on a small twig, snapping it.

"Do I need to be going now?"

Vrede cocked her petite head to the side in question. She didn't really want to go now.
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Sun Aug 07, 2011 9:32 pm

"No! I mean, I can how you something." Diablo said, totting off and hoping she would fllow.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Sun Aug 07, 2011 9:36 pm

Vrede followed. She ducked under a limb that she couldn't quite step over, but Diablo couldn't go under.
Her body flowed under it with grace, not knocking off a single peice of snow onto the ground.

BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Sun Aug 07, 2011 9:42 pm

He had no idea what he was showing her. But a idea popped into his mind, and he started running.

After a mile they came upon a frozen streams, trees sparkled with ice and animals roamed.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Mon Aug 08, 2011 1:19 am

Emerald~
I stopped, and looked around, I saw more tigers in the distance. "What is it with tigers?!" I sighed and turned to see lucky, looking like a spotless bird, "Wow! Lucky, whos a pretty bird!" I said amazed.
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Mon Aug 08, 2011 9:13 am

Sandra pressed up against Raisin and laughed. "I really like you too."
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by <S t a r c h a s e r> Mon Aug 08, 2011 9:20 am

RECAP!
<S t a r c h a s e r>
<S t a r c h a s e r>
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next