Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

They are destined to meet (People from the whateer you want thing only!)

+2
BayMickey
Harley
6 posters

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

They are destined to meet (People from the whateer you want thing only!) - Page 4 Empty Re: They are destined to meet (People from the whateer you want thing only!)

Post by BayMickey Fri Aug 05, 2011 9:31 pm

OOC~ What am I supposed to do?
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

They are destined to meet (People from the whateer you want thing only!) - Page 4 Empty Re: They are destined to meet (People from the whateer you want thing only!)

Post by Harley Fri Aug 05, 2011 9:36 pm

interact with the dogs
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Location : Following you, asking the chicken inside my coat if this is the one

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Fri Aug 05, 2011 9:58 pm

OOC~ I'll try, and also, I haven't been on in a while, but I'm wodering, did Thunder quit this post?
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Fri Aug 05, 2011 10:03 pm

nods sadly...... I can change gawain to a tiger though!
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Fri Aug 05, 2011 10:18 pm

Okay, but isn't thant your main bird? I don't wan't to make you do that.
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sat Aug 06, 2011 5:46 am

[Then you'll have to make me a tiger!]

Sandra watched Lucky. She turned to Raisin. "Wow... she's a pretty bird." she said.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Sat Aug 06, 2011 9:46 am

"Yeah, but not as pretty as you though!" I said looking into her eyes.
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Sat Aug 06, 2011 10:48 am

(I'll make a tiger bio 4 you Harley, sorta.)

Name: You choose

Personality: You choose

History: You choose

Appearance: You can get descriptive with that. He's a regular orange tiger, but with blue eyes, instead of the ones in the pic.

Pic:

http://www.hi5snaps.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/12/Bengal_Tiger.jpg
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Sat Aug 06, 2011 11:07 am

Name: Diablo

Personality: Joker.. fun, you know, tempermental

History: ask?

Appearance: You can get descriptive with that. He's a regular orange tiger, but with blue eyes, instead of the ones in the pic.

Pic:

http://www.hi5snaps.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/12/Bengal_Tiger.jpg
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Sat Aug 06, 2011 11:26 am

OOC~Thanks!

~Vrede~

She watched as the sun went down, and her eyes drifted shut.

OOC~ I have no idea what to say....
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 06, 2011 11:28 am

I quit! I simply asked what's going on and NO ONE tells me, so I'm done.

Not mad just frustrated,
Wild one

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Sat Aug 06, 2011 11:30 am

the dogs taught lucky to fly.. two dogs bred, and uhm. yeah!
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Sat Aug 06, 2011 11:37 am

Ohh please dont quit!!! Sad Sad Sad
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Sat Aug 06, 2011 12:20 pm

People just didn't see your post, ild, just ask again...
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 06, 2011 12:56 pm

Yea well people have to not seen my post hear lately because I made a t rex and you acted like I never did and it's getting me mad how I'll post and no one sees it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Sat Aug 06, 2011 1:06 pm

I just ddin't see it. I'm trying to striaghten things out. - . -
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Sat Aug 06, 2011 3:08 pm

Please, no drama now. Let's just forget it. I'm sorry for not noticing your post, Wild. Truly, I didn't know what was going on either.
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Sat Aug 06, 2011 3:09 pm

yeah, but not much has happened lol
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sat Aug 06, 2011 4:26 pm

Sandra giggled. "Thank you." Her eyes sparkled into his.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Sun Aug 07, 2011 1:02 am

"I love you...." he sighed, he couldnt belive what he just said, he actually admited that he loved her! he shied head down, doing an emmbaresed giggle.
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 07, 2011 10:22 am

Lone Wolf~

After dropping the bird and hearing it say, "Dumb dog." I growled and took it as a detract insult. "I'm a wolf! You stupid prey animal!" I then noticed another bird, in a nest. I leaped up and grabbed it then hit the trail.

Lucy~
I awoke and started eating the rest of my odd looking prey animal but save a tiny bit for the other female. I road to her saying, "Your welcome to have the last little bit." I then walked out of the cave and walk around. Oh man did I want company. I wanted male but I it had to be a female, fine. I could use another friend.

Velvet~
I kept travailing. My belly ached and growled. I then stopped in my tracks to see something wearied. I slowly walked down and saw a funny looking bird and some strange things (The dogs....She not from around here, lol.) I crule then in a curious way then stop and sit and decided to see if they spoke my language, "Hi, were am I? I'm from the jungle and people trapped me and brought me here."

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Sun Aug 07, 2011 1:21 pm

Emerald~
"Hello, were in the forest! Isn't it beautiful!" I said standing on my hind legs, and licking a melting icicle.
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Sun Aug 07, 2011 1:24 pm

Lucky sighed, deciding not to go. "I need to catch something..." She said, hopping around on the hard snow. "Lucky for me, that fox was nice." She held her head to the snw, and heard a scuttling around. Lucky jumd and crushed the mouse's spine below. "Yum." She said, starting to eat. Now that she had people to protect her and a belly full of berries, she could use her special skill.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Sun Aug 07, 2011 2:21 pm

Smore~
I shivered as Lucky crushed the mouse.
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Sun Aug 07, 2011 2:54 pm

"My, a fat litte thing for such a harsh winter." She said, still eating. Just the fur, bones, and fat was left when she was done, and Lucky looked oer at them. "Hungry? They're not easy to catch bt well worthe it."
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next