Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nothing Seems Right Anymore(M-R)

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Nothing Seems Right Anymore(M-R) - Page 5 Empty Re: Nothing Seems Right Anymore(M-R)

Post by Guest Sat Mar 15, 2014 5:50 pm

Therien

Therien's heart swelled at her words, and he held back a laugh of pure and utter glee by pushing his lips to hers once more. If he were more of an emotional man, he would've cried. But he wasn't, so he didn't.

Back to top Go down

Nothing Seems Right Anymore(M-R) - Page 5 Empty Re: Nothing Seems Right Anymore(M-R)

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sat Mar 15, 2014 5:54 pm

Roseclear

I melted into the kiss, happiness swelling up inside me. I had finally found my mate, the man I was meant to be with. I tightened my arms slightly around his neck and deepened our kiss, pressing my lips more firmly against his.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 15, 2014 6:04 pm

Therien

Pulling back, he allowed himself to smile broadly. "You have no idea how glad I am to hear that, Roseclear," he purred out quietly before kissing the woman he loved again, not seeming to get enough of her.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sat Mar 15, 2014 6:12 pm

Roseclear

"I have a slight idea." I replied, returning his smile. Then I moaned slightly when his lips pressed against mine again. I pressed my body against his and slightly deepened our kiss, my eyes closed in bliss.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 20, 2014 6:44 pm

[Hey, are you gonna reply to our other topic? I'll get up a reply for our new one, soon.]

Therien

Therien replied to Roseclear's moan to one of his own, slipping his tongue inside her mouth and tracing hers. A hand pressed itself to the small of her back as he drew her closer, and when their bodies met, his own seem to warm under her touch. He lost himself in the kiss for a moment before pulling back once more, an adoring expression stamped across his face. "While this may be fun, we should probably get back to the party."

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Thu Mar 20, 2014 6:51 pm

(Yeah. I just wanted to wait until you were on. Okey doke!)

Roseclear

I smiled up at him and nodded. "Yes. We probably should. We don't want the others to wonder where we went, especially Lady Carez. Hopefully now she'll stop trying to set me up with guys." I replied, smiling up at him.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 20, 2014 8:54 pm

Therien

"I won't let her," he promised simply, smiling and extending a hand out for her to take.

[so short, ah..]

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Thu Mar 20, 2014 8:58 pm

(It's fine.)

Roseclear

I smiled and took his outstretched hand. "Shall we return and shock the other guests about our relationship?" I said pleasantly, giving him a pleasant smile.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 20, 2014 9:01 pm

Therien

Therien intertwined his fingers with hers, and, hearing her words, flashed her a devilish smile. "That'd be fun, wouldn't it?" Winking, he let out a low chuckle. "Let's." And, with that, he began his way back to the party, trying his best to force neutrality onto his expression, though he could still feel his lips stretched into a smug grin.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Thu Mar 20, 2014 9:06 pm

Roseclear

"Yes, let's." I replied, walking beside him. I was also trying to fix a neutral expression onto my face but it was proving to be extremely difficult.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5