Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nothing Seems Right Anymore(M-R)

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Nothing Seems Right Anymore(M-R) - Page 3 Empty Re: Nothing Seems Right Anymore(M-R)

Post by Guest Mon Feb 17, 2014 3:58 pm

[Mind if I play Lady Carez?]

Back to top Go down

Nothing Seems Right Anymore(M-R) - Page 3 Empty Re: Nothing Seems Right Anymore(M-R)

Post by jlthompsonvamp Mon Feb 17, 2014 3:59 pm

(Sure. That's what I was actually planning.)
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 17, 2014 4:09 pm

Lady Carez

"Thank you very much, Roseclear," she replied, rosy lips drawn back into a toothy smile. "Surely I wouldn't let you miss something as extravagant as my engagement party." She eyes cut to Therien. "Hello, Therien." He replied with a "hello", careful to inject it with as much practiced formality as he could before she stepped aside, holding out an arm with a broad smile. "Well, come in, come in," she said, motioning for them to enter before redirecting her gaze to Roseclear. "There's some people I'd like for you to meet."

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Mon Feb 17, 2014 5:59 pm

Roseclear

After I stepped inside I heard her comment and held back my groan. I gave her the most pleasant smile I could muster and said, "What kind of people? I hope they're good looking." I decided I might as well humor her. There was no saying that I had to accept the guys she tried to hook me up with.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 17, 2014 6:35 pm

Therien

Unlinking his arm from Roseclear's, he let out a silent sigh and slipped off, promptly making his way to a table garnished with snacks and drink, wine primarily. He picked up a glass, studying it for a moment before pouring himself a cup and taking a sip, glancing around the room in hopes of seeing a familiar face.

Lady Carez

"I think you'll find them to your liking," she replied, grin fading to a smirk as she laced her fingers around her arm and guided her to a group of men conversing. Clearing her throat to catch their attention, she gestured to Roseclear. "This is the woman I was talking about," she told, motioning to Roseclear as if she was a show prize, "Isn't she pretty?"

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Mon Feb 17, 2014 6:42 pm

Roseclear

I watched in horror as Therien walked off, making sure it didn't show on my face. ~Where are you going?! Don't leave me alone with them!~ I said into his mind as Lady Carez led me over to the group of men. I curtsied to them then I giggled appropriately when Lady Carez asked them if I was pretty. "Please, Lady Carez. You're making me blush." I said, still giggling. Some of the men were indeed good looking but they did not fit my taste, not that that I would tell Lady Carez that.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 22, 2014 5:31 pm

Therien, sipping on his wine, gave a faint, mischievous smile. Wine, he replied simply, lifting the glass to his lips to take another drink.

Lady Carez

At Lady Corez's introduction for Roseclear, the three men shifted their gazes to the woman. Adam, a man about a year or two older with silvery, long hair and sapphire eyes, regarded her with a disinterested nod before hastily downing his full cup of wine and sending his eyes elsewhere. Bryant, with dark hair trimmed short and styled, grinned cheerfully, and even offfered a small wave. The third's, a man named Malluce, lips were drawn back into a subtle smirk, embracing her hand and lowering his lips to kiss it. "A pleasure, Miss Roseclear," he purred.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sat Feb 22, 2014 5:40 pm

Roseclear

I smiled as one of the men bent and took my hand then kissed it. "The pleasure is all mine, Mr..." I replied, trailing off since I didn't know his name. I sent a glare towards Therien and sent to him, ~Please come and save me. And would you bring me a glass of wine? I am a mite bit parched.~ I looked at the other two men in front of me. One looked uninterested which I was glad of since that meant one less guy that I would have to deal with. The other guy looked like he might be interested but not enough to act on it. And then there was the one directly in front of me which I could tell was definitely interested and not afraid to act on it. I again smiled at him, waiting for him to introduce himself.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 22, 2014 6:22 pm

"Malluce," he said, smiling and releasing her hand. "But call me what you like."

Smugly, Lady Carez grinned. "Well, I'll leave you be." Her fiance approached, gingerly wrapping his fingers around her wrist before planting a kiss on the side of her cheek. Giggling, she returned the gesture. "Behave," she told Malluce before being whisked away by her lover.

"He will," Therien chimed in, striding over to Roseclear's side and snaking an arm around her waist, standing at her side while giving Malluce a smile, though his eyes cut into him like daggers. "Isn't that right, Mal?"

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sat Feb 22, 2014 6:45 pm

Roseclear

"It's nice to meet you, Malluce." I replied, smiling. I started to panic when Lady Carez began to leave then relaxed when I heard Therien's voice and felt him snake and arm around my waist. "Oh, Malluce, this is my attendant and companion Therien. Therien, this is Malluce." I introduced the two of them, noticing that Therien was shooting daggers at Malluce. ~Thank you for saving me. But, also, please behave yourself. We don't need to make a scene.~ I sent to him.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 22, 2014 8:43 pm

Flashing him a bitter and toothy smile, Therien reached for the Malluce's hand. Malluce hadn't hesitated in meeting his grip, returning the same faux smile as they began to shake hands. Therien squeezed at his hand hard, Malluce attempting to throw back the same pressure, but furrowed his brows faintly when he found he couldn't "Pleasure to meet you, Malluce," he said.

"Likewise, Therien," Malluce replied through slightly gritted teeth, grin tight and now obviously forced.

For a moment, they just glared at each other, lifting to their full heights as if they'd become inflated with testosterone, Therien's grip on Roseclear tensing. Eventually, Malluce broke the handshake and veered off, giving a snort.

His stare followed after the man for several moments before it fell onto Roseclear. "I'll try my best to behave," he replied, quickly adding, "I don't think I made a scene just now."

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sat Feb 22, 2014 8:55 pm

Roseclear

I watched the two closely, ready to get in between them if the atmosphere got too tense. When Malluce left I relaxed and looked at Therien when I heard his voice. "No, I don't believe you did. Now, would you kindly remove your arm from around my waist?" I replied, gently pushing on his arm.

(Me and my parents are at the hospital.)
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 22, 2014 9:06 pm

(Oh my goodness, what happened?)

Averting his gaze, Therien retracted his arm, and used his hand to scratch the nape of his neck. He should've expected it, of course, but it still hadn't failed in stinging hos heart, and getting him a tad embarrassed. "My apologies."

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sat Feb 22, 2014 9:11 pm

(My dad has to have his appendix taken out. He's in surgery right now.)

Roseclear

"No apologies needed. Now come on. I need a drink." I replied, starting to make my way over to the refreshment table.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 23, 2014 7:59 am

[:\ Well I hope it goes well for him.]

"Right," he said, remembering he had forgotten to bring her a drink when he rejoined her side. Therien strode alongside Roseclear to the refreshment table, taking in his last drink of wine before pouring himself another, and one for Roseclear, handing her the glass.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun Feb 23, 2014 8:04 am

(It did. He's in a room now. Me and my mom stayed at the hospital last night.)

Roseclear

"Thank you." I told him, gently taking the glass and lifting it to my lips. I took a sip and closed my eyes at the taste. There was definitely some blood mixed in with the wine. I lowered the glass and licked my lips to clear the liquid from them.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 23, 2014 10:20 am

[Glad to hear he's okay.]

Therien eyed Roseclear as she took a drink, gaze lingering on her lips as he bit his own before shaking his head, forcing down another drink. "Does it taste all right?"

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun Feb 23, 2014 10:23 am

(Yeah. I am too.)

Roseclear

"It tastes very good. I do believe it is laced with blood." I replied. The I lifted the glass back up to my lips and took another sip.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 23, 2014 11:39 am

Nodding slightly, he consumed another sip, rolling the liquid around his tongue before letting it slip down his throat. He lowered his head to look at the drink. He hadn't even been aware it'd been spiked with blood, oddly enough for a vampire, and his brows furrowed in incomprehensible frustration. Why he was frustrated he hadn't known, which only caused him to get more frustrated. So frustrated he'd only been remotely aware of the song's beat slowing, and a male approaching Roseclear.

Grinning a bit sheepishly, Bryant held out his hand. "Would you care to dance, Miss Roseclear?"

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun Feb 23, 2014 12:08 pm

Roseclear

I was watching Therien intently when Bryant came walking up. I sighed inwardly, giving no sign outwardly what I was really feeling. I might as well entertain him. "I'd be delighted to, Bryant." I told him, taking his outstretched hand. Then I looked back at Therien and said, "Would you please excuse me, Therien. I will be back shortly." Then I turned back to Bryant and smiled at him. It seems my earlier assumption of him had been wrong I would have much rather be dancing with Therien but Bryant would have to do.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 23, 2014 3:15 pm

Therien eyed the man with evident annoyance, gulping down a deep swig of his wine. This was one of the many reasons he hated attending parties, with Lady Carez in particular. He couldn't have a good two minutes with Roseclear, as she was often approached with other men elbowing and competing for her attention. He gave out a snort.

Bryant's smile tinted with confidence as she took his hand and led her to the dancefloor. Turning to face Roseclear, he slipped a hand to rest on the small of her back, the other raised up and out to the side, shifting his weight from foot to foot to the rhythm of the music. He looked into her eyes, his deep purple ones sparkling. "You look very beautiful, Miss Roseclear."

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun Feb 23, 2014 3:22 pm

Roseclear

When Bryant led me out onto the dance floor I started to dance with him, my movements matching the rhythm of the music and my hand resting on his hip. "Why, thank you." I replied, smiling up at Bryant, pleased at his compliment.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 23, 2014 10:01 pm

"You're welcome, beautiful." His confidence built by the moment, so much so his hand began to trail down her back, closer and closer to her rear, nearly there until it suddenly froze. Bryant's eyes lifted quickly to meet Therien's, his fingers curled tightly around his wrist.

"Respect the woman, or I'm afraid I'll have to break your puny wrist," he let out in a dark, low growl, a grimace set heavy on his lips. Bryant nodded, quickly averted his gaze, and gave a shudder.

"I'm sorry," he murmured, directing it both at Roseclear and Therien.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Mon Feb 24, 2014 9:28 pm

Roseclear

I had been starting to stiffen when Bryant moved his hand closer and closer to my rear, ready to slap him if he even dared go that far. I was a respectable lady, by the Goddess! Then I felt his hand freeze in its decent and saw his eyes fix on something behind me. Before I could turn to see what he was staring at I heard Therien's voice, a hint of something dark and dangerous lingering in it. When I heard Bryant apologize I forced a reassuring smile onto my face and said, "It's alright. Just please refrain from it in the future." I made sure none of my feelings showed on my face or in my eyes, making my smile look genuine instead of forced. But, since he knew me so well, I knew Therien would be able to tell I had forced my smile, would know that I didn't want to dance with Bryant. I didn't like guys who were too forward and this Bryant guy was starting to lean towards being too forward.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 26, 2014 6:48 pm

Therien's cold stare remained pinned on Bryant as his stayed locked on the floor, determined not to meet his. "I believe I'll be taking this dance," Therien said, words giving no room for argumentation as Bryant's narrowed eyes flickered upward momentarily before averting once more, swiftly shrinking away while giving a bow.

Therien slid gracefully in front of Roseclear after glaring after the man, a tense smile tugging at the corners of his lips as his eyes set back onto the woman in front of him. "Sorry about that, Rose."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next