Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forbidden Love With A Touch of Magic(M-R For JunKy)

Page 9 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Forbidden Love With A Touch of Magic(M-R For JunKy) - Page 9 Empty Re: Forbidden Love With A Touch of Magic(M-R For JunKy)

Post by jlthompsonvamp Fri Feb 28, 2014 8:00 pm

(Awesome! How long can you be on tonight?)

Raksha Keller

I was about to answer him when my belly lurched and I barely made it to the toilet before I started to throw up. After a few moments I stopped and got up and flushed the toilet. I knew that there was only one thing that would cause this. I became desperate and started to search through the cabinets for a pregnancy test. I knew there probably wouldn't be one there but I was still going to look. In the process I kicked the bottom of the cabinet with my bare foot and I cried out in pain and clutched my foot, abandoning my search.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Forbidden Love With A Touch of Magic(M-R For JunKy) - Page 9 Empty Re: Forbidden Love With A Touch of Magic(M-R For JunKy)

Post by Guest Fri Feb 28, 2014 8:30 pm

[Another hour or so. <: I might stay on longer.]

Damon

The sound of heaving and the flush of a toilet caused worries to pop rapidly into Damon's mind, hoping with all he had she wasn't pregnant. Unlocking the door with the power of his mind, he bursted into the room, expression wild as he looked down on Raksha, chest falling and lifting quickly. "What's going on, Raksha?" he demanded.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Fri Feb 28, 2014 8:36 pm

(Okay.)

Raksha Keller

I looked up at him in shock when he came into the bathroom. Then my eyes landed on a pregnancy test in the cabinet. I grabbed it and stuck it behind my back. "Damon, can you go back out into the bedroom for a moment? I'm kinda...busy. I'll be out there soon." I told him, looking up at him. I wanted to take the test and I was desperately hoping my fears wouldn't be confirmed.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 28, 2014 8:45 pm

Damon

His gaze searched over Raksha frantically for a moment before he gave a curt nod, sighing as he turned away and plopped himself down on the bed, only to be bombarded by a flock of worries.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Fri Feb 28, 2014 8:49 pm

Raksha Keller

I closed the bathroom door after he walked out and quickly took the test. I waited anxiously for the result to come up and when it did my stomach fell. The results were positive and I started to sob, sinking to the floor and burying my face in my knees. I couldn't hold back my tears as they fell down my face. I knew Damon would hear me and I was kind of hoping he would come back into the bathroom. I wanted to be enveloped in his warm arms and be comforted.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 28, 2014 9:00 pm

Damon

Damon rushed back to the bathroom at the shrill wails of a sob, finding Raksha on the floor with her face to her knees. He dropped to her side, eyeing her carefully. "Raksha...?"

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Fri Feb 28, 2014 9:04 pm

Raksha Keller

I let the pregnancy test fall to the floor, result side face up, and I snuggled against Damon, continuing to cry. I gripped his shirt and had my eyes closer tightly.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 28, 2014 9:10 pm

Damon

Numbness flooded through Damon as he saw the pregnancy results, enveloping Raksha into his arms stiffly while his gaze never wavered from the test, reading positive. How she'd been able to get pregnant so soon he hadn't known, but he suspected he must've done something accidentally last night that would cause such an incident to occur.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Fri Feb 28, 2014 9:13 pm

Raksha Keller

My sobbing finally quieted and I pulled away from Damon enough to wipe my eyes then I snuggled back against him. "What do you think about me...being pregnant?" I asked him hesitantly, not looking up at him, afraid of what I would see in his eyes.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 01, 2014 11:45 am

Damon

Damon couldn't hear her question over the thundering of his own heart, face fixed in a blank expression as his eyes slowly made their way back over to settle on Raksha. He rose to his full height and slid from her grip, giving a shaky breath and shaking his head. "Get dressed." His voice held no tone, and he left the bathroom.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sat Mar 01, 2014 3:37 pm

Raksha Keller

I held back the tears that threatened to fall when he didn't answer my question. I stood up, grabbing the pregnancy test and disposing of it, and walked into the bedroom. I dressed quickly and ran my fingers thru my mussed up hair, hoping to at least make it presentable.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 01, 2014 8:12 pm

Damon

Damon sat down heavily on the side of the bed, cradling his head in his hands, as his numbness had subsided, and was replaced with frustration and panic. How the hell did this happen? I know I used one. His mind began a frantic search through his memories of last night, and the realization slammed into him hard; he hadn't used a condom. But how did she get pregnant so quickly? He'd imagined that being a wizard had its perks, one of them being super-sperm, but the concept sounded ridiculous. He hadn't known, of course, because he'd always been wary of slipping on protection in fear of producing an offspring. Think later. He lifted as his eyes did, and his gaze settled on Raksha, now clothed. He held out a hand for her to grab.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sat Mar 01, 2014 8:29 pm

Raksha Keller

I approached him and took his outstretched hand. "You never answered my question about what you thought of me being pregnant." I said, looking up at him. I couldn't believe I was pregnant. I had heard my kind, especially black panthers, get pregnant extremely easily but this was ridiculous! And what's worse, the first time I did it I ended up pregnant. Not a good prediction for my future.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 02, 2014 3:56 pm

Damon

A brief expression of confusion flickered over his expression before it switched back to neutral, lacing his fingers with hers. "I don't... know, Raksha." Despite being overwhelmed with emotions, his words came out calm, and monotone. He made his way out of the room, gripping tightly onto Raksha's hand, and hastily smacked the card onto the counter, not giving a glance to the receptionist as he strode from the building. His slipped his hand out of hers as they approached his car to open his door and slide into his seat. When he'd started up the car, the growl of the engine purred with the accompaniment of Avenged Sevenfold's "Hail to the King", stomping his foot against the gas pedal and peeling out of the parking lot, leaving behind a cloud of exhaust & the lingering smell of burnt rubber.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun Mar 02, 2014 4:01 pm

(YAY!!!! You're on!)

Raksha Keller

I followed him out of the hotel and climbed into the passenger seat of his pickup. When he started up the engine a song started playing and I looked at the radio, recognizing it as Avenged Sevenfold's Hail to the King. "I love this song." I remarked, starting to tap my foot to the beat of the song.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 02, 2014 4:22 pm

[<: I have to go in a bit, though. My uncle turned 21, and he's having a party.]

Damon

Damon's lips curled into the faintest of smiles at her comment, and cranked up the volume a few notches, giving a quick sidelong glance to Raksha as she tapped her foot to the song's infectious beat. He suppressed the urge to sing out its lyrics by roughly biting the inside of his bottom lip, though it didn't stop his head from lightly nodding to its rhythm, soon finding himself lost in the music. He'd been slightly disappointed by the time the song ended, frowning lightly, but the sight of his garage had kept him from repeating the song. He pulled the car into the garage, set it into park, and sighed small.

[Sorry about this post, ahh. D:]

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun Mar 02, 2014 4:26 pm

(Oh. Okay. And the post is fine.)

Raksha Keller

I started to hum along to the song, a little disappointed when it ended. When Damon pulled into the garage and shut off the engine I was about to climb out when I heard him sigh. I looked over at him then I placed my hand on his leg and asked, "Are you alright?"
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 04, 2014 4:54 pm

Damon

Damon's eyes lifted to hers at her touch, and he gave a lazy nod before hopping out of the car, again taking her hand in his, and making his way to the door, only to be greeted by a pair of hard hands slamming him against the wall. Breath abandoning his lungs in a huff, his hand's grip tore from Raksha's to rip off his attacker.

Axel

"Where the fuck have you been?!" His fingers dug deeper into his brother's shoulder, jaw clenched hard, chest heaving with heavy, anger-quickened breath.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Tue Mar 04, 2014 5:10 pm

Raksha Keller

I followed Damon inside, my hand tucked in his. When he was slammed against the wall and my hand was torn from his I let out a surprised yelp and looked to his atacker. I saw it was Axel and also saw he looked extremely pissed. I heard his angry voice ask Damon where we had been and I stood there for a moment before I answered for Damon, "We were at a club." I couldn't meet Axel's eyes, I was ashamed at what I had done last night. I was normally nothing like that but I knew I had caused it by getting drunk. And I hated that I had ended up pregnant because of it. Oh, why hadn't I told Damon to use a condom? It was my own stupid fault I ended up pregnant.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 04, 2014 5:28 pm

Axel

It took his mind to process what Raksha had said a moment, but when it did, his face contorted into an expression of fury, a subtle hint of betrayal portrayed in his eyes as they went to cut over to her. He couldn't have looked more rabid if he was foaming at the mouth. His eyes narrowed, and a deep frown tugged at the corners of his lips, brows pinched tightly together. "What the fuck, Raksha?" His voice had lowered from a yell to a loud-talk, voice dripping with anger.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Tue Mar 04, 2014 5:59 pm

Raksha Keller

I glared up at Axel when he questioned me, my eyes glowing red with fury. "Don't you cuss at me. He offered and I went. I would have invited you but you disappeared. It's been ages since I'd been to a club and I needed to relieve some stress. So don't you get angry at me, you SON OF A BITCH!!!!" I yelled at him then went stomping off up to my room. I slammed the door closed and collapsed onto my bed. I started to cry, wishing I hadn't just said those things. My frustration at ending up pregnant and the hurt I felt for Axel accusing me of betraying him had just build up and exploded out of me. I had hoped to relieve some stress by going out clubbing but instead I had just added to it.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 10, 2014 2:58 pm

Axel

Axel glared daggers at Raksha before she stomped off, in slight disbelief and ferocity. Despite so, he couldn't help but feel hurt, though he wouldn't dare let his face portray it. His eyes cut back to Damon, jaw tensed, and the burning hatred in his eyes had dimmed, his grip loosening before he grumbled out a curse and released him, leaving his brother to roll his shoulders and meander back to his room. I'll deal with you later, asshole. Running a hand through his hair, he exhaled heavily and began to lose himself within thought. Should he go to check on Raksha? Or go back to his room? He rubbed a hand over his face, and, with some hesitance, made his decision. Go back to my room it is. He began to walk, his eyes glued to the ground, and when he felt his legs stop, he found himself at the door of the room Raksha slammed retreated into, a hand already raised in a fist under its own control. Annoyance flickered over his expression before he gave a knock and wiped his face clear of any sign of emotion the best he could, biting the inside of his cheek roughly.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sat Mar 15, 2014 4:52 pm

Raksha Keller

I heard a knock at my door and I lifted my head, wondering if I should answer it. I knew my makeup would be smeared from my crying but I still got up and went over to the door, wiping my eyes as best I could. When I opened the door and saw Axel standing there my eyes widened and I stood frozen for a second before I mentally shook my head and stepped back from the door. "Hello, Axel. Do you want to come in?" I said, looking at him.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 15, 2014 5:49 pm

Axel

A pang of guilt shot into Axel's chest at the sight of her glossy eyes and smeared makeup, sure indicators that she'd been crying. Nodding softly at her question, he slipped in past her and into the room, biting the inside of his lip roughly as his arms folded over, and he sighed silently. "I... I didn't mean to hurt you, Raksha," he said, eyes flickering anywhere but her before he uncrossed his arms, and ran a hand through his hair. His eyes caught back with Raksha's. "But I just don't understand why you would just up and leave with that dickhead."

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sat Mar 15, 2014 5:53 pm

Raksha Keller

I closed the door silently after him and turned around to face him. "I don't know. I just needed to relieve some stress. But I just added to it, in more ways than one..." I replied, trailing off. I walked over to my bed and sat down, rubbing my belly absently. I sighed then said, "You shouldn't be the one apologizing though, Axel. I shouldn't have said what I did to you. You have a right to be angry at me. I'm sorry." I avoided looking at him, worried about what I would see in his expression.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next