Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forbidden Love With A Touch of Magic(M-R For JunKy)

Page 11 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Forbidden Love With A Touch of Magic(M-R For JunKy) - Page 11 Empty Re: Forbidden Love With A Touch of Magic(M-R For JunKy)

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun May 11, 2014 9:32 pm

Raksha Keller

I felt Axel's hand close around my arm and I was turning my head to see what he wanted when he whirled me around to face him. Before I could speak my lips were pressed to his again and my eyes widened a little. Then I relaxed and closed my eyes, immediately starting to kiss him back, my body relaxing into the kiss.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Forbidden Love With A Touch of Magic(M-R For JunKy) - Page 11 Empty Re: Forbidden Love With A Touch of Magic(M-R For JunKy)

Post by Guest Mon May 12, 2014 4:02 pm

Axel

Possessively snaking an arm around her waist, Axel pulled her body to press against his, lips moving fluently against hers as a small growl rumbled in his throat. Only his lack of air forced him to pull back, and his chest heaved with attempts to pour oxygen back into his bloodstream. "Raksha..." he breathed, gaze flickering between her eyes and lips, "You drive me crazy." He slammed his lips against hers once more before his expression turned grim, brows drawn together as he pulled his lips away and exhaled a defeated sigh. "I don't know what to do, Raksha." His words rolled from his tongue quiet and were laced with a faint exhaustion. His hand raised to gently stroke the side of her face as he murmured once more, "Why do things have to always get so damn complicated?"

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Mon May 12, 2014 7:27 pm

Raksha Keller

When he pulled back I took a deep breath, struggling to catch my breath. Then I smiled when I heard his comment and his lips soon crashed into mine again. When he pulled back a second time I heard him give a disappointed sigh and I frowned slightly. I looked up at him as I heard his quiet, exhausted voice. I felt his hand on my cheek and heard his murmured question. "I don't know, Axel. But I guess love is like that." I replied, looking up at him and running my fingers gently across the back of his neck, slightly shocked at my words.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 12, 2014 7:46 pm

Axel

As the words left Raksha's lips, Axel's heart skipped a beat, his lips parting slightly before they met back together again with a gentle smile. "I guess so," he murmured and his smile began to expand a bit. Cupping her cheek, he tenderly placed a lingering kiss on her lips and pulled away, smiling just as softly. "What do we do, Raksha?"

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Mon May 12, 2014 8:12 pm

Raksha Keller

"You're going to have to elaborate on that. What do we do about what?" I said after he pulled back again, a smile playing along my lips.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 12, 2014 8:17 pm

Axel

His expression softened. "Damon, the baby..." Running his thumb along her cheekbone, his eyes searched along Raksha's face.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Mon May 12, 2014 8:26 pm

(Don't forget about our other topics. Smile )

Raksha Keller

"I don't know. I haven't really thought about it. I kinda want to keep the baby and at the same time I don't. Damon... Well, I have no idea what to do about him." I replied, looking up at him.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 23, 2014 7:19 pm

Axel

"Well," he began quietly, delving into thought for a moment before coming back around, "You have plenty of time to think about it, Raksha." His thumb continued to stroke her cheekbone, and he lowered his lips to plant a kiss onto her forehead. He smiled grimly. "I guess I'll be testing out my own poison now. Would you mind writing down its side effects for me while I take it?"

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Fri May 23, 2014 7:44 pm

Raksha Kestrel

"Of course not. I came here to help you and help you I shall do!" I replied, smiling broadly. Then my smile dimmed a little and became tentative as I asked, "Hey, want to go out with me tomorrow night?"
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 23, 2014 7:58 pm

Axel

"I'd love to," he replied, returning the same broad smile she gave him. "What're you thinking of doing?"

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Fri May 23, 2014 8:02 pm

(I hate autocorrect...)

Raksha Keller

My heart leaped with joy and I smiled then said, "How about we go out to a club? I know one that's really cool. I've gone there quite a few times and I really enjoyed it."
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 18, 2014 4:12 pm

Axel

"Sounds good, Raksha." His hand fell from her face, running down her arm to intertwine his fingers with hers. Smiling softly, he asked "So, what's this place called?"

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Wed Jun 18, 2014 5:52 pm

Raksha Keller

I smiled and gently squeezed his hand when he slid his down to mine. "It's called The Coffin Club. It's pretty cool, but it's a Gothic club." I replied, looking over at him.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 29, 2014 3:51 pm

Axel

He nodded as she spoke. Though he hadn't been there or heard of the club beforehand, he admitted it did sound interesting. Squeezing her hand in return, he lowered his lips and planted another kiss onto Raksha's forehead, saying, "What kind of music do they play?"

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun Jun 29, 2014 3:58 pm

Raksha Keller

I smiled when he gently squeezed my hand then felt him press his lips to my forehead again. "They play Gothic and rock music, like Evanescence, My Chemical Romance, Black Veiled Brides, Skillet, Korn, Seether, and many others." I replied, smiling up at him.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 29, 2014 4:07 pm

Axel

He beamed with a bright smile. "My kind of place." Axel dipped into his thoughts for a moment, his smile dulling slightly before he spoke once more. "I'm gonna have to talk to Damon. Make sure that asshole doesn't follow us or something," he muttered quietly, not bothering to mask his irritation.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun Jun 29, 2014 4:11 pm

Raksha Keller

I smiled at his comment then saw his own smile faulter and I frowned slightly. When I heard his declaration about talking to Damon I sighed and nodded in agreement. "Yeah. Just be careful 'cause he could get pissed off. Since, you know, you kinda stole his girl." I replied, giving Axel a teasing smile to show I was just messing with him with my last comment.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 29, 2014 4:18 pm

Axel

Axel chuckled lightly. "It's only fair," he jested, tossing her a wink before letting go of her hand. "I'll be back soon." And, with that, he started off toward's Damon's room, jaw unconsciously clenched tightly.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun Jun 29, 2014 4:24 pm

Raksha Keller

I smiled and nodded at him as a sort of goodbye and watched him leave. Then I sighed and flopped back onto the bed, absentmindedly rubbing my belly. What was I going to do about this baby?
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 29, 2014 5:03 pm

Axel

Axel, stuffing his hands into his jeans, breathed a sigh as he strode on to Damon's room. Upon reaching the door, he pulled his hands from his pockets and opened the door.

"What do you want, Axel?" grumbled Damon, laying on his back sideways across his bed, hand on his stomach, not even having to give a glance at the door to know it was Axel.

"Leave Raksha alone. You can't treat her like she's one of your skanks," he replied bluntly and crossed his arms, frowning.

Damon glanced at Axel. "I know that."

Confusion flickered momentarily across Axel's face before he shook his head. "No. You don't."

"Actually, I do." Damon sat up, shooting his younger brother a stubborn glare. "I really fucking do. I don't like it anymore than you do, Axel." He made it to his feet and took a step towards Axel. "Turns out I've got feelings for your little test subject."

"You're not fooling me with that shit, Damon," he sneered, though a hint of uncertainty tainted the harshness of his tone. "Just.. stay out of it." Slamming the door, he marched off, leaving Damon to hiss a curse or two before plopping down back onto his bed.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun Jun 29, 2014 5:11 pm

Raksha Keller

I got up ad started to strip off my clothes. Then I made my way over to the bathroom, deciding I wanted to take a shower. I set the water to where I wanted it to be and stepped in. I groaned with relief when the warm water started sliding down my body, making my sore muscles feel automatically better.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 16, 2014 3:13 pm

Axel

Shaking his head, Axel made his way back down the hall towards the room Raksha had been staying in, thoughts swarming through his mind too quickly for him to truly fathom. He's only fucking with me, right? There's no way in hell that Damon actually has feelings for Raksha... right? He blew a sigh between his clenched teeth, running his fingers through his hair. Damn him. He knocked on the door a few times, then listened, hearing nothing. The soft pouring of water pattered in the distance, and he assumed she must've hopped in the shower.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun Oct 05, 2014 4:13 pm

Raksha Keller

My sharp ears allowed me to hear a knock on my door. I quickly finished up and wrapped a black towel around my body and headed towards the door. When I opened it, not thinking about who may be standing behind it, and saw Axel standing there my eyes widened and I stood there frozen, well aware that I was completely naked under my towel. What was worse was that the tops of my breasts were peeking out from the top of my towel.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 19, 2014 11:24 am

Axel

Axel was half-way turning around when he heard the door opening, turning his gaze to find Raksha wrapped in only a towel, and he halted. Taken aback, he froze for a moment while his eyes trailed over her form, before he forced his sight to the ground. He cleared his throat and reached up to rub the back of his neck. "Oh, uh... I talked to Damon," he blurted in a scramble for something to say.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Mon Oct 20, 2014 3:53 pm

Raksha Keller

I watched as his eyes traveled up and down my body before he locked them to the ground. I barely caught his statement, so frozen with shock was I. "Oh. That's...nice. What did he say?" I replied, trying to keep my voice from shaking with the nervousness I felt.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next