Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forbidden Love With A Touch of Magic(M-R For JunKy)

Page 3 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Forbidden Love With A Touch of Magic(M-R For JunKy) - Page 3 Empty Re: Forbidden Love With A Touch of Magic(M-R For JunKy)

Post by Guest Sun Nov 24, 2013 4:56 pm

Damon closed the gap between them, bringing himself so close to Raksha that if they'd inhale, they'd brush against each other. Smoothly, he tucked away a bit of her dark hair, exposing her ear, and leaned himself closer so his lips barely hovered before her ear, one hand propped on the wall on the side of Raksha. His voice plummeted to a dark whisper as he murmured, "My room's on the right, just down the hall. Let me know if you change your mind." And without another glance her way, he brought himself back up, grazing his fingers over her arms lightly before trailing off to his room and settling himself under his sheets.

Back to top Go down

Forbidden Love With A Touch of Magic(M-R For JunKy) - Page 3 Empty Re: Forbidden Love With A Touch of Magic(M-R For JunKy)

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun Nov 24, 2013 5:07 pm

(Should she go but against her will? Like he put a spell on her?)

Raksha Keller

My heart sped up and my breath came in short gasps as Damon closed the distance between us and leaned down towards me. When he left I allowed myself to breathe again. Then I pushed back from the wall and walked out of the kitchen, thinking I was going to go to bed. Instead, I ended up in front of Damon's room, a slight nagging feeling in the back of mind. I lifted my hand and knocked on the door, not really sure what I was doing.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 24, 2013 5:24 pm

[Sure, sounds interesting.]

Upon the knocking at his door, Damon grinned madly and dragged himself from out of his bed. He swung the door open only to spot a wide-eyed Raksha, and leaned against the door frame, arms folded. "So you finally came to your senses." He was all too aware he'd cast a spell on her, but what was the fun in her knowing that? Promptly, he circled his fingers around her wrist and dragged her inside the room, the door soon closed by the swing of Damon's foot and voiced it was locked with a click. Once inside, he wrapped an arm around her lower back and forced her close with a growl, planting a rough kiss on her neck.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun Nov 24, 2013 5:37 pm

Raksha Keller

I let out a quiet yelp when he pulled me inside, the nagging feeling in the back of my mind becoming stronger. I heard the door close and lock behind me and I was about to voice my concern when Damon pulled me close to him and kissed my neck roughly. I gasped and felt my hands claw on his back.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 24, 2013 5:52 pm

[Hey, I'll be back in about 2 hours, or so.]

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun Nov 24, 2013 5:55 pm

(I'll probably be in bed by then. Where are you going?)
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 24, 2013 5:59 pm

[Over to a relative's.]

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun Nov 24, 2013 6:01 pm

(Oh. Well, reply when you can.)
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 24, 2013 6:05 pm

[Will do. [: ]

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun Nov 24, 2013 6:07 pm

(Bye!)
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 24, 2013 10:51 pm

Damon was snapped from his abrupt haze when Raksha's dagger-like nails pierced through the skin of his back, feeling warm streams of liquid inch their way down his flesh. Nearly immediately, his jaw clenched and he gritted his teeth together to stifle a groan, and nipped at her neck harshly, each bite leading his lips closer to her jawline. He slid a hand up into her hair, bunched a knot of it in his fist, and forcefully used it to steer her against the wall. He rammed his lips against hers as his fingers begin to toy with the hem of her shirt, soon crawling under, gliding over her soft and tense skin. Lustful desperation filled Damon to the brim, smooshing his lips against hers harder.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Mon Nov 25, 2013 6:11 pm

Raksha Keller

I moaned when his hands found their way under my shirt and roamed around on my skin. My mind was in a haze as I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him back with the same ferocity he was kissing me. I felt desire start to well up in me and for some reason I welcomed it.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Mon Nov 25, 2013 7:31 pm

(Hey, you gonna post?)
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 25, 2013 7:58 pm

The new-acquired pressure settling on his neck and lips sent Damon to a halt, a sound soon wiggling its way into his ears; Raksha moaning? He only allowed his bewilderment to puzzle him momentarily, because in all honesty, her noises only fueled his thirst to the point it was unbearable. About time she came around. Releasing her clump of hair, he cupped the back of her head and held it stubbornly at his, his smirking lips greedily molding to hers. He gave the creamy skin beneath her shirt a quick graze before his hand dove to fidget with the buckle of her jeans, his eager tongue slipping through the parting of her lips to grapple hers.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Mon Nov 25, 2013 8:16 pm

Raksha Keller

I again moaned against his lips and let my hands travel down to the waistband of his pants, feeling him fidling with the buckle of my pants. I meet his tongue with my own, pressing against it hard. The rational part of my mind was trying to take over, trying to get me to stop, but I wouldn't let it. The desire I was feeling had taken me over with full force, blurring my mind even more.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 25, 2013 9:23 pm

The rumble of moan shook Axel from sleep. He groaned, slamming a pillow over his exposed ear in a feeble attempt to block the sound out. Where does he get all these girls from? Dear Lord...

Damon, appetite biting at him more than ever, hastily slipped her button from it's loop, soon unmasking Raksha's bare legs, of which he couldn't help but get an eyeful of, her pants pooled around her ankles. He moved his hand in to rub her inner thigh, barely skimming by the groin, intending to tease. He slides the hand that was once holding her head down her spine, positioning itself to rest on the hem of her shirt. With one fluent motion, her top came up and off. Demandingly, he grasped hold of her hand, and forced it onto the buckle of his pants.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Mon Nov 25, 2013 9:31 pm

Raksha Keller

I gasped as cold air hit my legs when he took my pants off. I stepped out of them, kicking them to the side. I moaned when I felt his hand touch my inner thigh and gasped again as he took my shirt off. When he grabbed my hand and put it on the buckle of his jeans I quickly unbuckled it and undid his pants and they slipped down his legs.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 25, 2013 10:08 pm

Upon the escape of another moan, Axel jammed the pillow harder against his skull, and gritted his teeth in agitation. "Are you serious?" he mumbled to himself, along with a series of curses before huffing out a heavy breath.

The coldness that clothes his legs was stifled by the heat of the moment, Damon rubbing the fabric of her panties between his rough fingers as he departed his lips from hers, and his kisses began to descend from her cheek, to her jawbone, to her neck, to her collarbone. Without hesitation, he then scooped Raksha up, carrying her in his arms, and promptly tossed her onto the bed, not long afterwards climbing on top of her, lips once again caught in dance. He pulled back and rose into a kneel, hurriedly peeling his shirt from his flesh, flinging it to the side carelessly. It catches on a lamp and sends it falling. The harsh noise of glass breaking hadn't at all fazed him.

But it had taken an affect on Axel, who'd now been marching towards his door, jaw clenched so hard his teeth squeaked. His door's ferociously flung open as he continued on his way to silence Damon, and finally grant him some damn sleep. Within the moment of reaching Damon's door, he pounded on it with his fist and yelled, "Give it a rest, you horny fucker!" Shaking his head, he figured since he was up and about, he'd give a quick check on Raksha. But before doing so, he felt obligated to add something. "You better hope you stayed away from her." And with that, he began to stride of to where Raksha'd been staying, hands balled into fists.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Wed Nov 27, 2013 8:29 am

Raksha Keller

When Damon scooped me up and put me on the bed I didn't complain. I kissed him back when he climbed in top of me and kissed me. I smiled and watched as he took off his shirt and tossed it to the side, not even startled by the falling lamp. I was reaching up to pull him back down to me so I could kiss him when I heard Axel's voice and I froze. When Axel left I looked up at Damon, waiting to see what he would do. My mind was still hazy and desire was still racing through me full force so I was kinda hoping he wouldn't stop.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 27, 2013 3:26 pm

Damon

An irritated sigh shoved its way from Damon's mouth after being oh-so-kindly interrupted by Axel, who'd happened to practically sprout horns and spit fire when woken up. He lowered his head back down and gave a few more kisses towards her collarbone before he lowly promised, "We'll finish this later." The last thing he wanted to do was get into a fight with his brother. Annoying runt. "Get your clothes, and get back to your room." He rolled off of Raksha, plopped on the other side of the bed, and rubbed the bone between his eyes with his index fingers. With the remembrance of something, he flicked a finger toward the door and it gave a click, now unlocked.

Axel

Axel's hands slid into his pocket as he sauntered off towards Raksha's -- his room, mind running through places where Damon could stash his seemingly endless supply of tail; the supply closet, the attic, maybe behind a mysterious revolving bookcase that leads down to a secret room. Kidding, of course. A soft smile fell on his face. I need to gain a better sense of humor. Soon enough, he reached the room's door, and pried it open cautiously, taking a peek inside. Empty. A wave of anger slammed into him so hard his cheeks went ablaze, and he obtained the overwhelming desire to knock Damon out cold. Without hesitation, he took off to Damon's room.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Wed Nov 27, 2013 4:36 pm

Raksha Keller

I gave a sound of disappointment when Damon didn't continue but I quieted with his promise. I got off the bed and grabbed my clothes and quickly put them on. I could hear pounding feet and I knew Axel  would be here any second. I had just stood up from slipping on my boots when the bedroom door slammed open, showing a red faced Axel.

(Do you think it would be interesting if Raksha had a relationship with both Axel and Damon but neither of them knew it?)
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 01, 2013 5:47 pm

[Why not? ^^]

As Axel stormed into the room, his jaw dropped to question Damon about his infuriating actions, but found himself unable to move his vocal chords when his eyes landed on Raksha. Angered features softening a tad, his lips pulled together to seal his mouth closed, his arms hastily folding around Raksha and bringing her to his chest. He sent a glare over to his snoozing brother before lifting an arm off Raksha, lightly draping the other around her delicate shoulders, and his expression was now glazed over with concern, anger still fogging his eyes and mouth. Deal with Damon later.Axel used his arm that hung around Raksha to lead her out of the room, taking special care to slam Damon's door shut, and began to usher her back towards his room. He tilted his head slightly to look at her for a moment. Petite and beautiful, yet powerful and strong. If he hadn't known any better, he'd just assumed she'd been just another pretty face. His mind lingered on the thought of Raksha for a moment before he froze, and took both of her arms in his still somewhat shaking hands. "Are you all right?"

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun Dec 01, 2013 7:59 pm

(Is that a yes?)

Raksha Keller

When Axel wrapped his arms around me and pulled me to his chest the haze was wiped from my mind and I could think clearly. I saw the concern in his eyes and felt a deep stirring within me, something I had not felt before. When he ushered me into his room I allowed myself to relax now that we were away from Damon. When he placed his hands on my arms a shiver went through me. His hands were warm against my skin and they felt somehow...right. I ignored the sensations flowing through me to focus on his question. "I'm alright now." I replied.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 01, 2013 9:42 pm

[Yes, haha.]

Axel, brows slightly furrowed, leaned in closer to Raksha, the concern in his eyes only becoming more evident. "Did he do anything to you?" he asked lowly, softly, an intense gaze fixed on her eyes.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Mon Dec 02, 2013 3:34 pm

(Cool. Hey, have you ever heard of Evanescence?)

Raksha Keller

My heart sped up when he leaned closer to me and I saw the concern in his eyes grow. "No. I'm fine." I replied, even as the events from just a few minutes ago flashed through my mind. I kept what was going through my mind from showing in my eyes as I looked into his eyes.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next