Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forbidden Love With A Touch of Magic(M-R For JunKy)

Page 4 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Forbidden Love With A Touch of Magic(M-R For JunKy) - Page 4 Empty Re: Forbidden Love With A Touch of Magic(M-R For JunKy)

Post by Guest Tue Dec 24, 2013 4:31 pm

[Yep. Amy's voice is magnificent, and I love their music. ^^ Been a while, though. Oh, and sorry about this realllly late reply. I intended to reply sooner, but then my laptop charger decided it was a great time to stop working, so I was laptop-less for a bit. Merry Christmas, by the way. [:]

An insistence glazed over Axel's eyes as his brows furrowed a tad, his grasp on her arms tightening. Some fiber in his being wasn't quite sold on her responses, but his lack of energy & grumpiness over being awoken had overthrown the feeling. He released a quiet sigh and straightened back into standing, lifting on arm and wrapping it around Raksha. Ask later. "C'mon." He, once more, began to usher her back towards his room, holding Raksha snugly against his side. Upon reaching his room, he opened the door and brought his arm back to his side as he stood aside for the petite woman to enter, an idea perking up into his mind, of which had curled his lips into a lopsided smile. "Be right back."

Back to top Go down

Forbidden Love With A Touch of Magic(M-R For JunKy) - Page 4 Empty Re: Forbidden Love With A Touch of Magic(M-R For JunKy)

Post by jlthompsonvamp Tue Dec 24, 2013 7:47 pm

(I'm an Evanescence nut. I know most of their songs. It's okay. My iPod's done that to me before. Merry Christmas to you too!)

Raksha Keller

I didn't say anything as I followed him to his room. I smiled slightly when he opened the door and stepped aside so I could go in. I walked into his room and turned around to face him. I was about to say something when he said he'd be right back and rushed out of the room. I frowned after him, wondering what he was doing. Then I shrugged and started to wonder around his room, admiring it. I finally sank down onto his bed to wait for him to come back, running my hand across the sheets as I looked around his room.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Wed Jan 01, 2014 6:15 pm

(Hey, are you going to post? I really want to keep this topic going!)
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 04, 2014 5:57 pm

[Same here. :>]

As Axel made his way to the kitchen, a small smile played upon his lips, though tinged with uncertainty, his hands jammed into his pockets. He opened a cabinet to reveal a box jammed full with packets of powdered hot chocolate of an array of flavors, given Axel had considered such drink a delicacy, and had even declared it to be his addiction, oddly enough for a 22 year-old man, let alone witch. He pondered over his selections for a moment, then decided on milk chocolate, and set the packet aside to grab a coffee mug. He filled the cup with water from the faucet and gave the cup a squeeze, bringing the water to a steaming boil. He soon fixed up the sweet drink, not bothering to remove the spoon. Taking off back to his room, he took watchful yet smooth strides, cautioned by the fact that even the cup was scolding.
An unintentional sigh of relief barged its way from Axel's lips as he had finally arrived at his room and hastily set the cup on his nightstand, discreetly sneaking a blow at his finger tips to soothe the burn. His dark orbs found their way over to glance at Raksha for a moment before he plopped himself down onto the bed to sit beside her, soon after his gaze meeting again with Raksha. Beautiful. His gaze lingered a moment longer before he cleared his throat, and tossed his thumb over his shoulder to point at the cup of hot chocolate. "That's yours," he said with a motion of his head, "The cup's really hot, so I set it down over there." He lifted his pink fingers to prove as evidence, then laid back into the bed with his hands resting over his stomach. A thought caused him to frown. God, I hope she likes hot chocolate.

[Apologies about the semi-lengthy part about making hot chocolate, haha. Here's a picture where you can actually see Axel's face.]

Last edited by JunKy on Sat Jan 04, 2014 6:48 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sat Jan 04, 2014 6:15 pm

Raksha Keller

I looked up when he came back and watched as he set a coffee cup down on the nightstand. The scent reached me and I was up and running over to it before he even said a word. I looked in the cup and my thoughts were confirmed by that and Axel's words. "You made me hot chocolate?! Oh, I think I might just love you, Axel! It's been ages since I've had hot chocolate! Thank you!" I squealed. Then, in my excitement, I rushed over to him, threw my arms around his neck, and kissed him fully on the lips. Then I was again rushing back over to the nightstand and, heedless of his warning, I lifted the cup to my lips and took a large sip.

(It's fine. He's actually really hot.)
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 05, 2014 9:21 pm

At the unexpected pressure of Raksha's lips against his, he couldn't stop his face from lighting ablaze, mouth left agape as if he wanted to speak. His hands wiped over is face as if he could brush the blush away and he cleared his throat in an effort to regain a rational mental state. Chewing on the inside of his cheek, he began to rub his neck, throwing a glance over towards the brazen woman before giving a soft chuckle at how fast she was downing the hot chocolate. "Raksha, would you be willing to stay here until I finish my poison?" he sputtered out lowly, "Help me continue to test it?"

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun Jan 05, 2014 9:25 pm

Raksha Keller

It was a good thing that I had set the cup back on the nightstand otherwise I would have dropped it at his question. I turned around and sat back down beside him before I answered, "I don't know. How long will it be until you finish it?"
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 07, 2014 9:03 pm

Axel considered the question for a moment before meeting her gaze. "I'm not entirely sure," he stated in honesty, digging himself into his thoughts briefly, "I'm almost finished, so I'm not thinking it'll take a lot of time." Yawning, his eyelids began to droop in protest of staying awake, tiredly looking over to Raksha. He was hesitant to leave her again after the run-in he'd had with his brother. He chewed on the inside of his cheek, pensive. "Raksha, I think it'd be best if I stayed in here tonight," he said, and leaned closer to the edge of the bed, awaiting her response.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Wed Jan 08, 2014 10:29 am

Raksha Keller

I listened to him intently then nodded when he finished talking, showing I'd stay until he finished the poison. Then I watched him as he continued talking and my eyes widened when he moved towards the edge of the bed. Impulsively, my hand darted out and grabbed his wrist. "Please don't go. I want you to stay with me tonight." I told him, still gripping his wrist. I was kinda paranoid after my encounter with his brother.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 09, 2014 6:45 pm

A puzzled expression fixed itself on Axel's face for a moment, brows raised, but he then smiled softly and stood, not at all resentful of Raksha's grasp on his wrist. "I was gonna," he said, grin growing a bit wider. "You take the bed, I'll sleep on the floor." Slipping out of her grip, he walked over to his closet, opened it, and retrieved a spare blanket and pillow he'd stashed away, tossing them aimlessly onto the ground. He didn't hesitate slipping under the covers the moment they were laid down, sleep sounding sweeter to him now more than ever. "Sleep well, Raksha," his somewhat muffled voice mumbled.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Fri Jan 10, 2014 7:16 pm

Raksha Keller

I nodded and pulled the covers over me and curled up. After a few seconds I sat back up and looked at Axel. "Ummmm... Axel? Do you think you could...slep with me? I'm still a little paranoid." I asked him, slightly embaressed at my request.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 12, 2014 3:05 pm

Axel, taken off guard, hadn't realized what she'd requested until his mind fully processed her words, and he proceeded to stand, lifting his pillow along with him. "Sure." Setting his pillow on the side of hers, he crawled into bed with caution as to not lay too close in fear she may not appreciate his nearness. Though she did ask me to get into bed. He threw a glance over at Raksha from over his shoulder and, swallowing his doubts and fear, dared to inch a bit closer to her.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun Jan 12, 2014 3:23 pm

Raksha Keller

I, slightly fed up with how slow he was moving, grabbed one of his arms and placed it around my shoulders. Then I snuggled up against him, my head resting slightly on his shoulder, my hand resting on his chest.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 12, 2014 8:16 pm

Instinctively, Axel tightened his grip around Raksha and brought her closer, a small grin making its appearance across his lips. He began to stroke her hair, lightly resting his chin atop her head. A question popped into his mind, of which caused him to bring his head back to look at Raksha. "Are you really paranoid?"

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun Jan 12, 2014 8:20 pm

(I have time for one post then I have to get off. But I'll be on tomorrow!)

Raksha Keller

I had closed my eyes and was getting ready to fall asleep when I heard his question. I sat up a little and looked at him. "Ummmmmm... Yes?" I replied, smiling slightly.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 12, 2014 8:34 pm

[All right. c:]

His dark orbs lingered on her for a moment before he closed his eyes, his tiredness stopping any more words from leaving his throat, bringing her even closer to him. His arm moved to rest lightly on her lower back, and, without any thought, he popped a quick kiss on her forehead, dozing off to sleep.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Mon Jan 13, 2014 4:29 pm

Raksha Keller

I smiled and again snuggled against him, closing my eyes and soon drifting off to sleep, exhaustion claiming me.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 13, 2014 5:34 pm

The morning sunlight beaming in from his regrettably unshut curtains had awoken him from his sleep, and he couldn't help but grin when his sight drifted over to find a slumbering Raksha, their bodies still molded together. As quiet as smoothly as he could manage, he slipped out of bed and ambled over to the kitchen, letting out a large yawn in the process. Digging through his cabinets, he retrieved ground coffee, and began to brew a batch up.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Mon Jan 13, 2014 7:19 pm

Raksha Keller

I mumbled something incoherent when Axel got out of bed then I flipped over onto my side and resumed sleeping.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 19, 2014 3:29 pm

Axel whipped up a quick breakfast, and stacked a couple plates high with butter-drenched pancakes and bacon, filling two cups full of coffee and setting them both on the table, along with a pitcher of warm maple syrup. He roamed back to his room and went to place his hand on Raksha's shoulder, a soft smile touching his lips as he said, "Raksha, there's breakfast in the kitchen." His gaze lingered on her a bit longer before he trailed back to the kitchen, only to find Damon halfway through with devouring his stack of pancakes, cheeks full with unchewed food. "You asshat!"

"Whaa?" Damon asked around his food and swallowed, only to shovel in another large mouthful of syrupy pancakes into his mouth. Damon snorted and ground his teeth before he went over to the fridge in search of something else to eat.

"Guess I should've known better than to leave food unattended with you in the house," he mumbled beneath his breath.

"Pancakes and bacon, especially," Damon replied bluntly, and chowed down another forkful of food.

[dfhalwygefhlawkfhenwalkcruenhal, crappy post, I'm sorry.]

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun Jan 19, 2014 3:43 pm

(It's alright. Hey would you like to join a new RP I started? Here's the link if you want to look at it: https://horseisland.rpg-board.net/t12614-the-fallen-angel-s-cry )

Raksha Keller

My eyes fluttered open when I felt a hand on my shoulder and I looked up into Axel's face. I nodded at what he said then I climbed out of bed soon after he left. I put my boots back on and headed downstairs since I was still dressed in my outfit from yesterday. I walked into the kitchen and my eyes landed on Damon sitting at the table shoveling pancakes into his mouth. The events of last night came rushing back to me and I quickly backpeddled out of the kitchen and pressed my back to the wall next to the door of the kitchen, breathing hard. When I had finally gotten ahold of myself I walked back into the kitchen and passed right by Damon but not before I shot him a glare and hissed, "Damn asshole." at him. I walked over to the fridge, smiling at Axel as I passed by him. Then I opened the fridge and rumaged around inside, wondering if there was any steak or some type of meat I could suck the blood out of in there.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 20, 2014 4:24 pm

Damon halted halfway through tearing a chunk of pancake from the stack to lock his eyes on Raksha after she'd insulted him, at which Axel had grinned about, a smirk tugging at the corner of his lips as he allowed a low chuckle to purr from his throat. "Cranky today aren't we, kitten?"

Jaw clenched in frustration, Axel whirled around to glare sharply at his brother. "Piss off," he spat, brows furrowed tightly together as his stare stayed latched on him a moment longer before he turned back to dig through the fridge once more.

Axel's words had only provoked a bigger smirk to spread across Damon's face, crunching up a strip of bacon.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Mon Jan 20, 2014 4:50 pm

Raksha Keller

I'd had enough. I stood up slowly, letting myself switch to my half-and-half form. After I had done so and after Axel had spoken I whirled around, a loud, angry, pissed-off hiss escaping my mouth, and I quickly raked my claws across Damon's back. "How many times do I have to tell you NOT to call me kitten?!" I growled, advancing towards Damon, my eyes tinted red in anger, his blood dripping off my claws.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 20, 2014 5:18 pm

"Bitch!" Damon yelled furiously, blood rushing from his fresh wound as anger flamed within his chest. He raised an anger-shaken hand, attempting to freeze Raksha by using his magic, growling.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 20, 2014 5:22 pm

[I just realized I didn't answer your question. -facepalm- I'm a bit busy with school and all, but thanks for the offer. [:]

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next