Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forbidden Love With A Touch of Magic(M-R For JunKy)

Page 10 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Forbidden Love With A Touch of Magic(M-R For JunKy) - Page 10 Empty Re: Forbidden Love With A Touch of Magic(M-R For JunKy)

Post by Guest Sat Mar 15, 2014 5:56 pm

Axel

Axel watched Raksha closely as she spoke, eyes widening as she began to rub her stomach, and he could but only hope she was not what he thought she may be. He couldn't risk the possibility. His gaze locked hard onto the woman, though she didn't look back, and his expression fixed into concern. "Raksha, are you..." his words dropped off, and he shook his head. "Are you... pregnant?"

Back to top Go down

Forbidden Love With A Touch of Magic(M-R For JunKy) - Page 10 Empty Re: Forbidden Love With A Touch of Magic(M-R For JunKy)

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sat Mar 15, 2014 6:03 pm

Raksha Keller

My head shot up and my hand stopped rubbing my belly when I heard Axel's question. My face blanched and I looked quickly away. "I-I... Axel, promise me something. Promise me that whatever I tell you or whatever happens you won't be mad at me or tell anyone about this. Please." I said, looking up at him and staring straight into his eyes. If any of the shifters that ruled over the shifter community found out about this pregnancy it would mean either death or toture for me, depending on what mood they were in.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 15, 2014 10:12 pm

Axel

His expression softened. Although Raksha hadn't given a direct answer, that was all he needed to hear. "So, it's true..." Nausea churned restlessly in his stomach, forcing him to sit down onto the nearby bed, dark eyes flickering absently over the ground as his heart rammed hard into his chest. "Why?" The word fell from his tongue in a barely audible whisper.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Thu Mar 20, 2014 6:56 pm

Raksha Keller

I glanced over at him and sighed. "I don't know, Axel. I never meant for this to happen. To be truthful, I barely remember last night. Things just happened to fast. I never should have gone." I replied, the last sentence a quiet whisper. I buried my face in my hands, tears threatening to fall as I desperately tried to hold them back.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 20, 2014 8:52 pm

Axel

For an indescribable reason, his anger made a burning return into his chest, and his hands balled into fists. "But it still happened, Raksha." His voice took on a dark tone, teeth gritting against each other as his brows furrowed. "Every God damn time he happens to meet a female I know, this shit happens. Every God damn time," he grumbled to himself before un-clenching a hand to run it through his hair, "Fuck, Raksha."

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Thu Mar 20, 2014 8:55 pm

Raksha Keller

I stared at Axel, sensing his returning anger. "Axel?" I asked, my voice soft and hesitant. I reached out a hand to touch him then, thinking better of it, clenched it and pulled it back. I hung my head and said, "You're probably disgusted with me now, right?"
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 20, 2014 8:58 pm

Axel

Axel mulled over her question for a moment, eyes falling to the floor before he shook his head, and they pulled back up to Raksha. "No, no," he said quietly, and sighed, "More disgusted with my brother." He smiled weakly. "You're a woman. Women can't hardly resist him."

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Thu Mar 20, 2014 9:03 pm

Raksha Keller

"I can normally resist the charms of men but this time I couldn't. I guess I'm mad at myself...and Damon." I replied. Then I flopped back onto my bed and stared up at the ceiling. I gave a heavy sigh and said, "I'm not sure if I want to keep this baby or not. This is the first time I've ever dealt with something like this, seeing as how I hadn't ever been with a man before." I stopped and frowned, wondering why I felt so comfortable around Axel and why I felt like I could tell him stuff.

(Did you find the shifter topic I set up?)
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 22, 2014 6:36 pm

[Yep. ^^]

Axel

Axel's eyes followed Raksha as she plopped down onto the bed, his gaze fleeing to the ground as she began to speak. He opened his mouth to give her some words of consolation, but soon found he had none, and closed it once more. The words she said not long after that made him immediately tense, and yet another wave of anger slammed into his chest, barely containing it by clenching his fists as hard as they were able to. "He was your first?"

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sat Mar 29, 2014 6:31 pm

(Awesome.)

Raksha Keller

"Yeah, he was. Sure, I've had boyfriends before, but we were never...intimate." I replied, looking over at Axel. I could sense his returning anger and was a little nervous that he would do something rash.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 29, 2014 6:48 pm

Axel

He sat in silence for a moment before his gaze slowly found its way to rest on Raksha. "He.. he didn't hurt you, did he?" Concern caused his brows to furrow, and his lips to drop into a scowl.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sat Mar 29, 2014 6:55 pm

Raksha Keller

"No, he didn't." I replied, reaching my hand out and gently squeezing his hand in reassurance.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 29, 2014 8:24 pm

Axel

Axel's eyes fell to their hands, and after a moment, squeezed her hand in return, smiling weakly. "Good." A soft sigh escaped his lips as his dark eyes fell to the ground once more, losing himself in thought momentarily before they once again found their way to the woman. "What is Damon going to do about the baby?"

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sat Mar 29, 2014 8:31 pm

Raksha Keller

"I don't know. He never gave me a clear answer when I asked him about it." I replied, sitting back up. I continued to hold onto his hand, taking comfort from the warmth and feel of it.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 05, 2014 7:28 pm

Axel

Unable to think of a response, Axel simply nodded, eyes falling to their joined hands before the faintest of smiles graced his lips. "I'm... I'm sorry this happened, Raksha," he said quietly, glancing up at her quickly before his eyes went back down to their hands and he sighed, shaking his head.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sat Apr 05, 2014 7:36 pm

Raksha Keller

I scooted closer to him and leaned my head on his shoulder. "Don't be, Axel. It wasn't your fault." I assured him, giving his neck a gentle kiss.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 06, 2014 8:19 pm

Axel

Axel suppressed a shiver once her lips met with his neck, biting onto the inside of his cheek roughly to keep still, until a sudden realization caused him to swiftly incline his head towards Raksha. "This means you can't help with the experiment," he murmured, more to himself than anything before chuckling humorlessly, "Testing it on Damon wouldn't be so bad, though."

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun Apr 06, 2014 8:23 pm

Raksha Keller

I giggled and said, "Yeah. That might be a good idea." Then I kissed his neck again, this time lovingly, and rested my head on his shoulder.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 07, 2014 4:57 pm

Axel

Axel smiled warmly at Raksha before sighing softly and standing. "Guess I better go get something to eat." I didn't eat much when you were gone, he thought, deciding it'd be much better to leave the words unsaid. Giving a nod of departing, he turned and started off towards the kitchen.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Mon Apr 07, 2014 6:47 pm

Raksha Keller

I watched him leave then I plopped back on my bed, absently rubbing my belly. I stared at the ceiling, thinking about whether or not I wanted to have this baby.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 07, 2014 7:18 pm

Axel

After shoveling a quick meal of Ramen down his throat, Axel had found himself back at Raksha's room, plate in hand. He hastily slipped inside, a shy-ish smile placed on his features while he made his way to stand in front of the woman, holding out the pickle on the plate for her to grab. "Pregnant women like pickles, right?" He smiled a bit brighter.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Mon Apr 07, 2014 7:24 pm

Raksha Keller

I opened my eyes a tad and looked at Axel, eyeing the pickle he held out towards me. "I know I do." I replied with a smile, sitting up and taking the pickle from him.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 29, 2014 8:54 pm

Axel

He gave her a dorky smile. "I might've had to check you into an insane asylum if you didn't," he teased lamely, running a hand through his hair before plopping it down at his side with a half-yawn half-sigh. "I'm gonna get some rest. Feel free to wander around the house if you'd like. Wake me up if you need anything." He gave a small wave before turning and leaving, bed-bound.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Tue Apr 29, 2014 9:02 pm

Raksha Keller

I smiled then bit into the pickle, almost groaning at how good it tasted. When Axel started to leave I quickly finished chewing and swallowed then called out to him, "Axel, hold on a minute." Then I got up and approached him, keeping my eyes locked with his. I gently took his hand and pulled him towards me. I pressed my lips to his, giving him a long, lingering kiss. When I pulled back I placed my lips close to his ear and said softly, "Thank you, Axel. For everything." Then I let my hand slip out of his and I turned around and headed back towards my bed, nibbling on the pickle as I walked. There was more in my kiss than thanks, there was love, the love I had for him, and I hoped he would realize that.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 11, 2014 4:35 pm

Axel

At her call, Axel halted mid-stride, throwing her a curious glance from over his shoulder before fully turning to face Raksha. Before he could even think about it, his grip tightened around her hand gently, and as she pressed her lips to his, his lips immediately synced to the motion of hers, despite his shock. His gaze lingered on her as she walked away, eyes lowered halfway, and something unknown within him pushed him to act. His hand darted out to catch her by the arm, whirling around, and crashing his lips to hers in a single, fluid motion.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next