Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Captured Freedom, I’m Lost (Mature, male please)

2 posters

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Captured Freedom, I’m Lost (Mature, male please) Empty Captured Freedom, I’m Lost (Mature, male please)

Post by Soul Hunter Sat Jul 23, 2011 1:43 pm

She sat in the cell chained up completely like some beast that they did not wish to escape her wings were loosely folded and she had one knee propped up and her ankle lay beside her other heel with one hand propped up on her knee as she sat with her head resting against her propped up knee her other hand lay across her leg folded on the ground as if waiting her eyes were closed.
Waiting silently she was pulled to her feet and gagged to stop her from biting them with her razor sharp teeth. Wearing a white shirt with sleeves that went down to her elbow and her usual torn black jeans were both stained with blood but she looked stunning all the same despite her personality that is.

Her coal black hair was short, she had piercing eyes of golden amber and blood-red in which no one could look into for too long always scared she’d see the truth from them which she could in a way. They had put a blindfold on her as well and only left her with as little sense as they could for the fear of what she could do. Making her kneel they made her stretched out her wings and her held hung. One moment they were midnight blue tipped with what looked like black ink with silver under feathers and the next they were pure silver stained with blood. She was young at only 17 years old but if she could she would have fought back but alas with so many injuries she could not.
The chains rattled slightly she had the odd scar on her but on her back was a huge scar which ran from the back of her neck down her back flicking off to the left under the left wing. Her skin was very pale so much so that the moon seemed to be the same colour pure white like porcelain. But she knew how she was going to escape and was trying to search through the scents for her partner. “We present to you a forgotten creature, you don’t even need to feed her a magnificent specimen” they said and put a hand on her shoulder at which she turned and growled “and a very feisty one at that sure to be a lot of fun” she soon heard bids and growled lightly before she was kicked brutally in the back which only made her wings flick out and whimper in pain. She tried standing but they wouldn’t let her and she was not in a good mood either the gag drowned out her words but she sounded angry.

“Sing, creature” they said kicking her harshly again as they took the gag off she dropped her head “Sing!” they screamed and she winced in no condition to fight how she would want to she sang softly and sweetly it was a beautiful song. Her razor teeth showed slightly but she didn’t care as long as she would be able to escape then she’d be happy she missed that freedom she had only recently found and now lost it because of that she knew that she would not trust anyone unable to find her companion made her upset and feel lonely her wings rattled their chains wanting to comfort their master who was close to tears but no one could see that because of the blindfold. She was rarely like this but injured and being treated badly she had no choice and she wanted to live for as long as time would allow her to.

When she did finish her song the crowd went silent for a moment as she was gagged again as the bids began again getting higher. She tried to stand until the chains covering her markings were pulled and she coughed. She gripped her tattered blue scarf in her hands not wanting to let go of it.

( I decided I would try posting one last topic and see how it went for now... Also I would like to ask if they can write a good length paragraph for the posts as well... Basically when she does try to escape thye just keep catching her)
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Location : sitting at a table playing a dangerous game of cards

Back to top Go down

Captured Freedom, I’m Lost (Mature, male please) Empty Re: Captured Freedom, I’m Lost (Mature, male please)

Post by Saviour Sat Jul 23, 2011 3:21 pm

[ Can I reply? You want a male, can it be a male demon? ]
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Captured Freedom, I’m Lost (Mature, male please) Empty Re: Captured Freedom, I’m Lost (Mature, male please)

Post by Soul Hunter Sat Jul 23, 2011 3:22 pm

( yeah sure any sort of character is good... she does have a hate for demons though so it should be rather funny lol...)
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sat Jul 23, 2011 3:25 pm

[ Actually that's perfect for the sort of thing I was thinking.. I was hoping to put him with some sort of religious girl, who didn't know he was a demon. But this is better. Is she a fallen angel? ]
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sat Jul 23, 2011 3:28 pm

(no, she's my own creation...she lives on the soul of the dead, the last of her race and can read people's souls easily when she can see and a lot of other abilities...in other words i spent ages on thsi character so she's rather complicated..l. she not religious of sort but has a strong hatred for angels and demons she is sort of between them both but is not human)
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sat Jul 23, 2011 3:40 pm

Oh, ok, his bio is called Painful Secrets ]

Judas

I deadly glare sent the man stumbling back. The cast iron shackles slicing into my dangerously perfect skin. Two other men came over and grabbed my shoulders roughly, followed by another man. The one who stumbled and smelled of poison. He raised the hot metal and held it to my muscular chest. My nicely tanned flesh burning in the shape of a cresent moon and cross. I erupt in a painful yell, throwing my head back. The brand wet with holy water instead of set to an extreme heat. I pull away from the man's brand, but he pushed it harder. "Leave me alone!" I yell. A deep voice with a seductive ring. Now plagued in desperation and pain. My eyes flashing to their true form of a pure black. The man shook his head and put a wooden crucifix necklace around my throat. Another ringing yell of pain and I fall to the ground, on my hands and knees. The men grasp my arms in their hands and put them around their shoulders, dragging my weakened body to a ceremony of sorts. A strange creature with wings as well was being tortured. I pull at the necklace, but it doesn't break or even move. It seemed to be nailed to my chest. And it sure felt like it. My demonic wings rested gently on my back. Feathers of midnight black and massive size. They were as aerodynamic as they get, able to lift me and another being into the air. The men grabbed my wings, one on the left, another on the right. Although I had them clamped to my back as best I could, they still managed to pry them from my shoulder blades. Stretching them out further than they were meant to go. I scream, this time without holding back at all and was gagged quickly. A holy water soaked cloth shoved harshly into my mouth. The burning causing me to stumble and fall to the ground. Once again on my hands and knees.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sat Jul 23, 2011 3:58 pm

I didn't have a brand sicne I wouldn't let them come near me and they were frightened of me. As my mouth was gaged once again I heard another creature dragged onto the stage and snarled slightly, a demon... I hated them and just didn't want him anywhere near me at all. My wings were spread again and they took the blidnfold off revealing the peircing eyes from which none of them could bare to look at. I struggled slightly and my gag fell "Why on earth are you doing this, You have niether reason nor purpose, no excuse nothing... I've spent most of my life locked up so I suggest you let me out of here" I screamed angrily looking at the bidder and he turned away instantly and I turned to Judas looking straight through him scanning his pitch black soul. before i was made to face forward and gaged again I kicked out my wings folding tightly and they just let me be. "We want to hear the song again" shouted someone. I smirked slightly as I was once more ungaged and began singing softly and they all fell asleep within minutes... I tugged at my chains knowing they wouldn't wake up and looked to the demon who didn't seem effected by it..."Must have covered your ears huh?" I said not liking the situation at all and stood up shakily and sighed "Might as well help, I might hate demons but even the elder would scowl me" she said and pulled the gag from his mouth and the necklace from over his head "There, I'm going to have one hell of a time wondering why I jsut helped you" she said and flicked her wings out and undid her ankle chains and sat down tired and held an arm over the owudn on her stomach and looked around for her companion... Nowhere not even backstage.. she was nowhere to be found. It had taken an awful lot of energy and after that I wouldn't stand until I could muster up enough of it. I cursed in my head and lifted it up to the ceiling. "Just like a cage" I muttered not moving before they began to wake up and looked ot them. "That last a very short time" I rustled my hair.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sat Jul 23, 2011 4:05 pm

Judas

I close my eyes tightly in pain as the woman begins singing. My ears ringing and my head aching. She then steps over to me. Defensively, I snarl and stand up. She might've helped me, but for her own good. "What are you, and why are you here" I demand, my voice raspy because of the gag. Perfect features winced in pain as I touch my chest. The cross and cresent still burning. "Damn humans" I grumble and stretch my aching wings out. The magnificient feathers shuffling and a few dropping slowly to the cold concrete floor. A voice made me jump, and I immediately flash my eyes to their pure black state. A gorgeous woman steps out and leans in the doorway. Her eyes purely white, and her skin an ivory shade. "Why have they not harmed you? You are just as evil as I" I hiss. She smirks "Because they do not know us, or who we are" Her melodic voice stinging my ears. So much power in one room made my chest feel heavy, laboring my breathing. "So they worship you?" I spit, annoyance plaguing my seductive voice.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sat Jul 23, 2011 4:13 pm

I didn't even flinch as he snarled not bothered by it at all" I am here because I was caught and as for what I am I am a Utopian, Soul ANgel, Forgotten one.. we had so many names" I said sadly "Trust me, they can do worse... I know that much demon" I had lowered my head slightly trying not move form my wounds if I could help it. I heard the voice and listened slightly it only disgusted me despite her sweet voice.
I listened to the two of them and turned and whistled "If I wasn't injured I'd have that rotten demon heart of your crushed in my hands right now" I spoke clearly but anger was in my voice which used to be so gentle. "Puppet master, controling them with looks I noticed all of the people in here are male, that just sucks to be honest" I said and tried stnaidng again my wings supporting me as best they could "If they worship you, they are fools...looks are very decieving I know that much" I said. I was the last now and it was the armies of humans, demons and angels that had killed off the others I was locked up and left alone for many years I had oly seen the first ray of sunlight in my life about 6 months ago. "But why sell creatures?" I asked and crossed my arms hearing a ringing in my head I snarled "If I find my companion here you will regret you ever let me into this place" I snarled. I fell again unable to stand and cursed rather annoyed by the fact.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sat Jul 23, 2011 4:20 pm

Judas
I lower my hand to her in an attempt to calm her down. "I wouldn't share so much information about yourself, and I never did anything to you, try not to hate on me so much" I state, my eyes now back to their beautiful blue coloring. The angel scoffed lightly and raised her hand, sending me ack into the concrete wall. A few chunks fell as well as dust. My eyes back to their black state, I raise my arm and she falls to the ground, in a sitting position. "You are not better than me" I counter. Her wings glowing in the darkness. Mine blending in. "You are also out of your element, I would suggest leaving me be." I grumble and look down at the younger creature. "You do not understand the situation you are in.. You are immortal, are you not?" I question, not offering my hand anymore.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sat Jul 23, 2011 4:28 pm

I hissed at the angel and moved back as she walked towards me in order to inspect what I was "Angels, demons and humans you are all the same to me" I said "I have my reasons and I do understnad the situation I am in, I'm between two brick walls in a right mess and just want to get out of here" I said amnd the angel turned her attention to me. "I thought you'd be dead by now little girl" "Too bad, I'm hard to kill" I looked to her and then turned slightly "I am not immortal I just have a very long lifespan and very lucky" I got to my feet once agian my wings took a lot of my wieght off my body and they changed to the midnight blue, black tipped colour. "Well, well how long have you been here dear" said a deep voice and I sighed as another angel appeared. "Leave me alone you deslusional angel" "Why it's time I finished you off" he said adn pined me to the wall easily and I hissed and threatened his neck with my teeth which would easily rip out his throat if given the chance. "Where is that companion of yours?" "How about you shut your trap and let me go.. I'm hungry and you look very tasty" I said and ripped at his flesh before a hand went to my thraot the markings burning his hand and I smirked.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sat Jul 23, 2011 4:36 pm

Judas
The new angel made me nervous. I could deal with one, but two weren't easy. He attacked the girl. "Leave her alone" I snarl and grab his wings, burning us both. We stumble away from each other. "She does not deserve your wrath, she is young, and she is not pure" I state, and he rolls his eyes. "Pure, inpure, doesn't matter. She is half demon, she needs to die" He growls and lunges at me, grabbing at my throat. I cry out in pain, then grab his hand throw it off me. "We are getting no where" I snort. He ignores my comment, and grabs a brick. Throwing it at me. I quickly catch it and throw it back. He dodges it, and it shatters into the wall. The two angels still made me nervous however, and I quickly grab the roof with my hands. Climbing into the second floor without using an opening. A demonic trick. With that, I lunge at the glass window. It shatters, and I glide over the city of skyscrapers. "She can take care of herself. Right?" I attempt to convince myself.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sat Jul 23, 2011 4:42 pm

"I am not a half demon... honestly you angels are thick, we are in no way realted to you angesl, demons or humans" I said angrily "and since when did you have control over who lived and who died?" I screamed before they all vanished I quickly got out of there and stumbled into an alley way and hid myself away and chuckled lightly "Shesh, I found the war esaier than this" I muttered and closed my eyes my wings wrapped around the blood stained firgure which I now was and just tried to breath easily coughing up blood didn't make it any better and was not something that had happened to me at all.
I was soon found again and opened my red eye. "Leave me a lone, I'm in no condition to fight and you kow that" "You look so pitiful Seclusion" I stood up leaning against the wall and he laughed slightly. "Why sell? why not just kill us then and there?" "because it'd be more fun I guess" he said and I lunged but he just flew off and I sat back where I was and nipped my fingers and stictched up my own wounds wincing and biting my lip. "Damn it, where is Deadly Score when you need her" I muttered.
I looked up at the other angel as they found me and made me stand again with my stitched wounds she just reopened them and I keeled over onto my knees and screamed in agony as she ripped on of them open by hand.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sat Jul 23, 2011 5:15 pm

Judas

I find the top of a tall building suitable for sleep. Lifting my wings and folding them onto my back, I land on the concrete slab. A jog slowing me down. I then lean against a vent, the air not bothering my immortal body. I rest my eyes and let sleep trickle into my mind.

[fail]
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sat Jul 23, 2011 5:20 pm

I hid away in the shadows and pretty soon found myself a shetler and stutched my wounds up yet again and then just looked around for my partner spreading my wings and looked around for her but still no sign I just looked for some food in order to help myself heal. I soon spotted a decent meal and dived down folding my wings and picked up the flame in my hands and found myself a tall building and sat on the edge and ate the flesh of the flame easily tearing at it with my razor teeth and put my hand against my markings and wrapped my tattered pale blue scarf around my neck neatly and rustled my hair being careful not making any sudden movements and letting myself blend in with the shadows I sang softly a sweet lullaby looking to the crystal moon which lay neatly in the sky. I stopped and smiled softly "If only I could get home" I muttered and kicked my legs slightly. .
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sat Jul 23, 2011 5:23 pm

Judas
I growl low in my throat. "I thought I was rid of you" I sigh and get up from my resting position. I brush my jeans off and step over to the edge of the building we were on. "What are you doing here, of all places?"

[ sorry, I am really quite out of it now ]
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sat Jul 23, 2011 5:28 pm

I hissed slightly turning around "Same, I'm partly blind at the momment because of something they gave me so leave me at peace as for what I am doing here trying to keep myself in one peice and keep myself out of chains again" I said "and looking for my companion, I lost her" I muttered slightly and looked below for any signs of her still "Plus it's a free country.. well as free as it can get" I had managed to get rid of most of the chains the skin raw on my wrists, ankles and neck and my wings kept around me to keep myself a bit warm at least. I liked high places and it laways made me relax a bit more.
"what are doing here?" I asked staying away from him my eyes still watching what was below I saw differently being able to see souls as small flames with different colours depending on what they were.

(lol, that's fine)
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sat Jul 23, 2011 5:32 pm

"Trying to get some sleep" I mumble before sitting on the ledge a few feet from her. Gazing down at the supposedly innocent humans. They knew nothing of our existance. With a sigh I rest my eyes and rub my tired face.

[ erg ]
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sat Jul 23, 2011 5:35 pm

"then I will leave you be" I said and stood up on the edge and looked up slightly as though checking the sky was there and being careful where I decided to go as well en case I was found again. I rustled my wings and walked off a bit along the edge not even trying to balance on the edge I didn't care at all but just needed room so I could take off. I folded my wings rather neatly on my back as I figured out where to go next before I stretched them with some of the chains attached they felt heavy but I shrugged it off and let my eyes get used to the darkness beforehand and then spotted somewhere nice and high where I would be at peace for once.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sat Jul 23, 2011 5:39 pm

Judas

"You should really work on that bitterness" I say quietly, then stand up and walk over to the vent once more.

[ holy poop I've lost my brain D= ]
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sat Jul 23, 2011 5:43 pm

"you get quite bitter after some time in darkness, I've been locked up all my life sweetness is not something I have much of I'm afraid" I said simply and gave a sigh "And you need to work on those manners of yours" I said and smiled seeing my companion below and sat on the edge and looked down and then frowned when she just vanished and jumepd down to see what was going on and looked around through the shadows..." Nothing, How annoying" I said and then finsihed my meal form earlier before flying back off. "I'll leave you at peace now good bye demon" I said and bowed my head slightly and just vnaished into the shadows.. I soon found a place to sleep and cureld up into the shadows with my wings covering me not moving until I felt the sunlightly and shuffled slightly and looked up lying on my back and smiling at the blue sky above my head.
I landed in the streets and just ran into him again and snarled "for crying out loud why on earth do I keep running into you constantly, it's just getting plain annyoing now" I said in my usual bitter tone not sounding at all impressed by it either my wings tightly folded to my back hiding them very well. I sighed "Might as well ask, but who are you exactly again? I have my contacts in so I can't read through anything at the moment" I said muttering the last part.

Last edited by Soul Hunter on Sat Jul 23, 2011 5:52 pm; edited 2 times in total
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sat Jul 23, 2011 5:47 pm

[ I have no idea what to post 0.0 ]
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sat Jul 23, 2011 5:50 pm

(Ok, I edited the psot now)
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sat Jul 23, 2011 7:36 pm

Judas
I sigh and rub my forhead. "I don't know, but you are seriously starting to annoy me. What did I ever do to you?" I question, my eyes squinted from lack of sleep.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sun Jul 24, 2011 4:00 pm

"Let's just say I have my reasons for my hatred for you kind" I said simply rustling my hair slightly and looking over my shoulder for anyone who looked as though they would bring danger which seemed very hard to pick out. "If you are not going to answer then fine, next time I know to looked out before I start running into the moody Judas all over again" I said crossing my arms over my chest and looked down and my companion appeared "Onde estivo Deadly? Eu teño procurado por todo" "Capturados e separados eo seu en mellor condición como unha boneca de traballo do Parches" "Oh silencio" I said frowning slightly at my companion who soon position herself between me and Judas a slight growl despite the fact she was a hell wolf. She had a pure white coat and amber eyes and spoke a lot more sweeter than me more like how you would expect a mother to speak like whereas I held its usual bittersweet tone as a smirk danced on my lips.

I stopped suddenly sensing something was off and looked to my companion and hissed at her. "You are getting very clever, dear Seclusion, we still continued the biddings by the way now we just need to catch the merchandise" he said chuckling and I looked to him completely disgusted jerking as my companion turned into an angel and quickly held my hands firmly behind my back and broke my wings, I winced not giving them the satisfaction of hearing my scream but it hurt an awful lot. They quickly grabbed Judas and put the necklace back around his neck pouring water over his wings and weakening him. I kept fighting them which only caused me to get a nice whack on the back of the head making my bit my lip and spat blood at them and they backed off. "Still scared" "Gag her already, she’ll put off the buyer" he said and I was soon gaged and left trying to chew through cloth before they were dragged back into an alleyway to whoever had bought them, I kept kicking and their buyer frowned "what happened with my?" "Nothing much, I just escaped my cage and well the taste of freedom got to my, lock my up for a bit more and I'll be back to normal. My voice was muffled by the cloth but I was trying to speak. I glared at the person who bought my and they immediately turned away unable to face such eyes that could see into the very depths of a person’s heart and soul. before I was hit rat my harshly where my wings joined to my spine and a muffled scream escaped me as I closed my eyes my head hanging lifelessly, not dead but not able to really sense anythign at all, they covered my eyes and the man looked to the both of us. "Such dangerous creatures your selling a demon and... what is she... a monster?" "No, pureblooded Utopian, one from a legend as well if your lucky she might tell you the story as well, but she is close to a monster... lives on dead but not a grim reaper we took care of her companion as long as their apart she'll be less of a danger, doubt she'll work with the demon either" said the Angel.

(Translation...
Where have you been Deadly? I've been searching all over
Caught and separated and your in no better condition like a patch work doll
Oh hush)
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum