Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Captured Freedom, I’m Lost (Mature, male please)

2 posters

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Captured Freedom, I’m Lost (Mature, male please) - Page 2 Empty Re: Captured Freedom, I’m Lost (Mature, male please)

Post by Saviour Sun Jul 31, 2011 1:55 pm

Judas

I growl as they appear behind her and break her wings. As i move to stop them, I feel suddenly weaker and my wings burned. A moan of pain escaped my lips but I turned and grabbed the man's ankle, yanking him around and placing my hands briskly on his throat. A sputter for air came from him before another grabbed my shoulders and pulled me off. Putting another crucifix over my neck. With that, I fell to my knees. Eyes flickering to their normal state. Anger pulled at my soul, although I could not fight back.

When I awoke, I was outside a church. Being screamed at and hit by the supposed worshipers of christ. My black eyes glare at them and they immediately stumble back. Now aware of what they were doing. I grab at the crucifix on my neck but to no avail. One bidder bought me however, and found him. It was another demon. Secretly, I am extremely relieved. But I couldn't show it. I grab the captor's wrist and bite deeply into his flesh. Burning him as well as cutting him. He screams and stumbles away as my brother unties me. Pulling the burning necklaces from my neck. We both stand and let our eyes turn black. Soon after we were gone. Returned to Hell. I had no idea where the girl had been taken, but it wasn't my responsibility.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Captured Freedom, I’m Lost (Mature, male please) - Page 2 Empty Re: Captured Freedom, I’m Lost (Mature, male please)

Post by Soul Hunter Sun Jul 31, 2011 2:03 pm

I woke up in yet another cage, "Damn liars, if you don't tell em where my companion is then I'll rip your blasted wings off" I screamed.

In hell though my companion had escaped and growled at the two demons running furiously through it looking for me. "Damn, Seclusion, always getting into trouble" another demon hearing the name turned... "Seclusion, that Seclusion shouldn't you be with her she is having a great time getting herself in trouble angels getting revenge on her and I wouldn't blame 'em, pretending to be you soul and all" "Not many can do that, she is dying at the moment, in other words she jsut got herself in more trouble than she can handle, if she gets dragged down to hell then she will be furious" said the wolf shaking her head....

I was figuring out how to escape adn how to grab a quick meal for one this guy wasn't human and I didn't like it another demon as well and I knew where i was... "A cell huh? that makes it three different places now." I muttered and looked to the demon who bought me and I was furious as they tried getting near me.

Deadly flicked her tail as a hell wolf this was her home. she soon caught my scent on one of the two demons "where is my master, tell me now" she growled angrily. "You were with her recently there is no mistaking her scent eitehr, I know she's down here by now so where is she?" snapped the angry wolf
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Location : sitting at a table playing a dangerous game of cards

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sun Jul 31, 2011 2:07 pm

Judas

"How would I know? She obviously hates me. And I don't rule the underworld" I counter and continue walking to the torture room.

[ sorry I don't know what to say 0.0 ]
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sun Jul 31, 2011 2:12 pm

(lol no worries, I'll try to use part of your post to link them more and think ahead)

The wolf growled angrily "well neither do I but as a resident you should know the ins and outs of this place" she snapped and turend ehr head the way he was heading "then explain why your heading that way, I smell my master and if I found out you knew then I don;t think even teh devil's luck will save you..."
Meanwhile I had already been dragged around to a strange room filled with darkness I didn't dare move my broken wings causing a lot of pain already but I didn't let it show my eyes easily letting the darkness melt around me, I pulled my wrists.. "what is it with chains... they jsut won't let me remain free not even the demons... how fun... I'll have a great time when I get out of here... wonder if the Devil will mind me tasting his soul" I said dn licked my lips thinking about it "Must have an exotic taste" I chuckled and looked up seeing the door creak open and used that small bit of light to let my eyes make out what everything was..." great, I'm in my least favourite room again. second visist I beilive" I closed my amber eye as I spoke.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sun Jul 31, 2011 2:18 pm

Judas

"Look here wolf, I don't know where your master is, I don't care, and in case you're wondering. I am a demon, I torture, and when I'm not torturing, I am on Earth. So leave me alone, and go find someone else to bother" My words were cold and muttered through clenched teeth. I then turn around and open the hot iron door to the torture rooms. Taking a left and opening the door to the last room. Pulling a clipboard from the bloodied wall and reading it. Figuring out how to torture the man the most.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sun Jul 31, 2011 2:25 pm

I kneeld up slightly hearing screams in the other room. "Wow I really was thrown to the puits of hell, how funny, the toture chambers" I chuckled "Been there done that, and lived to tell the tale as well as a few scars" I chuckled and stood up hissing slightly at the demon in front of me and kicked him harshly sending him backwards adn sat myself back down again not really wanting to use up what strength I had left. That demon didn't last very lond and attracted attention which I was very good at recently. "She came back again, she actually lived through that and she already killed a demon must have been ticked off... we can't let her companion know or she'll rip us all to shreds."

I sighed lowering my head and closing ym eyes listening to the screams and picking up the smell of death easily I didn't mind much btu I knew that if I kept resisting to a certain point I would be killed anyway. "Which is better slow or fast... hmm, must be going mad" I muttered the dead demon lay on the floor with his head bleeding a lot... Well I though he was dead... "Damn you, how could-" I shot them a glare and they didnt talk and just wondered off shaking their head. I leaned back slightly. "Deadly Score get over here quickly, I'm starving" I said as the door was locked again. I frowned hearing a clipbaord being put on the door it did say I was dangerous though even to them that was a shocker. Deadly walked searching the chambers but masked by such a bloody scent got nothing and walked out.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sun Jul 31, 2011 2:29 pm

A familiar voice played from down the hall. Was she talking to herself? I shrug it off and grab the pliers. Opening the redneck's mouth abruptly and placing them on one of his teeth. I pinch my lips closed and pull hard. The tooth came loose and I let it fall to the floor. The man screamed, but was choked bby his own blood. Which he decided to spit at me. With a grin, I step forward again and pull the other bottom canine. Smirking at his strange appearance.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sun Jul 31, 2011 2:35 pm

I could hear the mans screams from down the hall. I closed my eyes and lenaed back a bit humming to myself and letting my midn travel throughout the place watching the many creatures through out them but none of my own race. "How sad, they really are all gone... damn this forsaken world" I said and then just continued to hum at which many turned to look as for where it was coming from before I began singing it was more of a demonic tune though my voice sounded harsher and less angelic but it still held the charm. I stood up and ripped my wings out letting a new pair grow back waiting to see who would come next... I was there for hours just humming to myself like I had gone mad but you see that was normal.

The next demon who dared met a simlair fate to the first and the door was quickly closed again and I kicked it. "Dammit, and here I thought angels were tricky." I cursedand sat myself down again still chained and rather annoyed i tried chewing through the chains knowing ym teeth were a lot stronger than most thought but didn't get far before I just let my head hang for a bit waiting once again.

My companion however had got an audience with the devil who didn't even seem to care about the fact half his demons would die. "I am serious, she needs to get out of here both your sake, and hers as well as mine for that matter"
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sun Jul 31, 2011 2:39 pm

"Judas" My name was pulled from the screams around me. His voice making me cringe. I drop the pliers in the metal dish and step out of the curtain. Walking down and passing the room of Seclusion. Her humming reaching my ears. I ignore it and continue to the devil's lair. Walking in and standing in the doorway. "You called?" I let my eyes turn to their human way, then flick them back to a demonic black. A sort of proof for the devil of which we all had to do. I noticed the wolf, but ignored him.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sun Jul 31, 2011 2:45 pm

I smirked and foudn something to snap my chains and quickly broke them and waited in silence for the third demon.
Deadly turned slightly " You dare take me there and even though I might be fairly aged for a demon I will not let you go without a wound, I beilive my companion has done the same" she smirked and the devil graoned remembering me clearly and put a hadn over the eye I had left a very noticable scar on.

I walked from the room adn sniffed th air and kicked the three lifeless demosn at my feet "humans are in here and I smell dead ones, wonder what my next meal will be" I said licking my lips and walked around not really caring and opened one room and walked inside seeing the sleeping demon I easily avoided him before I picked out the human soul and seated myself back in my room I was in one of my more dangerously playfully oods and now I had a meal.

(not sure what the devil was goign to say , so I'll leave the deivl and Judas to you...lol)
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sun Jul 31, 2011 2:50 pm

[ Haha np ]

"We have a very... difficult... new comer. I want you to take care of her" He said and I raise an eyebrow. "What room?" He answers me and I nod. Looking down at the hell wolf with a smirk before leaving the room. I step into the torture rooms once more, noticing the man I had been torturing was already taken care of. I open the door with the number on it and was surprised to see the girl had gotten out. With a flick of my wrist they were back on her, her wings were broken, and her neck was chained tightly to the wooden chair. "How did you end up here?"
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sun Jul 31, 2011 2:57 pm

I hissed angrily "Angels and demons hate me quite a lot, also being bought by a demon from an angel adn then trying to escape never goes well especially when the devil himself hates your guts" I said smirking slightly and decided that since ti would be too hard to breath that I woudl stop myself breathing and I quickly did, even my heart beat stopped and my skin became as cold as ice. I tugged slightly at the chain on my neck not liking it one bit especially since it was ight ontop of my markings as well. Ididn't show any pain from my broken wings completely ignoring it.
"I could say the same for you although I'm guessing you were bought by your brother... maybe you do have devils luck" I chuckled slightly even though the chain was tight around my neck.

"So she is in there then, you only ever had that sort of problem when she was there and I'm guessing three dead by now, she probably escaped adn foudn herself a snack as well" chuckled Deadly.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sun Jul 31, 2011 3:02 pm

I smirk as I listen to her words, tightening the chains on her wrists and ankles. I toy with the tools used for torture. "I love it here, and he bought me to bring me back" I say and grab the scalpel. Walking over to her and slicing a thin ribbon along her cheek. The sweet crimson blood shining in the low light. "Why do the angels and demons want you dead?" I question, before cutting another line into that one. Making an x.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sun Jul 31, 2011 3:07 pm

I hissed as the chains tightened finding that more annoying than being sliced I had plenty scars already a few more wouldn't effect me. "There was a war between my race, angels, demons, humans anything you name us... we were the unwanted race and I lead them to battle, we are usually peaceful but you wanted us dead because we were taking their jobs and humans just disliked us from the start. Basically we killed a lot but we lost the war being the last alive they soon found me and now simply want me dead. no side wants a forsaken creature with them especially after 50 years frozen and locked up as a soulless puppet" I chuckled slightly not really caring much about the cuts on my cheek.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sun Jul 31, 2011 3:10 pm

"I see" I say, not really interested. I place the knife back in the dish and grab the clipboard. Reading it whilst tightening the chains still. They began to cut her skin slightly, but I continued anyway. Reading about her secrets and weaknesses.

Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sun Jul 31, 2011 3:16 pm

I hissed slightly and tried chewing through the chains I didn't have any secrets I would tell them so it remained blank but for weakness they had found a few but not all, the ones they had written down was that between my wings would not heal very well and my neck was awfully sensitive and painful when injured but I rarely let anyone get me there if I got a chance to stop them I would.. not much was noted down since I had locked my souls away when they tried to try and find out anythign about me. "Secrets and weaknesses are my feild, Judas... I know how to avoid the scans with ease always soething I was good at" I said really glad I had stopped my own breathing and heart beat.
I hissed slightly and I would never elt myself scream in the slightest but always kept that smirk dancing on my lips and my eyes still held that pericing colour which would never fade
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sun Jul 31, 2011 3:34 pm

Judas

"Sure thing" I say and grab a knife. Getting the chains to turn her onto her stomach. I trace the cold blade down her back before returning it to her shoulder blades. Sinking it deep into her skin. Around three inches. And pulling it down to her lower back. I then cut around her broken wings.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sun Jul 31, 2011 3:39 pm

I hissed angrily as I was turned onto my stomach before I shivered feeling the cold knife go down my back, I already had a nasty scar there but the blade was dangerously close to it and I flicked one of my broken wings at him harshly and managed to kicked one of his shins. "Get away from me" I hissed feeling warm blood trickling from where hte blade had been sunk into my shoulder blades I laid my head on oneside shwoing ym red eye and kept trying to struggle free not liking anyone near my back or wings I kept using my other wing to hit him harshlyletting my ffeathers fall so it turned to bone adn scratched him.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sun Jul 31, 2011 3:43 pm

Judas

I grab her wings and chain them down. Keeping her from doing anything to harm me. I tightened the chains again. The blade moved up to her neck and I cut along her spine. Revealing the bone. It wouldn't kill her though and I knew it wouldn't. You didn't die here.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sun Jul 31, 2011 3:48 pm

I winced a bit when he chain my wings downa dn tried to get them free biting my lip as I felt the blade move along my spine and shivered feeling a chill on the very bone and closed my eyes thinking carefully ignoring the pain finnding it a lot mroe annoying if anything and like I would let myself die here, I would destroy this place before I let myself die. I had learned to ignored the tightening chain able to handle that being in a war covered with wounds taught to ignore a lot of pain. I twitched my fingers slightly still holding that smirk on my face. "Didn't they warn you at all, your a foolish demon" I chuckled, I've been fighting you lot for my entire life never underestimate someone even if they are young" I said.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sun Jul 31, 2011 3:53 pm

"You do not understand. I was in the war, but time has faded the memory. I didn't recognize your kin until now. I am not foolish" I hiss the words and place the bloodied knife on her lips. Cutting them slightly. "Now let's see here, what else should I do?" I smirk.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sun Jul 31, 2011 3:59 pm

"What kin, I have none left, Killed my sister engulfed by greed and the others were killed in the war" I said after he cut my lips a bit and spat the blood at him with a smrik on my face. I didn't listen to his next words and struggled to get my wings free but failed and cursed in my head not liking the situation one bit. and sucked the blood that seeped form my lips and licked them slightly.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sun Jul 31, 2011 4:05 pm

I sigh as she spits her blood on me. "Twice in one day" I shake my head and lift the shirt off my head, throwing it into the corner. My darkly tanned, muscular chest darkened in the lack of light. I grab her feet, knowing this was painful in any creature, and pushed the blade harshly up into it, almost penetrating the other side but I made sure it didn't.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sun Jul 31, 2011 4:59 pm

I growled and used the other foot to kick him again biting my lip it was certainly painful but not screaming I still remained silent not letting even a whimper escape from me as the bleeding from ym foot stopped imediantly just like the cross on my cheek which was already begining to heal not completely though. I didn't even let myself jerk and kicked him against furiously wriggling a lot as well. The blood seeped along my back still and my now bone wings kept sturggling angrily against the chains they were in unable to fold in order to slip through the chains due to the angle.
I kept kicing his shin against still able to move a bit mroe but still finding the knife in my foot awfully painful. "Didn't I tell you to get away from me?" I said with a hiss in my voice
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sun Jul 31, 2011 5:03 pm

I clench my fist, causing her ribs to break all at once. "You did, but oh well, I don't care" I smirk and to the same to the other foot. The sharp knife pushing into her foot with ease. I knew she would soon heal, but the pain was all that mattered. I tighten the chains, adding one to her waist, and then use it to break her pelvic bone. It shatters, leaving the shards to break her blood vessels and tear tissue.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next