Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Captured Freedom, I’m Lost (Mature, male please)

2 posters

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Captured Freedom, I’m Lost (Mature, male please) - Page 5 Empty Re: Captured Freedom, I’m Lost (Mature, male please)

Post by Soul Hunter Mon Aug 01, 2011 4:02 pm

I sighed adn landed "Sorry, But this is one closer to me actually neither human nor demons, she is my feild" I said simply not budging and looking to her and Deadly helped the girl up growing in size and helping her onto her back. I stayed where I was. " Unfortunatly the angels managed to find her and now she is going to the place where her midn will not be influenced and as you have porbably firgured out, I'm the only one who knows the portal and it has it's restrictions as well" I said sternly not lettinghim get near her ' get her somewhere safe, now' I oepned the protal quickly adn Deadly lept through with the girl on her back and i closed it behind them... I smirked "Don't take on more than you can handle, When someone is in my feild I will not hesiste to kill like you know Judas" I said and flicked my wings the angels looked to me and I twitched my fingers slightly as a young on came charging Smaeal held im back "you stupid, she looks younger than you but she can easily kill.. do you not listen"
"Wise word Sameal, now then I have to tend to something, I'll join the feast later" I said
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Location : sitting at a table playing a dangerous game of cards

Back to top Go down

Captured Freedom, I’m Lost (Mature, male please) - Page 5 Empty Re: Captured Freedom, I’m Lost (Mature, male please)

Post by Saviour Mon Aug 01, 2011 4:08 pm

Aridaes

I squeal in slight shock and in a play as I am lifted onto the Utopian's back. A grin playing momentarily on my lips as she speaks. I could feel the souls in her body. With a centering breath, I sink my teeth into her shoulder/neck area and grind at the tendons and flesh. Her powerful, undead blood filling me with power and feeding my soul. For I however long it had been, I had been without food. After the great war and such. I knew this was a turn none of them were expecting. And I knew Samael would be utterly frightened and disgusted. I wished he would understand, but I knew he wouldn't. I lift my mouth from her neck and pull off her back. My eyes flashing a firey red and my appearance changing. Wings becoming a burning red and clothes changing to a ripped blank tank top with black short-shorts. The shorts were littered with chains and keys. "Long time no see my old friend" I say and wipe my mouth. "And no, I am not a half blood" I spat the words.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Mon Aug 01, 2011 4:13 pm

I growed angrily adn turned swiftly "damn it all" I cursed and streatched my wings threads working away at my neck "Why hello again, Aridaes, seems you mastered one annoying trick from my race...not very easy" I said and cracked my neck Deadly turning into a sycthe again I twirled her once above my head and laid her one my back. "Been such a long time since my eyes have decieved me" I chuckled not really midnign thinking it was very fun actually.
"What do you want then? Answer and maybe you'll get it... no promises on that though" I said not really carign much still. "Why on earth do I keep getting into trouble, I'm baord now..." I said adn sat myself on Deadly's top scythe blade the older angels watched keeping the younger ones back.
"Answer before I jsut get board, I'm hungry again and there is a feeast of my favourites up there" I said pointing to the sky.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Mon Aug 01, 2011 4:18 pm

Aridaes

Her voice said my name put me in a sort of high. Lips curling in a valiant smile. "Why, my beloved friend, have you been so weakened in the last few years? Being held captive isn't usually in your life" I say. Allowing my eyes to move to the angels on the ground. Samael's eyes meeting mine. I frown and look back at Seclusion. Her appearance bringing hunger to my soul. "You see, these animals forced us to be but one in our species, and I am becoming starved by the decade. You smell is intoxicating. I do wish there were more of us and less of them." I say and let my head roll back to look into the sky. "It's too bad we cannot add to our population... unless we work together" I lift my head to meet her eyes. Deadly forces of long forgotten enemies staring eye to eye.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Mon Aug 01, 2011 4:25 pm

"Too bad, I don't like getting bitten, and you are right although I seem to be getting caught a lot... Although it is fun teasing the hell out of the angels and demons... gettign a few more scars than I wanted though" I said. Deadly sensed something and backed off growling slightly goign to the demons a bit. I sighed at what she said "I'm afraid I would rpefrer to let them rest, I will not bring them anymore pain... They have suffered enough" I said softly "And my race is forgotten long by others and we cannot disturb the balance either." I said bluntly standing proudly listening to her words whcih sounded niave to me. "and I was never your freind, frankly I would preferer if you would also not call me a freidn either, I'm sick of the word"
"So you wnat to bring them back or create others, I do not plan to do such a thing, what dies must die and remain in peace, angel, demons, Utopian and even your race" I shook my head slightly and pulled my scarf of revealing the half broken seal.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Mon Aug 01, 2011 4:38 pm

Aridaes

I shake my head and look at her with confusion "You know this world isn't balanced, you know how grossly out of sync it is. Our races could fix that!" I say stepping towards her. I froze midstep at the broken seal. "Quertians are much more proud than your race. What dies will come back eventually. If you will not help me I will find others to assist me. We will feast on the dead of your kind because they are not living. They will feel pain even in their comatose states!" I snarl the words, lifting a long sword off my back and pressing it to her throat. Pinning her against a tree. I knew the angels and demons were still watching, but it wasn't about Samael or the two races. It was about my kin and their proud revival. My words whispered to her so only she could hear "You have lost the spirit of your race, had I come earlier you would have agreed. You betray your own kind". Red eyes watched hers before I pull the blade off her throat. Spinning the tip on my palm without causing any wound. The cursive writing in my language spinning in the silver blade and releasing a sweet melody. Only to her and I's understanding however. "We are so similar, and yet you fail to accept my friendly help" I say before spreading my wings and lifting to the air, placing the blade to my back once more and looking down at her. "Join me now or forever let your kind suffer"
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Mon Aug 01, 2011 4:47 pm

"There is only me, Their true burials remain hidden and I am the one who protects their soul, did you forget our customs. Burn the bodies eat teh souls and destroy the pain... they have all been reincarnated by now. I have not lost the spirit for that was their final words, As the last I must follow their wishes; To live and to let them rest in peace" I said. "I do not betray those which I hold close. I didn't seem phased by her words at all not even tempted I would not betray their last words, it would be against my morals to do so. Not flinching at the blade in the slightest. "Let me also warn you, you dare cause them pain and I will know and hunt you down. Just like I did with the Lord adn The Devil your leader will fall and I will glady taste their soul" I said seriously my eyes peirced striaght into the depths of her very being. "And of course I do which I why I must sort it out, as the guardain it is my duty... I migth as wellhave s abit of fun along the way though" I said with a smirk.
"I will not accept it because it is wrong, they will only be in pain for nothing can repair or revive a dead soul completley it hurts the owner and slwoly kills them, each time it gets faster" I said
"Also, Once a race has fallen it should not rise if there is only one left for the world will reject them and not be able to handle the extra life force..." I said.
"Do what you see fit but if the balnce is disturbed any more than it already is by your race then I will have to destroy you all myself... I ahve done that with another race adn I will not heisitate to do it again"

I kept my wings folded very neatly adn my voice remained calm and unchanged not moving from my spot either.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Mon Aug 01, 2011 4:53 pm

I sneer at her "You are so stupid, blinded by the words of your ancient family." I growl and land softly on the Earth again. "My species will rise again, soon, very soon. You will not be able to defeat them. Did you forget who was prey and who was predator?" I say, stepping towards the angels and touching the shoulders of one of the women. She flinched and I looked at her "What is wrong sister? Can't you see? I have lived with you for so long and you have not noticed. I don't plan on hurting you now" I say before looking once more at the Utopian. "I won't forget the ancient ways. It is a shame such has happened, and a shame you have fallen victim to the cruel world of today" I say before lifting myself towards the heaven's. Looks like a change in Heaven is about to take place as well.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Mon Aug 01, 2011 5:02 pm

I smirked "Oh that role will soon change... you see I got rather twisted in those cells... I'm no longer the prey I'm afraid try to bite and I will only bite back my teeth are far sharper and I have destroyed armies myself.. what amkes you think I can't do the same with you" I said chuckling. "Do not insult those already dead , it is both low and quickly shattered your pride" I said "and who said I'm the victim, I'm enjoying ymself in the blodoy battlefeild, I am well fed and I have angels adn demons to tease and play with" I said with a smirk once again. "Don't forget one thing once a race evolves they are lethal and deadly, I have gone through that and jsut for the record you don't scare me at all... just plain annoying" I said "Also my seal is only half broken, not too much longer and well, I'll actually be myself again, I've been sealed sicne I was born so I can't wait to see how mcuh more I will get" I chuckled

"Go on, go raise the dead for all I carei hope you enjoy seeing them in pain" I said not realyl bothered at all and yawned getting board and began to walked among the angels and picked out a soul adn then sat back down where I was before and began ripping at the flesh happily
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Mon Aug 01, 2011 5:07 pm

Aridaes

I roll my eyes and climb into heaven without a portal, picking up a few things and throwing them into a corner before walking into my room. I had blown it with Samael I assumed, but I guess it was for the better. I needed to focus on my race. Focus on bringing them back without pain and using the new spell I had been secretly practicing.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Mon Aug 01, 2011 5:09 pm

I chuckedl lightly "that spell won't work I'm afraid...you forgot somethign vital but I;ll let you firgure that out for yourself" I said and picked up Deadly and laid her on my back... "Wonder what the feast will be like once this war is over, sure to be a great mix" I said licking ym lips... the toung angels began charging as did the young demosn restarting the war instantly I moved out of the way quickly and began playign with them contently.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Mon Aug 01, 2011 5:26 pm

Aridaes

I ignore her words. She was forgetting many vital things about my history. I lay down on my bed. Half hoping Samael would come in, but knowing it wasn't likely.

[ Brain fart sorry ]
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Mon Aug 01, 2011 5:29 pm

(lol no worries)

Sameal returned after the war and just sat down in his chair with a sigh before he changed into some mrore comfortable clothes.
Wheereas I reutrned after it had finished adn smiled at the feast in front of me adn walked amoung the dead quite happily thinking carefully. "How niave, nothing can get rid of such a pain when you are revived" I muttered and rustled my wings I closed my eyes... "well well, it's actually got better with all theese deaths... Deadly go and get yourself some food" I said and she nodded and began chewing at the corpses again adn i smiled and aly down staring at the crimson sky. "How beutiful such a dangerous sky..."
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Mon Aug 01, 2011 5:35 pm

Aridaes

The ominous thought of reviving my family and kin was continually overpowered by the thought of Samael. How I knew he would forever hate me and my kind. I kick off my white flats and change out of the clothes and into the dress. Laying on the bed and staring up at the cieling. Ignoring the annoying top of the dress and biting my lip. My wings had returned to their white form, and my eyes to their brown disguise. Although it was useless.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Mon Aug 01, 2011 5:39 pm

After my meal I sighed and began guideing any stray sould to their appointed places. I sat up and watched the sky in silence looking at the bloodied feild enjoying the scent that was around me. "Deaths sweet lilly appears again today to welcome us with is enticing scent, the posion you smell will do only one thing, to destroy you and the rest of your kin" I said softly I closed my eyes. Deadly had returned home and stayed with her parents not caring if she was banished or not she needed ot help guide the souls anyway but I did not want to go anywhere just enjoy the sweet scent of death.

Sameal wasn't entirely shocked he had actually lsitened to me for once andtook the advice I had given him."that disguise is pointless you know" he said to her leaning in the doorway watching her movemnts.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Mon Aug 01, 2011 5:41 pm

Aridaes

"I realize that" I say, letting my gaze move to his figure, once again, leaning in the doorway. My breath caught like it always did when I saw him, but I forced the feeling away to keep my cool, hiding the truth. I look back at the cieling. "I didn't think you'd ever talk to me again" My voice was emotionless.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Mon Aug 01, 2011 5:44 pm

"I simply took some advice given by a certain someone, when she was in chains though.. I wouldn't dare go near her now" he said

I hissed slightly getting baord I decided it would be fun to go back to hell and pick up Deadly who instantly snapped at me... "Oh take it easy, I'm board ok, give me a break the feast is over and there is nothing to do at my home" I said bluntly "You'll get yourself killed at this rate you know" "No I won't" I said neatly tying my tattered pale blue scarf aroudn my neck covering the markings once again.

(lol, fail...)
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Mon Aug 01, 2011 7:16 pm

Aridaes

"Advice from her?" I say absent-mindedly. I was curious, but didn't want him to talk to me if it was her idea.

[ sighh same here ]
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Tue Aug 02, 2011 6:20 am

(Edited...)

Meanwhile as time passed situations changed and I was left with nowhere to hide and soon after no where left to run.

I kept the dark cloak around hiding my face in it shadows and easily changing my voice as well as spraying my wings black was very easy but also irritating for me. I had laid Deadly on my back I also wore similar clothes; I still wore torn black jeans but now wore a backless top under a rather torn shirt which had fresh bloodstains on it. I kept my hair behind my ears and used black contacts as well to hide my eyes… I didn’t look at all like myself.
I got stopped by a young demon “What do you want? I have to visit the Grim Reaper, he asked for me to visit” “On what grounds" “Business, I have a linked job to him and he could not find the time to come to where I was so I have to return here” “name?” “None of your business” I said and ran my fingers along their weapon and lowered it before I walked past and stretched my wings quickly pinpointing my old friends’ location and landed behind him. “Well how do you do?” “I am fine, I have nowhere left to run just like you said and I want to play” I said closing my eyes. “I have no home now and while I’m still in danger I need to polish up, the only other creature I can think of that uses a scythe is you… so I might as well learn a few things”
“Fine, on one condition you have to help me with my job, I’m getting overwhelmed here” “Deal, But I need to eat once a month at least and no one must know I’m here apart from you, not even Deadly’s parents can know she is here” I said sternly and he nodded.

An old acquaintance of mine from long ago who taught me a few things but with circumstances getting worse I had to sharpen up so why not ask the one master I knew of. “You need to sharpen her blades as well and clean her up a bit too or she won’t perform as well and a bit of polish” “I’m not on the best budget you know” He chucked me something and sent me outside and I began working on her blades, I had twice the work with a double bladed scythe but the techniques were very similar.

Last edited by Soul Hunter on Wed Aug 03, 2011 12:49 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Better Idea...)
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Wed Aug 03, 2011 1:13 pm

Death

"You need to sharpen her blades as well and clean her up a bit too or she won’t perform as well and a bit of polish” I say and toss her the polish, along with the sharpening tool. I had just finished my scythe and found myself running bare finger bones over the sharp end. The sound like music to my ears. "I've got a new assignment, 42 year old alcoholic with a terribly black soul." I smirk, finding myself growing hungry "Adds a little spice" I say.

Aridaes

I sigh and stand up, running a comb through my disguised hair and pulling it back into a messy bun. I stretch my fakely white wings. [ fail for her ]
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Wed Aug 03, 2011 1:20 pm

~Seclusion Ash Soul~
"You see souls diferently to me Death, I seem them for what they are not for how close to death they are" I said with a sigh and noded my head slightly and proped one knee up as I sat on a stone and began to sharpen the blades being careful with them and Deadly chuckled "this is like a boot camp for you huh? never thought I'd see such a sight again" "Oh hush, When the world's your enemy turn to Death, in my case Literally" I said laughing and kept at it soon finishing the first blade and then fliping her over and sharpening the other one. It took me a while but Deadly soon looked as good as new so I worked on the handle unwrapping the banadages and cleaning off any grim and things under it before I placed the bandages neatly on her handle once again smiling "what do you think Deadly?" "never felt better, you should clean me more often" "I'm not your mother" I said sternly and she chuckled

~Sameal~
I looked to her "So where are you going to go now, they are going to kick you out of here now you know" I said folding my arms "So what colour are your wings really that fake white is not very persuasive"
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Wed Aug 03, 2011 1:27 pm

Death

I twirl my scythe in a circle around my wrist before grasping the handle and throwing it into a metal door. The blade slicing easily through the iron. "You are very correct on that one, my dear" I say, face hidden in dark shadowed hood. "The world is against you" I say before standing up and pulling the weapon from the door and looking over at the girl "What is it you need?"

Aridaes

I jump and turn to look at him, sighing. My wings turning a firey red orange. I stretch them before turning them ivory white once my and resting them against my back. "That color, the ugly truth." I say, almost in a whisper. "And I have no idea, I still need time to raise my kin. The young girl hasn't any idea of what she speaks of." I snarl the last part, quite frustrated with her. We were friends. Our kind. Before this happened.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Wed Aug 03, 2011 1:35 pm

~Seclusion~
"Simple, somewhere to remain while I polish up my skills, I hate being in a weakened state, I have someone who calls themselve my predator planning to bring back their race form the dead, that'll only cause them pain I know that much, Heaven won't even let me near the places, the humans well they found me and tried to either sell me off, put me in a cage and basically try to kil me slowly, Frankly the devil here just ahtes me after I killed his father for killing my family and my dead sister decided it would be fun to lock me away form my home. So yeah the world is against me" I said "All four of them at that"
"also if I get found out I'll know, partly because I'll end up with thorns or chains" I muttered and rustled my hair keeping ym black contacts in I began running my fingers along Deadnly's blades almost drawing blood but not quite. "In other words I'm hiding here... not my style but it's better than meeting you under different circumstances, put it that way" "Seclusion careful with your owrds your in his territory not your own and you need to keep alow profile, remember what happened last time" "I'm still alive though" "Not the point" "actually it is"

~Sameal~
"It's very interesting I'll give you that" I said "and you can't blame her, she literally has the world against her, heaven, Hell and Earth... even her own dead sister now and she is actually a lot older than she looks utopians evolved sicne you last knew them I'm afraid, soul wise she is 300 years old but physically she is only 18 years now" I said "and yes she is ratehr annoying but to raise an entire race is somethign you should becareful Aridaes"
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Wed Aug 03, 2011 2:26 pm

Death

"And what makes you think I will give you what you want?" I say. She didn't need the contacts, I didn't belong to Hell. I was inbetween Hell and earth.

Aridaes

I look over at Samael, glaring slightly "Now you are going to be on her side I see" I snap, placing my brush down in front of the mirror and on my dresser. I brush past him and into the main room. A fountain bubbling in the center of the gardens.

[ sorry so short ]
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Wed Aug 03, 2011 2:31 pm

~Seclusion~
"One I need my comtact because if the current devil sees me.. well he would actaully find a way to kill me at this point and two you owe me a favour from last time Death, I help with your job by picking up after those other reapers you say help you. If I die then there will be alot of strays and you belong in hell more than me... mind it it's a lot better than Heaven.. defeats the whole purpose really" I said "also I need to keep my wings black because like I said I'm actually banished from this place but it's a last resort for me"

~Sameal~
I sighed and followed her standing behind her "Not that, I just don't want you to get hurt, Your very sweet despite what you are" I said "and I know the dangers of it people have lsot theirs lives doing it"
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next