Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Captured Freedom, I’m Lost (Mature, male please)

2 posters

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Captured Freedom, I’m Lost (Mature, male please) - Page 4 Empty Re: Captured Freedom, I’m Lost (Mature, male please)

Post by Saviour Sun Jul 31, 2011 7:11 pm

I chuckle as I was slammed against the iron wall. "Hun, do you really think dancing with the new Devil is a smart idea?" I growl and rip the threads from me. Shoving her to the wall without anything "Why don't I try this?" I say, grabbing her throat and allowing dark, sticky threads of darkness to grasp her heals and wrists. Trailing around to her back and neck. They sliced into her skin. Feasting on her and causing her the most pain anyone could ever feel. They weakened her, made her dizzy, and sometimes even made creatures pass out.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Captured Freedom, I’m Lost (Mature, male please) - Page 4 Empty Re: Captured Freedom, I’m Lost (Mature, male please)

Post by Soul Hunter Sun Jul 31, 2011 7:15 pm

"never hurt with the old one" I said "and don't 'hun' me either" I said rolling my eyes slightly adn winced against the pain biting my lip hard not letting him have the satisfaction of hearing me scream and closed my eyes sloghtly and blinked a few times with my vision going blurry I cursed in my head and my wings flicked out at him angrilya screech coming from them. She felt the thread cutting open her two scars on her back and winced from the pain even more before she wriggled slightly and bit down on his hand angrily when she got the chance.

(g2g...lol it's nearly 3 am here)
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Location : sitting at a table playing a dangerous game of cards

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sun Jul 31, 2011 7:19 pm

Judas

I slam her head back against the iron wall with my other hand and let the threads thrash at her wings. A small grin plaguing my face. "So, tell the truth. Do you really hate demons and angels, or just one of us?" I question. The answer was irrelevant, but if she continued to speak, she wouldn't pass out from the pain. Making me stronger and her weaker.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Mon Aug 01, 2011 2:44 am

'Why do you care? I hate them both just as much, I'm in trouble with them both, their leader wasn't even any tougher either two dance partners down' I opened my eyes stopping my heart beat and breath once again as my head was slammed back against the iron wall which hurt a lot. A wail came from my wings moving themselvesto try and get of the threads.I hissed slightly and bit his hand again this time not letting go as my razor teeth dug deepily into his skin a smirk manageing to still dance on lips dispite the pain."I never was very good with new dance partners, your wasting your time by the way" I chuckled slightly and closed my eyes slightly I didn't talk after that closing my eyes since my vision was failing me now, which for me was never a good sign. and ripped a fair amount of skin off his hand and chucked the flesh to the ground with a smirk licking the blood off my lips.

"Leave my den, who I ask as guest is none of you buissness, no matter what your rank in this world, you will take those threads off her and leave" said Deadly stepping forward with a snarl.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Mon Aug 01, 2011 1:46 pm

Judas

I wince only slightly in pain as she sinks her teeth into my hand. Letting go of her. She was not released though, as the tendrils continued to feast on her. I look down at the wolf, demonic black blood seeping from the wound. "Who you have as guest is my business. Quit your petty attempt to threaten me or you will be just as banished from here as your little girlfriend is" I hiss the words and flick my wrist in a shooing motion, causing the wolf to slam against the back wall. Crumbling it slightly.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Mon Aug 01, 2011 1:51 pm

I hissed angrily leaning against the wall to stay up opening my eyes as they turned pitch black watching his movements I smirked "Hate to break it to you, but even if I'm banished you can't stop me from coming here, I guide and eat the souls of the dead, who do you think collects the ones that both you angels and demons leave behind, your all getting lazy with time" I said and banged my back against the wall knocking some of the threads off. "As for my companion this is her home, so she has a right to decide who her guests are not you" I winced at the pain again closing my eyes once more keeping myself leaning against the wall not really able to stand and Deadly growled angrily as her parents retreated.
I coughed slightly looking at the blood on my hand curiously as though I did not know what it was. I laughed and leaned my head back still laughing and kept trying to remove the tendrils.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Mon Aug 01, 2011 1:54 pm

Judas

"This may be her home, but I own the place. I can kick her out to find a home on Earth if I so chose. Lazy with time? How long has it been? I am not lazy, you sad, sad little creatures." I say and move my wrist in a circular motion, twisting both deadly and seclusion's neck painfully, but not breaking it. A grin played on my lips as I turn to leave. "And you will get your family banished if you continue to act so stupidly" My words hung in the air as I left the room, releasing them into a mess of pain on the floor.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Mon Aug 01, 2011 2:00 pm

I growled angrily "and I'm the guardain of Utopia, if I die then the worlds will colasp if there was one more then it'd be fine but there isn't... so put up with it" I shouted as he left "Next time don't interfere Deadly, I don't want you to lose you home adn family as well" I said and cracked my neck back in it's place and sat down almost collasping. "I'm hungry" I said and lifted my head up. "Your the one that's sad,come over ridden with greed and you'll be next" I chuckled to myself and Deadly stood up shaking herself off and pulled me to my feet getting rid of the Tendrils and I winced from pain before she licked my back tendings to the wounds on my back. "how you didn't scream I'll never know" "I had those things on my back before they hurt but nothing that won't heal in time" I said feling rather weak from the all the pain still running through me.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Mon Aug 01, 2011 2:04 pm

Judas

I passed a young demon on the way back to my office, and I grabbed his collar, throwing him into my office. His confusion littered on his face. "Make sure they leave, don't interfere if they don't, you would only get yourself killed. Just tell me if they don't" He nodded, obviously scared to death. I shake my head as he stumbles out of the room and I go back to the list. Scoffing at one of the soon to be angels, and marking her off.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Mon Aug 01, 2011 2:10 pm

I hissed at the young demon. "shesh, oushy old demon" I said and Deadly snarled angrily watching as invisable pale blue threads sitctched themselves on my back repairing themselves as best they could and I looked through a book to open a portal and place it on the table. "Get yourself away from me young demon, I'm hungry and right now I don't care about the tast almost a month sicne I last ate so move" I said shouting the last word at hm as I oepned my pericing eyes which were slowly regaining their vision.
I had to stay for a few hours to get my strength back in order to open a portal out of this place and Deadly had lost her parents, they had jsut vanished.. like ghosts. "I wonder if those angels are up there yet, they taste better but too much of a bother... Ah, their training the young ones around this time I should be able to catch a few meals" I chuckled
When I did managed to open the portal it was unstable so I had to close it and sighed slightly... Deadly had left by now and I soon reopened it and tried to stablise it. "damn Pandora, you want ot play huh? now is not the time" I said adn went through ending up on earth and looked around at the young angels and licked my lips picking my target they were soon down and Deadly joined me for her share of the meal. she got the corpse and I got the soul. "Hey there up here" I heard shouting and Deadly vnaished adn I watched them "Holy, it's an angel, an actual angel... and it's dead" "great, they spoiled my meal"
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Mon Aug 01, 2011 2:15 pm

Judas

I roll my eyes at the group, then stand up. Unable to work in the annoyance of them. They were gone thankfully, and I had Hell to myself once more. I grab a vase and throw it towards the torture chambers, chuckling lightly at the demons that ran out obviously confused. "What do you think... rebellion?" They had a smirk on their faces, it had been a long time since we led a rebellion against those supposedly heavenly angels. I nod and look towards the training room. "All of you, from now on, will spend your time training and not torturing. After the training, you will sleep, eat, and train some more. You must all be at your best for the war"
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Mon Aug 01, 2011 2:19 pm

Deadly had stayed with me and we could feel something bad was about to happen. "I smell the roses of war Deadly, this should be interesiting and I'll get a feast" I chuckled I really did like my food partly because each one had a different flavour some tasted better than others but I needed that food to live and frankly the od battle or two never did bother me I would jsut watch and enjoy the meal. I smiled and finished my meal with Deadly as I lay on my front letting my wings bask in the moonlight I had grown a new pair again and Deadly lay down beside me always keeping guard.
The angels had not sense what I had since they were repairing the damage i had cuased about a year ago... I had done a lot of damage as well and was quite proud of myself...
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Mon Aug 01, 2011 2:28 pm

Judas

As they left for training, I step into my chamber. Laying down on my bed and placing my hands promptly behind my head. A cocky grin pulling at my lips as I watch the shadows of fire dance on the ceiling.

Aridaes

"Sir! Sir!" My feminine voice often went unnoticed, for I was very soft spoken and they simply didn't care. But they would want to here this. I pause in the office of our leader, catching my angelic breath. White wings folded lightly on my back. White against pale ivory colored skin. "Sir" I say, still catching my breath from running all the way here. "The demons... They are, training for war" The master's blue eyes didn't seem to change at all. He simply waved me away. With that, two guards dressed in light grey armor grabbed my elbows to pull me out. I push them away and my brown eyes met the Lord's. "Listen to me you pain in ass, I am telling you that there is a war about to start. If you don't pull yourself together and become the man everyone puts you out to be, we will lose. And the whole world will tumble into chaos. Being ruled by Hell and that strange Soul Hunter" I snarl the words. Everyone pausing to listen to the foul words coming from my small pink lips. "Now that I got your attention" I say, standing straighter and pulling the small white dress up to keep it up. The strapless thing was a pain in the butt. "Try to be a little more Holy" I growl the word and turn quickly around, auburn curls bouncing around my left shoulder and my pissed expression hidden from the supposed lord.

[ hope you don't mind me cussing or adding another player ]
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Mon Aug 01, 2011 2:35 pm

I laughed "Oh so they finally caught that scent, the young ones will surely find it harder and challenge themselves, Wisdom and such never does com naturally to either side." I chuckled and then rolled onto my back and looked to the sky it was turning a beutiful deep crimson. The humans could not see it but I could and so would they. "The sky of wars, just how I remember you my old freind" I said.
I began singign a rather twisted melody for both sides to hear and Deadly played a fine tune to match the words. It was like a childs nurseyr rhime apart from this one wasn't a very pleasent one and was only twisted through and through.

"She is not a soul hunter Aridaes, but a Utopian, I'm suprised she has survived for so long killing the old lord and the old devil, news travels fast and her skills ahven't become blunt over so many, unfortunatly we only worsened it she became very twisted listen" said Sameal this angel knew about me, he had been one of the many that had sealed me in my cell all those years ago... They could hear her twisted melody and it sent chills down their spines.

(nope, I don't mind at all... the war thing was a great idea by the way)

Last edited by Soul Hunter on Mon Aug 01, 2011 2:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Mon Aug 01, 2011 2:49 pm

Aridaes

"Do I look like I care?" I say as I throw the paper's given to me by a messanger. "I don't care about the girl, and I don't care about anything we stand for anymore. I can't believe I even thought he so amazing" I hiss the words, looking over at Samael. Catching slightly in his unique beauty. Anger masked the feeling though and I shove his bare chest slightly "And what are you doing here anyway? I thought you were sent to Earth for miracles" I roll my eyes at the words and sit down on my pure white bed in a huff. The top of my dress loosening and falling slightly. I automatically pull it up higher. "What, are angels supposed to be triple D's or something" I murmur to myself so he couldn't hear.

[ Thanks, spur of the moment thing. Like my other random ideas lmao ]
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Mon Aug 01, 2011 2:54 pm

"I was called back up for the war also we have to seal her up again, the seal from ehr own kind is breaking slowly and she'll most likely be attreacted to the scent of death" said Samual respectfully closing hsi eyes when her dress fell. "and you really should she destroyed this place only a year ago"

I waited patiently for the scent of the wars bloooming roses rather excited, over the months I waited I hunted dead humans and ate their souls and finally I lifted my head adn found a nice high up place to watch the oncomming war knowing where it'd take place.. the place as last time not in the city but a bit out. "Let the feat begin" I said perching myself in a tree with Deadly on my back looking at the sky the deep crimson had truely stained it and looked like either rose petals or blood.

(lol...)
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Mon Aug 01, 2011 2:59 pm

Aridaes

I sigh "And she will do it again if we fail our little mission" I say mockingly. Looking up at his figure standing in the doorway. "Can I change first? I do hate these stupid things. Glad I get a break for the war" I smile small and stand up, holding the top of the dress to make sure it didn't spaz out again.

Judas

I knew the angels and Seclusion already knew of the battle, but it wasn't going to be traditional this time. I walk into the training room, watching as they test their strengths and skills. I picked five of the best ones, and sent them to Earth. In a diguise no one could suspect. Who would think a bible thumping group of christians would really be demons? A small smirk pulled at my lips as they left in their strange little outfits. Plaid and long thick skirts. A laugh escaped my mouth before I turned back to my office.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Mon Aug 01, 2011 3:07 pm

Sameal nodded "nope but knowing her she'll have a good feast that day" he said " We must hurry as well, I bet they are prepareing themselves and have been for months" he said

I chuckled "clever, very clever, bibl carrying demons but my eyes are not deceived their souls still remain as black as ash "I chuckled I had spotted them on the way and clapped my hands "I haven't seen such a trick in a while, isn't that right Deadly" "Indded Seclusion, such an old trick but so very clever" she chuckled darkly on my back and I saw the angels in the sky archers and warriors, even healers were there. I kept hidden in the tree jsut wanting to watch the event unfold it was a bit like old entertainment it rarely got old. I chuckled slgihtly and Sameal picked it up "So she is already hear, awaiting her feast"

Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Mon Aug 01, 2011 3:11 pm

Aridaes

"Yea yea" I say and push him gently out of my room. He would never know, but I had probably the biggest crush anyone could have on that boy. I close the curtains after him and open my drawer. Pulling out tight fitting skinny jeans and a tank top. Both pure white -of course- and spandex. I slip out of the dress and pull up the pants.

Judas

So the Utopian could tell they were demons, and the angels were preparing for traditional fight. I find the weakest demons, and push them for a misleading traditional battle preparation. Sending them to earth. They would definately be killed in a few hours, but it would buy me time. And time for the others to train for the undercover job I had planned.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Mon Aug 01, 2011 3:16 pm

I watched the weak demon and chuckled slightly as the angels fell for it none of them fell but it took a few to take it down at Which I jumped down leaning against the tree I was getting very interested in these battle tactics, I had seen humans use simlair tactics but never demons. "Seclusion get yourself off the battle feild.. I hear your not on good ground-" "I'm not on good ground with anyone at the momment and I want my feast, angels are very stupid you only think the best of people. you thought I would sit a cell for the rest o fmy life? no chance, the sky is what I crave. However, food wie your souls suit my tastes more" I chuckled and the weaker angels twanted to get me there and then being stopped by the older ones I just hummed the twisted melody waiting for it to beign.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Mon Aug 01, 2011 3:26 pm

Judas

Deciding it was time, I take several demons with me, sending the rest to keep the angels busy. I reach up and grab the ceiling, pulling myself into Eearth but not staying long. I stop by a humanly shop, grabbing white outfits for us all and spray painting out wings white. I through the can of mine at the terrified shop owner. They probably had no idea what was happening yet. I grab the bible thumping demons, a small chuckle vibrating from my chest, and lift myself into the air. I fly with the demons right by the other angels, watching as the slaughtering continued and signalling the weaker demons to fall back into the tree line. Forcing the angels to play a childish game of hide and seak. Meeting several of their deaths. I pull myself and the others into heaven. Stepping around the white atmosphere secretly and as though I was just another angel.

Aridaes

I pull the curtain aside and step out. Noticing Samael had left without me. I sigh and create a portal to Earth. Stopping midway at the sight of the devil. How didn't anyone else notice? I opened my mouth to scream, but was caught by a callosed hand. Closing my eyes and trembling slightly. The demon pulled me into my room and threw me onto the bed. "What are your battle plans?" He asked, but he was not the devil. I spit at his shoes and stand up, grabbing his throat nad forcing him to the ground. "You think I will fall for your petty disguises?" He smirks and whispers into my mind Of course not, because you are neither demon nor angel. Human or Myth. And your leader will fall utterly stupid in our visionary disguise. I press my lips firmly together and grab his chin and back of his head. Snapping it quickly. How did they know this? I stand up and wipe my hands on the spandex bottoms. Stepping out once more and letting myself fall to Earth. Catching air under my wings and scanning the ground. Are you kidding me... They fell for his plans? I fold my wings and land inside the trees. Grabbing Samael and pulling him from the search. "You are all idiots, can't you see this is a trap?" My words whispered.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Mon Aug 01, 2011 3:33 pm

"Well by Seclusion laughter I sort of guessed that" he said He had seperated himself from the others.I was laughing "Oh my, I have never seen such a tactic in so many wars" I laughed I could smell dead angels from above and following my instisncts I went up and easily telling what was angel adn what was demon I heard a scream of angels and twitched my fingers as they fell behind me "Shesh, learn already, young creatures are too naive.. but tey are tasty" I siad and sat donw eating my meal and Deadly began chewing at the bones and corpses very happy indded I could see what was going down below and decided to play with some of them... Might as well enjoy myself as well little dinner enteratinment. I tiwtched my figner on one hand making an angel and demon dance like fools burning each other as they touch adn I laughed chidishly and then turned seeing theri Lord behind me..."What do you want, I'm just watching the show, Am I not allowed?" I asked sweetly and he looked atme disgusted. "Shouldn't I be looking at you like that,new lord, so niave... power isn't everything and your lacking in brains adn tactics. If had to palce a bet this time I'd place it on the demons" I chuckled at him as he backed off slightly scared reliaseing what I was eventually.
I then just continued to play my little game and eat my fill as did Deadly.

(Lol, Seclusion is having a great tiem at the momment...lol)
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Mon Aug 01, 2011 3:40 pm

Aridaes

Samael's blank expression disgusted me, and I push him away. "Angels!" I shout, and they turn to look at me. Curling my lip in disgust as one is contorted in pain and falls. "I am unimpressed, leave this trap now" I hiss the words and grab one of the angels, lifting her up with my right arm and pinning her to a tree. "Duis te eam ac revertimini ad inferos Daemon" My voice warped in the ancient language before she threw her head back, screaming in agony. A black cloud vomited from her mouth and then fell into Hell. "There" I say as the girl collapses. Her body weakened from the possession.

Judas

I roll my eyes as our cover was blown. Grabbing the Lord's throat in my hands and throwing him into a wall. I knew it was Seclusion who told. "Beautiful isn't it? How easily your kingdom can fall. It should be over in a few minutes shouldn't it?" I say, pressing my hand to his throat. Blue eyes widened in fear. Mine narrowed in power and success. I push harder against the pale skin, causing him to choke and sputter.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Mon Aug 01, 2011 3:47 pm

I smirked "Actaully I didn't tell them, I was too busy laughing at how stupid they were, if they had my eyes they would see the truth... not the thing they call truth" I said and giggled watching the war below like a child watching her favourite show. "and it depends on which empire, I destroyed this place about a year ago, very sweet tasting even my companion loves the corspes" I said "They might be stupid but, If ther eis not a balance then the world will turn to chaos, and frankly I like it balanced" I said not that I would care much.. As long I got my food, stayed alive adn remained free I was happy.
"Now that is what you called a twist, an angel just got angry and killed another.. wait... seh's not an angel but not a demon... hmmm how curious she isn't one fo my race either maybe she's a half blood, Deadly" I said adn my companion looked up lciking her muzzle "Maybe , they don't come roudn often.. usually experiments" "Yep... look at them dance" I said to ehr still watchign teh scence below contently licking my lips. "They'll last me a while" I said happily
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Mon Aug 01, 2011 3:55 pm

Judas

I shake my head "It is an exercisism, not a murder" I say and curiously listen. "A half blood..." I mumur, before letting the lord collapse to the ground, passed out but not killed. "How very interesting.." I smirk and glance at the demons at my side. They responded by dragging the lord's sleeping body down to earth, then to hell and strapping him to the torture chair. I step towards the half bloods still open portal and step into it, catching the wind with my wings as well. "Stop!" I call to the demons, and they respond, leaving the angel bodies and stepping away. My nose picks the scent of an unknown creature, and I lower myself to the ground. Following the smell.

Aridaes

I glance around as the demons step away, then look up to see the devil stepping towards me. I wrinkle my nose at his powerful scent and step away. Before I could lift into the air, his hands were on my waist, pulling me back and throwing me to the ground. I glance quickly around to see all the angels, even Samael, just watching. "Leave me alone!" I snarl at Judas, using my arms to pull me slightly away. The grass staining the white clothes. I close my eyes in a wince as I listened to Judas's thoughts and intentions. I hoped someone would interfere. I couldn't kill on of such power. It was forbidden.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next