Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Captured Freedom, I’m Lost (Mature, male please)

2 posters

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Captured Freedom, I’m Lost (Mature, male please) - Page 3 Empty Re: Captured Freedom, I’m Lost (Mature, male please)

Post by Soul Hunter Sun Jul 31, 2011 5:08 pm

I winced feeling my bones break and shatter, boy was i glad I had stoped my heart or I would have been dead my own souls repairing the worst damaged being done to my bones swiftly something that had become a habit for them during the war. I didn't hesistate to kick him again clearly angry and annoyed. I wriggled once again in the chains adn got one wing free and used it to deeply scratch where his heart would be and also peirce his skin. "I also won't just stay here and not fight back, once I get free you better run and pray that I don't find you" I spat at him my wings were broken yes but that only meant nothing worse could be done tp them so I might as well use them to harm him, I made my other wing do the same and smirked.
some of my bone had ripped through my skin and the chains only irritated it more. I was really going to kill him once I got out of the chains and track him down not that I would find it hard.

Last edited by Soul Hunter on Sun Jul 31, 2011 5:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Location : sitting at a table playing a dangerous game of cards

Back to top Go down

Captured Freedom, I’m Lost (Mature, male please) - Page 3 Empty Re: Captured Freedom, I’m Lost (Mature, male please)

Post by Saviour Sun Jul 31, 2011 5:12 pm

I roll my eyes "Boss's orders" I say, chuckling as she scratched me. I was still in a human body and didn't feel a thing. I tighten the chains and place one over her two 'wings'. With a shrug, I stand up and move to leave. Stopping short, I turn around and move a rib so that it pierced her heart. "Wait here and I will see if you require more torture" I say and step outside.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sun Jul 31, 2011 5:16 pm

I coughed up blood and hissed angrily"liek a loyal puppet amd it's not likeI have a choice" I said still holding that smirk 'Work quickly' I thought and closed my eyes not letting my senses wonder but used the pwoer I had to healed my bones atleast and focused on healing my heart and the rib using my own soul threads to sitch myself back together their power half healing flesh wounds but repairing bone, I had the perfect way to survive anything due to the amount of damage I could take I didn't waste my power adn tried to escape the chains again as my wings tried to wriggle themselves free from their tightened chains.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sun Jul 31, 2011 5:20 pm

Judas

"Taken care of!" I yell towards the boss's chamber, letting him know. A demon shot me a glare of obvious envy. What did he expect? He was too young to work with such difficult creatures. "She isn't dead though" I say as I open the door to the devil's chamber. Doing the eye thing once more. "You know you can't kill her, right? Well, not here anyway.."
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sun Jul 31, 2011 5:27 pm

"you demons are awfully foolish, she is not easy to kill incase you haven't noticed that" said Dealdy laughing slightly despite being chained herself. "Try to kill her and she'll only fight back" said Deadly chuckling slightly before she got hit rather harshly adn lunged at the demon that hit her breaking the chains and snarling angrily turning into her true form. I wasn't immortal but if I had survived this sort of thing twice I'd make sure I'd survive it again, I just had to be careful with what tricks I used.
After a little while my bones were back in place, not perfect but near enough in the correct place and shape, I had yanked my own wings out and a new pair was growing on my back by now as well as the soul threads began stitching up the woudn on my back.

The young demon from before walked in and looked to me and I opened my eyes and lunged at him withing my chains tearing hsi neck and soul out of hima dn ate it. "Bitter, why so bitter" I muttered feeling a lot better with a meal inside me looking to the now dead demon at my feet.

"You should also be rather careful about who you let near her, living on the dead she can eat any soul and she'll kill for it now" said Deadly standing firmly in her spot
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sun Jul 31, 2011 5:34 pm

"Did you not hear me you foolish dog?" I snarl, then as he breaks the chains I place more on him, holding him to the ground in an awkward and painful position. "I never said I tried to kill her, you cannot kill anything here" I growl and turn to the devil "What do you wish for me to do now?" I ask, calm now but breathing slightly labored.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sun Jul 31, 2011 5:37 pm

Deadly growled and shrunk herself before slipping from the chains before anymroe could be put on her and melting herself into the shadows laughing. "Didn't try to kill her, you pulle dout every trick that was ever used on her last time, trust me when i say this though don't let her eat if you don't want her healing" said Deadly sepite the fact it was already too late, I began humming to myself and then folding my wings int very tightly I turned my head and tried breaking the chains once again.

(sorry cna you play the devil again, I'm a bit short of ideas on what he would say... sorry)
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sun Jul 31, 2011 5:40 pm

[ no problem ]

"You are so very sure that I am naive aren't you?" I snap, but the devil's voice broke our argument. "I want you to release her" He says. I look at him, a blank expression plaguing my perfect face. "What?!" He glares at me and I nod "Yes, sir" I say and step out of the hot room. "Release her?" I snort the words and shake my head. Walking briskly towards the chambers once more.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sun Jul 31, 2011 5:43 pm

I hissed seeing him come back and wasn't at all happy to see him again spreading my newly formed wings and flicked them harshlly at him "get away from me" I hissed "your nothing but a puppet on strings one for the devil at that" I snarled my dangeroulsy sharp teeth showing in my mouth blood filling the room and none of it was mine either I licked my lips which had the blood from the other demon on them and watched his movements closely.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sun Jul 31, 2011 5:47 pm

"Calm your jets" I growl and turn my wrist slightly, letting the chains fall off her. "Don't think I spared you, it was orders" I roll my eyes and shut the door behind me, allowing her to return to Earth without a fight.
[ brain fart ]
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sun Jul 31, 2011 5:54 pm

I hisses slightly "Pitiful puppet, doesn't even have his own will" I said after him and rustled my hair "first though I need to fidn Deadly Score" I muttere dnad shook my head adn walked outside and looked through the shadows "Deadly Score, I know your there and I can't get home" I said closing my eyes and the pure white wolf appeared beside me and I stroked her hair softly"You look all patched up" "Yeah, Can you make a portal home, I need to get a wound of mine checked " I said and she noded The portal lead to ruins, what was left of my world... I looked sadned and walked a bit shakily over ot one of the old houses and sat down and ghsot called Kana began examining my back the wound wouldn't heal jsut like the old scar. She stitched is up and I winced, it hurt to walked but the meal I had eaten helped a lot.

After a few days I returned to hell but this time not as a prisoner and I foudn my way inside "My , my aren't you getting old Devil, why not let another one take over and I have a score to settle many infact" I said adn twirled Deadly above my head. "You came back already, want a rematch?" "No, I want to taste your soul" I smirked and spread my bloodstained silver wings. The old devil looked to her knowing she was serious this time and she was not just playing.
"Come o then, let us see how much the little angel has improved sicne then" She was quickly at his throat "I'm no angel" she said "Or haven't you learnt that yet?"

Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sun Jul 31, 2011 6:00 pm

After she left, I had returned to Earth, living like anyone else would. Only returning for my weekly torture hours. I felt a change in the atmosphere however and furrow my brows. Turning off the tv, I listen slightly into the devil's ears. Picking up the girl's voice and using his eyes to see her deadly intent. A growl escapes me as I appear behind her. My many years of portals made it almost insantaneous to return to Hell. I grab her scythe and throw it behind me. "Leave" I snarl the words. My eyes relaxing and turning to their demonic appearance.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sun Jul 31, 2011 6:05 pm

I turned swiflty and kicked Deadly from his hands before he chucked her and collected her in the air... "Puppets should learn not to interfere in old battles" I said The old devil looked to her knowing she was serious this time and she was not just playing."Also you have no authority over me, no one does and no one ever will, not the devila dn not god and certainly not you" I said

"Come o then, let us see how much the little angel has improved sicne then" She was quickly at his throat "I'm no angel" she said "Or haven't you learnt that yet?" I said in a sickly sweet voice as he tried attacking I ducked swiftly and laughed at him. "Your getting slow, i'm afraid... streangth will not answer every problem like you said I still got a scar on you" I smirked and Deadly rested in my hands firmly her silver blades engulfed by darkness and her bandaged coated handles were very bloody now. I stood firmly and watched locking on to his soul, my target and just needed to find one opening now and I would have myself a grand meal. Deadly chuckled slightly and I twirled her aroudn swiftly blocking anothr attack. " like I said your geting slow"
I was compeltely ignoring Judas and even took the liberty to use one of my own skills of soul threads to tie him up tightly so he wouldn't interfer.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sun Jul 31, 2011 6:11 pm

I struggle against the bonds, but knew I didn't need to move to interfere. I pull the chains from the multiple empty rooms, and throw them on her, tying her to the ground. "The last battle got you no where. What makes you think you will kill him this time? Or that he" I shift uncomfortably against the threads "Won't kill you?" I say, black eyes glaring at her.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sun Jul 31, 2011 6:15 pm

"because that battle was never finished, I have many reasons to destroy this place and I'm sure he won't kill me because I have survived once , OS I won't let myself be kill" I said struggling agianst the chains I hissed taking a blow from the deivl and as he hit me again I ripped off half his arm holding it in my mouth and spat it out laughing "I don't need a weapon to fight either, my teeth can easily rip flesh and bone due to their food source" I said after I spat his arm out and Deadly happily ate it and lciked her lips "hmm, he is rather tasty I think you'll like this one Seclusion" "Indded, he does look tastey" I said and licked my lip wiping the blood from them.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sun Jul 31, 2011 6:17 pm

I grumble and look away. This is getting old. I was here for the last battle, but was young. And didn't help the devil. He would probably make it through this one. Hopefully.
[ sorry ]
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sun Jul 31, 2011 6:24 pm

(lol, no worries)
After sometime I struggled free but soon enough I had the devil right where I wanted him and made him scream. "think about what you've done, I'm sick of finding my dead comarade scattered around earth, I still have my fmaily missing So, i can either eat your soul and kill you or show a bit of mercy if you tell me where they are adn I will leave half your soul.. leaving you as nothing mroe but a simple lifeform... which will it be?" I asked the smirk dancing on my lips showed that I knew what he would pick. "Ok, they're at the entrance" he said adn then smirked and pinned me against the wall. "and you are still the same brat, why haven't you aged?" "frozen in time, does that to you" I smirked adn ripped off his other arma dn pinned him to the floor quickly adn ripped his thorat out hearing him scream I closed my eyes.
Deadly lay down and watched. "Didn't they say, the Utopains were peaceful but once their family is threatened or killed they have a strong instinct that tells them to seek out who did it." "You try to kill me and I kill you... you reincanate soon enough" I said holding a pure black flame in my hand and ripped at th eflesh of it releasing the bounds on Judas. "As you asked I will now leave, wonder if this place will fall apart with no leader.. just like mine" I chuckled eating my reward while Deadly ate the corpse.
The toher demons could sense something was wrong not feeling the devils presence anymore. The seal on my neck was half broken from last time so I had a lot more power as well.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sun Jul 31, 2011 6:28 pm

Judas

As she released me, I spat at her. The devil laying in a mess of his own blood. I shake my head and step outside. "Get this out of here" I say, immediately taking command as I was told to do if this ever happened. We would not fall, we would never fall.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sun Jul 31, 2011 6:33 pm

"Do it yourself, I'm jus here to hunt and I've caught my prey" I chuckled adn wiated until Deadly finished her meal before I picked her up and twirled her once round my head before I laid her on my back opening a portal adn passing through to my own world and licking my lips "hmm, really was a very sweet slightly bitter taste, definatly a soul I should hutn again" I said and stitched up my own wound. "and don't you worry I will make you fall just liek I have made the heavens fall" I said in that iskceningly sweet tone again as I began to burn the bodies of my fmaily and sang softly to them lsitening to their final words in my head. "I understand" I bowed my head slightly. It was nothing specailnothing but one word, they wanted me to live... "Life is never without it's dangers" I said to them and picked their souls adn droped them into the well before i sat adn watched them singing a childs lullaby.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sun Jul 31, 2011 6:40 pm

The demons grabbed the devil's lifeless body and carried it out, while others mopped up the remains. I shake my head. This entire 'Hell' thing was definately going to change.

[ brain fart ]
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sun Jul 31, 2011 6:45 pm

I remained away from that place for sometime letting myself fully recover but still would be seen in the human world occasionally but I never changed, I was never injured either but I forever remained lookign the same despite my acutal age but that didn't matter at all.
After sometime Deadly deciced to go back home to visit her family and dragged me along as well. Very reluctant I followed putting in black contacts and changing my wing colour as well adn ruffled them slightly the family fo hell wolves greeted us nicely. "Seclusion dear, Deadly as well.. oh how nice to see you again" I pulled back and just flew off sitting by myself for a bit humming softly the same tune. No one seemed to recognise it and I looked up at what they called the sky blood red sky. "Why on earth do I keep ending up here, mind it it's a lot better than heaven, has more food" I said to myself and leaned back in the old tree I sat in.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sun Jul 31, 2011 6:51 pm

Her sweet humming reached my ears as I was looking over the list of soon to be angels, marking off the ones of whom werre unworthy. A deep anger vibrated through my body. She had killed my father, but not his memory. I step out of the chamber and into the hell wolves home. Chaining her roughly to the wall "Why are you here?" I ignore the wolves, daring them to fight back. I knew the companion would try. But as I said, try.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sun Jul 31, 2011 6:55 pm

"my companion dragged me along, When you have nothing to do you do crazy things" I said snapping at himmy wings reutrning to their former colour. "Also one of my freind down here got herself badly injured, I'm not letting ehr die as well" I said
"and enough with the chains already,Yes I killed you father but he killedmy family, all I'm left with is ruins being the last isn't exactly great fun, I had to burn my fmaily emember after we last saw each other really think he didn't deserve it. a whole race and one demon which is heavier?" I asked and Deadly growled angrily at him but didn't dare to try.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sun Jul 31, 2011 7:01 pm

"What is one demon? For your naive information, he was the Devil. It could have sent the entire world into chaos, and let angels take over." I let the chains off but instead use thorns "Better?" I smirk and ignore her little sob story. So she had to burn her family members, big whoop.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sun Jul 31, 2011 7:06 pm

"that is what my race is incharage of, we keep the balance for we are neaither angel nor demon, the whole world fell into chaos long ago or has that memory faded as well?" I said "Angels won't take over anytime soon, their my favourite food source, very sweet... demons are rather bitter I find" I said not caring about the thorns. "Also with them constnalty hunting their numbers were decreased only a yeeara go when i destroyed that place... I had a big meal that day" I said remaining still so that the throns didn't dig into my skin."Actally no...want to try those threads again" I smirked and moved my fingers slightly and threads tiwtched adn wrapped aroudn him as I tored at the thorns neast and kicked my legs free and my arms and wings. "Thorn are the worse thing you can hold me with and don't say a thing about poison either half my meals are poison" I said an.d rustled my wings
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next