Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Captured Freedom, I’m Lost (Mature, male please)

2 posters

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Go down

Captured Freedom, I’m Lost (Mature, male please) - Page 9 Empty Re: Captured Freedom, I’m Lost (Mature, male please)

Post by Soul Hunter Fri Aug 05, 2011 5:10 pm

~Seclusion~
I was begining to giggle slightly and quickly closed the portal. "You do know if you go back then he is going to pretty much kill you?" "Don't you mean 'When'?" I asked and Deadly looked shock "You jsut sighed your own death warrent. "Oh he needs to lighten up, I'm still curious" I said chanting the last three words like a little child would kicking my legs out slightly as I sat on Deadly's top blade humming a twisted meolody sweetly not caring what happened jsut want to have some fun.

I did go back later with Deadlywalking beside me and wearing ym contacts and a pair of black wings. I rustled my hair and sighed... Deadly however seemed rather pleased with herself. I was in abad mood "Don't spoil my game" I said and nipped my finger tips and then the threads began stitching up a fresh cut on my arm. "Your just getting reckless" "Nope, I want to live a little.. no point in being good if it's boring, I want to play while I can" I said "You have a few hundred years left in you" "So? If I was good I would just sit in my dark cell and rot slowly and there would bean overload of strays plus I'd be hungry" I said and Deadly shook her head as I grined slightly

~Sameal~
"I don't know, speak your mind, you know I'll listen, I always listen to you" I said "But how did you think I felt before?"

(Lol, extreme curiousty presented by Seclusion)
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Location : sitting at a table playing a dangerous game of cards

Back to top Go down

Captured Freedom, I’m Lost (Mature, male please) - Page 9 Empty Re: Captured Freedom, I’m Lost (Mature, male please)

Post by Saviour Sun Aug 07, 2011 11:25 am

Death

Her presence angered me greatly as I stood. Not caring to hide the annoyance. I unlock the door and open it only slightly. "I should kick you out for that" I snap. Knowing my words spoke of nothing more than what I should do. Not what I will do. I pull my hood further over my already darkly shadowed face. The only reason she was staying was because she didn't see anything. I turn, leaving the door to open itself as I step further back into the house. Opening a door to a damp room, filled with complete darkness. I slam the door behind me and let my eyes trail around the room. Easily seeing in my element. I had no excuse to leave, so I simply locked myself in.

Aridaes

I sigh softly and ignore the pinches I began to feel on my back. "I'm sorry. That's how I have felt. But I just can't let you come. Fallen or not" I say, regretting the words but speaking them anyway.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sun Aug 07, 2011 11:35 am

~Seclusion~
"See what I mean Seclusion?" "Yeah, I get it" I muttered actually feeling a bit guilty now. "This is what they mena by 'curousity killed that cat' your the cat and one day you'll end up getting yourself killed because of that curousity" she said and I nodded and sat on my bed searching through my bag a bit and flicking through my book... "Well this is going to kill me now" I muttered and put my hand over my eyes and gave a deep sigh. "Damn it all" I cursed slightly and stood up keeping my eyes clsoed at the momment guiding myself with my other senses.
I went out again and came back with something to eat for myself and something for him.. I placed my meal down and blinked a few times my eyes had gone rather misty because of what I had done so I closed them and sat against the wall of the room and knocked. "hey, I'm sorry... Deadly was right when she said I shouldn't push my limits here" I said

~Sameal~
"Then explain why? that's all I ask... then I won't come if I don't get an explaination then I'll come although I might change my mind depending on what i hear" I said smiling slightly "and are oyu ok?" I asked noticing something seemed a bit off
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sun Aug 07, 2011 11:40 am

Death

The knock on the door was expected. But the words were not. I didn't turn around for it would be useless in the room with it's locked door. "Was she? Something tells me you aren't going to give up your ways of getting what you want when you want" I say, dark voice tickling around in the dampness only to tell her what she didn't want to hear.

Aridaes

I let my eyes turn it his frame in the living room. "Yea, everything is fine. And the truth behind why you can't come is because of what I will be doing. When I fight to bring my kind back I have to be alone. Unless it was one of my breed's allies, the one's of the past won't like the pressence of an angel." I noticed his concern but push it away. The pain in my back had left when I spoke the honest truth. The blade thinking he would leave it be after that. But that was one of my sword's downfalls. "People skills"
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sun Aug 07, 2011 11:48 am

~Seclusion~
"I just got told off by Deadly, I don't need another one from you. If you won't come out then fine don't bother Your meal is outside" I said and dropped the soul at the foot of the door and walked off I opened my eyes a bit and then closed them cursing slightly and sat donw playing with the darts again but this time because I needed to re-learn a few things. "Well?" "You were right... I do need to sort that out... but what do you expect a lot changes in-" "Nope, you were always like this, time you learn dear" said Deadly and I nodded slightly eating my meal before I went and sat back against the wall using my blood-stained wings to keep me warm, I sat with one leg proped up and my head leaning against the wall. "I won't try that trick again ok? not unless I get permission" I said simply staying where I was.

~Sameal~
"Actually fallen angels are your allies and I'm one of them now so I can come, plus you'll need all the help you can get by the sounds of it" I said still rather worried about ehr to be honest "and your lying your eyes don't hide thigns very well, want to let me have a look I can still heal... just not as well as before" I said softly standing up and looking to her.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sun Aug 07, 2011 4:25 pm

Death

I roll my eyes before slipping the soul under the door silently. Pulling it to my hidden face and bitting into the bitter soul. I savor the taste only momentarily before placing it on the floor beside me. Watching it for a moment and then standing up to walk in a pacing manner.

Aridaes

I shake my head and felt almost like rolling my eyes. "No, Samael, you can't" I say. Ignoring the healing part. I didn't need healing, I wasn't hurt.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sun Aug 07, 2011 4:29 pm

~Seclusion~
I opened one eye to see a hand slip under the door and just continued waiting trying to sort my eyes out. "You should not try that trick, you know what it does to your sight."she said sternly "Yeah, yeah don't give me another lecture I'm sick of it" "What happened?" "London bridge is falling down,falling down, falling down. London bridge is falling down my fair lady" I chanted and Deadly shook her head and I smirked as she walked away leaning my head back and opening my eyes again and put one hand over them and began speaking in galician to myself. "

~Sameal~
"I don't take orders anymore so yes I can" I said "why do you have such a painful expression in your eyes.. it hurts" I said frowning slightly at the fact. "you might not be injured but I can still see the pain" I rested one hand on her cheek
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sun Aug 07, 2011 5:05 pm

Death

I ignore her words, and Deadly as well. Losing my senses on purpose as I drift into my sort of sleep. Where I blocked out the real life and simply rested. [fail]

Aridaes

I narrow my eyes at him. He was too stubborn. His touch made me want to fall though, and I take his wrist in my hand. Forcing it down and trying to ignore my own emotions. "I don't need help" I say sternly. Even though I knew I probably would, I couldn't have it. And if I died, so be it. A painful look crossed my eyes and I shake my head softly, breaking the closeness and connection to step into the living room towards the door. Allowing my blood red wings to flash out. He could only see my back, the wings, and the dagger. "Please don't make me do anything else." I said, nearly in a whisper.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sun Aug 07, 2011 5:19 pm

~Seclusion~
Whe I felt night fall I began fiddling with the world links and soon found the one to Utopia was fixed and walked outside and opened the portal back and went through. What i saw were flames Utopia was bruning to the ground, it was dying. "No,no... hwo can it die... Utopia can't die" I sai dalmsot screaming the words as I shook ym head covering my ears... I then took a deep breath adn lugned towards the old well adn went down it quickly taking the crystal heart from it's safe prison and went back before the whole portal and relam colasped behind me hodlign the crystla heart in my ice cold hands. Everything was shaking every world as it tried ot stable its self once again. I was close to screaming but bit my lip silenlty not wanting to give in at all and just hugged the heart to my own feeling it beating slightly.
I soon tried to flick through my book and failing I sighed and then jsut sat myself back agianst the wall holding the crystal heart close as if sheilding it and my wings wrapped around. I tried calming down humming softly to myself and closing my eyes.

~Sameal~
I frowned rather sad she had moved my hand and rested it back beside me. "Please, I don't want you to die, I don't want to see another race die and I don't want to see you die or even know that you have, atleast let me try to help" I said desperatly adn hugged her gently letting go instantly adn stepped back. "I'm sorry, I'll let you be"

(sorry internet failed and random psot)
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sun Aug 07, 2011 5:25 pm

Death

I hadn't heard her come back in in a flushed state. But something told me I needed to get up and do something. Something wasn't right. I stand up and open the heavy door, walking past the two and up the stairs to Earth. I didn't know what I was doing though, looking around for the purest of souls. Why was I doing this?

Aridaes

I stood in his grasp stiffly. Wanting to give in but knowing I shouldn't. "I will come back" I say to him softly. Eyes showing emotion but body cold as ice. Or rather, hot like the flames of hell and emotionless. I turn around and open the door. Stepping outside silently before turning. "See you soon" I say with a forced smile that hid my fear.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Tue Aug 09, 2011 11:37 am

~Seclusion~
After a while I stood up and went to the old room and lay on my back looking at the heart and sitting up swiftly I swallowed it coughing up some blood "Why did you do that?" "I need to protect it or my duty might as well go to waste" I said angrily "It'll only be a few minutes and it'll align its self with my heart" I said my voice a bit hoarse. I closed my eyes slightly and Deadly lay at the door of the room guarding it. I woke up not long after and held my head "damn, more complicated than I thought" I muttered chuckling lightly I stood up and walked around a bit going outside and sitting myself somewhere high up listening to my own heartbeat carefully making sure it wouldn't falter. "Now then, I need to find that old church on earth again, it was rather nice there wasn't it Deadly" I got no reply but closed my eyes and listened around myself.
All of the three remaining worlds were in chaos and I remained humming sweetly I knew there was chaos but I was too busy planning something in my head before I went up to Earth myself and flapped my wings swiflty moving between the shadows and the little light that remained. I sat on a building and looked to the chaos."I warned you, don't destroy the thing that connects them all, once that is gone chaos will fall, why does no one ever listen to me" I said angrily and soon jumped from the building stretching out my wings and hovered in the midnight sky quite happily my wings had turned to a more unnoticable colour of midnight blue tipped with black.
When I did land I lay on my front and held one hand infront of my face and played with something I had picked up on the way humming softly as I watched the pure chaos of the worlds mixing I saw angels fall to the ground and demons dancing and scaring the humans fighting the angels while the humans were sutck in the centre of everything...
I spotted three souls, Sameal, Deaht's and Andreas... "how come everyone I know always ends up in the same place as me?" I muttered

~Sameal~
"Please come back in one piece" I said knowing she was scared, I could sense it through her forced smile and quickly went over and kissed her cheek softly "Promise you'll come back though" I said noticing she was so warm that it was like ice. I lay on the couch engulfed by worry thinking of loads of terrible things after she went and wanted to go really badly at this point debating with myself the entire time. "What if she doesn't come back, should I go ... what on earth should I do?"
After a long time debating with myself Irumaged through my room adn pulled out two holsters and rested them around my shoudlers for now and searched frantically for something else before I walked outside and looked around when I went outside I gulped seeing the pure chaos and soon found who I was looking for "Where is she?" I asked Seclusion and she simply looked ot me and pointed to the location" "Once an angel is fallenthere is no return" she said simply and I flew off hovering above a bit hesistant.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Tue Aug 09, 2011 3:32 pm

Death

I step blatently inside a convenient store. Recieving odd looks from the clerks and such. With a deep chuckle, I look around into the souls of the women. A smirk coming to my shadowed lips. I step down the aisles before I found her. The virgin girl with a sweet, sweet soul. I grab her elbow roughly and cover her mouth. Pressing her back to my chest as I whispered into her ear. "Don't say anything, just come with me. You're life will be used for good. Or something like that" I say, the ending sort of a way to terrify her into silence. With a shaky nod on her behalf, I pull her back into the shadows of the stores and place my palm to her head. Closing my eyes. With that, we disappeared and reappeared in the Utopian's realm. I wince slightly and pull her roughly towards the well. Ignoring the flames that licked at my cloak and keeping her out of them. She couldn't be injured in any way.

Aridaes

I smile small at his words "No promises" I say and shut the door behind me. Pausing before lifting myself into the air and looking around. Good, it was too early for anyone to be noticing. I open a portal quickly and manuveur my wings so they brought me inside. Reappearing in a realm of old brick structures that were black with their painful history. Something smelled.... wrong. With a flash of amber eyes I turn around rapidly. Only to find the portal collapsing and a figure behind it. With a snarl, I pull the dagger from my back and throw it to the being. It vibrated in a glitch before it met my gaze. It grasped the hilt of my blade and pulled it from it's chest. Dropping it at his feet. Curiousity broke my anger into fear and I step back. The dagger returning to my hand. I put it on my back. "Who are you?" I snap. Trying to hide my terror. Only five things wouldn't die from that blade. He had to be one of them. And none of those five were on my side.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Tue Aug 09, 2011 3:44 pm

~Seclusion~
I turned returning back to Deadly and seeing the portal very unsteady I walked through it with her on my back as the flames licked at my feet I hissed when I saw him there "How did you get here, Only two races can get here and from what I can tell you are not one of them, leave this place a human life can't restore anything now, it's too late anyway" I said angrily. I was awfully protective of this place and Deadly watched from my back nudging me and I flicked her harshly with my wings. "Leave, when the heart aligns it'll be fine" I muttered rustling my hair and looking to the soul fo the women rather confused from what I had read through she actually came willingly... well sort of. I gave a deep sigh "Just leave, let it burn there is no use for the ruins anyway... look around you, this place is dead already it has no heart" I said clearly lying since I had swallowed it and I wasn't very happy about it but it was an emergency everythign would collasp without the heart intact adn I couldn't carry it around easily also it was a living creature by itself "Another thing, why would you even care enough to bring a human here?" I said rather ticked off because they were here the one place I could call sanctuary in the entire universe.
I stumbled back slightly my wings flicked out staining themselves with blood and I looked up angry still. "Get out of my home, there is nothing anyone can do, it's nothing btu a graveyard millions of bodies are here you can see them I know you can... so let this place burn already" I said. I didn't want it to burn but I knew these flames were those of souls my world had eaten. I lifted my head up and loosened my scarf aroudn my neck and walked aroudn through the flames but they didn't burn me too much since I didn't care... Deadly flicked herself off my back and sat neatly as a wolf on the well. "How did you get here, you shouldn't be able to get here neither should that women, also I suggest you don't try to get back here she gets touchy, very touchy actually" said Deadly... I had wondered off remembering something importnat was still here confused by how I could forget I ran into my old house and searched through the draws quickly.

~Sameal~
I watched seeing the other firgure I pulled out my gun and aimed quickly shooting it and whistled when the bullet hit. "Bullseye" I said smiling at my acheivement and loked to Aridaes. "Have you forgotten me?" I asked looking at her "get out of there, it's going to collaspe, I really don't wnat to loose you as well, come back Aridaes" I said "the world and protals are all in chaos try ti later when everything is stable.. please I'm beggin you here" I pleaded landing infront of the portal and picking up her dagger before it returned to my hadn and lciked the shallow cutbefore i dropped my hadnand looked to her my eye jsut askign her to come back before it compeltely collasped. I walked forward a bit putting a hand out folding my pitch black wings.(Fail...)
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Tue Aug 09, 2011 5:52 pm

Death

"If you don't want my help then fine. I will leave. I shouldn't have even tried anyway. All you ever did to me was remoce my hood" I retort and take the woman's throat in my hand. Squeezing while whispering words of the oldest language. She weeped quietly before slipping through the realm. I force her down harder until she feel down into the pits of Hell. Anger vibrating in my soul. I ignore the wolf and open another portal. This time to Hell. "Goodbye, Seclusion and Deadly. Do not ask for my help" I snarl the words before disappearing through the portal. Which promptly closed after me.

Aridaes

I jump at the smell of gunpowder and the sound of a gun. "Samael!" I jump, and felt like hugging him. I shake my head as he picks up my blade. I pull it back and put it onto my back. "You can't be here! Go back, I can handle this. I can create another portal" I say, grabbing his wrist and pulling him next to me. "There will be a portal behind me any second now. Leave when it comes." I say. Never leaving my locked gaze on the creature. I side step away from Samael and the portal flashes. The other one collapsing. "Go now" I say, wishing he could stay but knowing it would only result in disaster. The creature stepped closer to me. His beauty deadly. I knew who he was as soon as I locked his gaze. Realization flashed in my expression. I shake my head softly. "Go Samael" I say. Gritting my teeth. This bastard was already dead in my eyes.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Tue Aug 09, 2011 6:02 pm

~Seclusion~
I simply ignored his words and went back breifly picking up my bag and just vnaishing without a sight. I went back to Earth and settled myself in on of the old churchs which was in ruins but enough to provide me with shelter. I dropped my bag in the corner and settled myself up on one of the old beams after the chaos had died down. The heart had settled merging itself with ym own whcih was rathe rapinful but I soon got used to it. Deadly just watched and I kept forgetting to hunt over time.
About a month later....
"You kow you should stop making people angry and not accepting help" "Yeah, yeah... What the point a human life can't replace what Utopia lived on... the very souls were burning it alive due to the hatred that had accumlated over the years... I should really hunt" "yes you should you've not hunted for nearly a month your going to die" "No I won't I'll jsut be starving" I said angrily before I went into the nightly swiftly and easily ripping an angel apart tearing both it's wings off adn letting the humans watch as the two wings fell and Deadly happily feasted on the body while I ate the soul.
"Seclusion" "No, we are not talkign about that again, just leave it... I knew Utopia was dying I couldn't elt anyone change that course in time because it would be even worse" I said "You are too stubborn you know that, you never accepted help from no one" "because no matter who I turned to betrayal was all that came back.. I don't see the point of having such connections anymore" "Seclusion Ash Soul...listen to yourself" "So?I am allowed my opinion" I said and jumped off the building and went back to my tattered home in the chruch settling ymself there and looked below... "Great now i have to move a body ebfore and unwelcome visiter comes" I said adn jumepd off the beam and began reading through the soul.

~Sameal~
I shook ym head "nO way in hell am I leaving" I said and walked closer not moving from ehr side jsut being plain stubborn which seemed a bit out of character for me..."I am not going anywhere, end of story understand" I said shooting at him again quickly before askign her who he was and looked to her waiting for an answer. "and no I am not going.. no arguments" I said

(sorry bif of fail...)
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Tue Aug 09, 2011 6:15 pm

Death

I grumble when I step back into my little home. Picking the darts she was playing with off the ground and setting them on the counter. I then proceed to climb down into Hell. Grabbing the woman right from the Devil's hands. "This is my soul. Sorry, needed someone to babysit the girl for a few minutes" I say sarcastically. Ignoring the anger that flashed in his eyes. I turn around. "What were you using her for." He snapped. I shrug "I got hungry" "For something sweet?" He said. Obviously not believing me. "Look, it's none of your business" I growl and open the door to the stairs. Shoving the girl in and slamming the door behind me. She was laying on the ground in front of me. With that, I place my knee on her stomach and pull my hood off. Revealing a face that was half burned. Scarred terribly into a hideous reminder. When my eyes met hers, I kept the gaze and began muttering words to another ritual. This one for her benefit and not Seclusions.

Aridaes

The man went down once more to a gunshot and I move my gaze to Samael. Closing the portal. "Fine. Stay. But it isn't my fault if you get killed. Not to mention all my dirty little secrets you'll learn and probably hate me for" I growl the words at him before looking back down. The man's face turning into a grin and he stands up. Fading out before appearing in front of me. His tall build looking me right in the eye with yellow, mysteriously handsome eyes. With that, I throw my palms into his chest. Causing him to stumble back. "Leave me alone. Leave all of this" I motion to my realm "alone" My emotion had changed violently from when I was talking to Samael. From sarcastic annoyance to painful remembrance and anger.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Wed Aug 10, 2011 3:25 am

~Seclusion~
I didn't really care much as to what was happening anywhere now just thinking of the next game I could play and how to get my meals the fastest only hunting once a month sicne I saw no reason to hunt any more than that plus it menat I could play more. I never came out during the day returning to my nocturnal ways which were more comfortable for me and the angels were constantly on my tail which I soon enjoyed playing with.
That one night however something felt different and I didn't like it picking up Deadly I went outside and looked to the ngith sky looking at the full moon which turned pale red... "Ah,how troublesome"I muttered and rustled my wings in annoyance.
I lifted my head and chuckled "No one listnes because no one cares, the world will end for the balance is broken nothing can stop the flames of hatred, engulfed by the heart by the unaccepting" I said in a velvet like voice and looked to the sky and smiled feeling the strong wind enjoying it completely and began singing."As for innocence, nothing but a fairytale, we loose all inoccence when we are born for the first sin we commit is greed" I said and picked up Deadly I soon held my sense of hatred and flew to the tallest building I could find and screeched calling out the angels and demons angrily asking for a fight now since I was just in one of my funny moods.
It didn't last long and I soon sat on Deadly in a bloodied midnight battle feild and enjoyed the scent of death but this was not for hunting I was just board and restless something had changed sicne last time and I knew it full well.
( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KA_KdRhG9OI&feature=BFp&list=PLA9CA38E1308C47FB&index=22 )

~Sameal~
"Everyone has secrets like that, even the purest of creatures... and I an't beilvie everythign that creature sadi is actually reliaty" I said "and I won't get killed easily either so don't give me that" I said sternly as the man fell. When she told me to leave ehr alone Iwhimpered holding my hand to my chest. that hurt. to me it hurt a lot...I sighed and looked around "As you wish dear" I muttered and wondered off elsewhere leaving her alonebut remained in that relam looking for cracks in it's walls to find a way out.

(sorry bit fo fail again)
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Wed Aug 10, 2011 6:50 pm

[ She was talking to the man lol ]

Death

With that, the girl was pulled back to Earth. Freshly killed memories playing in the air before destroying each other gruesomely. I step aside and climb the stairs to my home. Taking a dark dart and a light one before throwing them at the board. The rarely used target bounced slightly. Causing a tapping noise.

[ And sorry fail ]
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Thu Aug 11, 2011 1:54 am

~Seclusion~
When I found the girlI found locked away memories adn soon just went away getting board I quickly found myself osmething to do going back to the newly created battle feild and enjoying the scent of the sweet lilly around me quite happily leaning agianst Deadly falling asleep I looked like i could be one of those corspes as well...

(sorry fail, but I don't have much time... pm will explain)
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Thu Aug 11, 2011 7:06 pm

Death~

[ Don't know what to say for him ]

Aridaes

{She was talking to the man}

I watch as Samael wonders off. Sighing slightly. The man chuckled and took my chin in his large, rough hand. I struggled against his grasp, pulling away and glaring into his electric yellow eyes. "What do you want?" I snap. Leaving the blade on my back for I knew it would be of no use to the man. I had nothing to use against him. And he knew that. But he wouldn't kill me, nor would he hurt me too badly. Unless I made him angry.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sat Aug 20, 2011 12:02 pm

~Seclusion~
I opened my eyes and looked up ..."What do you want?" "What did you see in the girls soul, you not that curious anymore found your answer?" I gave a childish grin "What do you think? I always find my answer “they looked to me a bit disgusted “Didn’t that acquaintance of yours try to help, why did you stop him?” “Yeah, as for why I stopped him no one would understand and No I’m not going to explain either”
"You have changed so much over those years, what happened to my sweet little sister?" asked the ghost, he had scruffy black hair kept short similar to mine and deep red eyes "You always used to explain things why not now?" "I have no reason to, if I'm hated so be it, the world hates me anyway so a little more won't hurt, it'll all end soon enough" At that my dead brother snapped and picked me up by my neck and glared at me holding me up "What happened Ash? You always strived to live no matter what happened and now you wish to die, shall I quicken that path for you?" he snapped angrily and I just looked to him unfazed by everything that was happening. "Answer you blood-stained angel!" he screamed and I again did not flinch or move and just looked to him with no reaction and emotionless eyes.

He dug his short blunt nails into the sensitive markings on my neck and didn’t stop, this was not my brother… he couldn’t be him…I winced at first but it didn’t take him very long…
I screamed closing my eyes it was blood curdling and full of pain “Let me go, let me go” I screamed angrily trying to get free as the ghostly nails dug themselves into the sensitive markings on my neck. It hurt more than when I had my back sliced clean open which had happened several times.
I soon bit my lip drawing more blood and kicked him harshly and he dropped me and I quickly backed into a tree and watched his every move. "Your not my brother, how dare you take on hsi form" I snapped angrily Deadly had been tossed aside by this point and I looked ot her quickly and turned back swiftly letting one hand slip to my daggers and tossed one at him but it just went right through and I hissed slightly and retreived it quickly and placed it back in it's sheath twitching the fingers of my other hand.

~Sameal~
I soonbecame fully aware of what was going on and walked back over with a frown on my face and looked to the man "I'm sorry do you have buissness here, talk first and if not then just leave her out of this and don't judge me because of what I am, I hate to admit it but someone else told me that 50 years ago and I beilive they were correct." I said simply and forced him to let go before quickly slipping between him and Aridaes... I exspected an answer and wasn't impressed at all "Also your a coward for picking on a woman wouldn't you think so?" I waited but getting impatient I place my hand on his neck and lifted him into the air swiftly.. "Makes me think I should have listened to that person now" he said shaking his head and still waiting he made no sound after those words but looked up with his bright blue eyes.

(No worries...it was an epic fail..sorry Seclusions is very long compared to Sameals...I try to write atleast a small paragraph but I'v eplayed Seclusion longer than Sameal.. so fail...)

(I'm going to guess this topic is dropped then {23/08} )

Last edited by Soul Hunter on Tue Aug 23, 2011 6:34 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Topic Dropped)
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9