Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Captured Freedom, I’m Lost (Mature, male please)

2 posters

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Captured Freedom, I’m Lost (Mature, male please) - Page 8 Empty Re: Captured Freedom, I’m Lost (Mature, male please)

Post by Saviour Thu Aug 04, 2011 11:01 am

Death

"What were you wondering about" I say, my voice dancing in the air just as the darts did. A thrum from below began to reach my ears, but I ignored it. This happened quite often... As the screams from Hell could often reach this area as a vibration.

Aridaes

I look over at him as he finishes his snack and takes a drink, flicking the sword onto the top of my hand. "You can't come with me, you know that" I say, my words shattering the ice of silence.

[ ok, idk if I will be on though ]
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Captured Freedom, I’m Lost (Mature, male please) - Page 8 Empty Re: Captured Freedom, I’m Lost (Mature, male please)

Post by Soul Hunter Thu Aug 04, 2011 12:59 pm

~Seclusion~
"heard something rather unsettling and no it is not the screams before you say anthing, more like a presence..." I half muttered and let the darts drop to the floor and then looked to them pulling the strings tightly and they began floating in the air again only twitching my fingers slightly in order to make them do any sort of movement. "Also do you ever take that hood off?" I asked just curious.
"Honestly that reputation of teh pureblood being curious and wanting to learn just doesn't fade in you does it?" "Nope, and I'm proud of it, plus it makes life more fun although teasing creatures is a great game, espcailly when you risk something" I smiled

~Sameal~
"hate to break it to you but theres nothing to stop me at all" I said looking at her and her sword

Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Location : sitting at a table playing a dangerous game of cards

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Thu Aug 04, 2011 5:29 pm

Death

I pause at her words "Never" My words were protected. Even though it was an innocent question. She had already began a small conversation with her wolf.

Aridaes

"There is plenty, and you wouldn't be of much use.... Even if I wanted you there. You aren't allowed. Angels aren't my kind's favorite...." I say softly, looking at my sword as it began to soften and wrap around my arm. The area just under my shoulder. As a sort of bracelet. It did that every once and a while, but never stayed long.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Thu Aug 04, 2011 5:36 pm

~Seclusion~
I turned back and loked to him "Why, though? there must be a reason" I asked "Or do you just not like people seeing you, even in stories it never mentioned you without your famous shadow covered face and scythe." I said and Deadly had fallen asleep at my feet. I stretched out my wings and shook them slightly making the spray paint vanish and sighed relived since it had been irritating me all day their bloodstained form folded neatly on my back using them as a pillow on the chair as I waited for an answer.

~Sameal~
"I'lll be better of compared to some and..." I said my wings had turned a light grey colour "they shouldn't mind too much if I'm falling" I said not really minding since I hadnever felt better in my life. I watched her a bit and sighed a bit lowering my head thinking
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Thu Aug 04, 2011 5:48 pm

Death

I open my eyes to look at her as she makes herself comfortable. "There's a bed in the back" I say, carefully pulling the subject off my hood. I throw my scythe into the wall beside me where I had many times before. The evidence invisible, for during times of boredom I often plastered it.

Aridaes

I watch as his wings fade and pain strikes me. I shake my head and stand up quickly, walking into the kitchen and leaning into the counter. Looking outside the window with an absent expression. He shouldn't have to fall, and he shouldn't be with me. It wasn't allowed.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Thu Aug 04, 2011 5:53 pm

~Seclusion~
"Fine, shesh never thought the Grim Reaper would send me to bed" I said and walked in the back Deadly woke up soon after and looked up at him opening only one eye "Why do you never take your hood off, you know she'll only get more curious and eventually pull it off by force, right?" she said "although, I doubt she would go that far just yet"
I had already curled up wiht my wings aorund me sleeping begining to breath as I finally began to sleep.

~Sameal~
I chuckled and walekd behind her outting my arms around her neck "hey, don't worry about it their colour will only change that's all, plus I haven't felt any better than I do now so nothing is going to change that" I said softly and hugged her tightly.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Thu Aug 04, 2011 6:01 pm

Death

I look at the wolf "She can't do that" I say sharply, standing up and straightening my hood out. All this talk making me feel strange. I open the door to the other stairs and step down into Hell. Deciding I'd go for a walk.

Aridaes

I remove his arms from my neck and turn around, looking him straight in the eye. "You won't be an angel anymore. That's all" My words were rough and my eyes twirled slightly in red. My wings rustling in the faint wind blowing in from the window.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Thu Aug 04, 2011 6:08 pm

~Seclusion~
"You really think she won't try, you know she loves to push peoples boundries no matter what or who they are" said Deadly as she stood up stetching before she walked into the room I was in and listened carefully for a momment before she relaxed and curled up as well.
I had heard bits of their talk and smirked in my sleep "You shouldn't make a challenge like that" I muttered and went back to sleep Deadly lay on the floor in the room as I remained curled up with my wings wrapped round like a blanket.

In hell young demons were running around frnaitcallly with a rather ticked off demon running around searching frantically "where is whe, that damn forsaken angel, where is she" it screamed.

~Sameal~
"So? I have more freedom this way and I can do whatever I want as well or did you only have a crush on me because I was an Arch Angel?" I asked seeing her eye change colour
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Thu Aug 04, 2011 6:13 pm

Death

I roll my eyes at the hound. She really couldn't pull my hood back without my permission. The demons were blurred out of my hearing on purpose. They would never check my lair, no one dared to. Ever.

Aridaes

I scoff at his words. Offended. "Whatever" I say quietly, and push him out of my way. Walking to the other counter where he wasn't. "You don't understand the very pride that come from that. What am I? A ghost eating tramp? You are an Arch Angel" I say, not understanding why he was so set on not caring.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Thu Aug 04, 2011 6:19 pm

~Seclusion~
I opened my eye waking up later in the night and sat up checking my neck and walked out picking my bag up and sorting through for something cold finding it I rested it over my bruning neck. "Damn it all" I said to myself letting my head hang a bit as I sat on the bed.
Deadly had wondered off to hell hearing a commotion she looked to the demon and sighed "Oh dear, she decided to tease a higher up demon this time. hwo troublesome... getting board so easily like a child"

~Sameal~
"I don;t care at all, I'v emet worse in my day jsut how old do you think I am" I chuckled "and didn't I say I get more freedom this way and I'llhave less to worry about plus up their angels are easy to replace with a little help from a certain someone who decided to play a game easilier in the ngith" i said
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Thu Aug 04, 2011 6:22 pm

Death

I sit down on a random bench. Chuckling slightly at the ignorant demons. Wanting to have a little fun as well but with this going on, it wouldn't be very wise.

Aridaes

I shake my head at him "You don't get it" I put my hands in my back pockets and look up calmly. Almost wishing I was an angel and not this.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Thu Aug 04, 2011 6:25 pm

~Seclusion~
I stayed where I was for a bit and looked around taking my contacts out and placing them in my bag neatly.
After a bit the demon calmed down and reatreated back to his home the younger demons however were chattering amoungst themselves about a new demon.

~Sameal~
"Then explain to me, I'm listening angel or not my personailty doesn't change I am still me" I said to her crossing my arms over my chest and waiting for her response

Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Thu Aug 04, 2011 6:28 pm

Death

I stand up, walking back slowly. Hell wasn't very entertaining at this time. I open the door and climb up the stairs. Walking past the kitchen and sitting in the same chair. "Morning sunshine" I tease, pulling the cuffs of my sleaves further over my wrists.

Aridaes

"You won't understand. You can't. You aren't like me, an extinct race, where everyone hates you and wishes you either dead or locked up for some freak show" I snap, turning around and walking further away. Sitting down and resting my eyes. Even if they didn't need resting.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Thu Aug 04, 2011 6:33 pm

~Seclusion~
"Doesn't anyone sleep anymore, shesh" I said walking through holding my scarf in my hands and flicked my wings out gently turning themselves black and had already put my black contacts in before I put my scarf on around my neck hiding my markings easily and tugged bits of hair that got dcaught in it and Deadly walked at my heels and shook her head. "We are in a different relam and your no longer nocturnal I see" "You try living my life for once, I tend to skip out on thigns liek that once in a while" I muttered.
"You look board Death, How about we have that match but I want to make a deal as well, spice it up a little, If I win I get to pull your hood down, curiousty hasn't killed me yet and you can decided what you get if you win" I said simply

~Sameal~
"Wow you two really are in simlair circumstance, we lost track of her compeltely thoughlike she jsut upped and vanished making the odd appearance." I sat beside her "Oh come on I don't want you dead or locked up, |I just want you here with me" I said
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Thu Aug 04, 2011 6:37 pm

Death

"Match, yes, hood, no" I say abruptly, set on not letting her pull my hood down. All this talk of pulling it down put on a slight defensive kick. I pull my scythe from the wall and roll it around my arm. Catching the handle and letting the blade rest against the tile floor.

Aridaes

I look at the wall slightly aggitated as he sat next to me. "I like you, I really do, but we can't be together. You know that" I say, the blade around my arm had been tightening uncomfortably the whole time. Reminding me of what I had just said.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Thu Aug 04, 2011 6:45 pm

~Seclusion~
Deadly turned into a scythe as she noticed the defensive kick as did I and I giggled slightly "Your no fun Death, Life and death sucks without any risks you know... well you should at your age..." I said "But who knew the Grim Reaper was so touchy about his hood, you do know that only makes me more curious" I said with a grin showing my razor like teeth as I held Deadly firmly in my grip watching careuflly for any movements he made.

~Sameal~
I sighed and stood up "Fine since i am not wanted I shall report back, here I thought I finally found somone I could spend the rest of m y life with who I truely liked, turns out I'm not wanted" I sighed and turned my head as I walked out "use this place as you will, I won't be coming abck anytime soon"
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Thu Aug 04, 2011 6:51 pm

Death

I scoff and stand up, spinning my scythe and stopping it as the blade faced her throat. "Risks are for danger" I say almost teasingly. Still avoiding the subject of my hood.

Aridaes

I wince and look at the ground, relieved that my blade had loosened it's squeezing grip but felt tears rise. His obvious frustrationg showing as he walks away. I hadn't cried for years, who knew how long it had been. My cold stature never came to such emotions. Love nor sorrow. I grab the hilt of my sword and pull it off my arm, it immediately straightened. Angrily, I throw it to the ground, causing it to stick deep into the floor. I knew it probably wasn't good to do this to someone's floor, but I felt numb to everything at the moment.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Thu Aug 04, 2011 6:57 pm

~Seclusion~
I place my fingers on the tip of the scythe and lower the blade "Too bad, the whole world hates me soI'm living in danger as it is... plus its a lot more fun that way, I hate being board" I said Deadly's blade was soon resting at his throat. "I feel a lot better after a meal as well I might pick something up from this match as well" I had already locked onto his ash soul.
"One more thing, Don't underestimate me because I'm young, I'm a lot more clever than most think"

~Sameal~
I reported back and was soon classfied as a new falen angel and just sat up on the roof adn stared at the sky as my wings turned to an ash black colour

(I g2g... sorry it's 2 am here..lol sorry about the constant fail with Sameal...never been able to [lay guys very well)
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Thu Aug 04, 2011 7:01 pm

Death

I roll my eyes, scraping my blade down Deadly's handle and out of the way. Taking her throat in my hand and spinning her around. Hooking my scythe's edge to her neck, while pushing my foot into the back of her knees. Causing her chin to rest painfully against the top. I never played this matches to kill her.

Aridaes

I felt the break of power temporarily in heaven and lay stiffly down on the couch. Curling into a ball and crying softly.

[ Sorry for the fails with Death. I don't do great with guy's in cloaks lol ]
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Fri Aug 05, 2011 3:12 am

~Seclusion~
I giggled slightly still having hold of Deadly having two blades was very handy and I soon had one of the blades pointing at his throat while I let my fingers twitch slightly a one blade kept the scythe blade from my throat but it was still very uncomfortable, not something I would complain about though. The other dagger unsheathed its self and tried to move his foot away harshly while a small thread bagan to rest it's self around his neckand I got one leg free and tiwsted my other a bit and kicked him back harshly using my wings to help balance myself better I stood up and moving quickly managed to pin him against a wall and smirked. "You forget, I'ma quick learner, contacts don't block my colours" I held a rather chidish, twisted smirk on my face.

~Sameal~
I didn't reaturn for day but when I did appear I didn't speak and my wings were as black as fresh ash a bit speckled with grey still. I got myself a drink and snack but made no sound.

(lol... who is.. they are strange people and it's fine)
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Fri Aug 05, 2011 4:18 pm

Death

I watch her with hidden eyes as she pins me to the wall. Swallowing against Deadly's blade and hiding my slight bit of defensive desire. "Ok you win" I say, getting bored and figuring I had better things to do. There was another life or two to be taken today. I flick my scythe lightly into a spin around my wrist again. Forgetting about the whole hood thing and walking towards the door to heaven.

Aridaes

I had gathered myself into a more professional manner by the time he returned. Letting my true colors of cold hard work and nothing more mask my true feelings for him. "I am leaving in a few hours" I said rather stiffly. Holding a sigh and using it in my head to collect my thoughts.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Fri Aug 05, 2011 4:24 pm

~Seclusion~
"Aww boring old man" I said and walked outside a bit and opened my own portal I felt like testing out my new game adn Deadly came along as well...I didn't wear my disguise and just sat up high humming softly seeing if anything would happen at all. I was alos planning something as well since I would be in this sort of mood for a while.

~Sameal~
I nodded slightly not speaking a word still rather upset I sat down on the couch and groomed my black, white speckled wings and just stayed there in silence resting up and just relaxing for a bit

Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Fri Aug 05, 2011 4:53 pm

Death

I roll my eyes at her and step up the stairs, not in much of a hurry.

Aridaes

I shake my head at his distancing and let a tear fall. Standing up and walking into the other room to hide my emotions and laying down on the bed. I stare up at the ceiling, lost in thought.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Fri Aug 05, 2011 4:56 pm

~Seclusion~
I grinned slightly and tiwtched my fingers and pulled his hood off before I just vanished through the portal knowing he would most likely be rather angry... Deadly sang her sweet lullaby as I sang along to the enchanting tune using that same angelic voice.

~Sameal~
"So how have you been?" I asked looking up form grooming my wings

(lol bit of fail..)
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Fri Aug 05, 2011 5:05 pm

Death

My eyes flash in anger and surprise as I quickly pull my hood up. Turning around to find her disappearing through a portal. I throw my scythe into the ground and walk quickly away. Heart thrumming in anger and shock.

Aridaes

I shake my head softly "How do you think?" My voice was barely audible. Even if he would've been in the same room.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next