Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RP With Durnal. Join My Pack! (Wolves Only!!!)

+3
Unicorn_Fluff
P r o m i s e r
7 posters

Page 11 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next

Go down

RP With Durnal. Join My Pack! (Wolves Only!!!) - Page 11 Empty Re: RP With Durnal. Join My Pack! (Wolves Only!!!)

Post by Unicorn_Fluff Sat Feb 23, 2013 2:08 pm

(Nah, it's fine. I got him handled.)

Nanuk shook her head. "You aren't. What was my birthday present when I was 6 months old?"
Unicorn_Fluff
Unicorn_Fluff
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

RP With Durnal. Join My Pack! (Wolves Only!!!) - Page 11 Empty Re: RP With Durnal. Join My Pack! (Wolves Only!!!)

Post by P r o m i s e r Sat Feb 23, 2013 5:31 pm

(OK.)

"Oh, um. Nothing?" He guessed.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Unicorn_Fluff Sat Feb 23, 2013 8:43 pm

(I got him handled from here.)

Nanuk smiled. "So it is you
Unicorn_Fluff
Unicorn_Fluff
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sat Feb 23, 2013 8:45 pm

Blaze smiled, and dipped his head. "Remember me? Blaze. Durnal's younger brother... I told you much about him last spring." Blaze said.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sat Feb 23, 2013 9:12 pm

Bump? And I have a new Wolf RP in Blackberry Hill called Love Is Just A Word. You must be a male, and I'd like it if he was a flirty brute. Please join. Smile
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Unicorn_Fluff Sat Feb 23, 2013 9:16 pm

(I'd prefer if you replied to no turning back first)

Ares glanced over at Blaze, and nodded. "I hope this comes of no offense to you, but we aren't returning to meet anyone. Nunuk and I are leaving. Now."
Unicorn_Fluff
Unicorn_Fluff
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sat Feb 23, 2013 9:18 pm

(Crap! I totally forgot about it! Hold on, I'll get it done.)

"Wh-What? But you cant just take her away! Its her choice!" Blaze complained, thinking about how much Nanuk hated being treated like a pup.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Unicorn_Fluff Sat Feb 23, 2013 9:55 pm

Nanuk stepped to her father's side. "At least come back and meet every one, papa." She looked at him with pleading eyes, and he sighed. "Of course."
Unicorn_Fluff
Unicorn_Fluff
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sat Feb 23, 2013 10:01 pm

Blaze smiled, and lead the way home.

(TIMESKIP!)

At last they got home, and Durnal emerged from the den. "Blaze!" He yowled running up to greet his brother. "I was so worried about you. I spent hours looking for you." He said, his emerald orbs then looking at Nanuk and Ares. "Who is this?" He asked, narrowing his eyes. "That is Nanuk's father." Blaze replied. "Ares. This is Durnal. The Alpha of my pack." Blaze introduced. "UNCLE BLAZE!!" The pups yowled, scurrying over and licking his paws. "Hey, guys. I'd like you to meet Ares. Nanuk's father." Blaze said. The puppies looked at Ares, wide eyed.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Unicorn_Fluff Sat Feb 23, 2013 10:17 pm

Ares grinned. He stood just as tall as the alpha, and would be taller if he puffed up. He dipped his head, and looked down at the pups. "we've met them Nanuk. We must go."
Unicorn_Fluff
Unicorn_Fluff
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sat Feb 23, 2013 10:20 pm

Blaze swallowed a knot in his throat. "Wait, Ares. Why don't you stay with us?" Durnal asked, being respectful and generous. Blaze looked up at Ares. "No! You cant take Nanuk away!" Genocide cried, snuggling into Nanuk's fur.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Unicorn_Fluff Sat Feb 23, 2013 10:28 pm

"We don't take hospitality." Nanuk growled, but stopped when Genocide came close. "I'm sorry, little one. I am not meant for pack life."
Unicorn_Fluff
Unicorn_Fluff
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sat Feb 23, 2013 10:30 pm

"You don't have to join the pack. I just don't want you to be gone." She cried, tears falling. "For once, I'm agreeing with my sister." Dakota said, his much Durnal - like frame padding up to Nanuk. "Me to." Braekon agreed.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sat Feb 23, 2013 11:22 pm

Bump?
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Unicorn_Fluff Sun Feb 24, 2013 8:01 am

Nanuk shook her head. "It's no matter of whether I join or not, it's what I might do if I stay." She licked her father's shoulder. "And he is my father. "
Unicorn_Fluff
Unicorn_Fluff
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sun Feb 24, 2013 8:56 am

Genocide breathed deeply, and let tears fall. "But you will be so far away!" Genocide whined. "Why cant your father stay here with you? Its not that hard to find a bigger den." Dakota growled, not putting a harsh tone in his voice.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sun Feb 24, 2013 2:41 pm

Bump?
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Unicorn_Fluff Sun Feb 24, 2013 3:04 pm

"I'll pass from your memories as if I had never been there. It's a Nanuk thing." Nanuk licked Genocide's head, and snuggled up to her father. "Two alphas in the same pack never get along." Ares spoke, his deep voice directed at Durnal.
Unicorn_Fluff
Unicorn_Fluff
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sun Feb 24, 2013 3:11 pm

Durnal nodded, staring into the eyes of Ares. "You are right, Ares. But nobody asked you to join the pack. There is empty territory about 3 miles from here." Durnal replied, his coal black pelt bristling with hope. He to, had grown to liked Nanuk as a friend. Genocide whined, staring up at Ares. "N-Nanuk wont be gone forever... Will she?" Genocide asked, her blue-green eyes gleaming.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Unicorn_Fluff Sun Feb 24, 2013 3:15 pm

Ares straightened. "I have a pack. I have a territory. 20 miles from here." He narrowed his eyes. "I will not move my pack to a place where we might have to fight for food if things get tough." He stepped towards Durnal, blinking calmly. Nanuk shook her head. "Not forever, never forever."
Unicorn_Fluff
Unicorn_Fluff
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sun Feb 24, 2013 3:19 pm

"Here we do not fight for food. I respect the boundaries of other packs. If you change your mind, I am more than happy to help move your pack." Durnal replied thoughtfully, his emerald orbs glancing over at Mishka. Mishka was a 5 year old fae. "Everyone here would like to help." She added, a shine in her amber eyes.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Unicorn_Fluff Sun Feb 24, 2013 3:25 pm

Ares grunted. "What if things get tough? What if the only way to keep your pack and family alive was to hunt on other territories? What if I my pack is struggling just as much as yours and I can't grant you permission to hunt?" He replied, and looked down at the fae. "My pack is waiting. Nanuk, I will leave you here to say your goodbyes for now, if you wish, but I will be back tomorrow. We can visit anytime you like, but things aren't going well, and I need to be there." Nanuk nodded, and Ares whirled around, disappearing into the trees.
Unicorn_Fluff
Unicorn_Fluff
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sun Feb 24, 2013 3:28 pm

(When Blaze finds out that Nanuk is leaving, he'll be crushed! XD)

Durnal listened politely, and watched him vanish. Blaze overheard the conversation. 'Nanuk. Do you want to leave?" Genocide asked, burying her face in Nanuk's fur. "Oh what the heck. Nanuk is nice." Dakota said, and bounded forward and nuzzled Nanuk's chest. Braekon did the same. Blaze put on a fake smile.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Unicorn_Fluff Sun Feb 24, 2013 3:30 pm

"Genocide.. I haven't seen my father since I was younger than even you. I want to be with him." She glanced around. "I'll visit.."
Unicorn_Fluff
Unicorn_Fluff
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sun Feb 24, 2013 3:34 pm

Genocide nodded, and rubbed her tears away. "I know. It wont be the same, though." She answered, looking over at her Uncle Blaze. "Visiting is good." Blaze said, touching his nose to Nanuk's. "I'm gonna miss you, Nanuk." He added, pulling away.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next