Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RP With Durnal. Join My Pack! (Wolves Only!!!)

+3
Unicorn_Fluff
P r o m i s e r
7 posters

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Go down

RP With Durnal. Join My Pack! (Wolves Only!!!) - Page 40 Empty Re: RP With Durnal. Join My Pack! (Wolves Only!!!)

Post by P r o m i s e r Mon Apr 15, 2013 8:41 pm

Heilos skidded to a stop, inches away from them. Genocide's nose was touching Kapu's, Kapu's tool pressed up against her belly. She froze.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

RP With Durnal. Join My Pack! (Wolves Only!!!) - Page 40 Empty Re: RP With Durnal. Join My Pack! (Wolves Only!!!)

Post by Guest Mon Apr 15, 2013 8:43 pm

Kapu felt akward, seeing the position he was in. He quickly got up, and blushed."Errr, Sorry Genocide." He mumbled. He blushed, his emerald eyes going into a shadow.

Back to top Go down

Post by Unicorn_Fluff Mon Apr 15, 2013 8:45 pm

Chakotay brushed up again Nakomi, and licked her shoulder. "Yes?" He asked, smiling softly despite the sadness that weighed on his shoulders.
Unicorn_Fluff
Unicorn_Fluff
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Mon Apr 15, 2013 8:47 pm

"I-Its OK." Genocide replied. Heilos barreled into Kapu, and they rolled into the den that Nakomi and Chakotay was in. Genocide joined and piled on until she saw Chakotay.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 15, 2013 8:49 pm

Kapu found himself nose to nose with Chakotay. "Get off me!" He yowled, embarrassed. He kicked at Heilos gently, growling. He was blushing so much, he could hardly stop from laughing.

Back to top Go down

Post by → Mon Apr 15, 2013 8:50 pm

Nakomi nuzzled him into the den, she was in heat and the only thing to possibly get her mind off the dead loved ones of her was to mate. Though she wNted it she didn't. Wanting pups so much, she padded deeper and deeper into her den. Finally stoppinh she turned a corner and gazed back at Chakotay. " You do know I love you?" She sat back on her haunches, emerald green orbs glistening. Though hearing the pups she frowned and watched them, thinking to herself. 'Nevermind'.
→
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Mon Apr 15, 2013 8:56 pm

Braekon looked at Nakomi and smiled. Genocide laughed and rolled with Heilos until she reached Nakomi's paws. "Hi!" She greeted before leaping back on Heilos.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 15, 2013 8:58 pm

Kapu raced around in the small den, chasing Genocide. He jumped on her, rolling her over and pinning her.

Back to top Go down

Post by → Mon Apr 15, 2013 9:01 pm

Nakomi lifted one of her paws up, letting it dangle in the air for a couple of moments before placing it back down on the ground. " Hi." She said awkwardly in ger angelic honey coated voice.
→
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Mon Apr 15, 2013 9:03 pm

Genocide looked up at Nakomi upside down before repinning Kapu. "That's Nakomi and Chakotay." Genocide whispered to Kapu. "Now who's dominant?" Genocide asked, smirking. She got off of him and smiled up at Nakomi.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 15, 2013 9:07 pm

"I am 'cause I gave up and let you win." Kapu said smiling. He nodded to Chakotay and Nakomi. The jumped at Heilos, growling. He laughed, and looked back at Genocide, and the others.

Back to top Go down

Post by → Mon Apr 15, 2013 9:10 pm

Nakomi smiled at the pups playing, amusement struck her and she giggled. Hiding her face as she giggled, once she stopped Nakomi returned her gaze back to Genocide and the others. " Aren't you all such cuties. Actually I think Genocide and Kapu could make a pretty nice couple." Nakomi chuckled, rolling her eyes indicating she was just messin around. Though really she wasn't.
→
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Mon Apr 15, 2013 9:12 pm

"Oh sure. You just don't want to admit losing because I'm a fae." Genocide teased. Heilos laughed and tussled with Kapu before running out of the den. She looked up at Nakomi and blushed.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 15, 2013 9:15 pm

I looked up from chasing after Heilos, and blushed. I growled playfully,"WE WOULD NOT!!" I cried. I rose my hackles as if I was going into a fight. I could hardly keep down my laughter.

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Mon Apr 15, 2013 9:19 pm

Genocide snarled and pushed him over. "Don't start. Nakomi is family. She's my family." Genocide told him, glancing at Nakomi.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 15, 2013 9:22 pm

I whimpered,"I was just playing." I wiggled out of her pin, and jogged away trying to find Heilos. Fae's were to unpredictable for me.
(GTG night!)

-------

https://horseisland.rpg-board.net/viewtopic.forum?t=11967

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40