Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RP With Durnal. Join My Pack! (Wolves Only!!!)

+3
Unicorn_Fluff
P r o m i s e r
7 posters

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

RP With Durnal. Join My Pack! (Wolves Only!!!) - Page 21 Empty Re: RP With Durnal. Join My Pack! (Wolves Only!!!)

Post by → Thu Apr 04, 2013 2:34 pm

{ Hmm, okkaayyy...}

Lucifer chuckled a bit, letting Delilah step towards Talon to sniff him than withdraw rather slowly. Blinking she spoke with her rich Russian accent. " You smell alive." She concluded, trying to adjust to what was going on. Delilah had witnessed his death, and so did Lucifer but she guessed he never really was dead. Huffing some, the beautiful speckled older fae rest her muscles as she stared at Talon then Lucifer.
Nakomi stuck by her mates side, not daring to dispatch from him as she scanned the scene in front of her.
Pelican tipped her head, angelic words flowing beside parted lips. " It's a pleasure to finally meet you Talon, I've heard so much." The black female replied.
→
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

RP With Durnal. Join My Pack! (Wolves Only!!!) - Page 21 Empty Re: RP With Durnal. Join My Pack! (Wolves Only!!!)

Post by Dark**Light Thu Apr 04, 2013 3:03 pm

Silver mimicked my depressed appearance. Suddenly his eyes were dark black pits of sorrow...like mine. Except at leat his eyes used to be black. My eyes were a bright Amber. Finally I figured it were about time to at least say hello. I stood up and dragged Silver out with me. I sat down at the back of the crowd, Silver by my side. He was my little brother. I was the first born and Silver was the last...and the runt.
"Hullo..." I quietly muttered to Talon, from the back of the "family reunion" that Silver and I shouldn't even be at.
Dark**Light
Dark**Light
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Location : Curled up in a hole ready for the cold embrace of death

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Thu Apr 04, 2013 4:57 pm

Talon chuckled, and sniffed back. Then he gazed over at Pelican and smiled. "It is great to meet you to, Pelican. Durnal told me much about you in the first 5 minutes before you got here." Talon replied, his deep emerald eyes tipping over to Durnal, meeting his own. Durnal smiled and gazed up at his father. "How could I not tell you about Pelican?" Durnal said with a hint of amusement in his deep booming voice. Durnal stood next to Pelican, noticing her pelt was only a tad lighter than his. "Your mother is nothing compared to Delilah." Talon said out of nowhere. Durnal curled up his lip and shuddered at the memory of his abusive blood-thirsty mother. "She was nothing but a power-hungry fleabag as far as I'm concerned. Her life in hell should be a joy for her." Durnal snarled, coal black pelt bristling.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark**Light Thu Apr 04, 2013 5:53 pm

I whined slightly after not being acknowledged and then Silver and I went back to the back of the den, tail between our legs. We looked back once more before I growled loudly. I glared at Silver.
"Why are you always so....so happy!? You aren't phased by the fact that we were just ignored by our own family!" I growled.
"You said they weren't our family!" Silver snarled back.
"Not our blood family, but they are family!"
"Then you lied!"
"I said they weren't our blood family!" That triggered Silver. He lungedd for me and pinned me and screamed for me to take it back. He dug his claws into my already thin skin and then he started an unfair fight. Silver was healthy and strong. I was emaciated and weak. It was an unfair fight and I was clearly losing.
Dark**Light
Dark**Light
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Thu Apr 04, 2013 5:59 pm

Dakota heard the yowls and dashed towards the den. What he saw infuriated him more than anything else. Dakota leaped on Silver and flung him off of Silver. Dakota was bigger than Silver, and obviously stronger. Dakota leaped on Silver and bit his arm, not enough to draw blood and pinned him to the ground, his claws digging into his chest. Dakota snarled, his emerald green eyes blazed with rage. Boy did he look like an angry Durnal right now. Just no where near as big. Hell, Durnal was 5'5. Dakota was 3'2.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark**Light Thu Apr 04, 2013 6:08 pm

"Thanks Dakota." I said. As I walked back toward the family reunion, Silver growled at me. He disowned me as his sister. So that meant that now I was basically an orphan. As I got closer to the family I nudged Dakota and thanked him for the rescue again.
"I had no idea that Silver ould turn on me...I guess now I'm all alone." I said. Then I imediately thought At least I have you, Dakota. Then when we were right beside the family reunion I licked Dakota's cheek and giggled a little.
Dark**Light
Dark**Light
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Thu Apr 04, 2013 6:11 pm

"I'd take a bullet for you." Dakota told her, returning the lick on the cheek. "You must be Nicole." Talon said, his deep voice nearly matching Durnal's deep voice. Dakota smiled and stood close to Nicole.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark**Light Thu Apr 04, 2013 6:30 pm

"You'd really do that for me?" I asked in dis belief. My feelings for Dakota grew more and more the more I learned about how he felt about me.
I stared shyly up at Talon.
"Yes, I'm Nicole." I said, straightening up a little bit. Suddenly my eyes lit up. I was happy. I did have a family. It may not have been a blood family...but it was a family none the less. I bumped Dakota playfully with my paw and said
"Have you been talking about me?" I said it playfully, as if it were a joke. I figured it was Durnal who had been talking about me.
Dark**Light
Dark**Light
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Thu Apr 04, 2013 6:34 pm

"Of course I would." Dakota replied, searching her brown eyes with his green. Talon nuzzled Nicole and smiled. "Durnal has. He has said much about you." Talon replied, his fluffy white pelt shimmering along with Durnal's in the moonlit sky.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark**Light Thu Apr 04, 2013 6:44 pm

I looked at Durnal and then Dakota and then to Talon.
"I hope you've telling him the good things about me, Durnal." I said. Then I looked back to Dakota.
"But why would you do that for me?" I asked. I really didn't understand why a wolf would want to save me. I was an ill-tempered wolf who was very VERY touchy on most subjects.
Dark**Light
Dark**Light
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Thu Apr 04, 2013 6:51 pm

"Because you're my friend. And I care about you." Dakota replied. Durnal chuckled. "Of course I said good things!" He replied with humor in his voice.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark**Light Thu Apr 04, 2013 6:56 pm

I looked back up to Talon and asked,
"What have you heard about me?" I asked. Then I nuzzled Dakota and smiled.
Dark**Light
Dark**Light
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Thu Apr 04, 2013 6:58 pm

"That you aren't afraid to step up to anyone when you need to, and you are one of Dakota's best friends." Talon replied, glancing at the identical-to-Durnal pup.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark**Light Thu Apr 04, 2013 7:25 pm

"Did Durnal tell you that I'm an orphan, my family was killed by humans and Silver disowned me, and I'm also a strong fighter....i think." I said. "And I am one of Dakota's best friends." I continued, gently nudging Dakota playfully.
Dark**Light
Dark**Light
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Thu Apr 04, 2013 7:31 pm

"No, he didn't say any of that." Talon replied, narrowing his eyes at Durnal. "Don't look at me, I wasn't aware of nothing." Durnal defended. Dakota smiled. "Hey, Nicole. Do you, want to go to the river with me?"
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark**Light Thu Apr 04, 2013 7:34 pm

I laughed at Talon slightly and said
"Silver just disowned me as his sister today and the first time Durnal saw me really fight was when Anakin came with his pack and attacked us." Then I looked to Dakota.
"Sure. Lead the way, Dakota." I said, replying to his question.
Dark**Light
Dark**Light
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Thu Apr 04, 2013 7:38 pm

"Anakin! I should have known that brute would be after my son." Talon snarled angrily.

----

Dakota sat with Nicole at the river, happy they were alone. "Its great being here with you." Dakota said.

(Maybe Silver could come along and spy on them for a while. Then when Dakota says I love you to Nicole, he could attack Dakota. Or something?)
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark**Light Thu Apr 04, 2013 7:48 pm

(That sounds good)
~Nicole~
I sat next to Dakota and said.
"Yeah...same for me, too. It's great to finally be able to spend time with you." I nuzzled his shoulder and then caught scent of Silver. I figured it was stale scent though.

~Silver~
I followed Nicole and Dakota to the lake. Even though we had some sibling rivalry I still wanted to be sure she was safe. And that THAT Dakota wouldn't take away my sister. He wouldn't turn her on me. I had convinced myself that Dakota was a threat to Nicole. No matter whaat happened between Dakota and Nicole, I would attack. Nicole is still my sister and she will not be a part of Dakota's life. I already let them get too close.
Dark**Light
Dark**Light
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Thu Apr 04, 2013 7:50 pm

"Nicole. I... I love you." Dakota whispered, returning the nuzzle and pressing his side on hers. "I wanted to get this out for a few days now."
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark**Light Thu Apr 04, 2013 7:58 pm

~Nicole~
I listened to what Dakota had said and took in a small gasp of air.
"I love you, too." I said.

Then it happened.

The thing I dreaded most.

Silver leaped out of the bracken and lunged for Dakota.
"No! Silver don't!" I howled.
Dark**Light
Dark**Light
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark**Light Thu Apr 04, 2013 7:59 pm

(You can do the battle. So basically I give you permission to play Silver for this bit.)
Dark**Light
Dark**Light
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Thu Apr 04, 2013 8:03 pm

Dakota whirled around and snarled as they collided. Silver sank his teeth in Dakota's neck, aiming to kill him. But Dakota kicked out and flipped Silver over, his superior strength enough to shove him into the ground. Dakota clawed Silver in the chest, not enough to hurt him badly and pinned him. "You... You tried to kill me! What will my father think of that?" Dakota spat.

(You can have Silver speak. :3)
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark**Light Thu Apr 04, 2013 8:11 pm

~Nicole~
I stared in horror as the two wolves fought in a blurr of fur. The moment the fighting stopped I raced over to Dakota.
"Are you okay?!" I said, obviously very worried about both wolves.

~Silver~
I realized what I had done too late.
"I-I-I'm so sorry....I just...I thought you were trying to turn Nicole against me..." I stammered. "I Shouldn't be in the pack...." I continued. I raced off into the forest.
"Silver! Wait! Come back!" Nicole howled, you could hear the pain in her voice. I immediately skidded to a halt and started to walk back. Whtever punishment I was going to have, I had to take it with what little dignity I had left. It would be better than leaving the pack and my only sister.
Dark**Light
Dark**Light
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Thu Apr 04, 2013 8:14 pm

"I'm fine." Dakota replied. He glared at Silver. "That's your excuse for trying to kill the ALPHA'S son!? This is me you're talking to!" Dakota snarled. Durnal saw the whole thing. "Silver. Get in the den. I'll deal with you in a moment." Durnal demanded, his eyes telling him he was dead serious. "As for you, Dakota. You must be good with pack mates. You are not an Alpha... Yet." Durnal growled.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark**Light Thu Apr 04, 2013 8:27 pm

~Nicole~
"Durnal...be easy on him. He was protecting me. Silver could've attacked me... but Dakota fought him and made sure I wasn't hurt. And Silver was only scared he would lose me as his sister. You can only imagine how hurt I would be if I lost Silver to another wolf. Silver felt he was losing me to Dakota. That I cared more for Dakota than him." I said. Then Silver looked back at me. He mouthed he was sorry and I shook my head. I was disappointed in him. He almost killed my first love. I looked back to Dakota and then licked his cheek.
"Cheer up. I don't like it when you're sad." I said.
Dark**Light
Dark**Light
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next