Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RP With Durnal. Join My Pack! (Wolves Only!!!)

+3
Unicorn_Fluff
P r o m i s e r
7 posters

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

RP With Durnal. Join My Pack! (Wolves Only!!!) - Page 30 Empty Re: RP With Durnal. Join My Pack! (Wolves Only!!!)

Post by Unicorn_Fluff Thu Apr 11, 2013 5:57 pm

"No, Genocide, you wouldn't. You have others to take care of. I know you would mourn me, but like it or not, you have other family to love and care for. You can't let my death get to you." He looked at the claw marks, and shook his head. "Rest."

Nanuk sighed. "Not my point. I should of been here, fixing things instead of feeling sorry for myself."
Unicorn_Fluff
Unicorn_Fluff
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

RP With Durnal. Join My Pack! (Wolves Only!!!) - Page 30 Empty Re: RP With Durnal. Join My Pack! (Wolves Only!!!)

Post by P r o m i s e r Thu Apr 11, 2013 6:01 pm

Blaze sighed, and licked her ears. "Let's just say it was nobody's fault."

Genocide whimpered. On the inside, Genocide would never forgive herself for his death. "I know. But you are the closest friend I have." She replied, not caring what he said about what she should care about. She sighed, and rested. "Fine, but later I want to go to the river." She replied with a cocky smirk.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by → Thu Apr 11, 2013 8:15 pm

Nakomi stood up, shuffling away from camp she trased her fathers steps, her eyes narrowed as blood stained thw ground. Stepping over them, she quickened her pace. Now thundering through the forest, not even worrying about the pain she felt in her paw, getting faster and faster until she reached her father. Gasping, she shrieked, eyes watery as she scared down at his frame that was torn apart. Gut slit open, wind pipe torn out and claw marks gashed in his sides. " No." Shaking her head, she crumbled down beaide her fathers dead body. With a distressed whimper she perched her head up to the sky and howled mournfully. Vengence was scortching through her, wanting ot know who did it. Knowing it was no Courgar. Delilah was already crying beside a river, not knowing what to do as she drenched in horror and pure utter sadness.
→
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 11, 2013 8:17 pm

Juliet walked with Blaze over to Nanuk. I lay and waited for him to finish talking with her. I slowly closed my eyes and dozed. Happy to be near Blaze's side.

Back to top Go down

Post by Unicorn_Fluff Thu Apr 11, 2013 9:06 pm

Chakotay left Genocide, licking her ear and followed Nakomi. His eyes widened. Chakotay hadn't known Nakomi's father all that well, but it still tore his heart. He stood by silently, watching Nakomi with sad eyes. "We'll find who did it."

Nanuk looked up at Blaze, and smiled sheepishly. "I have a kinda important question for you..." She sucked in her breath, and closed her eyes again. "Do you still love me?" She whispered, opening her eyes and searching his.
Unicorn_Fluff
Unicorn_Fluff
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Fri Apr 12, 2013 7:57 am

Durnal dashed to the lifeless body of Lucifer, and let out a mournful howl. "Darn right we will." Durnal growled. He inspected the dead body, narrowing his eyes. "This was no cougar or human. If I know my animals right, I'd say this might be a bear. Or worse." Durnal told them. Durnal winced as he saw Delilah in tears. He always liked Delilah. Durnal padded over and licked her ears. "It'll be OK. We will find out who or what did this." Durnal promised, sitting by her. "And if we go down in shreds. So be it." Durnal added, continuing to lick her ears for comfort. He wasn't in love with Delilah, but she was Lucifer's mate. And he will not look at Delilah and see tears every time. 'Lucifer. I'm sorry I was so rude.' Durnal thought, gazing at the sky.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by → Fri Apr 12, 2013 2:13 pm

Nakomi lifted her head up, growling some she stood. Pressing down on her paw, not feeling a single hint of pain. You would seem as if ahe had grown 2 or 3 inches. Boiling blood, noting she was in an uproar. " No. It was a wolf. A large male too. And I know who he is.." Snarling she bent her head down and drew in the scent that will soon fade. Snorting she glanced back up at the them, " And I will be the one too kill him!" She challenged before darting off.
→
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Fri Apr 12, 2013 5:53 pm

Durnal stopped her right away, stomping his paw. "Are you completely insane? You don't just go after a male that has just murdered your father and try to kill him!" Durnal snarled. "For all we know this male could kill you. I suggest staying put. Now, what is his name?" Durnal added, calming down.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by → Fri Apr 12, 2013 6:47 pm

Nakomi couldn't believe Durnal, with narrowed eyes she swiftly beought Durnal down to his knees, not darig him to stop her. This time she let herself be heard for once in her life. Tired of being stepping on her, and letting them get away with with it. " No, I am completely and utterly insane. At least I have the balls to go after this murder instead of being a pussy like you are being right now! I don't care if I die! The bitch killed my father! You think I'm just gonna stand around and do NOTHING?! Well then you ate the insane one! I'm tired of people stepping on me and thinking I won't do anything! No! Not no more!" Nakomi rose up higher and let out a thunder crackling roar. " I AM DONE WITH YOU GUYS TREATING ME LIKE CRAP! DONE! NO MORE MISS NICE GAL! NOW IM GOING AFTER THIS BRUTE AND NONE OF YOU ARE GONNA STOP ME!!" Letting a final last ice chilling canine on canine clash pierce the ears around her.
Pelican slid to a halt at the aounds of Nakomi's yells, jaw drop, eye pop, and shock filled her. Coming up to Durnal, Pelican stepped away from the heated Nakomi, helping her mate up she still had an astonished look on her face. Delilah was surprised too, shaking her head like "did Nakomi just stand up for herself?" Look on her face.
→
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Fri Apr 12, 2013 6:55 pm

Durnal was in utter shock, but replied anyways. "Nakomi... I just need you to re-think this for a moment. What if you die, and then the rest of us do? I'm not being a pussy. I'm being reasonable and wise with my actions." Durnal replied, keeping calm. Genocide shook in fear, her blue eyes wide. On the inside she imagined herself taring Nakomi's ear off for what she said to her father. Braekon stood there with his jaw dropped. Blaze glared at Nakomi.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by → Fri Apr 12, 2013 6:59 pm

Nakomi twitched and shook with rage, she could feel her blood boiling and her eyes filled with tears until she ignored Durnal and atalkef past him into the shadows. Growlimg evilly, she took one leap forward and wrnt off into the night.
Pelican started to chase after her niece but stopped, letting Nakomi go but Delilah ran after her daughter until she also halted. " She is pissed." Pelican retorted. Shuddering slightly.
→
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Fri Apr 12, 2013 7:04 pm

"I know." Durnal replied blankly. "Which is why I'm going after her. I wont allow Nakomi to die. If I die, so be it." Durnal said, glancing at the way Nakomi ran. And in the matter of seconds, he thundered forward, his feet barely touching the forest floor. Durnal knew Nakomi was angry, but he was not heartless, and cared about Nakomi. He WAS her Uncle in law, since he was Pelican's mate. Durnal could now see Nakomi, although he kept silent as he ran, even though his massive body could make a lot of noise if he were to make a mistake.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by → Fri Apr 12, 2013 7:08 pm

Nakomi heard someone behind her, growling low she put her head close to the Earth surface before sweeping herself into the air and doing a complete back flip before landing behind Durnal. She snapped at him, " Durnal! Get out of here! How many times do I have too tell you that I am doign this myself!" Blistening coat she puffed up with anger. " Stop following me!!" She roared, cunningly she swept herself up into a high tree and vanished just like that. Leaping from branch to branch high in the trees before dropping down near a river.
→
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Fri Apr 12, 2013 7:13 pm

Durnal stayed standing and pushed her off. "I wont allow you to die!" Durnal replied, confidence in his voice. Durnal smelt another wolf near by, and snarled. His muscles bunched together as his enormous frame stood in the shadows. "Show yourself!" Durnal yowled, green eyes blazing angrily.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 12, 2013 7:27 pm

I had been dozing, but the fay's question had caught him off guard. Her head instantly shot up, her ears pushed forward. She looked at Blaze, then at the she- wolf. A slow growl rising in her throat.

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Fri Apr 12, 2013 7:31 pm

Blaze gazed at Juliet and smiled. His gaze switched to the river. He padded over to it, and sat down.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 12, 2013 7:33 pm

I turned my head to the side, What was up? I slowly got up and followed Blaze. "Yes?" I asked hoping for an explanation. I sat down beside him, gazing at him.

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Fri Apr 12, 2013 7:34 pm

"Nakomi snapped at Durnal, and... Lucifer is dead." Blaze replied, giving a long sigh. He rested his chin on her head.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 12, 2013 7:37 pm

I froze in shock. Then leaned back away from him. My eyes filled with worry. "This isn't normal. So much death..." Tears began to build under my eyes.

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Fri Apr 12, 2013 7:39 pm

"You should have seen when Durnal and I were pups." Blaze retorted, licking her ears to comfort her.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 12, 2013 7:43 pm

"It dosn't make a difference, it's not right." I licked the side of his face calming down. Maybe that's just how things are here, I thought. What a horrible world.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 12, 2013 7:43 pm

Be back in 10 minutes sorry..

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Fri Apr 12, 2013 7:46 pm

"The world is a dangerous place. But because this place is very territoral, we have many predators to have enough balls to step one foot on our land." Blaze told her.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by → Fri Apr 12, 2013 7:57 pm

Nakomi growled though could sense something was wrong, racing back towards Durnal she slid to a final halt behind the beast. An abnormal beast, enormous unlike any other wolf seen, and Nakomi knew it was her ex, Satan. Gasping she stomped her forepaw, " Satan!!" She thundered behind him. Making the towering sky scraper rotate around. He chuckled, grinning at his pewenie ex. " My, my, my. Look at you. Your breath taking." Circling her he glanced up down at her. Then peeking a glare at Durnal. Large paws crushing to roots beneath him as he walker, some say he was a walking devil from hell. Standing like a stone in the battle field. Though, that wouldn't stop Nakomi from attacking Satan. The snow white fae snarled, " You killed my father!!" Was all she retorted before lunging herself at him. Satan stepped to one aide and pressed just a light weight on Nakomi, listening behind him if Durnal would attack. Satan's body was a deadly weapon, used for killing nothing else.
→
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Fri Apr 12, 2013 8:05 pm

Blaze, Ricochet, Rapier, and Niall came beside Durnal. But Durnal siletly threw his 172 pound body onto Satan, driving Satan to the ground and sinking his teeth into Satan's flank and clawing him endlessly as his teeth soon hit bone. Durnal released, but grabbed Satan's neck and shoved him into the ground before throwing him into a rock. Durnal may be young, but his fighting skills and strength was superior. Durnal slashed Satan in the stomach, "That's for murdering Lucifer!" Durnal roared. Once more, Durnal slashed him. "And that's for stepping onto my territory!" Durnal roared once again. 'This male is large, but he doesn't look like a skilled fighter. He looks like he just throws his weight around to crush his victims.' Durnal thought, studying Satan as he bared his teeth and snapped at Satan.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next