Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RP With Durnal. Join My Pack! (Wolves Only!!!)

+3
Unicorn_Fluff
P r o m i s e r
7 posters

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

RP With Durnal. Join My Pack! (Wolves Only!!!) - Page 20 Empty Re: RP With Durnal. Join My Pack! (Wolves Only!!!)

Post by → Tue Mar 26, 2013 9:23 pm

Pelican half purred almost at the sight of her family, she nuzzled Durnal then endlessly groomed her pups. " My beautiful daughter is all grown up, all long with my two handsome sons." Braekon growled as he was being smothered with love. Backing up now, Genecide smiled with a light giggle. " Mom, please. Your messing up my pelt." Stretching her head to one side, she re-fixed her soft, thick midnight black coat. That was smooth and delicate like her mothers.
→
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

RP With Durnal. Join My Pack! (Wolves Only!!!) - Page 20 Empty Re: RP With Durnal. Join My Pack! (Wolves Only!!!)

Post by P r o m i s e r Tue Mar 26, 2013 9:27 pm

Durnal smiled widely at the sight he was seeing. He always loved these moments, when it was just him, Pelican, and the pups. Nobody else. "Hey Dad! Do you think I'll become an Alpha some day?" Dakota asked. Durnal was happy his son was asking him this. "You can if you train hard, as my father trained me. You would make a great Alpha." Durnal replied, smiling at the remembrance of his beloved father Talon. He would give almost anything to have him back.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by → Tue Mar 26, 2013 9:43 pm

Pelican drew in a deep breath at the word 'Alpha'. Her father was an alpha, a horrible one. A blood-lust beast, who only wanted power. A shudder made the black fae growl in irritation. " Being an Alpha is a blessing my son. Just don't disrespect it's power with hate." She warned, then returned to drink from the river. Unable to think at the moment.
→
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Tue Mar 26, 2013 9:47 pm

"I'm going to be an Alpha like Dad. He is a phenomenal Alpha." Dakota replied, nuzzling his father. Then, those words echoed in Durnal's ears. 'Become a strong and brave Alpha, my son. Goodbye.' Is what Talon said the day he died. "I'm sure you will, Dakota. Become a strong and brave Alpha, my son." Durnal said his father's exact words.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by → Tue Mar 26, 2013 9:52 pm

" You do that honey. Make dad proud." She casts Braekon and Genecide a glance, who's heads her lowered to the ground in shame. Snapping her head up, she growled a little at Durnal. " Genecide will become a beautiful Alphess one day, and Braekon you have a wonderful future ahead of you too." Trying to spark up their hopes, the two only smiled and tipped their heads. Though deep down, they knew that was a total and utter lie. Which it wasn't in Pelican's defense.
→
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Tue Mar 26, 2013 9:57 pm

"Hey cheer up you guys." Durnal encouraged, licking their ears. "Genocide, you will make a strong and beautiful Alphess like your mother. I don't regret falling in love with her." He said, casting Pelican a loving glance before Braekon. "Braekon. You have a good future ahead of you. Take your Uncle Blaze for an example. He is my Beta." Durnal said. Braekon's green eyes lightened up a bit. Boy did he look like Lucifer. "In fact. I'll take you three to know how its like being an Alpha." Durnal decided, taking them to the Elderly Alpha. "Evening Lucifer. My pups would like to know what being an Alpha is all about. Care to explain?" Durnal greeted.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by → Tue Mar 26, 2013 10:05 pm

Pelican rolled her eyes, then followed them. She stopped behind Durnal, watching and listening as her brother began to speak.

Lucifer chuckled, standing up, the cracking of aching muscles sounded as he stood. " You want too know what to except when being an alpha."
→
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Tue Mar 26, 2013 10:10 pm

The three pups nodded, and wagged their tails. "I tried my best to give them some experience. But I decided it would be a good idea to have you speak with them, for you are older than I am and you've been an Alpha longer." Durnal said, wincing at the pain shooting throughout his body. But when he tried walking, he collapsed. The journey must have been too much for the severe wounds he had gotten from the fall he experienced. Durnal let out a gasp of pain.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark**Light Fri Mar 29, 2013 10:07 am

~Nicole~
I walked away, tail between my legs. The large wolf had injured me more than I had thought, and the adrenaline had been pulsing through my body so I felt no pain then…but now. Now the pain was too much. I whimpered quietly to myself and stood up, acting strange. Pretending that nothing was wrong. I examined my paw and saw bone. Then I looked up my other leg. There was a cut that was pouring blood. Everything hurt. It all ached. I limped away and curled pup behind a bush. I knew the cut would become infected. I could feel it. So I just waited for the blanket of death to cover me. I listened to Durnal and his family talking. My family was gone… it was all coming back to me now… Everything. Including the death of Nicolite, Jemima, Sam, and even the horrible picture in my head of (uncle) Silver’s death (from the stories). I closed my eyes and waited to wake up and be with Sam, Dad, Mom, and Silver.

~Silver~
I looked around for Nicole, knowing she had been hurt in the battle.
“Nicole! Nicole? Nicole, where are you?” I howled. It was as if she had disappeared out of thin air. As if….as if she had died…gone missing…forever. I frantically looked for her and then found her, eyes closed, and in a fetal position.’
“Dakota! Nicole is hurt! DURNAL! HELP!” I howled. I had no idea that Durnal had already collapsed.
Dark**Light
Dark**Light
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Location : Curled up in a hole ready for the cold embrace of death

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Fri Mar 29, 2013 10:29 am

Durnal pulled himself together and darted to the sound, grabbing all the herbs he could and fixing up her wounds. Dakota licked Nicole's ears to comfort her. Durnal put cobwebs over her wound then patched it up with a herb.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark**Light Sun Mar 31, 2013 8:24 pm

~Nicole~
I moaned in pain as Durnal fixed my up.
“Just let me die.” I growled. I snarled several things about my wishing for death. Some of them included…
-Why are you helping me?
-Leave me to die.
-I want to die.
-Just let me die, already.
Yeah…I missed my family that much… But Dakota was there with me. And so was Silver. I couldn’t leave behind Silver with only himself to carry on the family genes. Even then..he might die of depression, being the only one left of our “accidental” family. That is to say that Durnal lets me die. Which is very unlikely. I’m all that he has left of Jemima, Nicolite, and Silver…other then Silver, that is. I whimpered once more before losing consciousness from all the blood loss.
Dark**Light
Dark**Light
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Mon Apr 01, 2013 1:25 pm

Durnal patched up the last of her wounds and put Nicole on his back, carrying her home. Dakota trailed behind his father, and stayed up all night looking over Nicole.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark**Light Tue Apr 02, 2013 10:50 am

(why do my characters end up reflecting how I am feeling? IT SUCKS! A LOT!)

~Nicole~
I woke up in the middle of the night to Dakota watching over me.
“You know, I”m not your puppy. You don’t have to watch over me 24/7.” I joked. Then everything hurt again. There was throbbing and stinging. I was….in pain, to sum it up. I looked for some way to stop quickly it but only found one way out. Death had to take me away. The wolf god would clean me up and make sure I was in no pain…right? Yeah. I couldn’t doubt myself.
“Dakota…you might wanna look away right now. I’m sorry but I have to do this.” I said, moving my paw (with sharp claws) toward my soft and vulnerable stomach. I began to press my paw/claw into my stomach. I was basically attempting suicide.
Dark**Light
Dark**Light
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Tue Apr 02, 2013 10:53 am

"NOOO!!!!" Dakota yowled, pulling her claws away. "Are you completely insane!? Think of how crushed Durnal would be to only have one left of his adopted son! He'd be heart-broken." Dakota growled. Dakota had heard stories of his step brother, and how he was shot. "Think of how lonely Silver would be without you here. Don't do it for me, but for my family."
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark**Light Tue Apr 02, 2013 11:39 am

~Nicole~
I stopped and thought about what I was doing. Dakota was right. I was insane. Durnal wold be crushed. But how crushed would he be if he found out that his only daughter (Jemima) that was related to Silver, wasn’t even his doughtier? Jemima had only faked being Silver’s long lost sister because she needed a pack. The several times Jemima had run away, saying she didn’t belong, was because she didn’t belong. She wasn’t even Silver’s sister. She had needed time to escape and be her normal self. But Silver had become so attached he wouldn’t let her leave. And if Jemima wasn’t Silver’s sister, that meant Durnal wasn’t my grandfather…and that meant I didn’t belong here, too. I had to tell someone the truth. Dakota. He was the only one I really trusted with this information. So I told him. I started off with,
“Can you keep a secret?” and then told him about Jemima faking being Silver’s sister. I told him everything. Even how Silver’s (Nicole’s sister…not to be confused with Silver, the dead one) looks had come from Nicolite’s dead mother. It felt good to have somebody help me carry the HUGE luggage of that secret. The secret that was my entire existence… my everything...
Dark**Light
Dark**Light
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Tue Apr 02, 2013 11:52 am

"I never knew that. I'm sorry." Dakota said, listening to the whole thing. "But Silver was like a son to Durnal. When he died, Durnal was depressed for days."
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark**Light Tue Apr 02, 2013 11:59 am

~Nicole~
He was depressed like I was when Jemima and Silver…and Sam died from those humans.” I said, connecting myself to him.
Dark**Light
Dark**Light
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Tue Apr 02, 2013 12:03 pm

"Nicole. I wish your family the best up there. With my grandfather, Talon. My dad's beloved father." Dakota said, with a smile. Dakota had heard of Talon many times. But 95% of the time it was from Durnal's mouth.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark**Light Wed Apr 03, 2013 4:11 pm

(98% of the time it will be Nicole talking so I'll only put the name at the top when Silver is talking.)

"Maybe they're up there together...watching over us." I said. I limped out of the den and stared up at the thousands of stars in the sky. It was funny how there wasn't a cloud in the sky tonight. Like it was a sign. And there were 5 stars that shone brighter than the rest. Five stars that I believe are my family and Talon.
Dark**Light
Dark**Light
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Wed Apr 03, 2013 6:08 pm

"Talon would take great care of them. Oh how much my father misses him." Dakota replied, giving Nicole's ear a grooming.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Wed Apr 03, 2013 8:21 pm

Durnal gazed at a wolf. A Brute. A very familiar one. "Hello?" Durnal called, padding forward. As he got closer, he noticed white fur and emerald green eyes. "Durnal." Talon said in his deep voice. "Dad! You're alive!" He yowled happily, covering his father with licks. "I missed you so much." Durnal whined, his eyes clouded with happiness. "I missed you too, my son. You have made me beyond proud." Talon told him. Durnal smiled and howled to signal the others to come here.

(Thought I'd put somehappy drama in! >Very Happy)
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by → Wed Apr 03, 2013 8:55 pm

Lucifer stared at the new comer, snaking his head up he emerged beside Durnal. Towering over the young alpha, though him and Durnal's father stood toe-to-toe height with eachother, which made Lucifer raise a brow. Grinning a bit, he dipped his head. " Nice to see you again Talon, never thought I would after the.. incident." Lucifer returned his icy green eyes with a polish of blue glaze in them to his childhood friend. Looking over at Durnal he chuckled, " Oh did I forget to mention, me and your father used to be childhood friends. Fell in love with the same fae, Delilah, when we were little. Though he found someone else when she turned him down, isn't that right Talon?" A smirk appeared on his face, glancing over at his beloved friend.
A slender figure came into view behind Lucifer now, it was Delilah a cream colored fae with spots of dark brown patches on her coat that mixed in well with her chestnut/caramel swirled orbs. A gasp came from her as she noticed who it was, holding her head high she smiled small. " Talon! What a wonderful surprise!"
It was like a family reunion when Nakomi appeared with Chakotay by her side, Pelican with narrowed eyes like usual though surprised she stuck close to Durnal, the pups racing up to Talon though Braekon stayed back not knowing if he would be accepted for he was the runt of the litter and some considered him "unwanted" besides his mother, Delilah, and Nakomi.
→
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by → Wed Apr 03, 2013 8:56 pm

{ Just thought I'd throw a little twist in the mix.}
→
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Wed Apr 03, 2013 9:17 pm

(Durnal stands the same height as his father. >.<)

Talon chuckled and nodded, happy to see his old friend. Talon smiled and gazed over at Delilah happily, wagging his tail. "After all of these years, it is good to see you all." Talon said, his emerald eyes matching Durnal's. Durnal was never happier. His tail wagged so hard, he thought it might fall off. "You have a wonderful family, Durnal." Talon began. "And a very beautiful mate, I assure you. I am Talon, Durnal's father." Talon said to Pelican, dipping his massive head. Durnal smiled as Dakota, Genocide and Braekon played with Talon. "Hey what'd I miss?" Blaze asked, padding over. "Blaze." Talon echoed. "Father. Is it really you?" Blaze asked, Talon nodding. Durnal couldn't believe it. His father was alive all this time and he never knew it. "Father. Meet my pups Dakota, Genocide and Braekon." Durnal said. Talon narrowed his yes at Dakota. "Dakota looks a lot like you, Durnal." He said. "Still wearing that necklace I see." Talon added with a smile. "Of course I am. I'll never stop." Durnal replied.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark**Light Thu Apr 04, 2013 2:02 pm

As I saw Talon return I smiled slightly to Durnal. But I quickly turned away and walked back into the den. If only that could happen to my family. If only I could wake up and still be at our old home. Still have all of my family with me. Still have Nicolite (dad). I wish Nicolite could come back with Sam. At least they weren't living a lie. Tears rolled down my cheeks as I slumped down into a sad heap of fur. I faced away from the welcome home for Talon and continued my silent reverie. My tears accumilated in a puddle and my vision became clouded. I daydreamed of the day, knowing it would never come though, that Nicolite and Sam came back like Talon did. I suddenly realized how skinny I was. I had been in such a depressed state for so long that I had only become skin and bones. My fur was dull...just not as dirty as before. And my eyes suddenly plunged back into the dark pits of sorrow that they were before. Though Silver often said that my eyes lit up whenever Dakota was around me. Like he was some sort of cure for me.
"So Talon's back." Silver said to me from behind.
"I know." I snarled.
"What's got your tail in a twist?" Silver growled.
"It's just that..." I sat up "That Durnal is so lucky. He's strong, he's got a great family.... FOR CRYING OUT LOUD! HIS DAD JUST CAME BACK FROM THE DEAD!" I hissed.
"But what really bothers you is the fact that he has a whole family....doesn't it." Silver said.
I nodded, tears streaming down my face.
"It hurts me too. You aren't alone. I want mom back, too." Silver said.
"No. She can stay. All I want is dad and Sam to come back home. Not Jemima. Her entire life was a lie. She pretended to be Silver's sister. She pretended to be in the pack. So that means we were pretending all the time that we didn't know. That means that we were never a part of the pack. So we never belonged here." I snarled.
"Oh...I-I-I didn't know." Silver stammered. He walked over to me and we both faced the back wall a continued the silent reverie. I closed my eyes and the tears streamed down my face.
Dark**Light
Dark**Light
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next