Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RP With Durnal. Join My Pack! (Wolves Only!!!)

+3
Unicorn_Fluff
P r o m i s e r
7 posters

Page 19 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next

Go down

RP With Durnal. Join My Pack! (Wolves Only!!!) - Page 19 Empty Re: RP With Durnal. Join My Pack! (Wolves Only!!!)

Post by → Wed Mar 13, 2013 8:57 pm

Pelican was too weak to fight back the urge to feet the berries, so she ate some anyways but stopped after four. She groaned and put her paws over her head.

Lucifer thundered towards his sister, Delilah rushing past her mate and was soon beside Pelican and calming her from the screams. The two were worried, but Delilah knew what would help. Though it was not located here, int he peek of the mountain, in a cave was a purple flower placed at the foot of a oak tree with white tulips surrounding it. The flower was called, Takomao, the power to heal the sick from illness. But getting that flower would take months.
→
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

RP With Durnal. Join My Pack! (Wolves Only!!!) - Page 19 Empty Re: RP With Durnal. Join My Pack! (Wolves Only!!!)

Post by P r o m i s e r Wed Mar 13, 2013 9:03 pm

"I know what'll help." Blaze told them. "A flower. Takomao. I saw some about 10 miles from here when I went to explore." Blaze explained. Durnal whined. "I cant go. Even if I could, I wouldn't. I'll stay by Pelican until someone finds it." Durnal growled. "Then I'll go." Blaze offered. "Are you sure, Blaze." Durnal asked, struggling to stand. "I'm sure." He replied. Durnal smiled and dipped his enormous head. "You are noble my brother. May our fathers spirit be with you." Durnal said before Blaze pelted off in search of the flower. "The berries will stop the vomiting for a few hours." Durnal told Lucifer and Delilah. 'Father! You cant let Pelican die. You MUST guide Blaze's way!' Durnal thought.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by → Wed Mar 13, 2013 9:10 pm

" Where's the kids? I don't want them seeing me like this." Pelican growled, eating the berries though throwing them up after wards.

Delilah and Lucifer stood pelt-to-pelt, a worried look on their face they both nodded to what Durnal had said.
→
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Wed Mar 13, 2013 9:14 pm

"They are sleeping, do not worry." Durnal replied, licking Pelican's ears. Durnal was getting worried.

Blaze dashed through the clearing, following the trail that lead to a whole patch of the flowers. He would do anything to help Pelican and Durnal. Unfortunately, he was blocked and howled as he saw cougars.

Durnal pricked up his ears. "That's it. I'm going to help Blaze!" He growled. "And nobody, can stop me." Durnal added, dashing through the area in pain.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by → Wed Mar 13, 2013 9:23 pm

" Durnal! No come back!" Pelican stood up instantly, snaking her head up to let out a rhythmic howl as well as beautiful and angelic.
→
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Wed Mar 13, 2013 9:33 pm

He was already gone. After time, the two males had ventured to find the flower.

-LOL TIMESKIP!-

Durnal and Blaze returned. "Pelican..." Durnal called, dropping the flower. "I'm sorry I didn't come back. But I cant risk losing you and my brother." He whined, nuzzling his beloved mate. As injured as Durnal was, he still helped his younger brother.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Thu Mar 14, 2013 2:21 pm

Bump?
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sat Mar 16, 2013 2:44 pm

Um hello?
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Fri Mar 22, 2013 9:54 am

Arrow?
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark**Light Fri Mar 22, 2013 2:20 pm

(jumping back in here. I read up and I'm caught up)

~Nicole~
I woke up to a ton of howling. I yelped as Silver rolled onto my tail. There was something wrong. The howl sounded like the sound that came from Silver after Nicolite, Jemima, and Sam died. I shuddered at the thought and peeked out of the cave. Pelican was howling and all I saw that could've been a sign was Durnal's tail disappearing. I shook my head and then went back to sleep.

-TIME SKIP-

That's what I did most of these days. I just sat there and slept. I looked around for Dakota but then gave it up. I padded out of the cave and saw Blaze and Durnal holding a flower.
"What's going on? Did I miss something?" I asked, groggily. My muscles ached from all the depressing sleep. I still had about 3 or 4 dork pits/holes left in me. But it didn't hurt as much. My fur was practically brown and dull now and my eyes were cloudy and gray. No longer the bright Amber eyes that came from my mother. My fur looked nothing like the fur my dad had given me. It was a mop of brown. I looked awful. I was sick and skinny. You could easily count each of my ribs. That's how bad my depression was. Silver, on the other hand, was perfectly fine. He maintained his health but still got a little upset every now and then. But other than that you would have never been able to tell that half his family was dead.

Anyways, I looked around and then stretched. I noticed the type of flower Durnal had and guessed Pelican had eaten something wrong. And she was terribly sick. I feared for her life. I didn't want Dakota feeling the hurt I felt. No. I cared too much for something like that to happen to him. (OOOOOO Nicole has a crush!!!)
"Pelican... you need to eat that flower. It will make you better." I soothed. I said it so calmly and...normal. You'd have never been able to tell I was depressed and in pain. Well, as long as you didn't look at my disgusting body.
Dark**Light
Dark**Light
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Location : Curled up in a hole ready for the cold embrace of death

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Fri Mar 22, 2013 2:43 pm

Durnal nuzzled Nicole and Silver gently, his massive head enormous compared to theirs. Dakota glanced over at Nicole and smiled before padding over and laying down beside her. "Hey." He greeted. Durnal gave Nicole some food and herbs to cure her sickness. "Durnal. Rival wolves!" Blaze yowled, dashing from the clearing. "They are coming! We must battle them or retreat!" He added. Durnal looked calm, but had a wise glisten in his emerald eyes. "Blaze. We will do our best to solve the problem without violence. But if they dispose of peace, we will fight. Who is the Alpha of the pack?" Durnal replied, gazing outside. "Its... Its Anakin, Durnal." Blaze replied. Anakin was Durnal's oldest enemy. "We will fight." Dakota piped up. The pups were old enough to fight, but young enough to get hurt. "Fine. I will discuss it with your mother." Durnal replied. Dakota smiled and gazed over at Nicole, his identical-to-Durnal like appearance tensing.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark**Light Fri Mar 22, 2013 3:02 pm

~Nicole~
I smiled back at Dakota and then quickly raced toward the nearest river. I leaped in and cleansed the dirt out of my fur. My fur was now clean and somewhat back to normal. And being about to fight my eyes had a glow in them. I came back, fur dripping wet. But I was clean...sort of. Then I ate my herbs. I felt better already. I was ready to fight. No matter what. The pack needed me. I then smiled at Dakota, looking like my normal self. Silver woke up and raced out.
"Enemies! Are we going to fight, Nicole?" Silver said.
"Of course we are. We are responsible of ourselves. We choose whether or not we fight." I said, "I don't know about you but I'm gonna go out and fight for the pack." I continued. Then I looked at Dakota.
"Are you gonna fight?" Silver asked.
"Yeah...that would be cool if you were gonna fight with us. It might be nice to have someone other than my brother fighting with me." I joked. I looked at Dakota and noticed he looked a lot like Durnal. But, to me, he looked better. I thought about the fact that I liked him. I knew I did. But I was really cool around him and acted nothing like how I felt. I shook away the thought of me liking him. I was in denial. I laughed slightly at the fact that Dakota was like his dad...then again, I was like my dad. So I was basically laughing at myself...when you think about it. Then I trotted up behind Silver when he went to tell Blaze we were fighting.
"Blaze, Silver and I are fighting with you. We are ready to prove ourselves more than just two orphans from the pack. We are ready to fight for our pack." I said, sternly.
Dark**Light
Dark**Light
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Fri Mar 22, 2013 3:13 pm

"I will fight with you." Dakota replied, nodding his head. Blaze glanced at the pup and smiled. "You two are brave, just like your Uncle Durnal. Just like his father." Blaze replied, glancing up at the sky. "Let Talon's spirit be with us." Durnal whispered, looking at his red and black beaded necklace.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark**Light Fri Mar 22, 2013 3:25 pm

~Nicole~
I thanked Blaze and then looked at Dakota.
"You just call me if you get yourself stuck under some wolf pinning you." I joked. "Kidding, kidding. You're probably gonna be the one to save my tail." I continued.
"Again." Silver pointed out.
"Oh yeah...hehe...that...right. Thanks for saving me from that cliff. Like forever and a day ago. But you save my life. We'll be even when I save your life." I said. Silver snorted and I shoved him slightly. Silver shoved me back but I only nudged him. I wasn't wasting my energy on play fighting Silver.
"Alright ALRIGHT...you win. Just...we can't waste our energy. We gotta save it so we can kick some tail. I wanna see those intruders turn tail and run in the other direction. They better think twice about coming onto this territory again." I barked. Silver laughed and then I laughed with him. I was getting really intense about this fight. Maybe a little too intense.
Dark**Light
Dark**Light
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Fri Mar 22, 2013 3:28 pm

"Ha! While my dad is around, those fleabags wont even think about stepping one paw across our lands!" Dakota barked, his muscular body tensing.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark**Light Fri Mar 22, 2013 3:46 pm

~Nicole~
I laughed. Then my gaze quickly flickered over his muscular body. I shook my head and scratched behind my ear.
"Bet ya they actually have fleas, too. If they do, let's hope they don't pass them on." I joked.
Dark**Light
Dark**Light
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Fri Mar 22, 2013 3:50 pm

Dakota laughed and nudged her cheek playfully. "My father once said the same thing."
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark**Light Fri Mar 22, 2013 4:16 pm

~Nicole~
I nudged him back and then laughed.
"REally? That sounds like something odd and...un-noble of him to say. Sounds so...not him." I said. Then I watched as the hoard of wolves got closer.
"Um...Durnal...Dakota....somebody...LOOK!" I yelped. The hoard approached and my fur around my shoulders spiked up and a snarl escaped my jaws.
Dark**Light
Dark**Light
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Fri Mar 22, 2013 4:21 pm

"Oh no when he was younger." Dakota replied until he saw the wolves. Durnal snarled and got on his paws. "We meet again, Anakin." He growled. "Yes we do. Have you decided to back down?" Anakin asked. "Never." Durnal snarled, letting out a battle cry. The clearing was silent no longer as the two packs collided. Durnal had 3 wolves piling on top of him. But with his superior strength, Durnal whipped them off and turned to 2 other wolves. Durnal was basically the main target out of the fight, for he was the strongest there.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark**Light Fri Mar 22, 2013 4:42 pm

~Nicole~
I saw Durnal was the main target and I immediately raced toward him. One wolf was leaping toward him, about to rip off the necklace he wore, but I intercepted him and rammed him. He slid along the ground and yelped in pain. I snarled and puffed up my fur on my neck. I stood near Durnal and basically intercepted the wolves that were coming toward him. I mainly took on the stronger looking ones that seemed like somewhat of a threat. Silver just went kamikaze and was shredding the fur of the wolves. there was one particular wolf that targeted me. He pinned me and he was much MUCH stronger than me. I kicked his belly and yelped in pain as he pushed on my shoulders.
"HELP!" I howled. I clawed at the larger wolf's belly but no luck. His skin was like leather. He was crazy strong and I feared that my attacker was Anakin, Durnal's enemy. And that he had come to dispose of me so that the other wolves could swarm onto Durnal and take him down.
Dark**Light
Dark**Light
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Fri Mar 22, 2013 4:56 pm

A flash of black fur and the attacker was off Nicole. But it wasn't Durnal. It was Dakota, and he basically tore the wolf to shreds before turning to another. Durnal and Anakin circled each other, snarling and barking until they collided. Anakin's gray fur bristled and his blue eyes blazed angrily. Durnal ripped through Anakin's neck, dropping him dead. "Payback for murdering my mentor Loki!" Durnal yowled. Anakin's pack dashed off.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark**Light Fri Mar 22, 2013 5:03 pm

~Nicole~
After the fight I thanked Dakota.
"Really...thanks. Though now I owe you even more. Twice now." I looked at Silver. "Keep count Silver." I joked. He laughed and then I nuzzled Dakota.
"Thank you very much. I hope this might be able to help with my debt." I said. Then I licked Dakota's cheek affectionately.
Dark**Light
Dark**Light
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Fri Mar 22, 2013 5:05 pm

Dakota smiled warmly and returned the nuzzle. "You don't owe me anything. I'm only being a good friend." He replied, his green gaze searching her amber.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by → Tue Mar 26, 2013 9:07 pm

Pelican stood up from after eating the flower, taking in a breather she looked to the sky. Letting a grunt and a growl escape, she padded limply towards a river to drink from it. Coming across her daughter, Genecide. " My darling." The black fae rasped, beckoning her over. Genecide smiled, greeting her beloved mother with an affectionate lick and nuzzle. " How are you feeling mother?" She asked, Pelican replying with a dip of her dead and an 'okay'.
→
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Tue Mar 26, 2013 9:13 pm

Durnal limped his way over, a happy smile on his face. Durnal's depth-less emerald orbs swirled with love as he licked Pelican's ears. "Glad to see you are feeling better, love. I must thank Blaze for his help." He said, holding back a wince of pain that was about to erupt in his throat. "Evening Genocide." He greeted, licking his daughters maw. "Hi Daddy." She replied. Dakota padded over, his identical-to-Durnal's appearance tinted in the sunlight. "Hello Mom." He greeted.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next