Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RP With Durnal. Join My Pack! (Wolves Only!!!)

+3
Unicorn_Fluff
P r o m i s e r
7 posters

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

RP With Durnal. Join My Pack! (Wolves Only!!!) - Page 38 Empty Re: RP With Durnal. Join My Pack! (Wolves Only!!!)

Post by Guest Mon Apr 15, 2013 5:28 pm

Juliet
Juliet winced as Lichen bit her,What was wrong with him? She growled, and whimpered as she moved her shoulder. "I... I don't know?" I looked at Blaze warmly, and then at Lichen questioning him. My heart was torn, and it was only worse when the apprentices came.

Kapu
First I saw Juliet, then Blaze, and then Durnal. Then I saw him, Lichen, my brother. I yipped for joy, and rushed up to him, whimpering like a pup. i licked under his maw, showing respect. I wriggled around him, jumping at him and taking in his scent.

Lichen
I growled as the apprentices came, then saw Kapu. The now bigger pup, rushed up to me. He licked me and whined. And I did the same to him. "I missed you," I said, nipping him playfully. I growled at Juliet, then Blaze. She would come with me. I growled at the female, and jumped away from her as she attacked me. I snarled, and grabbed her scruff. I was tougher than I looked. I whipped her around, and rolled her away.

Back to top Go down

RP With Durnal. Join My Pack! (Wolves Only!!!) - Page 38 Empty Re: RP With Durnal. Join My Pack! (Wolves Only!!!)

Post by P r o m i s e r Mon Apr 15, 2013 5:34 pm

Durnal nipped Pelican's flank softly. "Don't, sweetheart. Lichen only came to find Juliet and Kapu." Durnal told her, reason gleaming in his eyes. Durnal might not be as strict as Pelican, but when it came to reasonable behavior, he was all over it. Blaze looked at Pelican, collapsing onto the ground again. "Pelican. Please don't hurt him." He begged, gasping for air. Durnal helped Blaze to his paws. But when Lichen attacked Pelican and threw her aside, Durnal enraged. He roared and barreled Lichen over, and pinned him to the ground, biting his muzzle roughly, showing his dominance. "Don't you try that on my territory, Lichen. I took it soft on you. But when you attack my mate, that's when wolves end up getting hurt." Durnal threatened, his emerald eyes blazed with fury. Durnal snarled and bit his muzzle once more before getting off and nudging Pelican's cheek. "Are you alright?" Durnal asked.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Unicorn_Fluff Mon Apr 15, 2013 5:38 pm

Chakotay gently slid his nose under the tiny wolf, lifting her up onto his back. "I'll need your help for balance." Her blood ran down his shoulder, and Chakotay winced. "She died a heart broken wolf." He muttered, and looked over at Nakomi.
Unicorn_Fluff
Unicorn_Fluff
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Mon Apr 15, 2013 5:41 pm

Blaze limped over and gazed at Chakotay, collapsing once more onto the ground as blood started to pour from his stomach wound again.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 15, 2013 5:45 pm

(HOLY CRAP BOSTON GOT BOMBED!! I'll be back in a bit, I'm looking at stuff)

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Mon Apr 15, 2013 5:48 pm

(OMG......... THE BRITIANS HAVE ATTACKED!!! TAKE COVER!!!)
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 15, 2013 5:50 pm

(I don't know much right now, so don't think assume anything. The media still don't know much either.)

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Mon Apr 15, 2013 5:55 pm

(Yeah. Could you reply to my post when Durnal attacked Lichen?)
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Unicorn_Fluff Mon Apr 15, 2013 5:57 pm

Chakotay snapped his teeth at Blaze. "Are you an idiot? You need to be in the den, healing! You'll get to say goodbye before we bury her."
Unicorn_Fluff
Unicorn_Fluff
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by → Mon Apr 15, 2013 6:00 pm

Pelican was enraged in anger, blood boiling she couldn't control herself. After Durnal attacked Lichen Pelican went right in and drove her fangs into the brutes throat, locking herself onto his spine and beginning to tear at his flesh. Anger soared her, letting her enormous frame barrel Lichen to the ground eoughly, not daring to realize until someone gave her a good rwason. She had a deayh grip on the wolf and wasn't planning on letting go. Claws aiming to slice open his stomach, though her fangs dung into his flesh hitting the wind pipe and finally locking her canines on it. Genocide gaped, bendong down and looking Lichen in the eyes. " Don't move an inch, the slightest jerk qill get you killed from the position she has you. Just one slight move, and your dead in an instand. Let me get her off."
→
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Mon Apr 15, 2013 6:04 pm

Blaze looked at him. "I only went to make sure Durnal was OK. Do you even understand what the word 'Brother' means?" Blaze replied, no hostility in his voice. "I'd die for Durnal. I'd die for the pack. I'd die for Genocide and the rest of everyone else here!" Blaze growled.

Durnal was shocked by Pelican's rage. He hadn't seen Pelican attack since before she was taken away. "Pelican, stop. Its not going to help just by murdering a wolf. Especially if it's Kapu's brother." Durnal growled, not harshly, but reasonably.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by → Mon Apr 15, 2013 6:06 pm

Henocide calmed her mother down, Pelican began to release her grip a bit then flew back finally and stood in a stance of that of a german shepherd. Growling, blood masked her muzzle she huffed. " I warned. I can't take much of this. I don't like to kill but don't provoke me to." She snapped, keeping a weary eye on Lichen. Genocide aiding to the males wounds, patching his throat up behind going over to her mother and fixing her shoulder and the side of her neck.

Nakomi frowned and led Chakotay to a place of velvet flowers and a large oak tree. " Here, on the other side of my father." She pointed to a spot.
→
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 15, 2013 6:10 pm

Lichen
"She attacked me first, I'm sorry this is unreasonable behavior from me." He bowed his head to Durnal, but not giving up his dominance. He was interrupted when the female attacked him. He growled and slashed at her. Then made a bad move, and she sank her teeth into him. He growled, then stopped as he choked, and started panting, blood dripping from his tongue. He would get this female.

Juliet
Juliet growled at Pelican,"get off of him!" she snarled. She left Blaze's side, standing beside her mate. She growled and looked at Genocide, Help Me, she mouthed.

Kapu
Kapu growled and lunged himself at Pelican, but stopped at what Genocide said. Tears leaking from his emerald eyes, he begged her,"Please you must help my brother."

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Mon Apr 15, 2013 6:15 pm

Durnal roared and grabbed Lichen's scruff, thumping him back to the ground and sinking his teeth into Lichen's scruff before letting go. He got off and stomped a paw. "Leave!" Durnal ordered. "You have harmed us enough. As if we haven't had enough wolves injured, and murdered." Durnal snarled. Durnal glared at Kapu. "He attacked Pelican. I wont tolerate this behavior. From ANYONE." Durnal growled.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 15, 2013 6:18 pm

(yah drama, i was being really sarcastic there... YAH no more Lichen!! Razz Very Happy lol! )
(I'll post in a second)

Back to top Go down

Post by → Mon Apr 15, 2013 6:18 pm

Pelican lashed out at Kapu who lunged himself at her, ready for anything she crouched down. Genocide with eyes wide shook her head, " Lichen will be fine, Pelican didn't punture anthing fragile. But he did snap first. And my mother, she not like some and WILL hurt or kill you without hesitation. Its who she is, but I do agree she had no right to go that far." Glancing over at her mother, she eyed her for a long moment before going back to aiding Lichen. " Juliet calm down, you'll be next. Now stop! I'm not messing around, Pelican can or will hurt you severely!! Lichen you had it coming." Pelican listened to her daughtee and growled, stiffening up she cooled down by cloaing her eyes. Trying to remember but the women had said, meditating can cure the rage.
→
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Unicorn_Fluff Mon Apr 15, 2013 6:22 pm

"I had a brother, Blaze, and yes, I do know what it means. But dying because you bled out won't help him, now, will it?" He retorted, and followed Nakomi. Chakotay nodded, and let her slide to the ground next to the spot where she was going to be buried. "Is anyone going to say goodbye to her?" He asked, noting how almost everyone had left.
Unicorn_Fluff
Unicorn_Fluff
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by → Mon Apr 15, 2013 6:27 pm

Nakomi sighed, looking around she shrugged. I'm staying all night to mourn in silence. For both of my father and Nanuk, since I didn't get to do it for him." She dug up the burial ground and placed her in it, reburying her up she picked two purple flowers from the garden around the tree and landscape before placing them on the bedding of the grave.
→
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Unicorn_Fluff Mon Apr 15, 2013 6:30 pm

"I am as well." He watched the wolf disappear, and blinked back tears. "It's hard to say whether she hated Blaze or the one who took him from her."
Unicorn_Fluff
Unicorn_Fluff
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Mon Apr 15, 2013 6:35 pm

Blaze whimpered and limped over, sitting down. 'Goodbye, Nanuk. I'm sorry.' Blaze thought.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by → Mon Apr 15, 2013 6:37 pm

Nakomi growled, " It seemed like Juliet had a mate this whole time, named Lichen. The bitch took Blaze from Nanuk. I blame her ass." That was thw most Nakomi has ever cursed, not liking to but she was pissed. Leaning into Chakotay she licked his neck before closing her eyes. Daydreaming one day she would have pups, wanting her father back, and Nanuk living a happy life with Blaze.
→
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Mon Apr 15, 2013 6:43 pm

Blaze sighed, gazing over at Nakomi, he gently licked her ear respectfully. "I wasn't even aware she had a mate until I actually met him." Blaze told her. Blaze always had his deepest secret that nobody expect for Durnal and the pups knew. "This is all my fault." Blaze cursed to himself.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by → Mon Apr 15, 2013 6:50 pm

Nakomi glanced down at Blaze, she eyed him indicating she knew his secret though after a while she dipped her head. As in she wouldn't tell anyone, her lips are sealed. Gazing up at the sky, a shooting star goong by. She watched it, almost seeming as if her father was that star, just by the way it glistened and bleamed brightly when she looked at it. Tears clouded her eyes, though sucked it up. " I was played so many times as well." She dropped her head and growled.
→
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Mon Apr 15, 2013 6:53 pm

Blaze frowned when she said that. He licked her nose. "Well then all of those males were half-brained idiots." Blaze growled, nudging her. Blaze was always the one to cheer someone up. "I was played. At least 6 times." Blaze told her, gazing at the sky. He looked at the brightest star, imagining his father.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 15, 2013 6:53 pm

Lichen
Lichen glanced around, snarling."Happily, as soon as I get my mate and my brother." Lichen barked to Kapu,and Juliet. He swung his head, and looked to the north, to their lake, to their home. He howled happily, but his howl was choked. His wind pipe hurting. He howled of happiness, his territory, and pups. Of building the pack back up.

Juliet
Juliet glanced away as everyone left, tears falling down her face. She wished she was with Blaze, back in the hollow tree. Kapu looked just as sad, he howled calling his friends over to say goodbye to them. Juliet did the same, calling only Blaze and Durnal though. She asked them to come, when they had the time. Her shoulder had not been helped and it was swollen and stiff.

Kapu
I called my friends, but mainly Genocide, and Heilos. I ended my howl when Juliet ended hers. I looked at Lichen, and the hair on my back rose. Why was he taking me from this place, when I had finally found friends and a home? I looked over at Juliet once again, and saw her shoulder swollen, how painful, He thought.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next