Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RP With Durnal. Join My Pack! (Wolves Only!!!)

+3
Unicorn_Fluff
P r o m i s e r
7 posters

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

RP With Durnal. Join My Pack! (Wolves Only!!!) - Page 39 Empty Re: RP With Durnal. Join My Pack! (Wolves Only!!!)

Post by P r o m i s e r Mon Apr 15, 2013 6:55 pm

Genocide Heilos and the others padded over. "Y-You're leaving?" Heilos whined, eyes teared up. Genocide whined, as did the others. Durnal padded over. "Blaze is going to be crushed." Durnal told her.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

RP With Durnal. Join My Pack! (Wolves Only!!!) - Page 39 Empty Re: RP With Durnal. Join My Pack! (Wolves Only!!!)

Post by → Mon Apr 15, 2013 6:58 pm

Pelican stiffed up, unable to move though she watched them from a distance.
→
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by → Mon Apr 15, 2013 6:59 pm

( Oh that fae wolf I wanted to join is gonna be Pelican and Dunrals next pup, and only her. Though like I said she is gonna be blind.)
→
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 15, 2013 7:08 pm

Kapu
Kapu broke down whining like a little pup. He lay down, balling his eyes out,"I don't wanna go! I don't wanna go!" He looked over to Juliet, his eyes pleading with her. He looked back to Heilos,"I'm so sorry. I'll miss you so much!" I looked back at Genocide,"I'm sorry for being mean to you. Your really pretty, I'll miss you too." He put his head on Heilos's shoulders, crying.

Juliet
Tears leaked from my eyes, as I shook my head,"I'm so sorry Durnal. You may always be welcome in our land, please come and visit." I sniffed, and held myself proudly, tears forming a pool below me,"As for Blaze, please tell him, that I'll miss him like a brother." I couldn't take anymore, I turned away and wept. My body shaking, my shoulder making crackling noises.

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Mon Apr 15, 2013 7:10 pm

(Awe, can't you at least keep Kapu with Durnal's pack? Heilos is dying here!)

Heilos whimpered and looked up at Lichen. "Does Kapu really have to go? He's my best friend." Heilos whined, tears forming. Genocide blushed.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 15, 2013 7:19 pm

(Don't worry I got a plan)
Juliet
Kapu threw back his head and howled such a long horrible, painful,mournful, howl, it instantly broke her heart. She looked away from Durnal. She looked away at Lichen standing next to the cliff edge. She moaned from sadness her heart breaking in her chest.

Kapu
Kapu howled, and cried and begged, and pleaded. He comforted Heilos,"It's ok." He cried," I'll come and visit. Or you can come and visit me." He looked at Genocide,"Both of you." he looked at all of his friends, and moaned in sadness," All of you."

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Mon Apr 15, 2013 7:24 pm

(What's the plan?)

Heilos whined. "But... But you're Durnal's Apprentice!" Heilos complained. Heilos hoped to God that Lichen didn't try killing Durnal for making Kapu his Apprentice. But if there was one thing he knew, Durnal could tare Lichen apart.

Genocide whined and licked Kapu's muzzle. "It won't be the same, though." Genocide told him. Dakota was the toughest out of them all, and even he whined.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by → Mon Apr 15, 2013 7:45 pm

Pelican motioned her way back to camp, dazed and confused she dropped to her feet just beside Delilah and sighed. " Do you ever feel that guilty conscious to where you feel as if you were gone and everything would just be at ease and peaceful?" Delilah glared at Pelican, shrugfing she shook her head. " Don't think that way, everyone loves you. And plus you have pups to take care of, and one on the way. Also Durnal would fall apart without you." Delilah pointed out, Pelican dipped her head understanding. Though she perked her ears up more to hear Delilahs last part. " You just have to control that anger inside of you. Yeah you'll want to rip someone's heart out but tey to stop yourself before actually doing it." Delilah licked her sister in laws cheek and laid her head down on her paws.
Pelican sat there, drwaming of her brother and there ups and downs.
→
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Mon Apr 15, 2013 7:49 pm

(I was hoping we could do two pups. Then we could both play one. I plan on using one of my favorite characters, but as a pup.)

Durnal padded over, and smiled to see Delilah. He licked Pelican's cheek before looking at Delilah. "How are you doing, Delilah?" Durnal asked. He hated to see Delilah upset, and swanted to make sure.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by → Mon Apr 15, 2013 7:56 pm

( I only said that bc you play the other three, but Bliss is my mine, the blind one.)

Delilah shrugged, but disnt answer. She stayed silent, draining with sadness from her lose. Pelican smiled slightly and laid on her side.
→
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 15, 2013 7:59 pm

Lichen
Lichen's ear twitched, and he listened to them all pitifully. He grew angrier with each whimper, finally he turned around,He snarled to Juliet and Kapu,"Fine stay! I don't want you guys with me anymore anyway. I see you have grown weak, Juliet. And you to, Kapu." I howled in anger. Angry for losing my mate to some mutt, and angry for losing my brother to a bunch of sniveling pups. I lowered my head,and my jewl necklace fell to the ground. 'I'll find a new pack, keep that Juliet. To remind you of what we once had." With that he jumped over the edge of the cliff.

Juliet
Juliet watched in amazement as he said goodbye, she walked up to him, her eyes sad. When he dropped the necklace, she knew he meant what he said. She yowled when he jumped over the cliff. She stopped at the edge, and looked down. She was surprised when she saw him take off into the forest heading for our old territory. My heart ached, and my mind hurt. I thought he had wanted us? She howled her goodbye to him. And looked back at Durnal, almost happy, but more broken down than she had ever been. She gripped the necklace between her teeth and slid it over head, and onto her neck. The blue ice crystals, blending into her ivory coat.

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Mon Apr 15, 2013 8:02 pm

Durnal could sense her sadness, and walked over to Delilah, giving her a friendly nuzzle. "Cheer up. I'm sure Lucifer is up there with Talon, watching over us right now." Durnal said, trying to make her happy. "You might not be able to see Lucifer. But he is still with you in your heart." Durnal added, his emerald eyes soft and sparkly.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by → Mon Apr 15, 2013 8:06 pm

Delilah teared up and staryed to cry in sheer pain and sasness. Pelican snapped her head up and shook her head, telling him to just stop mentioning it.

Nakomi had came up over the cliff side just when that happened. A low growl came from her, " Now do you see how painfully heart breaking it is to watch the one who loved you run off. Hurts don't it?" She sneered and shoved passed them to fthe camp. Unable to mourn at the graveyard, wanting to be alone in silence with her mate.
→
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 15, 2013 8:09 pm

Kapu
Kapu started crying all over again when his brother left. He pressed himself against Heilos. Whimpering, as he had no more tears. "Your my best friend and always will be." He whimpered to Heilos,"And you too, Genocide." He said pressing himself to her to.

Juliet
Juliet I limped slowly back to camp, my head low. My tail dragging in the dirt. She walked to her old den, just wanting to be alone. It smelled of her and Blaze. She lay down in the corner and cried. Her heart being ripped out twice that day.

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Mon Apr 15, 2013 8:16 pm

Durnal sighed and groomed Delilah's ears. "I'm sorry Delilah. I didn't mean to make you upset." Durnal said, pressing his nose to her cheek.

Heilos smiled and licked Kapu's ear. "You are mine to." Heilos replied. Genocide smiled, and glanced at Kapu.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 15, 2013 8:20 pm

Kapu grinned sheepishly,"Man and you cried over me? You have one bad taste." He said jokingly, he nipped at Heilos. Then licked Genocide's cheek, to see if she would get mad again. Kapu grinned, Daring Heilos, or Genocide, or anyone to do something. He sniffed, forgetting about his brother.

Back to top Go down

Post by → Mon Apr 15, 2013 8:23 pm

( man I wanna play Bliss so bad!! Lol)

Delilah smiled small and shivered f om Durnals touch.
→
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Mon Apr 15, 2013 8:24 pm

Genocide pinned Kapu down, and growled. "Don't do that!" Genocide barked, stepping off of him.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 15, 2013 8:25 pm

Kapu smiled and laughed,"Come on, Genocide, I was just messin' with you." I nudged her, as I got up. "Let's go back to camp." I said, sprinting off.

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Mon Apr 15, 2013 8:29 pm

Genocide raced right by Kapu, but Heilos stayed at Kapu's side, running at the same pace. Dakota, Nick and Braekon ran forward.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 15, 2013 8:32 pm

I smiled at Heilos, "Come on!" I say as I raced forward racing past everyone, but Genocide who stayed right in front of me. My tongue rolled out of my mouth, hanging to the side, as I stretched myself out. My belly almost touching the ground.

Back to top Go down

Post by Unicorn_Fluff Mon Apr 15, 2013 8:36 pm

Chakotay touched his nose to the dirt, and took off after Nakomi.
Unicorn_Fluff
Unicorn_Fluff
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Mon Apr 15, 2013 8:37 pm

Dakota and Heilos were at his sides now, as was Braekon. But Genocide stayed in front until she reached camp, skiddoing to a halt.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by → Mon Apr 15, 2013 8:38 pm

Nakomi heard the dashing pups and growled, motioning Chakotay to come into the den.
→
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 15, 2013 8:39 pm

I wasn't expecting Genocide to stop so quickly, and crashed into her. I flipped over her, landing on my back. "Watch out!" I cried as I saw Heilos come straight toward us.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next