Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Forcer At Heart

3 posters

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

A Forcer At Heart Empty A Forcer At Heart

Post by Guest Wed Jun 16, 2010 8:34 pm

~Zahor~
(Epic name fail XD)
I galloped through the tight and twitsted trees with ease. I was born here, and knew the whole land. I called it mine, for I knew nothing more than a few mares running about with some stallions. I was brave, and bold but wouldn't fight. I was saving my energy to start my own little band of mares. They call me 'evil' and a 'forcer'. Oh, that's the few mares I have seen. Heh, bitches.
Call me whatever you want, but once I'm in, your mine. There's no getting away.
My hooves glided over the rocky ground with ease. I was in a barran (sp?) placw where the trees barely had leaves, and they were so close that you could barely move. I would have left, but the only problem? There was no clear solid ground for miles. This was were I'd have to stay. It supposidly burnt down when I was still young. That's when I lost my mother...
Oh well.
My mane flipped quietly in the breeze as I squished myself through the dead trees and stumbled over the rocks. Yes, it was all rock here.
Ahh well...
To get to why I'm here.
I'm here...to start a herd, perhaps. Because, I think I'm ready.

Back to top Go down

A Forcer At Heart Empty Re: A Forcer At Heart

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Wed Jun 16, 2010 8:42 pm

i seen the stallion and reared up and ran offer to him.i said "you in a herd."my black coat shined.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Wed Jun 16, 2010 8:57 pm

Like a Star @ heaven Nightfall's Raven Like a Star @ heaven

My long, elegant ashy black legs stepped near-silently through the bare terrain, flicking my ears nervously. I didn't trust this place; It was all dead and far too silent for my taste, but my wandering had somehow brought me here. All I wanted was to get out as soon as possible, to leave this place far behind. But running was nigh impossible: The sharp rocks would tear through the frog of my hooves and lame me, and then where would I be? Probably dead by nightfall. Hm. Weird, was my name. Nightfall's Raven... It made no sense. I was not raven-black, not even sooty. No, my hide was a milky color, my mane, tail, legs, and head an ashy black, though my head was a little lighter. But Raven? Or Nightfall? No, that did not explain my colour at all!

Shaking my mane, I stumbled on one of the rocks, wincing slightly as it cut my hoof. Arching my neck and bensing slightly to rub my nose on my leg, I froze. A scent travelled to me on the wind, of a stallion. My body quivered slightly, but not in excitement. In fear. My mother had been killed by a band of stallions when I was a mere yearling, and then they had tried to rape me. But I had somehow managed to leave, and had wandered around for the two years since. Alone. Yes, I was rising three now, and I could tell I was in my first heat. I had seen it happen to other mares. Now I clamped my tail tightly against my rump, the whites of my eyes showing as I stepped forward, unable to find where the smell was coming from. Better keep moving than stay and wait for him to find me. I was vulnerable when in heat. So I stepped forward, glancing around nervously and keeping my tail tightly down, leaving blood every time I stepped down on my right fore from where the rock had cut into me.

Though little did I know, that I was walking unknowingly closer to the stallion, and that he was just beyond the trees whose end I was fast approaching...

{I'm making her bio right now}
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 16, 2010 9:06 pm

[I still gotta make Zahor's...]

~Zahor~
I was suprised to see a mare out in this place. It should be called a wasteland. And, I was even more suprised to see that she had approached me. I flicked my black tail and smirked. "Now why do you think there's a herd here? You blind? It's like a burnt down forest here with the worst footing. Hmph." I flicked my tail, looking amused. Suddenly, my ears pricked and my muscles tensed. My nostrils flared and the scent washed over me like a bar of Dove's soap. My eyes widened and I licked my lips. Mare! In heat!! I glanced at the mare who had approached me and took a step foward. I snagged my black tail on a tree and cursed to myself before tearing free. I left some fur for the tree to play with. God knows.
I took a few more steps before I scented blood. My hooves suddenly seemed glued to the ground. Maybe the mare was dying...but it didn't smell like a lot. I decided to wait. It seemed like she was coming closer anyway. I turned around, nearly whacking my head on a sooty black branch and looked at the mare. She didn't seem to be in heat, and was of no use to me. Might as well go for the other, right?

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Wed Jun 16, 2010 9:10 pm

i smell the air and go towards it.i see a mare snort and turn towards the stallion.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 16, 2010 9:23 pm

~Zahor~
My ears flick foward as I look at the mare. "What? What'd you see now? Is it one of those vultures again? God they get so annoying. They won't hurt you, anyway. So, no need to uh...worry." I smirked, looking amused.

[That was...a short post XD]

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Wed Jun 16, 2010 9:32 pm

{sorry it took so long, my computer froze and I lost my post! >.< }

Like a Star @ heaven Nightfall's Raven Like a Star @ heaven

I stepped as quietly as possible trhough the woods, concentrating strongly on where I was stepping down on my feet and momentairly forgetting about the stallion, allowing myself to believe that I had started off in the opposite direction and away from him. I was so lost in thought that I didn't even notice the undeniable scent that was growing stronger and filling the air the more I walked. Every so often my hoof would tick against a rock, sending out a loud ping! every time I did so, and I tripped in surprise as well. I could go faster, but that would only give me three options: A) I would get a cut on another of my hoove's and make it hurt almost every time I stepped down B) I would get a deeper cut in my already hurt hoof and make it just that much more torture or C) I would get cuts on all or three of my hooves, then each time I stepped down I'd be limping. Yeah, so I chose with the option that avoided all three of those dilemna(sp?): Walking slow and wobbling slightly every time I stepped wrong on a sharp rock to avoid cutting myself. Heh, it almost sounds emo. And was I? No. Otherwise I'd be galloping.

Every so often I wwould have to brush up against a tree, and their dead, curled fingers clawed at my hide, mane, and tail, and I'd have to rip free, wincing each time as it pulled hairs loose from my body. I grumbled softly under my breath. I hated this place! If I had known it was coming up, I would have avoided it. Once, only once, I looked up, making sure I would run head first into a tree, though that'd be just my lck, and froze, midstep. All at once I remembered my earlier fears and actually scented the wind. The stallion. Lord, I could see him now, and he wasn't that far away. I contemplated running; No, that would do no good. He'd easily be able to cut me off, and I wouldn't even be able to gallop properly over the dead terrain. I didn't even try to think that he might be nice, that he might not try to chase me; The only stallions I had ever seen had been the one band of murderers and forcers. Every other stallion I had ever had the misfortune of crossing paths with I had avoided as if they were the deadly horse cough.

I could feel my body start trembling uncontrollably, could smell my scent drifting around me as I stared at him, paralyzed in fear. It wasn't my fault what I was doing; Not only was it Mother Nature forcing me to release my in-heat scent, it was the instinct that I tried so hard to resist.
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 16, 2010 9:50 pm

~Zahor~
I tossed my handsome head and waited for my long wavy black mane to settle against my thick neck. My eyes scanned through the dead trees everytime I heard the roll of a rock or that little ping!
My muscles got tense and I could tell the mare was coming towards me. I smirked and took a step foward, this time smartly clearing a low hanging branch. I did a sidestep to avoid it, but ended up hitting my broad chest up against a very short but thick branch. It was one of those that was burnt, so it just crumpled at the touch. But hey, that still hurt. I tossed my head and let out a low nicker when I knew she was closer, and sure enough, there she was. Standing right before. I flicked my long tail and ended up snagging it another another one of those death-ridden branches. I pulled free, and the branch crumbled. My hooves made a small scrabbling sound as I walked over the rocks, stones, and pebbles. I had lived here all my 5 years, and had learned how to walk them, but seriously. This place was impossible! After the next few steps I tripped on a rock that had never been there. (Or had it?) and fell on my knees. I wildley made for my feet and tossed my head. (Lucky for me, there were no branches with time.)

I muttered something and glanced at my knees. They were now crusted with dry ash, soot, dead splinters, and of course. That red icky, oozy, unexplainable. Blood.
My head shook ahead and I moved foward. This didn't hurt me. Hell, it happened all the time. Have I mentioned I practically live here? God, I own the damn place! No horse in their right mind would travel here. My ears pricked foward and I smirked. Oh wait. I have to change that. No smart horse would come here. These two mares did, and they are in for the ride of their lives.
My attention flicked back to the mare up ahead. She was a pretty sight to see, but that wasn't what I was interested in. Her scent was strong, and I wasn't sure how long I would last. It seemed to get stronger and stronger the longer I waited. So I started walking towards her again.

[Whoa...now that's more like it XD Pretty good for it being almost midnight... Wink]

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Wed Jun 16, 2010 9:59 pm

~Raven
I saw the stallion start to move, seeming to get angrier and angrier each time one of the branches snagged at him. He fell, but lurched back up again. I skittered back a couple steps, the whites of my eyes showing. I tripped, my tail getting snagged yet again and being pulled around my side. I winced, ripping it free, a long string of hairs left behind on the branches that seemed to shake in joy at their prize. I could see him bleeding, but he didn't even seem to care. He just kept walking, closer and closer, and my stupid being was frozen in place! I lifted my head suddenly, swinging it around and around as I searched for, well, anything! But of course, there was nothing, anywhere! All I got was my mane getting tangled in the claws of the branches, and I desperatedly tried to rip free, while the whole while the stallion just kept walking.
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 16, 2010 10:05 pm

~Zahor~
I watched her with an amused look. I never stopped moving until I was a few feet away. I raised my head, being careful to keep my long and handsome mane away from the deathly branches. "Don't bother trying, hun." I mumbled. My voice wasn't high pitched, but it wasn't rough either. It was small and low. Perfect for my looks. My strongs hooves grabbed a foothold on the rocks and I moved closer. My head hit a branch, but I didn't seem to notice. I just kept my eyes on the mare. "Are you going to run and get hurt, or just stand here like the good mare I know you are." I took a few more steps closer with a grin.

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Wed Jun 16, 2010 10:15 pm

~Raven
I flinched at his voice, trembling all the harder. It was luring, almost, calling me to him... I shook my head, backing up a few steps again, yet slipping and having to stop when I backed into a tree. I pinned my ears, though I knew it was a futile attempt. "Wh- Go away!" I said, trying to sound brave, though my voice sounded feeble even in my own ears, and I knew it would sound even worse to him.
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 16, 2010 10:22 pm

~Zahor~

I watched her mad scramble with a look of amusement twisted onto my face. I moved closer yet again and laughed at her small and frail voice. "Pathetic!" my voice rang out. I lowered my head to duck a branch as I still took a few more steps closer. "I'm not going anywhere. Truth is, I have no where to go." I growled with a playful gleam in my eyes. This mare wasn't going anywhere, and neither would I. This wasn't the ideal mating spot, but I didn't care where it was. I tossed my head and flared my nostrils. "I never did like this place." I muttered half to myself and then looked back to the mare. "Why don't we start by exchanging names, Hmm? You mares always seem to like that." he rolled his eyes.

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Wed Jun 16, 2010 10:32 pm

~Raven

I entwined my ears in my mane, tossing my head up. "Go to Hell," I spitted out, turning slightly, wanting to run, but the trees were surrounding us completely. I looked back at him out of the corner of my eyes, my eyes rolling and showing the whites. His luring voice seemed to call me to him, and I felt a shiver run up my spine, though I wasn't sure exactly what it was for. I didn't think it was fear, and that scared me even more.
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 16, 2010 10:35 pm

~Zahor~
I raised my head and looked thoughtful. "Hhmm...not the name I was going for, but I guess so. Nice to meet you, Hell." I let the last word roll over my tongue. "I guess it does fit, since that's what you'll be going through." I reached her side and gave her a nip on the withers. "We can do this easily, or the harder way. Up to you." I smirked, flicking my tail. I was practically quivering in place. My eyes jittered as I looked her over. She wasn't as tall as I was, but should be strong enough. Even if she did fell, I'd go on my knees and fuck her like a human. Right now, it didn't matter.

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Wed Jun 16, 2010 10:46 pm

~Raven
I tossed my head, throwing a glance behind me. No... Nothing but a wall of trees. "That's not my name, that's what I was telling you to do!" I snapped, though my voice didn't sound the way I wanted it to; No, it was feeble and weak, and showed how scared I was. My heart was pounding in my chest, so loud I was sure he could hear it. I felt his teeth graze my withers and groaned softly, trembling away from his touch. Against my will, my tail loosened slightly, and I didn't notice it as I tried to glare at him, yet the whites of my eyes showed and ruined the whole thing.
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 17, 2010 6:48 am

~Zahor~
I watched her with fierce eyes. There would be no mercy. Not today. I could see her trembling and the whites of her eyes showing, but that didn't matter to me. My tail flicked back and forth, smartly missing the dead branches this time. I moved a little closer, and farther back. Everytime my tail flicked her way, it would swish her in the chest. Not enough for pain. I turned my head back at her smart remark and shrugged. "So are you going to tell me your name, or do you want me to keep calling you Hell? Either way works for me, because in the end I'll still get what I want. I always do." I smirked and nipped at her flank. My teeth just grazed her soft skin.

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Thu Jun 17, 2010 8:19 am

~Raven
I shook violently every time his tail brushed up against me, throwing my head up into the air, rolling my eyes and throwing my body back against the line of trees. They creaked and groaned, some breaking up into ashy dust. Against my better judgement, I looked up slightly to look at his eyes, and flinched at what I saw. I could see what he wanted, and that he was determined to get it. I shivered, immediately looking down and refusing to look him in the eyes again. I didn't even watch him, just cowered away from the feel of his tail sweeping across my chest. Then his teeth were on my rump, grazing me, not enough to draw blood. Out of instinct I struck out with my hoof at him, hitting something but not sure if it was him or a tree. Sounded like a tree. I shivered at his words, my mind wheeling. "Raven," I spit out at him. "Nightfall's Raven." I knew he probably wouldn't care to remember my name, hell, he might even kill me when he was done.
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 18, 2010 7:59 am

~Zahor~

I laughed at the way she held herself. "You look like your about to get killed." I said in a taunting voice. I nipped her again, this time a little harder. "It won't hurt if you actually try to enjoy it." I snickered and made a tight lap around, trying not to get snagged on any of the stupid trees again. My breathing was calm and deep compared to her shallow ones. I stopped walked when I heard her name. "Raven? Nightfall's Raven?" I burst out laughing. "Where in the hell did you earn that name? You don't have a streak of dark hair on your small frame." I thought for a moment and grinned. "But your foal might." I tossed my black mane, but got it snagged. I pulled and the branch broke. I muttered something and then turned back to Raven.

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Fri Jun 18, 2010 8:12 am

~Raven
I glowered at him, twisting my head around to follow him with my eyes each time he circled around me. I tossed my dark mane, rolling my eyes slightly. "Except from my legs, mane and tail," I snapped, but they weren't even really black. More just a dark, sooty ash color. "And apparently I got it from my parents," I said. My voice was a little stronger, my inside, I felt nothing like it. I still flinched from every touch and cowered away from his movements, eyes wide and frightened, rolled back to show the white parts.
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 18, 2010 8:47 am

~Zahor~
I watched her with an amused expression. "Normally you would have been done for, but there's something about you..." I grinned. "Your cute." My tail flicked back and forth calmly as I searched her. She still looked terrified, but that was too bad for her. I wasn't the type to go and make her feel better. She'd just have to deal with it. I paced around her again and watched her movements carefully. Her frame was small compared to mine. She might have been tall but she was lean. I was short, but stocky. I let out a low chuckle before brushing against her side.

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Fri Jun 18, 2010 9:17 am

~Raven
I shivered, rolling my eyes as I bared my teeth. "So you make a habit of forcing ugly mares?" I growl out, jumping violently as he brushed against my side. My eyes followed him everywhere they could, watching him. I felt another tremor of fear rake through my body at the thought of him on top of me... I shook my head roughly, snapping at him with my teeth.
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 18, 2010 9:27 am

~Zahor~
I shook my head and watched her through my thick forelock. I felt her jump away from me and smirked. "No, no, dear. I don't care what they look like. Honestly, I think the uglier ones enjoy it more than the pretty ones. But really, anyone I can get my hooves on." I sidestepped a little and bared my teeth when she snapped at me. "Do you really want this to get violent?" I growled.

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Fri Jun 18, 2010 9:33 am

~Raven
I swung my head to glower at him. "No, I want you to get the hell away from me," I hissed, sidestepping a little away from him so I could kick out at him. Throwing my head up, I struck out with one of my hind legs, feeling my hoof hit something, though I still wasn't sure if I was hitting him or trees. I hoped it was him.
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 18, 2010 10:17 am

~Zahor~
I was suprised at how well she moved for being trapped in the arms of these death-ridden trees. I jumped as I saw her hooves flail and gritted my teeth as they hit me square in the shoulder. "I don't think I'll be leaving anytime soon." I pinned my ears. I had enough with the talking. I mounted her quickly, grasping her tight with my front legs. They clamped against her barrel as I pushed my tool up into her.

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Fri Jun 18, 2010 10:30 am

~Raven
I allowed myself a small grin at hitting him, then scowled at him again at his statement. Then suddenly he was on top of me, and I stumbled forward a couple steps. Immediately my self defense kicked in, and I tryed kicking up at his stomach, but only ended up nearly falling down on my face. He pushed his tool up into me and I threw my head up, eyes wide, frightened, and full of pain as I let out a soft squeak, swinging my head from side-to-side angrily.
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next