Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Forcer At Heart

3 posters

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

A Forcer At Heart - Page 3 Empty Re: A Forcer At Heart

Post by • Echo Tue Jun 22, 2010 10:06 am

~Raven
I pin my ears when he comes over to me, baring my teeth. As he comes closer I snap at his ear, missing on purpose and skittering back closer against the trees, throwing my head up into the air. I didn't trust any stallions, and now there were two around.
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Tue Jun 22, 2010 10:13 am

"i am not a forcer and not a killer."i said and told her to stop and turn back."there is a drop off." "my mother died because a stallion was chasing her.and i dont want that to happen to another horse."
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Tue Jun 22, 2010 10:14 am

{Did you read where they are? There can't be a dropoff here}
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 22, 2010 1:49 pm

~Zahor~

My ears were flat against my head. This stallion was pissing me off even more. My blood seemed to boil as I jumped foward.
I cut myself, but didn't care. Landing between the two, I bared my teeth at the stallion. "She's mine, back off!" I snarled.

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Tue Jun 22, 2010 2:08 pm

"ok then if shes yours then why was she walking away from you.?"i barred my teeth at the stallion and reared almost hitting his face.i snorted at the stallion and said "i dont think you want this to come to a fight."i said glaring at the stallion dead in the eye.i was alot bigger then he was.and i was born to fight.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 22, 2010 2:19 pm

[Um, your horse is NOT bigger than mine. If anything mine is bigger. Did you see his bio??]

~Zahor~
A look of amusement spread over my face. "She's only walking away because she's tired and needed a break. You know how mares can be."
I darted a look towards Raven, telling her to play along. Honestly, being stuck with me would have been better than him. I flicked my ears back and stood calmly as he struck up. I didn't even flinch. "No, I don't think I want this to come to a fight, but right now your're going to make it end that way. So, unless you want to live, I suggest you move out of this place."

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Tue Jun 22, 2010 2:26 pm

~Raven
I tensed slightly as the two stallions started yelling at each other. I see Zahor's look and exhale loudly through my muzzle, shifting uneasily and flicking my tail nervously. I didn't know how to act, but stood there by the trees, watching them both fight, my head lowered down at my chest level, swivelling my ears and flicking my tail back and forth continuously.
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Tue Jun 22, 2010 2:31 pm

"ok then why was she screaming.tell me that."i said to the stallion.i pinned my ears back.waiting for an attack.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 22, 2010 2:33 pm

~Zahor~

I gave a small "Hmph" before shifting my weight. "Your seriously starting to bore me." I yawned before continuing. "If you'd be a mare, you'd scream too."

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Tue Jun 22, 2010 2:39 pm

i stared at the stallion and turned and walked away.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 22, 2010 2:49 pm

~Zahor~

I smirked. "Good idea."

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Tue Jun 22, 2010 2:53 pm

"i turned my head quickly and snorted showing my teeth."i'll be back just you watch."i said and started again towards my heard.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Tue Jun 22, 2010 2:57 pm

~Raven
I snorted softly, watching him wallk away then suddenly turn around. My mind ran over how Zahor had said how I was his, and I shook my head slightly, not liking that at all as I whisked my tail back and forth around me.
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 22, 2010 3:11 pm

~Zahor~

I narrowed my eyes at the stallion and then turned to Raven. "Your welcome." I spat.

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Tue Jun 22, 2010 3:39 pm

~Raven
My eyes narrowed slightly as I turned my head to look at him. "For what?" I demanded. "Being used?" I shook my head unhappily. Maybe he had been the reason for the other stallion to leave, but what if he decided that he wanted more 'fun'?
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 22, 2010 4:10 pm

~Zahor~

My gaze softened. "Why am I even trying?" I growled to myself and then moved towards her, trying to keep steady on the rocks.

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Tue Jun 22, 2010 4:13 pm

~Raven
My eyes widened slightly as he began walking over to me, seeming to shrink in size. I clamped my tail firmly over my butt, tossing my head up into the air, trying to make myself look bigger than I actually was.
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 22, 2010 4:21 pm

~Zahor~

I watched her and smirked. "You don't like me, do you?" I tossed my head, just missing one of the dead branches. "You can just say so. You wouldn't be the first."

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Tue Jun 22, 2010 4:39 pm

~Raven
I eyed him curiously, my gaze wary as I snorted. "Well, most mares don't exactly like being used as sex toys," I hissed, but immediately knew it was a lie. I had met a bunch of mares that were the complete opposite of me, and little who detested stallions as much as I did.
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 22, 2010 8:32 pm

~Zahor~

I lowered my head slightly and my shoulders moved stealthily along with my movement. I looked like I was stalking something.
I was.
I shook my head and gave a small smile. "If that's what you want to call yourself..."

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Tue Jun 22, 2010 8:51 pm

~Raven
I threw my head up into the air, eyes blazing angrily for an instant, my fear gone. "Of course not! Are you mental or something? Wait, don't answer that-I already know you are! You have to be to be able to force mares and not give a second thought about it! You're a bastard!" I snapped, my voice layered with anger, eyes furious. I had never fought anyone before and wouldn't be able to defend myself if he suddenly decided to come after me, but whenever my temper flared, I was never able to think straight.
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 22, 2010 8:58 pm

~Zahor~

"A bastard?" I snickered and continued, "That's probably one of the nicest things one of my sexy toys has ever called me. Hmph." I smirked, still moving closer to her.
"Yeah. Um...I'm sorry, but this is sorta what I live for. I'm normally alone, so when's there's an opportunity, I take it."
I grinned and flicked my tail.
Still moving closer.

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Tue Jun 22, 2010 9:05 pm

~Raven
I pinned my ears, my milky white body quivering slightly with rage as he stepped closer still, talking. "I'm not a sex toy!" I hissed in anger. My eyes flashed as I watched him, flicking my tail back and forth around my bloodied hide from the last time he had mounted me, and for a moment I was glad the other stallion hadn't noticed it, then felt more anger rise up inside of me. "Then find a new place to live, preferably one infested with wolves and mountain lions and deadly snakes so you can rot in Hell!" I growled out, close to shouting.
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 22, 2010 9:24 pm

~Zahor~

I stared at her for a moment and actually stopped walking, my feet planted awkwardly on the rocks.
"Why are you so scared anyway? Your average mare would enjoy this. I mean, obviously somewhere with more room would be better...but I'm working with what I got."

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Tue Jun 22, 2010 9:31 pm

~Raven
I glared at him viciously, and now understood what they meant by the saying "If looks can kill". I throw my head up into the air, flipping my mane back. "Not every mare you happen to come around is going to be a happy little slut who only cares about when the next time some guy's gonna get on top of her. Not every mare lived a happy little Life living as a whore."
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next