Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Forcer At Heart

3 posters

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

A Forcer At Heart - Page 8 Empty Re: A Forcer At Heart

Post by • Echo Tue Jul 27, 2010 12:07 am

~Raven
I flinched slightly at Zephyr's words, eyeing him closely. Hearing Helia I shook my body slightly, lacing my ears back for a moment before relaxing them forward again as I shifted.
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 27, 2010 6:54 pm

~Zahor~
I sighed. "You two are an odd bunch. Normally I would just leave, but I"m going to help you out of here." I glanced at Raven and snorted softly.

Back to top Go down

A Forcer At Heart - Page 8 Empty Forcers at heart

Post by Guest Tue Jul 27, 2010 10:14 pm

sweet tooth starts to graze in the pasture as them and does not notice but she looks weak but reaally is tuff and is in heat but is hard to get

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 27, 2010 10:45 pm

~Pythia~
"Thanks." I said to Zahor.

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Mon Aug 02, 2010 7:42 pm

~Raven
I blinked slightly. "Wait, what?" I asked, confused. He didn't seem like the... Would caring, be the right word? type. Seeing him glance at me I shook my head, flicking my tail a little uneasily and taking a small step back.
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 02, 2010 7:45 pm

Zahor~

I rolled my eyes and glanced around. "Just be happy." I growled and started walking in a random direction. I was hoping it would take me...us...somewhere where we could graze, and get something clean to drink. My fragile frogs were being scraped open on the hard rocks, and I wanted to feel the cold grass heal them. I gave a soft snort and glanced back at Raven and Pythia, barely missing a low hanging branch. "Coming?"

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Mon Aug 02, 2010 7:55 pm

~Raven
I snorted, rolling my eyes. "That not exactly an easy task," I snapped at him. Watching him start to walk off I picked my ears in his direction, my expression wary. Blowing loudly through my nostrils I pushed my ears half back, swinging my head to look at the other horses for a moment before sidestepping from them and turning to follow him slowly. Picking my legs up carefully and keeping my head low, I tried unsuccessfully(sp?) to weave through the trees unscathed, but unfortunately found myself adding new scrapes on my sides on legs to my growing "collection".
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 03, 2010 11:53 am

~Helia~
I nodded and followed Zahor.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 03, 2010 1:26 pm

Zahor~

I gave a small roll of my eyes before continuing. Slowly I picked my way across the rocks. I stopped as the land started to slope downwards and then back up, like a small dip. My ears swiveled around with frustration. The way down wouldn't be too hard, but the way back up was pretty steep. My nostrils flared as my eyes took over the scene. The wind carried the fresh scent of grass. "I guess we'll have to try." I muttered and started slowly down the small slope.

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Tue Aug 03, 2010 1:51 pm

~Raven
I flicked my ears slightly, pausing uneasily at the dip. I snorted softly, flicking my tail as he started down. Tossing my head, I took an unsure step foreward, ears half back. Holding my head up I start slowly picking my way down the slope, keeping my distance from Zahor. For a moment I wondered why I was even following him, but decided right now it was better than staying with the other horses.
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 03, 2010 11:38 pm

~Helia~
I was very unsure about this. But I worked up the will and took a brief step forward.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 04, 2010 7:40 am

Zahor~
My large hooves scrambled on the sharp rocks, and the little pebbles underneath made it very difficult to keep a steady hold. Tossing my head, I slowly inched further down the slope. Everynow and then I glanced back at the two, making sure they were still coming, and weren't hurt.

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Wed Aug 04, 2010 2:16 pm

~Raven
My ears flickered uneasily as my hoof ticked a rock and my head went down to steady myself. Half-halting, I swing my around me, whites of my eyes showing and nostrils flared. Shaking my head slightly, I began walking again, slowly and more cautious this time.
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 04, 2010 11:43 pm

~Helia~
I followed Raven's lead, almost sliding down half the dip though. I feel the rocks crumble underneath me and stop moving. I look around for a strategy and figured it was best to go slow as possible. I did so.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 05, 2010 6:47 am

Zahor~
I reached the bottem and stopped. My eyes darted up to Raven and Pythia, and I decided to wait.

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Thu Aug 05, 2010 9:22 am

~Raven
I gritted my teeth tightly together, concentrating on the slope. My right forehoof caught on a rock again, and my rump slid under me, head going up into the air as I tried to steady myself, a rush of panic flooding through my body. My hooves scrambled at the rocks but I couldn't get a good enough grip to right myself again, and I fell down onto my knees. Thankfully I was close to the bottom, and I only skidded for a short time. Shaking my head, nostrils flared, I pulled myself back onto my feet, body shaking slightly as the adrenaline left me.
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 05, 2010 2:04 pm

~Pythia~
I close my eyes and rush down the mountain, trying to get it over with. I twist my body to the movements of the rocks. Suddenly, I reach the bottom, awaiting Raven's arrival with Zahor.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 06, 2010 6:39 am

Zahor~
I shook out my long black mane. My breed was known for it's silky and wavy color. Mine was now dusty and muddy, clumped together in tangles that would take hours to get out. I sighed and flicked my ears back, waiting patiently for Raven.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 06, 2010 10:30 am

~Pythia~
My ears flicked back and forth between the sounds behind me and Raven. I pawed at the ground, bored.

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Fri Aug 06, 2010 11:01 am

{Raven was already at the bottom... Razz }

~Raven
I stand there quietly, ignoring the deep scrapes in my knees and lower legs. My head was lowered, my mane falling over into my eyes and spilling over my crest, black against white and gray. My ears tipped over in Zahor's direction, listening and waiting for us to start walking again.
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 06, 2010 11:03 am

~Pythia~(o lol k)
I shook my head and body to get rid of flies, sucking my blood.

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Fri Aug 06, 2010 2:16 pm

~Raven
Lowering my muzzle to my knee, I flare my nostrils at the scent of my blood. Shaking my head roughly, I shoo flies away from my cuts, looking back at Zahor.
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 07, 2010 10:19 am

~Pythia~
I felt stupid. I just realized this was not a very safe place.

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Wed Aug 11, 2010 3:33 pm

~Raven
I sigh softly, looking towards the uprise. It didn't look too bad, but I knew better. Shaking my mane, I snort softly, starting towards it.q
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 11, 2010 6:39 pm

~Pythia~
I started going up the uphill by myself.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next