Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Forcer At Heart

3 posters

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

A Forcer At Heart - Page 5 Empty Re: A Forcer At Heart

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Thu Jun 24, 2010 8:35 am

(heres a pic lol)

A Forcer At Heart - Page 5 Fight_10
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Thu Jun 24, 2010 8:59 am

{I know what horses fighting look like, I have nine, and I don't think there's anything funny about seeing them fight or seeing pics or vids of it.}
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 24, 2010 9:48 am

~Helia~
I slowly walked through a huge part of trees; my body shaking. I was very scared and at my age of 4 months I could easily get killed. A foal like me isn't very strong at this age. I almost got in a fight with a wolf, a big wolf. My spots were brown because of all the dust around here. I saw some adult horses. Maybe they could help me! I cautiously whinnied in their direction. I figured they would notice me. Then I saw two horses fighting. Now I was having second thoughts of going over there. I whinnied bright and loud so they would hear me and I wouldn't have to go over there...yet.

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Thu Jun 24, 2010 11:45 am

Midnight:I snort at the stallions and look over at Raven "Want to get out of here?" I ask her.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 24, 2010 12:11 pm

[My horse is black. Did you see his bio? I'm quite positive that he's way bigger than yours.]

~Zahor~

I didn't make a sound as he hit me with his small hooves. When he wad done with his childish kick, I spun.
My back legs kicked out with such force, speed, and power, you could literally here the woosh[].
I aimed them for his jaw and BINGO!
I heard the loud [i]craaackk
of my large hoof against his bone, and knew I had possibly broken it.
He'd never forget me now.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 24, 2010 12:14 pm

~Helia~
I knew I wasn't noticed so I whinnied as loud as I could to get their attention. I bucked and pranced around so I would be more noticeable.

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Thu Jun 24, 2010 12:45 pm

~Raven
I jumped slightly and winced at the sound of Zahor's hooves hitting Death's jaw, throwing my head up. I heard a loud, high pitched whinny that sounded like that of a foal, and swung my head around. I couldn't see anything through the crowded, dead trees, and I snorted, pawing nervously at the ground as I stood away from the two stallions, the whites of my eyes showing.
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 24, 2010 12:51 pm

~Helia~
I heard a huge bang and got startled. It sounded sort of like a bone being crushed or broken. Then I looked at the two horses fighting and saw one had broke its jaw. I cautiously walked out in the open where I could be spotted. I whinnied again and I gently snorted, hoping they would hear me.

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Thu Jun 24, 2010 1:04 pm

{there is no open, it's a forest}

~Raven
I see the foal step out into the area we were, close to us now. I tossed my head, rolling my eyes and pawing at the ground, trying to tell her to stay out. She didn't look very old.
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 24, 2010 1:07 pm

~Helia~
I noticed one of the mares telling me to stay back. I took her advice and hid in the forest. I heard a growl come from the west. I was frightened so I turned to that direction. I saw a huge wolf growling at me. Eventually more wolves came along. They started to bark and I ran as fast as I could away from them. They were following me so I whinnied as a sign for help!

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Thu Jun 24, 2010 1:07 pm

i closed my eyes.i thought i was dead but then in my dream of death.i seen my father "your not hurt."he touched my side and......gave me his power.i opened my eyes and kicked his legs with more speed and power.i got up quickly and reared i drew back my hoofs and kicked him in the face with more streath then i have ever done before.my hoofs hit the ground hard and then i reared again striking the chest.i went down hard and hit his chest.i stomped the ground.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 24, 2010 1:09 pm

I whinnied and neighed but there was no sign of help. I kept running and kept hoping someone would hear me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 24, 2010 1:13 pm

~Zahor~

I reared and tossed my head before he was able to strike it, but wasn't down in time to miss his blow to my chest.
I laughed and smirked as I felt the blood start to trickle though my coat. I reared and struck out with my huge sand colored hooves.
My head reached foward and bit down hard onto his withers. I grinned at the taste of blood.

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Thu Jun 24, 2010 1:15 pm

~Raven
I whinnied weakly in protest at the two, but they didn't seem to hear me as I pressed myself against the trees, seeing their flying hooves and the blood.
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 24, 2010 1:21 pm

~Helia~
I whinnied very loud and at that moment a wolf bit my leg and caused me to nearly fall. I whinnied as hard as I could to get help!

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Thu Jun 24, 2010 1:29 pm

i turned my head eaisly i could get to his neck.i stricked his neck i bit down harder and harder.blood started to run down my face.it didnt hurt me at all when he stricked my neck.i bit harder every time i did blood came out.i was the one to never give up.i kick with force at his stomach.i striked again with my black hoofs.then i bit down even harder and my hoofs went back and i striked his stomach and pushed him away from me.i had blood going down my face.my muscler body tensed as i looked at the stallion.i reared and stomped the ground and snorted at him.i had more power now.i was not going down that easily.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 24, 2010 1:31 pm

~Helia~
"HELP PLEASE SOMEONE HELP!!!!!!!" I said with a short but loud cry.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 24, 2010 1:42 pm

~Zahor~

I let him strike me without complaint.
I waited for a moment and watched him paw at the ground. Suddenly I jumped foward, my front hooves outstretched.
I barreled into the stallion, knocking him to the ground. I placed a hoof firmly on his neck and leaned my head foward.
My muzzle touched his ears.
"Now what were we fighting over?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 24, 2010 1:56 pm

I realized staying hidden wasn't a good idea to get attention so I sprinted and moved my slim legs as fast as I could to the other horses. I whinnied hard and loud knowig they would hear me.

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Thu Jun 24, 2010 1:57 pm

"land."i said with a growl.i bit his hoof and got up quickly.i ran and crashed into him.we both fell to the ground.i got up and reared i was mad now and when im mad.my eyes turn firey red.then i cant stop my self from killing anyone.my eyes started turning red.i snorted loudly and my hoofs slamed down on his rip cage.i reared once more and slamed my hoofs on his rib cage again.my red eyes looked the stallion dead in the eye.watching him what he was going to do.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 24, 2010 2:00 pm

~Helia~
I directly spoke to the two stallions " PLEASE YOU HAVE TO HELP ME THERE IS WOLVES TRYING TO KILL ME!!!!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 24, 2010 2:03 pm

[Um...you can't bite a hoof. It's SOLID. It WOULDN'T HURT!!!!!!!!]

~Zahor~

I jumped off him and shook my head. I dodged his attack and watched him quietly. "I was born here. You can't make me go anywhere." I snarled .

Last edited by kaylakiwi on Thu Jun 24, 2010 2:10 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 24, 2010 2:05 pm

"please" I said while crying "please help me" I said to them

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Thu Jun 24, 2010 2:06 pm

{uhm, Kylie, they really aren't going to pay that much attention if you've been reading the topic. First off, stallions never care about the foals really, second, fighting stallions don't stop for anything}

~Raven
I see the foal and my eyes rolled, showing the whites. I whinnied meakly to both her and the stallions, my body tensed.
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 24, 2010 2:08 pm

~Helia~
( My foals parents died so she doesn't know about other horses really)
"can you please help me?" I said to the mare who is rolling her eyes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next