Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Forcer At Heart

3 posters

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Go down

A Forcer At Heart - Page 9 Empty Re: A Forcer At Heart

Post by Guest Tue Aug 17, 2010 7:08 am

Zahor~
I watched them for a moment, deep in thought. I saw them start to move foward and flared my nostrils, inhaling the scents on the wind. My eyes darted around feircly, struggling for another way out. I sucked in a breath, biting my lip. I hope this is the right way. I reared, flailing for the first rock of footing, my eyes wide. Honestly, I think I was the most terrified of the bunch at the moment.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 17, 2010 11:06 am

~Pythia~ (sry i mean Helia lol... Pythia is supposed to be Helia lol)
I continued walking up the side of the trench. It was quite steep, making it even more difficult to go up the rocks which could tumble at any moment. I watched my footing carefully as my body slowly guided me up the slope. My mind was telling me no but my body kept on moving and repeating yes. I shook my head, ingnoring my consience (sp?).

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Sat Aug 21, 2010 12:24 pm

~Raven
My legs began to ache, and I had to work harder to keep my feet from dragging over the ground, sending the rocks flying everywhere and causing me to slip and fall. My head lowered slightly, sweat covering my and turning it from the milky white to an iron gray. My shoulders shook slightly as I moved them forward to step forward, and my eyes slid half shut.
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 21, 2010 12:29 pm

Zahor~
I tossed my head and pulled myself upwards, slowly starting the climb back up. My stomach churned with horrid thoughts. What if this wasn't the way out of the treacherous burnt down forest? How much longer would they trust me? I shook my head, hard. I had to forget those thoughts. Right now, I needed to focus on clambering up the damn hill.
A rock, slipped out from under my hoof, tumbled down. I snorted, looking for some better footing. My heart lurched as I glanced down, trailing a few smaller pebbles back to the bottom. I wouldn't want to be the one that fell back down. I swallowed deeply and then turned back to the filly and mare, slowly following them and scaling the climb carefully.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 21, 2010 9:18 pm

~Helia~
I threw a sudden glance back at the older horses. I bit my lip and looked back at my footing. My tiny hooves carried me through the loose rocks. I was very aware that any second I could slip and fall which could lead to injuries or death. I sighed lightly yet unevenly and closed my eyes for a second and gulped. I shook my head and continued on my seemingly endless journey uphill. I watched my tired legs still surprisingly move me. My hooves were chipped and tattered which seemed to match with my short and knotted mane and tail.

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Sun Aug 22, 2010 3:55 pm

~Raven
Focusing on not trippng, I just walked, blocking the pain from my mind, refusing to think about the burning that spread throughout my legs and up through my body, just focusing on picking my feet up and placing them forward. My shoulders shook slightly but I ignored it, nothing good had ever come from quitting, had it? I cast a glance behind me at Zahor, and felt something stab at my heart. What was I even doing, anyway? I didn't want to stay with the other horses, but was I really doing the right thing by going where he was going? Did he even actually care if me or Helia got hurt? He certainly hadn't come across that way to me at first.
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 22, 2010 4:15 pm

Zahor~
I shook my long wavy black mane and continued climbing, trying to pick up the pace. I grunted softly, almost falling backwards. Sighing deeply, I glanced at Helia and Raven. The sudden weight of responsibility had made me change. The thoughts swarmed in my head. I didn't want them. I only wanted to fuck them. My eyes closed. But I couldn't leave them all alone now...it just wouldn't be right. My eyes opened back up as I was nearly at the top.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 22, 2010 6:18 pm

~Helia~
I made a short snort as I almost made it to the top but all of a sudden I feel a stiffness in my ankle. I looked down and saw it was jammed between two rather large rocks. I bent my head down beside it and moved one rock with my muzzle. I escaped but the price of freedom was a slightly swollen ankle for a few days. It didn't hurt and I didn't limp but it still looked bad. I feel a swift change in terrain and find I was finally at the top. I made a breif snort but then barely smiled.

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Sun Aug 22, 2010 9:02 pm

~Raven
I felt the ground began to even out under my feet, unconciously quickening my pace. I ticked a forehoof on a rock, tripping forward. Digging my hind legs into the hill, I leaped forward, taking a couple long, quick strides before standing on even ground again, stopping almost right away without the strength to keep up the driving pace.
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 23, 2010 11:05 am

~Helia~
I sighed of relief. I thought I was never gonna get up here. I looked around and saw Raven made it up.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9