Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Adriatic and the mermaid (Savior Only)

2 posters

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Adriatic and the mermaid (Savior Only) - Page 5 Empty Re: Adriatic and the mermaid (Savior Only)

Post by Saviour Sun Jul 03, 2011 10:39 pm

Christianne~
I growled roughly and looked away helplessly. He was breathing, but he wasn't awake. What was wrong?! "Adriatic!" I repeated his name, shaking his body violently. "Come onnn...." I trailed, brushing my hair back. I suddenly heard doors opening a metal stretcher being strolled into the room. I snarled roughly, my eyes flashing amber. I lay beside Adriatic, my one arm across his chest. "Leave him alone" I growled, the sound extremely feral and protective. A new creature, male, young as well, maybe even our age, stepped forward. He was in a white lab coat. "Stay away!" I screached, lunging at him and grabbing his pants. I shove hard, forcing him to back up or fall into the water.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Adriatic and the mermaid (Savior Only) - Page 5 Empty Re: Adriatic and the mermaid (Savior Only)

Post by Spritz Sun Jul 03, 2011 10:43 pm

I moan, able to make a small noise. I can almost picture what was happening and my mind screamed to be let free from this blackness. I hoped she would figure it out.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sun Jul 03, 2011 10:47 pm

Christianne~
The vet lunged at my arm, pulling me roughly up out of the water and onto the stretcher. "What the fu-" I yelled, but he shoved the needle into my arm and I screamed shrilly, reaching over and punching the man who was closest to me in the gut. He responded by collapsing to the ground in sputters, trying to catch his breath. It was the one I had bitten. I then felt dizzy and the world spun. I leaned over the stretcher and, without holding it, puked across the ground. I then lean back and moan lightly, a strange feeling wiping away my thoughts and putting me to sleep.

[they aren't killing them.. I sorta have a different idea]
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Sun Jul 03, 2011 10:50 pm

(Ok well he cant do much.)

I moan again, my lips parched and dry.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sun Jul 03, 2011 10:54 pm

[ok]

Christianne~

I awoke in holding tank, the tight space crowding me. I lunge forward, hitting the glass hard and managing only a deafening wave of sound. "You don't understand! Adriatic needs me!" I screamed. I then realized something was different. Glancing down, I noticed a long sewn line down my belly button to the knee area of my fin. "What are you sick creatures doing to me?!" I screamed, pulling myself to the top. I sudden current slammed me to the bottom. "Stop! Please!" I whined, the wound aching and throbbing.

[Maybe you can play someone else.... idk.... sorry]
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Sun Jul 03, 2011 10:58 pm

(What happened? Why someone else?)
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sun Jul 03, 2011 11:00 pm

[I mean temporarily..]
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Sun Jul 03, 2011 11:01 pm

(ook who?)
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sun Jul 03, 2011 11:05 pm

[Idc, the vet? The other merman they try to breed her with??]

Christianne~
I galnce down as the ground beneath me opens and sucks be down. I then erupt into a new aquarium. "What in the" I was, once again, cut off by the rich, deep voice of a merman. I snarl and defensively turn around. "Hello there" He said, and I back away from him. He was handsome, but in a dangerous, rough way. "stay away from me" I said threateningly, though I sounded slightly weak and frightened.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Sun Jul 03, 2011 11:07 pm

(kk I was thinking that Adratic could breed with her though)

Merman-
"Really? Thats all you can muster?" I say, and my tail slaps against hers. "You just killed your boyfriend- you need some.. fun"
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sun Jul 03, 2011 11:10 pm

[yea I know, that's why I said try]

Christianne~
I snarled roughly at him and backed further away "He isn't dead" I said, putting my arm out to keep him away from me. My heart pounded roughly against my chest as I am pinned against the edge of the small aquarium. "Leave me alone" I say, glancing around frantically for a way out. "We can escape, I can find a way, we can return to the ocean" I said, trying to distract him.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Sun Jul 03, 2011 11:13 pm

Merman-
"In the ocean-" I hiss, "You cant freely breed with whoever you want!" I say, and lunge at her, my eyes wild with a ferel glint.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sun Jul 03, 2011 11:16 pm

Christianne~

Trained with the horny men of the deep, I had tricked him into thinking I was weak. I smirked roughly and grab his arm, whirling him around and pulling him tightly against my chest, his arm over his own throat and choking him. "Now, this is more like it" I grin, and jerk his other arm around his back, causing him pain and chuckling at his small yip. "In the ocean" I grunted roughly as I tighten my grip "There are less mermaids like me" I threatened and keep us afloat with my strong tail.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Sun Jul 03, 2011 11:22 pm

Adratic-
I feel her fighting for herself, and I am able to open my eyes a bit, looking blearily around.

Merman-
My head cracks against the aquarium wall, and I am quickly fished out of the water, and brought to another tank for rehab.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sun Jul 03, 2011 11:27 pm

Christianne~
I pump my tail, escaping to the bottom when the merman is taken away. I then encounter the vet, now in scuba gear. He grabs my arm roughly and bolts for the surface. I squirm, but his grip is strong. He pulls me out and sets me down while he undresses and redresses. I snarl roughly as he approaches me, and holds me in a cradling position. I flick my tail desperately, but he holds me strongly. He then tosses me into the aquarium with Adriatic. Quickly, I rush over to Adriatic and lean down into him, kissing his lips gently and with honest care. When I pull back, I whisper into his ear. "I love you" The vet then opens a small, sliding grate and the water from the aquarium begins to drain out... into the ocean. I smiled big and swam up to the vet, grabbing him and pulling him down. I hug him tightly and then pull away "Thank you" I smiled and grabbed Adriatic's seemingly lifeless body, he would soon wake up. I pull him gently out into the ocean once more, the fresh saltwater feeling like heaven against my skin.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Sun Jul 03, 2011 11:30 pm

I feel warm lips on mine, and my eyes flutter open, a small moan escaping my lips. I was in pain, I didnt know why. But then I see Christianne, and imedietly dart upright and grab her underwater, eyes glossy with respect and desperation. I pull her close to me, but then notice that we were draining into the sea. I see the vet looking at us from the surface, smiling.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sun Jul 03, 2011 11:33 pm

Christianne~
We reach the sea and I dive down deep into the water, reaching the bottom. I sigh in pleasure and run my fingers through dark green seaweed. I glance up and see Adriatic. I allow a small smile to lick my lips and then then return to the ocean. I run my fingers over a small flounder, and giggle at it's surprise. "Yes, I can see you" I smiled big.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Sun Jul 03, 2011 11:34 pm

I looked at her questionably. "What happened when I was... under?" I ask, afraid that something terrible had happened.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Mon Jul 04, 2011 7:56 am

Christianne~

I shook my head simply. "Nothing.. well... they ran a few tests on me I guess." I said motioning to the long, stitched wound. "But we are here now so it doesn't matter" I said and kicked up to him.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Mon Jul 04, 2011 9:33 am

"I suppose-" I say, lighly running my hand over her scar. My tail worked to keep me afloat and ryhmacly rubbed against hers in a watery dance.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Mon Jul 04, 2011 9:37 am

Christianne~

I allow him to touch my scar, the long, light colored line still tender. I met his eyes and leaned closer in, snaking my arms over his shoulders. My lips met his in another kiss, this one completely optional and not at all forced. My tail gently looped around his, though it continued to glide in a crescent motion.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Mon Jul 04, 2011 9:40 am

I feel her lips on mine and almost gasped. But instead, I felt her hands around my shoulders and pulled her closer to me, snaking my arms around her small waist, her body pressed against mine. I felt her tail on mine, and I looped mine around hers.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Mon Jul 04, 2011 9:43 am

Christianne~

I feel his surprise and end the kiss slowly, moving only far enough away to see his eyes. "Sorry" I said, smiling small and looking down. I chuckled lightly and ran water over my gills to reoxygenate[is that a word? lol]

Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Mon Jul 04, 2011 9:45 am

(lol)

I was reluctant to let her go as she pulled away. "Dont be." I say simply. The kiss had felt more that nice.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Mon Jul 04, 2011 9:46 am

Christianne~

His words made me feel better about kissing him, and I leaned him, kissing him softly. I then pull away quickly and thrust my tail away from him, smirking playfullly and rolling onto my back to giggle at his surprise.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next