Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Adriatic and the mermaid (Savior Only)

2 posters

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Adriatic and the mermaid (Savior Only) - Page 4 Empty Re: Adriatic and the mermaid (Savior Only)

Post by Spritz Sat Jul 02, 2011 12:59 pm

Adriatic-
I grow tired of this fat blubbery mess, and hear screams coming from the man. I leap into the water, then shoot upwards with sudden force and agility. Christianne had turned into a vampire. Literally. The man pushes her off and runs away, out of the door, leaving a trail of bright red blood behind him. I shudder, not knowing how anyone could ever drink blood. I stare at her, my eyes full of horror, contemplating what she could do to me. I quickly dive underwater and hide in a crevace in the rocks, my gills working the saltwater, taking oxegen.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Adriatic and the mermaid (Savior Only) - Page 4 Empty Re: Adriatic and the mermaid (Savior Only)

Post by Saviour Sat Jul 02, 2011 5:25 pm

Christianne
I leap into the water as the man escapes. The blood from my mouth lifted and floated to the surface. My eyes were an eerie yellow. My tail flicks me to the very bottom of the pool, now powerful and beautiful again. My gills kicked in, filtering the water's oxygen into my bloodstream. I wippe my mouth free of any leftover blood and sit in a dark corner. I watched Adriatic with feline amber orbs. I screamed at myself, the sound like nails on chalkboard. Throwing my fist into the ceramic rock, I add blood and anger to the uncomfortably warm saltwater around us.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Sun Jul 03, 2011 4:44 pm

Adriatic-
I stare at Christianne, her long black hair floating around her head as she swims in the water, watching me. I avert my eyes as a red gush of blood floats to the surface, leaving the water a slight pink. My gills take in the metalic water and I have to work harder to get oxegen. I slowly pull myself out of the crevace, looking at her, my eyes bright and shining with... I dont know.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sun Jul 03, 2011 4:47 pm

Christianne~
I turn quickly to see him slinking from the crevace "Don't waste your time" I snarled at him, knowing I had already scared him. "You will never look at me the same" I said and turn away again, this time flicking my large, powerful tail and swimming away from him and into a filtering tube. The large, dark opening stopping a few feet in at a filtered gate. I run a pale, long, elegant finger over the metal, thinking of how I could escape. Not only escape from the humans, but from myself and the monster that I am.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Sun Jul 03, 2011 5:05 pm

"Look at you as what? A fierce warrior mermaid that can actually defend herself?" I prod. I swim closer. "Im not afraid of you, though I know you coud rip off my face in a second." I stop a few feet away from her. I had mermaid blood, it smelt different than human blood. It was the same as hers and I didnt think she would eat one of her kind.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sun Jul 03, 2011 5:09 pm

Christianne~
I snorted at his attempts "I don't want to be known as a 'fierce mermaid warrior'" I restated his words, my voice was soft and remorseful. I hadn't fed on human's in forever, I don't need to. "Just, leave me be, I'm sorry, I just.....can't" I said, my eyes starting to get glossy. Thankful that I was turned away from him, I grit my teeth together in sudden anger and shove against the grating hard, bending the metal back. The sound pounded through the water, but didn't erupt out of it. My hair slinks around my shoulders and in front of me with the current.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Sun Jul 03, 2011 5:11 pm

I pull her back forcefully, holding her shoulders and looking into her eyes. "Then what do you want to be known as? Why are you afraid of yourself!?" I ask, and see the whirring blades behind the metal, the filter. I shake her gently. "If you were any different, I wouldnt know you as you. I like the way you are." I say softly.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sun Jul 03, 2011 5:14 pm

Christianne~
He pulls me back hard and holds me by the shoulders. Reluctantly, but knowing I had to, I pulled away. I listen to his sweet words, but don't look at him, I couldn't. I didn't want to know what I would find there. I mentally answered his question, I was afraid of myself. Who wouldn't be? I was a monster. I shake my head, the black silk that was my hair wavering like that of seaweed in the current. "No, you wouldn't. But maybe that would be better, all I've done is get you hurt" I said.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Sun Jul 03, 2011 5:19 pm

I laugh, a harsh, humorless laugh. "Gotten me hurt eh? Finding you was the best thing that has ever happened to me. Maybe you dont think so, but you dont know what it was like to not know if there were any merfolk left. Why are you afraid of yourself?" I ask, lightly running a hand under her chin. "Please. For my sake, dont be."
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sun Jul 03, 2011 5:24 pm

Christianne~
I ignored his answer, knowing it was only because he wanted me to forgive myself. He lifts my chin and my instincts yell for me to be defensive, but I fight it, only using it to answer his next question. "Why? Why am I afraid of myself?" I said, my temper rising, but evening back out. My eyes flash amber, and I allow my fangs to grow "This, is why I am afraid of myself, I can't control myself. My instincts are to strong, to feral. I'm simply another animal" I snarled, then turned away once more, crossing my arms and attempting to calm down. I was stuck, in an aquarium, like a stupid clownfish.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Sun Jul 03, 2011 5:28 pm

She pulls away sharply and I let my hands drop. "You make yourself a wild animal." I say, then talons grow from my fingertips, curving into razer sharp points. Fangs erupt from my perfect teeth and my eyes loose all sanity. I was doing this only because I needed to show her. I had a sudden wild urge to go and kiss her. Again, my instincs. I fought to controll myself.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sun Jul 03, 2011 5:31 pm

Christianne~
I noticed a change in the atmosphere, it suddenly began hostile. I continued to turn my back to him however. "I don't care if I make myself an animal, I can't help it. This" I paused, motioning over my ancient body "Is all I am, and ever will be. I haven't evolved like you mers" I said, pulling my hair over my shoulder, revealing my light colored back to him. I didn't really feel like dealing with this at the moment, but it had to be dealt with.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Sun Jul 03, 2011 5:56 pm

"Just turn around." I say, my voice different. I felt so terrible, so wild. I waited for her to take a look at me.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sun Jul 03, 2011 6:00 pm

Christianne~
I shook my head "No" I said simply, refusing to face his true self. I didn't want him to be wild, I like that he was different. He was tame, not so dangerous like those found in the depths. I didn't want him to be like the guys down there, all the guys from the deep were only good for one night stands, just for times when you wanted to get wild. "Don't" I said, feeling tears sting my eyes and threaten to spill over. "Please" My voice shaked over the words.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Sun Jul 03, 2011 6:25 pm

I change back into the merman I was. "That was what I was a long time ago. Milleniums, perhaps." I say, and my hair turning back into blonde, my eyes loosing thier ferel look and becoming meek once again.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sun Jul 03, 2011 6:32 pm

Christianne~
The water lost it's tenseness, and returned to a calm, warm current. I shift uneasily when I knew that he wasn't as different as I thought. "I don't care" I snapped, my words startlingly similair to how I speak to the mermen in the deep. I shook my head and bit my lip. I hate this, I hate my life, I hate myself, I even hate my personality. My eyes flash yellow again, but they soon fade. I pinch at my bare stomach with anger, barely keeping my cool. "I don't want you to be that, you aren't that, you're different" I said, my voice rounding over the tears gathering again, and one released into the already salty water.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Sun Jul 03, 2011 6:59 pm

"Exactly. You can controll whatever you are, I know you can. I concentrated and now look what I am." I pull her around to face me, my blonde hair swirling about my head. I looked deep into her golden eyes. "I...I love you." I say before I realize it. I didnt pull my head away, just looked at her straight into the eyes.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sun Jul 03, 2011 7:04 pm

Christianne~
He pulls me around and I quickly turn my head, avoiding his gaze. His words startle me, and I frantically search for what to say. I can't say the same... I do like him, but do I love him? We barely met, he doesn't know me...how could he love me? I shake my head and finally look into his light blue eyes, their coloring capturing me. I open my mouth to speak, but shake my head instead, looking away again and sighing. I do not pull out of his grasp, but instead lean into him, wrapping my arms over his shoulders and resting my head against his neck. I feel another tear and was soon sobbing. Look at me, I was such a mess. How could he love me? How could he love...this?
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Sun Jul 03, 2011 10:06 pm

As she starts to sob, I pull her close to me, wrapping my arms tight around her waist. My tail wraps around hers in a gesture of understanding and trust, and I let her lean her head into me. I stroke her hair, not knowing if I had set off the round of sobbing. I really hoped not. I work the water over my gills, breathing in the oxegen. My bare chest pressed up against hers, and I pull her closer, comforting her.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sun Jul 03, 2011 10:09 pm

Christianne~
I sighed "I'm sorry" I whispered to him, my voice rounding over my tears once again. His tail was wrapped around mine, but I didn't pull away like I had the first time. I shake my head and force myself to look into his eyes. "I just... I c-can't" I stumbled and fell over the words. I felt like a little guppy, bawling over Little Timmy taking my Barbie and flushing it down the toilet. How stupid I must look, crying my eyes out because he said I love you.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Sun Jul 03, 2011 10:17 pm

My eyes light up with, well just emotion I guess. "Cant what?" I ask, my tail around hers. I then realize we were in a glass aquarium and pull her into the crevice. We fit snugly. "I dont want them to spy on us." I then resume the position I was in, tail wrapping around hers and arms tightly around her small waist, her head still on my bare chest.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sun Jul 03, 2011 10:19 pm

Christianne~
I shake my head "I just can't" I said and pulled away from him. "They can't get the wrong idea" I said and thrust up out of the crevace. I wasn't only talking about the humans, but I wasn't about to tell him that. I surfaced, and glanced around quickly. I then pulled myself onto the rock that was once my shelter from the chlorinated water. I rest my head on the ceramic rock, cursing lightly at the situation. I was soo naive and ignorant. Ugh, stupid, stupid me.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Sun Jul 03, 2011 10:25 pm

I almost felt like sobbing right there as I watch her pull away and leave me, her brightly colored tail flashing as she jumps out and onto the rock. I dont make a move, I dont follow her. Because right then I had just had my first denial. For a merman it did more than just dissapoint you. I was still, so still. In fact, in a few minutes, I was hardly breathing. The oxegen had stopped flowing but I just stared at the surface where she had left me. Then everything went black, and my limp body floated out of the cave and up to the surface.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sun Jul 03, 2011 10:29 pm

Christianne~

My light colored body had fallen into a light sleep, attempting to remove him from my mind. I then roll to my other side in a frustrated state. I catch a glimpse of a body and my eyes twitched to the area. "Adriatic!" I startled, jumping into the water and kicking to him quickly. I pull him into my arms and onto the rock. "Adriatic, wake up" I said, my voice commanding. It seemed as though I was simply ordering him, but I was truly worried.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Sun Jul 03, 2011 10:34 pm

I can hear her, but I was in a sort of coma. I didnt know what was happening, and my chest hardly moved with each faint breath I took. I dont stir, I dont move. It was legend that this was what happened when a merman was deeply in love and was denied, but I had never guessed that this had become reality. It could only be broken by the mermaid. I didnt know how.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next