Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Adriatic and the mermaid (Savior Only)

2 posters

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Adriatic and the mermaid (Savior Only) - Page 2 Empty Re: Adriatic and the mermaid (Savior Only)

Post by Spritz Thu Jun 30, 2011 6:49 pm

I see her eyes flit in selfprotection. I back off a bit, leaving at least 7 feet beetween us. "Are you ok?" I ask her, hoping I hadnt scared her off at all.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Adriatic and the mermaid (Savior Only) - Page 2 Empty Re: Adriatic and the mermaid (Savior Only)

Post by Saviour Thu Jun 30, 2011 6:58 pm

Christianne~
I shake my head gently in the water, my hip length, black hair fanning out and landing across my shoulders lightly. "Yea" I said, my voice contrasting my actions. "Sorry.. you're not doing anything, honestly" I said and glare down at the depths below me, fright far from my mind and simply the feeling of hiding from my own self rose up. I sighed gently, sending water over my gills in the opposite direction. "I really shouldn't be here, I'm no good for other depths" I said, staring into the darkness, but remaining in hopes that I could overcome my fears. Oh jeez, a mermaid of the deep being afraid of herself... how pathetic.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Thu Jun 30, 2011 7:08 pm

"Are you afraid of me?" I ask hesitantly, not knowing her true answer. "I dont mean to scare you." I say, and the scales of my tail send shimmers of light onto my bare chest. I activate my gills, even though I didnt really need them. I could go to the suface for air, bit then risk being spotted.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Thu Jun 30, 2011 7:17 pm

Christianne~

I scoffed at his comment. "No, I'm not afraid of you, or any other creature from different depths" I snarled the words. Quickly, I realized my short temper had caught in my voice and kicked away from the crevice, toward the beautiful creature that so contrasted me that it was almost impossible for us to be of the same genus. "I didn't mean that, really" I said and allowed my tail to rest against the sandy bottom. The colorful piece of me rarely catching a rest.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Thu Jun 30, 2011 7:19 pm

My eyes fall as she snaps at me. "Right." I say, thinking about leaving her and going to find shellfish.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Thu Jun 30, 2011 7:25 pm

Christianne~
I notice his hurt ego, his words mumbled softly through his lips. I shake my head at myself and sink to the bottom, landing hard in the sand. A cloud of manilla erupted soon after and I press my lips tighly against each other, confused and angered at my stupidity and my insane appearance.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Thu Jun 30, 2011 7:29 pm

The sand erupts and goes through my gills, sending me into a fit of coughing. Huge air bubbles exploded from my mouth, and I lose all oxegen. I speed up to the surface, and gasp for air.

(Can they get captured by humans?)
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Thu Jun 30, 2011 7:33 pm

[sure]

Christianne~
He throws himself towards the surface and I watch in curiousity. Just then, the rumbling of a motor and an unknown current reaches my ears and lifts my hair. I flick my eyes to the South and my heart jumps. I roll onto my stomach and head for the depths, but then pause. I couldn't let him be noticed, it would ruin our secrecy and he would forever hate me. I flip around and up to the surface. "Get down!" I yelled from a few feet away, ducking back into the safety of the water, hoping he would be fast enough to avoid the greedy eyes of humans.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Thu Jun 30, 2011 7:36 pm

Still gasping for air, I can feel the water vibrating. Confused, I look around, only to dive down in horrer as a net is tossed over my head. I swim franticly,but my tail fin is tangled up in the net. I cry out. "Go! Get away before they get you!"
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Thu Jun 30, 2011 7:44 pm

Christianne~
He struggles in a net that obviously belonged to a fisherman using illegal equipment. My anger flares but I push it back and act quickly. Swimming up next to him, I pull the net off of him smoothly, then pull his arm to get us away from the arrogant species. Just then, another net is thrown and we are pulled into a very uncomfortable position against the rough nylon net. "Bastards!" I screamed, struggling towards the surface to attempt an escape. All that results is a series of massive splashes and my tail being grabbed by the grubby hands of a male. "Get your filthy little greedy sausages away from me!" I screamed and pushed against the back of the boat, trying to pry myself from him. He grins a frightening and disgusting grin and grabs my right arm, pulling me onto the boat. I am then held down by another of his kind. He was smaller, but his muscles more toned and he smelled of cleanliness. "Let. Me. Go." I snarled at him, my eyes flashing the yellow/amber as before.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Thu Jun 30, 2011 7:52 pm

A dirty male laughs and pulles me up by the hair. "What do you want!?" I snarl. He just laughs and heaves me into some sort of large cooler. The lid snaps shut and he locks it with no air. "No!" I scream, pounding on the lid.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Thu Jun 30, 2011 8:14 pm

Christianne~

I hiss at the man who had first grabbed me and was now coming over to me, a new kind of smirk littering his unshaven face. He grabs for the small of my back and I grab his arm. In a blur of movement, I sink my vampiric teeth into his arm, the wound deep and stung like the bite of a viper. "Suck on that you illiterate jerk!" I snapped, then lunged for the cooler, barely flipping the top open before the younger, smaller male grabbed my tail and pulled my back. "Leave me alone!" I whined, my tail aching from the exposure to the sun. "What do you want from me?" I hissed, my temper changing as though I was bipolar. "You're too big of a fish to 'leave alone'" He quoted my words in an annoying tone. His blonde hair whipping violently in the air. I growled in a feral manner and flicked my tail, smacking him in the face. I had forgotten about the other man, who had wrapped his shirt on his arm. The pot-bellied hairball grabbed my shoulders and lifted me by my hips, grinning deviously. The smell of cigars and cheap beer reached my nostrils and I flicked my face away from the disgrace.

[srry I was eating dinner]
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Thu Jun 30, 2011 8:29 pm

(Its ok)
I grunt, then pass out because of no oxegen. I vaugly remember a husky woman hauling me out of the cooler and holding me in her lap. Ugh.

(Sorry so short, but he is passed out)
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Thu Jun 30, 2011 8:31 pm

Christianne~
I notice a very manly looking woman pull Adriatic out of the cooler "Leave him alone!" I yelled, attempting and failing at escaping the man's grasp. I was weakening by the minute by the UV light. A large, rough hand grabs my chin and pulls me to look at the male infront of me. He presses against me and kisses me roughly. I push against his chest roughly, choking over his tongue and his disgusting smell.

Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Thu Jun 30, 2011 8:35 pm

I wake up in the womans arms. "Ugh!" I scream, but to late,her gross giant lips were pressed against mine. I wiggled free, flopping like a fish on the floorboards. I see a man kissing Christianne. "Get off of her!!" I scream, taking my giant tail and knocking him off of the boat with a powerful sweep.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Thu Jun 30, 2011 8:41 pm

Christianne~
The man was overboard and I fell back against the ship hard. "What do you want from us?" I snarled, propping myself up with my arms and prepared to fight until I either died of exhaustion or was thrown back into the water. I saw the woman walk towards Adriatic, stepping on our tails with all of her fat and blubber. I scream in extreme pain, the millions of nerve endings in my tail firing spiratically. I lean forward quickly and grab her leg, sweeping the stubby thing out from under her. She lands on her back with a massive thud and sent virbrations through the ship. Pulling myself on top of her, I grab her throat in my hands and push hard against her jugular, cutting off the stinking mat of flesh's oxygen intake. She sputtered and I grinned "You deserve to be put out of Mother Nature's misery" I growled, my eyes feral and amber yellow again. Adrenaline coursed through my veins like a racecar in a nascar races, pushing for first moments before the finish.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Thu Jun 30, 2011 8:45 pm

I yelled as a man came with a needle and injected it into her tail. I tried to move, to think, to breath. But my body froze in horrer as I feel a needle in my tail also. In a minute, my muscles spaz, then I lay silent, paralized. I was still concious, seeing and hearing. But my muscles wouldnt move.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Thu Jun 30, 2011 8:51 pm

Christianne~
My eyes flash in concern when I see a man flicking bubbles from a syringe. "You touch him and you-" He injected the syrum into Adriatic. "How dare you?!" I screamed, jumping onto him and pinning him with the weight of my tail. "Reverse it, heal him" I hissed, threatening him with my teeth that were already bloodied. Not in a long while had I tasted the sweet blood of a human's, and I would definately bite him to make up for the burning hunger growing inside me. I wasn't a monster, I was semi-normal, but I very much enjoy the treat of human blood. "I'm not afraid to" I added, grabbing his chin roughly and turning it up and to the right, an angle allowing me perfect access. I run a long fingernail along his vein and smirk "Now" I demanded, twitching my eyes to his in an instant.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Thu Jun 30, 2011 8:55 pm

"It will wear off!" The man shouted, and pushed her aside. I manage a moan, then another man plunges a needle deep into her flesh, ingecting the poison into her bloodstream. I watch in horrer as my home dissapears as the moterboat takes off, leaving the reef far behind.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Thu Jun 30, 2011 8:57 pm

Christianne~
I snarled, struggling after him when he shoves me aside. "Let us go!" I cried in desperation. Gasping in pain, another shot of the poisen was injected into my tail. I growl and reach for him, but my arm doesn't move. My eyes flicker as I watch my entire life change before my eyes. Disgusting monkey's, didn't even stop for their own.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Thu Jun 30, 2011 9:33 pm

I can feel conciousness draining from me. I take one last look at my home, then am swallowed into blackness.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Thu Jun 30, 2011 9:38 pm

Christianne~
Fighting my eyes to stay awake, the boat haults and I manage a hiss at the one who drove. "Shut up you pathetic, overgrown bass" He snarls at me. Oh, if only I could he would be dead and thrown overboard to the sharks in a fraction of a second. He lifts me up, cradling me closely to his chest. I growl a low, feral tone that threatened him to stay away from me. On top of the poisen however, I was drained of my energy. The injection was wearing and I could feel my energy growing as he carried me to a strange building. Reaching the inside, I gag on the scent of chlorine. "No! You idiot! That's poisenous to me!" I screamed. He almost reached the pool, but I flopped with the last of my strength and crashed to the ground. I moan in pain and shove the idiot into the pool. I wince as it splashes up and burns my flesh in small droplets.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Thu Jun 30, 2011 9:44 pm

I wake up in an aquarimum. AN AQUARIUM! I thrash around, but I am still slightly paralized. I am laying on a rough plastic rock, and there are florescent lights overhead, blinding my temperarily. "Christianne!" I scream, and dive into the water. The water chokes me. It was full of bleach. I jump out, gasping for air. I hear a doorknob turn and the woman waddles in.

(Hey, sorry it took SOO long before. And, can you play the lady? I will play the man)
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Thu Jun 30, 2011 9:50 pm

Christianne~
"Get out of the water" I mumbled under my weak state.

Lady~
"Get ye tush outta that water you stupid fish!" I spat the words, grabbing the little man's hair and pulling him back onto the rock. "It's still cleansing" I grinned, running a dirty finger under his chin.

[np, and srry, drew a blank..]
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Thu Jun 30, 2011 9:53 pm

Adratic-
I turn my head, grossed out by her touch.

Man-
I grin and pin her arms behind her back, then cover her mouth with duct tape. I sling her over my shoulder, and join the woman by the merman.
"Ya know, we can breed em, an getz lots of dough!" I hiss into her ear.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next